+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
leelah said:
how many days for an applicant to receive PER?
Current average is around 37 days in the spredsheet

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
Re: 0013/0015 NOC

rajput_pankaj said:
Oh wow... Thanks a million Century for that format. very very helpful indeed.

I have one more query ?

NOC 2147 and NOC 0131 are these valid unit groups to Apply ? The reason i am asking is that i see no apps under these NOCs but the are still listed on the hrsdc website

NOC 0131 - 0131 Telecommunication carriers managers

NOC 2147 - 2147 Computer engineers (except software engineers and designers)

Thanks in advance
There is differences in eligible criteria and points criteria. For eligible criteria, you must have at least one year full time experience in any of 50 eligible noc enlisted in the website.

For point criteria, your job experience must fall in the Skill level O, A, or B categories.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp
Factor 3: Work experience (maximum of 15 points)

You will receive points for the number of years of full-time paid work (or the equivalent in part-time paid work) you have obtained within the last ten years. Full-time means at least 30 hours of paid work in one week.

You must have at least one year of continuous full-time, paid work experience (or the equivalent in continuous part-time work) in the primary occupation you specify in your application {it is eligible criteria}.

In order to receive points for all of the jobs you have had over the past ten years, your work experience must be in one or more occupations listed in Skill Type 0, Skill Level A or B of NOC 2011{it is point criteria}. Follow the Determining your NOC category instructions above to find the NOC 2011 category that matches your skilled work experience over the past ten years.

You must provide proof of your work experience with your application. Refer to the Document Checklist (PDF, 240 KB) for more information.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
alwaysonnet said:
My package reached NS for NOC 2171 yesterday and it was signed by Doug. When I verified the proof of delivery in DHL website, I don't see any signature of received person. Is this normal?
No, it is not normal. But don't worry. DHL is trusted company and will not messed up with the delivery. Relax and don't loose your sleep on this.

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@Subash

NOT AN ISSUE; thats SOP for banks all over the world, the balance certificate is for available balance as of end of last working day. Therefore, a letter issued tomorrow, will state balance as of today.

The most important thing is YOU KEEP THE BALANCE AFTERWARDS, one of the applicant (who submitted balance certificate) got request from VO to submit 6 months history. It won't be an issue if VO comes to know that you just submitted the funds if you retained them afterwards as you can say that it were your funds parked somewhere else. However, if later statement shows that you took it out immediately, you may be in problem.

Subash said:
Hi,
I am planning to dispatch my application today but my bank can't issue bank certification letter today since the required amount was deposited just now. That's why I am planning to submit application tomorrow but they mention the date of today on bank certification letter even they will issue certificate tomorrow.

Does it have any negative impact to my application because of this?

mk.2382

May 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App Rchd: 02-JUL-2014
AOR Received.
PER: 28-OCT-2014
File Transfer...
Processing started: 28-JAN-2014
Med's Request
10-FEB-2015
Med's Done....
05-MAR-2015
Passport Req..
DM 25-JUL-2015, PPR 29-JUL-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-AUG-2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully in 2015 only
My application has been returned. I applied under NOC 0111 and it reached on May 7th. This is the return message:

"After review, your application does not meet the requirements of a complete application pursuant of Regulation (R) 10 of IRPA.

You have identified National Occupational Classification (NOC) code: 0111 - Financial Managers as the primary occupation to be assessed. All supporting documentation provided regarding this work experience history was taken into consideration. The employment letter from <My current organization> does not provide sufficient evidence that you performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation or that you performed a substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as set out in the occupational description of the NOC, including all of the essential duties.

Therefore, I am not satisfied there is sufficient evidence that you performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation or that you performed a substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as set out in the occupational description of the NOC 0111 - Financial Managers

NOTE: Any reference to work experience in a NOC code other than the primary occupation identified on your application has not been assessed pursuant to R(10) of IRPA.

As your application does not meet the requirements of R(10) of IRPA, it is considered incomplete and is being returned to you for this reason"

PLEASE SUGGEST WHAT I CAN DO NEXT?

NOC 0111 cap is still far away from having been filled? Can I still get a more detailed letter from my organization explaining my duties in more elaboration which are in sync with how the essential duties are described in NOC website and re-send the application?

rb107f

May 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014
mk.2382 said:
My application has been returned. I applied under NOC 0111 and it reached on May 7th. This is the return message:

"After review, your application does not meet the requirements of a complete application pursuant of Regulation (R) 10 of IRPA.

You have identified National Occupational Classification (NOC) code: 0111 - Financial Managers as the primary occupation to be assessed. All supporting documentation provided regarding this work experience history was taken into consideration. The employment letter from <My current organization> does not provide sufficient evidence that you performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation or that you performed a substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as set out in the occupational description of the NOC, including all of the essential duties.

Therefore, I am not satisfied there is sufficient evidence that you performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation or that you performed a substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as set out in the occupational description of the NOC 0111 - Financial Managers

NOTE: Any reference to work experience in a NOC code other than the primary occupation identified on your application has not been assessed pursuant to R(10) of IRPA.

As your application does not meet the requirements of R(10) of IRPA, it is considered incomplete and is being returned to you for this reason"

NOC 0111 cap is still far away from having been filled? Can I still get a more detailed letter from my organization explaining my duties in more elaboration which are in sync with how the essential duties are described in NOC website and re-send the application?
Sad to know this, does your visa fee has been charged or not?

aha2174

Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Century said:
Current average is around 37 days in the spredsheet

There is no calculation.. it is just first come first serve plus the backlog.. so it can be 37 or 67 days.. no one can predict...

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
mk.2382 said:

Yes brother,

Try to take a newer Job ref. letter with atleast 80 % matching (JD that u do on ur employment)with below link....

http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/QuickSearch.aspx?val65=0111

U are so lucky that u have enough chances to reapply...

So just stay calm and prepare new Job letters accordingly...

Best of luck...

+1 for sharing this news

updating Spreadsheet ..

nav2014

Jun 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/May/2014
File Transfer...
11/sep/2014
Med's Request
16/sep/2014
Med's Done....
13/oct/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nil
VISA ISSUED...
Nil
LANDED..........
Nil
mk.2382 said:

Take u r NOC code and check the job description mentioned in their site and include those points into the experience letter and resend again. for eg-: for s/w eng in their site they have described ,design,plan,dev,testing,implentation,etc... use the same words preferably.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&amp;PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
mk.2382 said:

Firstly,We are all sorry for this scenario of yours.
Yes you can still get another letter from your organization.....Just that this time,you need to be more detailed in your Job duties.
The forum will need some info from you....

Please share the Job duties you submitted for applicants in your interested NOC to help you out with what you need to present to your employer as letter of reference.
Please share the date it was returned back to you(the date on the return letter to you).
Please share your current location.
Did you do this yourself or u used a consultant/Agent?
Cheers.!

Waheguru

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
Guys i have bachelors Degree from DU.. Can sumone guide me whether i can apply for NOC 1111, as i have relevant experience in NOC 1111 for 4 years but i dont meet the employment requirements mentioned in NOC on HRSDC site??

nshah32

Mar 25, 2014
mk.2382 said:

Dear mk.2382,

Its sad to hear this but since you have a chance to reapply then make sure that you do not change the overall JD of your last submitted application. Rather rephrase it to match the HRSDC website JDs. Dont exactly copy paste the same as some of the forum members were rejected due to the exact matching (word to word) of HRSDC website.

Kindly also get it reviewed it by some senior member of the same NOC.

Subash

Jun 10, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Nomination.....
14-11-2014
File Transfer...
11th March 2015(2nd line on ecas)
Med's Request
28th March 2015
Med's Done....
01,April 2015
Passport Req..
7th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
17th May 2015
LANDED..........
22-Aug-2015
Century said:
Hi,

Your response is handy to prepare my application so +1 from me.

nav2014

Jun 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/May/2014
File Transfer...
11/sep/2014
Med's Request
16/sep/2014
Med's Done....
13/oct/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nil
VISA ISSUED...
Nil
LANDED..........
Nil
Dear Guys

Please update status below.. Our four applns collected by Mike at 9:47 am and based on the nature of CC charging they are collecting these applications and deliver it to a person.. if they charged for 9:47 am for a person then others can expect soon.. pls

Atefeh1977 5/7/2014 9:47 AM Mike CC Charged = ?
Ammani 5/7/2014 9:47 AM Mike CC Charged = ?
navas 5/7/2014 9:47 AM Mike CC Charged = NO
ZeeshanAhmed 5/7/2014 9:47 AM Mike CC Charged = ?

Yesterdays CC - charged details
========================
dhanu786 5/7/2014 1:57 PM Mike
Kaneddarescueme 5/7/2014 1:57 PM Mike
IRANA 5/7/2014 1:57 PM Mike

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@mk.2382

Its really sad, but good thing is that you have enough time and Ashif_eee has also sufficiently explained future steps, my suggestion would be to share draft of your previous & new experience letter with NOC 0111 guys in the forum (in public or through PM; your choice).

Keep your spirit high. Btw would you mind sharing the postal address you provided to which your application was returned (is it Canada or US) and also date of your return letter.

All the best!!!

mk.2382 said:

Status
Not open for further replies.