+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

manish3532

Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
REJECTED
Doc's Request.
REJECTED
Nomination.....
REJECTED
Misha123 said:
Yes I have received the same response from Standard Chartered Bank. They said that they have no way of tracking whether my DD got encashed.
NO ITS NOT TRUE I AM WORKING IN AXIS BANK AND YOU CAN CHECK WITH FOREX DEPARTMENT EVERY SATURDAY THEY RECEIVE MAIL FROM CENTRAL TEAM FOR ENCASHED AND POOL FUNDS

POOL FUNDS ARE IN NOSTRO ACCOUNTS IN INDIVIDUAL NAME HENCE CAN BE TRACJ EASILY ....

suppal

Star Member
Jan 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th May - Received
Nomination.....
18th Jun - PER
AOR Received.
24th Aug - 2nd Line
Med's Request
3rd Sep
Med's Done....
8th Sep, Retest on 9th Dec, 3rd Line on 12th Dec
Interview........
Waived :-)
Passport Req..
27th Feb
VISA ISSUED...
12th Apr
LANDED..........
Soon :-) Thanks a lot Sai Babaji !!!
Same with me. My application was received on May 5 1:18 PM (same like MAHE) and CC got charged on May 29. But, I have not received the PER as yet. The waiting time is just killing me and my heart has been sinking. I am also checking my email after every 15 minutes but nothing has come as yet in the INBOX or the SPAM folder. Does it mean we are rejected? All the other May 5 applicants have received their PER. Is there a number on which we call or an email where we can write and check the status? Please comment. Thanks.

gs123 said:
Have you already checked your spam/junk folder? A 2nd May applicant informed he/she had PER already in junk folder and only saw it today after 2 weeks. Hope you find it too. Else, patience is the only option though its tough. Good luck!

vijayanand

Apr 11, 2014
Bangalore, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2014
ksa0510 said:
Hello Member,

A new generic form IMM 0008(Main application) has been uploaded by CIC.
If you are yet to submit your application,please use the new form with the
time stamp July, 2014 to avoid application rejection.

New form link-http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM0008ENU_2D.pdf

Please the one with March,2014 time stamp is obsolete.

BEST OF LUCK
Thanks, i'm also yet to file the application.

Only the timestamp has changed, except for that there is no other changes.

Hope this should not be a reason for rejection.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
debjym said:
Hi friends, I have one query on LOR. I couldn't get LOR neither from current org nor from old employers. I did below steps
a. got manager and HR approval email where my roles and responsibilities, hours per week mentioned.
b. colleague signed on reference letters and given his businesss cards (current and old employers )
C. added last 3month's salary(current&old employers)
d. Salary receipt letter from company letterhead with sealed and signature from hr
Apart from that added apointment letter.

Is it enough to fulfill the LOR or do I need Affitdavit too?

Dear brother,

It would not be bad if u could add it with ur application....Also attach a cover letter with the application package...:)

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
NRI16 said:
Hi Ashif

Need ur help as one of my pakistani friend want to know how to fill education details in the form i.e. Primary secondary etc. he is M.E. In mechanical and B.Tech from karanchi. Appreciate your help.

Brother,

Elementary : 5yr
Secondary :5 yr
Univer/college : rest of the years (post sec+Undergrad+Masters)

suppal

Star Member
Jan 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th May - Received
Nomination.....
18th Jun - PER
AOR Received.
24th Aug - 2nd Line
Med's Request
3rd Sep
Med's Done....
8th Sep, Retest on 9th Dec, 3rd Line on 12th Dec
Interview........
Waived :-)
Passport Req..
27th Feb
VISA ISSUED...
12th Apr
LANDED..........
Soon :-) Thanks a lot Sai Babaji !!!
Same with me. My application was received on May 5 1:18 PM (same like MAHE) and CC got charged on May 29. But, I have not received the PER as yet. The waiting time is just killing me and my heart has been sinking. I am also checking my email after every 15 minutes but nothing has come as yet in the INBOX or the SPAM folder. Does it mean we are rejected? All the other May 5 applicants have received their PER. Is there a number on which we call or an email where we can write and check the status? Please comment. Thanks.

Mahe said:
Am too Worried, yet to receive PER :( :( :( :( :(, checking my inbox every min and days are passing like hell. May 5th Applicants already started getting PER but my waiting list yet to confirm. Waiting killlllllls...

Belive every one in this forum are in the same mood.

"The only thing worth waiting for, is the one that will stay by you forever" :( :(

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
vijayanand said:

Brother,

It is alws preferable to apply with new dated forms if u have not applied yet...:)

lvtruong

Nov 13, 2012
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
Nomination.....
04-06-2014
AOR Received.
04-07-2014
File Transfer...
04-07-2014
Med's Request
06-11-2014
Med's Done....
13-11-2014<br/>Newborn MR done: 23-03-2015<br/>FBI PCC Submitted: 27-03-2015<br/>PPR/DM.....:31-07-2015<br/>Visa issued:07-08-2015<br/>PP returned:20-08-2015<br/>Landed:09-10-2015@YVR
ashif_eee said:

Congratulations lvtruong for ur PER... :D :D :D

Now a long waiting.........for Singapore.. :p :p :p
Thank you very much, Ashif. It is my pleasure to know this forum and to be with you and all other people here.

P.S I have submitted another record :D. So please help to remove the previous one for me. Of course +100 to you ;)

Edit: "Sorry, you can't repeat a karma action without waiting 168 hours. ". I will definitely wait 168 hours more to that :D

Misha123

Star Member
Apr 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2014
Nomination.....
24-Jun-2014
AOR Received.
25-Aug-2014
Med's Request
24-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
24-Oct-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-Nov-2014
Is this true? Anyone has any idea? I paid by DD and I'm also curious to find out about its encashment.

dbase1981 said:
Hi guys, i called hsbc and they said that it takes 21 banking days for a DD to clear... this will give me long waiting... but i would like to ask you if I am already counted in the cap if ever they.started the DD encashment even though it is not yet.cleared?

HomeCanada14

Apr 27, 2014
suppal said:
Someone received PER after 18 days of CC charged. The person's CC was charged on the same day as you. I noticed that processing time is getting longer as there are more applications to deal with each day at CIC. For example, an application received on 1 May was charged within 3 weeks but applications received a few days later like on 7 May, it seems taking more than 40 days. Looking at past year trend, it could take up to 90 days or more just to get to CC/DD charge stage for the applications received later. So I think it is normal trends that your PER is taking longer than you expected but I think there is nothing to worry. Your CC is already charged, which means your application is all good and complete. Perhaps try not to look at email so often. That would be easier for you ;) Simply trust that it is all good and you got this!

Anil Ch

May 4, 2014
Hi misha can I know what is pool funds & nosto a/c even I am also facing problem from indussind bank they are also saying the same. Can't find status of mydd

Aboutorabi

Jun 7, 2014
vijayanand said:

During last month, Just this form has been changed?

GMS

May 31, 2014
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Thanks for sharing this..

manish3532 said:
NO ITS NOT TRUE I AM WORKING IN AXIS BANK AND YOU CAN CHECK WITH FOREX DEPARTMENT EVERY SATURDAY THEY RECEIVE MAIL FROM CENTRAL TEAM FOR ENCASHED AND POOL FUNDS

POOL FUNDS ARE IN NOSTRO ACCOUNTS IN INDIVIDUAL NAME HENCE CAN BE TRACJ EASILY ....

Status
Not open for further replies.