+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@aha2174

Yes, for exact procedure you can search previous comments of Oscar7. He discussed it in last 24 hrs (from page 2100 onwards) or you can PM him.

aha2174 said:
I am in india but have stayed in usa for 2 years in last 10 yrs. So i would need fbi pcc. Will they be able to send pcc at my indian address if i will send fingerprints from here ??

NJ-1

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
aha2174 said:
I am in india but have stayed in usa for 2 years in last 10 yrs. So i would need fbi pcc. Will they be able to send pcc at my indian address if i will send fingerprints from here ??

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/identity-history-summary-checks

rzhu

Apr 27, 2014
Finally! I received PER mail this morning. My NOC is 2173, dossier was received on May 6 and CC got charged on June 3. Wish you guys all the best in further processing procedure! ;)

Admin, could you please help me to update the sheet? Many thanks!

xXCiscoGuyXx

Mar 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-23-2014
Nomination.....
09-16-2014
AOR Received.
10-12-2014
Med's Request
10-30-2014
Med's Done....
10-31-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
01-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-09-2015
LANDED..........
[color=red][b]✓[/b][/color]
rzhu said:
Finally! I received PER mail this morning. My NOC is 2173, dossier was received on May 6 and CC got charged on June 3. Wish you guys all the best in further processing procedure! ;)

Congratulations

GMS

May 31, 2014
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Same was my case.. Dont worry..

riyavisa said:
Can someone please reply ???

dhanu 786

May 28, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Doc's Request.
23-06-2014[CC Charged]
Nomination.....
07-08-2014 [PER MAIL]
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
07-05-2014
File Transfer...
02-09-2014
Med's Request
04-09-2014
Med's Done....
19-09-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
20-01-2015
Congratulations Roll no.5 :p :p :p
not following forum...so a bit late.

3 cheers to you :-* :-*
meet me when u will be in capital 8)

Deka...patience always pays off.

can2174 said:

It gives me immense pleasure today to announce that my cc is finally charged after 50 days of application received.

NOC : 2173
Sent date : 1st may
Received Date & time : 7th may 10:19 am
payment mode : CC ( HDFC bank)
ECAS status(with old uci) : ECAS couldnt identify me yet.

Note : I immediately got call from HDFC bank to confirm the transaction .

I take this opportunity to thank few special people on this forum

Asif - The creator of this thread, thank you for resolving my queries when i started to prepare my application . You are selfless person and always there to help everyone
dimitry - Hats off to this guy who manages the spreadsheet so well with no downtime/glitches and upto date information available to thousands of people . You are truely a champ

kollins/century/woel - You guys are life of this thread, without you guys most people would not even think of filing an application. You provide your precious time on this forum to resolve the queries of novice to expert applicants with utmost accuracy

Thanks to everyone who I ever interacted here on this thread, someway or other i learnt a lot about canada immigration from you all.

GMS

May 31, 2014
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
You are super cool.. ;D
Congratulations..

olivus said:
I noticed from the bank statement today that my CC was charged on 16/06. :)

Dear Admin, I can not edit the spreadsheet. Please edit my entry as cc charged on 16/06. Thank you all...

GMS

May 31, 2014
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Hi Rahul,

- They consider bank account cert of both of you.. summation.
- You have to attach original ECA report with application
- no idea about various categories of ECA for job point of view.
- send the application without transcript request form.. I did samething and my report is already dispatched. ;D

rahulneo said:
Hi,

I am process of applying with my wife as the principal applicant. I have following queries:

- For proof of funds can we submit bank account certificates for both of us ?. i.e will they consider bank account balances of both of us or only of my wife. If they consider my wife's bank account funds then it would be insufficient as per requirement. I would also want to confirm minimum funds required for 2 adults + 1 child.
- ECA for my wife is already cleared. Do i have to attach original ECA with the application. In the covering letter sent by WES they have written that ECA is sent to CIC for FSW program by them. Do i have to again attach original ECA with the application ?
- I am also in the process of getting my ECA for future use for employment/study purpose in Canada. So should i get ECA under FSW category or general category. Which is advisable and more valid ?
- I am unable to convince my university to sign the transcript request form as required by WES. Is there any other agency which can do ECA without this form ? I have obtained transcripts in sealed cover from my university.

I would be really grateful if the moderators or other users on this forum can reply as much in detail as possible.

Thanks,

Regards,

GMS

May 31, 2014
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Congratulations..
mp84 said:
Hollooooo.....all my friends....I am really happy to announce that my CC just charged..... 8) 8) 8)

Date: 25-june-2014
NOC: 2174
App receive date: 7-May-2014

Best luck to all........

rahulfriends

Jun 25, 2014
Hello Seniors,

I am Indian and I have below queries regarding Canada FSW 2014.
1. I am not applying visa for my dependents. Still, Do I need to maintain Proof of funds for my family members which are included in Gereric Application (IMM0008ENU_2D) form?
2. Can I show proof of funds as my mutual funds statement and home property loan statment?
3. My wife is doing job and she is also filing IT return from last 3 years even though Do, I need to show her as dependent in Gereric Application (IMM0008ENU_2D) form?
4. On passport, my home town address is mentioned and currently, I am living in different city from last 6 year. Which city, need to consider Police verification certificate?
5. Is Police verification required for all dependents added in Application (IMM0008ENU_2D) form?
My family members includes spouse and 2 kids(5 years and 1 years old)

GMS

May 31, 2014
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Congratulations dear..

rzhu said:

ajx

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Find reply to your queries in RED text

rahulfriends said:
Hello Seniors,

I am Indian and I have below queries regarding Canada FSW 2014.
1. I am not applying visa for my dependents. Still, Do I need to maintain Proof of funds for my family members which are included in Gereric Application (IMM0008ENU_2D) form?
You must show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family members . Your family members include all of your dependents, whether they are coming with you to Canada or not.
2. Can I show proof of funds as my mutual funds statement and home property loan statement?
a) Assets
Indicate the total amount (in Canadian dollars) of fixed deposits, savings accounts, pensions, Mutual funds etc., House can be shown as asset if you have possession of house but House or any other real estate property will not be considered as Settlement fund, as it is non liquid.

b) Liabilities
Indicate the total amount (in Canadian dollars) of real property mortgages/Home Loan or Car Loan and any other personal debts.

c) Total funds available for settlement in Canada
With consideration to your total assets and liabilities, indicate the total amount (in Canadian dollars) of unencumbered, transferable and available funds that you have for settlement in Canada.(Fixed deposits, Bank Balance, Pension etc. or any other liquid and readily available fund without locking period )
( Means your own funds available and not borrowed for this purpose. )

3. My wife is doing job and she is also filing IT return from last 3 years even though Do, I need to show her as dependent in Gereric Application (IMM0008ENU_2D) form?
if you are primary applicant then she is your spouse and your children are your dependent
Family members

Your family members include your spouse or common-law partner, your dependent children and any children that are their dependent children.

Spouse Refers to either of the two persons (opposite or same sex) in a marriage legally recognized in the country in which it took place, as well as in Canada.
Common-law partner Refers to a person who is living in a conjugal relationship with another person (opposite or same sex), and has done so continuously for a period of at least one year. A conjugal relationship exists when there is a significant degree of commitment between two people.
This can be shown with evidence that the couple share the same home, support each other financially and emotionally, have children together, or present themselves in public as a couple.

Dependent children Refers to the children of the applicant or those of the spouse or common-law partner.
They must:
be under the age of 22 and not have a spouse or common-law partner, or
depend substantially on the financial support of a parent and have been continuously enrolled and in attendance as full-time students in a post-secondary institution accredited by the relevant government authority since before the age of 22 (or since marrying or entering into a common-law relationship, if this happened before the age of 22), or
depend substantially on the financial support of a parent since before the age of 22 and be unable to provide for themselves due to a medical condition.

Dependent child of a dependent child Refers to children of dependent children of the applicant or those of the spouse or common-law partner.

4. On passport, my home town address is mentioned and currently, I am living in different city from last 6 year. Which city, need to consider Police verification certificate?
PCC is not city wise but Country wise.Any where from India will do
5. Is Police verification required for all dependents added in Application (IMM0008ENU_2D) form?
My family members includes spouse and 2 kids(5 years and 1 years old)
You and all of your family members who are 18 years of age and older need PCC, in your case you and your wife

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
rzhu said:

Congrats man..... thats pretty long time between CC charged and PER- 22 days 8)

Melb

Jun 25, 2014
I am a new member here. My husband is planning to apply for 1111 or 1112. My query is, is 0111 a senior level position or can someone with a bachelors degree and 1+ experience hold a chance for applying in that category?

piku

Star Member
Nov 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
Nomination.....
Joy Addya Maa, Joy Tara Maa
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with Application, Joy Tara Maa
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
dear all,

I GOT A SEALED ENVELOP FROM UNIVERSITY OF CALCUTTA AFTER SUBMITTING ALL PHOTOCOPY OF BACHELOR DEGREE MARK SHEET AND REGiSTRATION CERTIFICATE.

NOW I WANT TO SEND IT TO WES. SO DO I COURIER THIS SEALED ENVELOP ONLY OR ALL THE PHOTOCOPY OF MARK SHEET AND CERTIFICATE ALSO WITH THIS SEALED envelop.

I DONT HAVE ANY CREDIT CARD WHAT IS THE OTHER PROCESS TO PAY THEM? CAN I USE INTERNATIONAL DEBIT CARD?

I HAVE TO PAY THEM CAD$300 and ALSO HAVE TO PAY NOW TO SEND MY CREDENTIALS to my local FEDEX OR TNT OFFICE?

piku

Status
Not open for further replies.