+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
qtasneem said:
Dear All,

I need your help regarding the issue of my wife Birth certificate. Currently, we don't have her birth certificate. How can i get that from Pakistan ?

My second question is that before our marriage her name was different and same was reflected on her degrees and transcripts. After the marriage her family name was changed so in that case wouldn't there be any issue as her name before marriage in her Birth Certificate and Transcripts.
On birth certificate, you can use her 10th class marksheet if it contains her full name, DoB, and parents name. Also, affidavit of birth is also acceptable.

nskatcv said:
Different name before marriage is not an issue. You must be having a name change endorsement on her passport, isn't it ? That would work.

Will leave the procedure for getting it from Pakistan to someone who has experience in it.

Regards

gaurav jaswal

May 13, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2014
Nomination.....
21-11-2014
Med's Request
14-01-2015
Med's Done....
19-01-2015
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2015
Hi All,

Does anyone have any idea if a person who doesn't work in canada also gets tax assessment papers?

Thanks

mr_masry

Star Member
May 8, 2014
Could you please tell me how many points I'll get for my Education ? I appreciate the opinions of experts like Century and others ..

my ECA report says the following :

" Canadian Equivalency Summary : Five Years of Professional Study in dentistry

Remarks : The Bachelor of Dental Medicine and Surgery is the first professional degree in Dentistry in Egypt "

but I'm applying in NOC 3215 " Medical Radiation Technologist " ( I've 3 years of experience in this job ) ... Anyway, I want to know will I get 23 point for my professional study or 21 ??

ALSO, I'm very confused about something .. in the link below it says : " University level entry-to-practice professional degree (or equal). Occupation related to the degree must be:

NOC 2011 Skill Level A, and
licensed by a provincial regulatory body. "

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/factor-education.asp

What is meant by " Licensed by a provincial requlatory body " ?? do I have to send my Egyptian Dental license in order to get 23 points ,even that I'm not applying in Dentists NOC ? or only my ECA report, certificate and transcripts are enough to get 23 points ?

its very important to me because I will not complete 67 points except if I get 23 points for Education so please be sure before answering ..

namaste

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
10-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
mkshah said:
why it is different for both of you??

pls clarify 10 pts or 11 pts???

I am really confused now :( :(

-1 for both :D :D
11 is correct. The way you asked the question confused me. You said you completed 36 years of age, which to me means you have completed a year after celebrating your 36th birthday and thus 10 points.

You will definitely get 11 if you haven't celebrated your 37th birthday yet..

saudkhan418

Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qtasneem said:
Dear All,

I need your help regarding the issue of my wife Birth certificate. Currently, we don't have her birth certificate. How can i get that from Pakistan ?

My second question is that before our marriage her name was different and same was reflected on her degrees and transcripts. After the marriage her family name was changed so in that case wouldn't there be any issue as her name before marriage in her Birth Certificate and Transcripts.
If u r from karachi then i may help u in getting ur birth certificate..drop me a pm with details..

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
qtasneem said:
Dear All,

Sir

Responded on another thread

Stay Blessed

ppmom

Apr 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
Nomination.....
cc charged: 17-07-2014 , PER: 19-08-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
07-10-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
17-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2014
LANDED..........
end of March 2015!
Century said:
No, there is no link which showd who are the applicable owner. it is basically from past experiences and from the defination of settlement fund.

According to OP6 (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/op/op06c-eng.pdf )

"The funds must be:
 available and transferable; and
unencumbered by debts or other obligations.

Officers must be satisfied that the applicant has at their disposal, with sufficient liquidity, and with the ability to transfer those assets, the necessary threshold of funds to support their establishment in Canada on arrival."

If you go strictly with the defination/explanation of OP6, it must be at the disposal of (means owned by) applicant. And applicant usually means principal applicant and spouse (remember, IMM5406, spouse is applicant). So, settlement fund also can be owned by spouse (the applicant).

If it has share by parents, it become encumbered; what if the parents say he won't agree to transfer any money for his son/daughter;

For child, it is basically, in strictly legal term, trustee relationship; here parent is the trustee and child is owner. So, it is also legally encumbered.

I hope the above explanation clear your confusion. :) :) :)
Thank you century, for that very detailed explanation! :)

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Century said:
No, there is no link which showd who are the applicable owner. it is basically from past experiences and from the defination of settlement fund.

According to OP6 (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/op/op06c-eng.pdf )

"The funds must be:
 available and transferable; and
unencumbered by debts or other obligations.

Officers must be satisfied that the applicant has at their disposal, with sufficient liquidity, and with the ability to transfer those assets, the necessary threshold of funds to support their establishment in Canada on arrival."

If you go strictly with the defination/explanation of OP6, it must be at the disposal of (means owned by) applicant. And applicant usually means principal applicant and spouse (remember, IMM5406, spouse is applicant). So, settlement fund also can be owned by spouse (the applicant).

If it has share by parents, it become encumbered; what if the parents say he won't agree to transfer any money for his son/daughter;

For child, it is basically, in strictly legal term, trustee relationship; here parent is the trustee and child is owner. So, it is also legally encumbered.

I hope the above explanation clear your confusion. :) :) :)
@ Century

I have a time deposit which is shared by me and my parent. Although the bank certificate will indicate that I am the owner of the fund. Will the shared ownership become a problem in the future?

*The bank is owned by a family friend of ours.

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
msaeed said:
Sir

Responded on another thread

Stay Blessed
Your timeline on the left
4 Years , 7 Months , 1 Week and 1 Day for PR Visa :eek: :eek: :eek:

You being a VIP member set an example for patience Saeed :-* :-*

binuky

Oct 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/04/2014
Century said:
Current average time between encashment and PER is 14 days and maximum is 24 days. For 7th may, it will go up. See the calculation of period in the sheet named Times of our FSW 2014 Global Spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11gAbKSoDoOr1s8_raB1qwz0i-ZH0NyNWhhn18O6kHwQ/edit#gid=1162268121 .
Today 30 th day since my dd encashed. But no PER. im worried.... There are other 7 members also in same position

islam1060

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO to MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-Jul-2014
Doc's Request.
09-Dec-2016(RPRF, PCC & Additional Forms)
Nomination.....
03-Nov-2014
AOR Received.
23-Dec-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
23-Dec-2014
Med's Request
09-Dec-2016
Med's Done....
MR:10-Dec-2016 RPRF:11-Dec-2016, PCC & Additional Forms Sent: 05-Jan-2017
Interview........
In Sha Allah will be waived
Passport Req..
06-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
expecting soon
LANDED..........
expecting soon
Hi!,

My wife's uncle is a Citizen of Canada but last 7 years he is staying in USA and he don't have any kind of lease document or electricity or telephone bill. So whether will it be wise decision to listed his as a relative. Without relative point i am having the eligible poit :) .

canrushi

Star Member
Jun 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014
Nomination.....
24-12-2014
IELTS Request
Already sent with appln
Med's Request
30-03-2015 (Still MR for child is pending)
Med's Done....
Me and Spouse - 15th March, Kid - 5th May... 3rd line - 12th May
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-07-2015
tknova said:
A vacation wouldn't really count as a part of your personal history. If for example you were working and took a vacation .. then that comes under being employed by organization XYZ...

You must however mention the Dubai trip on supplmentary Information (your travels.)
Thanks...

abcpunjab

Star Member
Jul 23, 2013
Well I can assure you its te main duties that matter not a iota of education requirement is taken into consideration. I don't know how did they say education should match for its been in their operations manual to ignore educ req/ specifically if duties match.... most of it say 80 %

abcpunjab

Star Member
Jul 23, 2013
I need to mail CIC sydney, as many people in this forum are mailing them already could you please share the e-mail for querries regarding forms or say general querry ASAP

bakshivishal

May 6, 2014
abcpunjab said:
I need to mail CIC sydney, as many people in this forum are mailing them already could you please share the e-mail for querries regarding forms or say general querry ASAP
here: cio-sydney-search-enquiry@cic.gc.ca

Status
Not open for further replies.