+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajput_pankaj

Jun 23, 2014
Re: 0013/0015 NOC

ashif_eee said:
Brother,

U have only option to apply and that is 2173. I am afraid if that NOC's CAP will reach, if make more delay.....

2. Should i get experience letter for all the designations or just current designation?--- One ref for letter for same company will suffice....
Thanks Brother,

ref letter from current company (tenure of 5 Years, 9 months) would that be sufficient or should i wait till 6 years and 1 day ?

regarding Settlements funds, Can i use employee Provident Funds,Fixed deposits, Bonds as Settlement funds ?

How can i mention value of my house as XXX CAD, do i need get some house evaluation certificate ?

Regards

Ascent

May 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can paid research training ship be counted for the experience letter???

As I am 4 months short of 6 year experience and I had attended a four months training with the same employer before joining as a full time???

Thanks in advance

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
katvees2001 said:
Hi ashif_eee,

I am not seeing an entry for 7th May whose DD got charged in the spreadsheet. Could you please name the entry so that i will again check now? Am so early waiting to see the entry for DD of 7th May applicants so that i can also enquire with my bank.

Thanks a lot !
Sorry!

i though ur actual query was about the fee en cashment date...

No DD yet bro...:)

rajput_pankaj

Jun 23, 2014
Century said:
NOC 0131: Not in the eligible list
NOC 2147: Insufficient experience (less than 1 month) and not in the eligible NOC list.
NOC 2173: In the eligible list and you have enough experience on this. So, this is your intended occupational NOC.

To claim points against your experiences, you need to provide experience letter for all the designations.
Thanks,

ref letter from current company (tenure of 5 Years, 9 months) would that be sufficient or should i wait till 6 years and 1 day ?

regarding Settlements funds, Can i use employee Provident Funds,Fixed deposits, Bonds as Settlement funds ?

How can i mention value of my house as XXX CAD, do i need get some house evaluation certificate ?

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
harit79 said:
Regarding Additional Family information IMM 5406 form,
According to this form, We need to complete ALL names in English and in you native language (for example arabic,chinese etc..). Where should i write my name in Native language?

All name should be in native language (Mother, Father, Spouse, Brother)
You can write with pen in the respective boxes where you have already typed in English. Alternatively, you can add additional page, give your name, DoB, passport number, and name of the form at top, then write the question number and give your answer.

harry2k4

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
Century said:
You can write with pen in the respective boxes where you have already typed in English. Alternatively, you can add additional page, give your name, DoB, passport number, and name of the form at top, then write the question number and give your answer.

If we write names only in English and miss to mention native language in this form, is that a problem???

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
Hi All aspiring immigrants,

Those who opted fee mode as DD.

If you have got any news from bank regarding DD encashed or got the PER, please update the spreadsheets.

There are still some DD applicants info missing...

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There is no enough space in Name field. Should i write all names including Section A,B and C in Gujarati (Native language)?
I think it's better to have separate sheet.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
rajput_pankaj said:
Thanks,

Minimum one year is sufficient provided that you got 67 points. If you need 15 points from work experience to make 67 marks, then wait for that else submit your application ASAP.

Yes, you can use Fixed deposit and Bonds as settlement fund; Employee Provident Funds is also could be considered settlement fund provided that those will be paid while you resign.

Note that Settlement fund is liquid assets that you can convert into cash within very short period of time. Property/jewelry/cars are only assets and require no valuation. You just state those value fairly.

Assets = Settlement fund+Properties
Liabilities = Your liability
Settlement Fund = Quick convertible into cash (Fixed deposit, saving certificate, bonds, share, etc)

rajput_pankaj

Jun 23, 2014
Re: 0013/0015 NOC

tamsam21 said:
That's what I did.. submitted one Experience letter from current Div. Head for 4 designations within the same company
Thanks for replying... tamsam21

does that means that experience letter for current designation is required only, or should i list job duties for all designations in the same company.

rohan85

Jun 23, 2012
Toronto
dmitrych said:
;D
Just in case it was not a joke, the estimated start is about 14th of July, end is about 6th of August, but let's wait and see :)
That wasn't a joke buddy. Wanted to have an idea.

Thanks a lot,
rohan85.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
harit79 said:
There is no enough space in Name field. Should i write all names including Section A,B and C in Gujarati (Native language)?
I think it's better to have separate sheet.
yes, you can do it in the below format:

name
DoB
UCI/Passport
name of Form and number:ADDITIONAL FAMILY INFORMATION (5406E)
Subject: Names in native language

Section A
Table
Name in English Relationship Name in Gujrati

Section B: Children
Table

Section B: Brother
Table

I certify that the information contained in the document is complete, accurate, and actual.

Your Signature
Date

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
harry2k4 said:
If we write names only in English and miss to mention native language in this form, is that a problem???
No file has ever been rejected for this reason. So there will be no problem but we should be careful not to miss any details they asked for.

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Century said:
yes, you can do it in the below format:

name
DoB
UCI/Passport
name of Form and number:ADDITIONAL FAMILY INFORMATION (5406E)
Subject: Names in native language

Section A
Table

Section B: Children
Table

Thanks Man.
+1 for you.

Section B: Brother
Table

I certify that the information contained in the document is complete, accurate, and actual.

Your Signature
Date

sandy27

Nov 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
16-04-2014
Nomination.....
19-08-2014
SMHassan said:
Hello everyone

I just came across this forum a few days ago and let me tell you it has been very helpful. I just love the way how everyone over here is helping each other. I am a newbie but i hope someone over here will help me out. Please I need elders on this forum to reply to me.

My husband is using a paid immigration consultant who is also an active member of ICCRC. The consultant is in Pakistan while we are in Oman as my husband is currently working here. We have given all the documents mentioned in the checklist to him, he has filled out out our forms, sent them to us for our signatures and then we send it back to him. My husband is applying for NOC 2281.

Now the thing is he says he has sent the application on 22nd june and is willing to give us the tracking number. What i want to know from experienced people on this forum is that, is there any other information (other than the tracking id) that he should be giving us?? I mean is there some kind of a computer generated number or something that you have to keep with you?? I am sorry but because we did not fill out the forms ourselves and did not send it ourselves as well we are clueless as to how we are supposed to know if he has actually sent OUR application package. I hope someone over here understands my question and helps me out
Looking forward to a quick reply. Thankyou.
yes just take the courier tracking id from him so u can track ur package's status ( i mean sending/delivery time not processing ) & it is the only thing he will provide u untill he hears anything about ur application from CIC. i also have applied through ICCRC consultant.

Status
Not open for further replies.