+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

siouxe

May 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
Nomination.....
28-08-2014
Med's Request
29-9-2014
Med's Done....
18-10-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
3-11-2014
LANDED..........
2Q 2015
Destinationca said:
Hello, I am writing for the first time but need inputs on a very imp thing -

Is it okay for someone who is married to file an application for primary applicant only? My husband and son does not want to join me now however at a later stage when my application gets approved and i am able to find a job there.

What do u think will be the officers reaction to this ? Will he be convinced by my above claim?

Seniors; pls help me with the best way to approach this. Thanks
We have the same case but make sure to add them in your application as dependents so you can sponsor them later once you are a PR.

Mahe

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
Am too Worried, yet to receive PER :( :( :( :( :(, checking my inbox every min and days are passing like hell. May 5th Applicants already started getting PER but my waiting list yet to confirm. Waiting killlllllls...

Belive every one in this forum are in the same mood.

"The only thing worth waiting for, is the one that will stay by you forever" :( :(

emerald89

Star Member
May 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2014, via DD
Nomination.....
26-11-2014
AOR Received.
05-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
05-01-2015
Med's Request
17-03-2015
Med's Done....
19-03-2015(3rd Line Update on 02 April 2015)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07 August 2015, Passport Returned- 27 August 2015
LANDED..........
Mid October
Hello,

I am no expert here. But understand that it is very long and tedious to apply for the dependents separately after your application is approved.

If I were you, I would just apply visa for all. When it gets approved, you all can make one trip for visa stamp and then your husband and son can come back while you are looking for the job.

Destinationca said:
Hello, I am writing for the first time but need inputs on a very imp thing -

Is it okay for someone who is married to file an application for primary applicant only? My husband and son does not want to join me now however at a later stage when my application gets approved and i am able to find a job there.

What do u think will be the officers reaction to this ? Will he be convinced by my above claim?

Seniors; pls help me with the best way to approach this. Thanks

Destinationca

Star Member
Apr 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-14
Nomination.....
Nov 04'14 (CC Charged)
AOR Received.
Nov 14'14 (PER email received)
IELTS Request
Sent with initial package
Med's Request
Dec 05'14 (MR received)
Med's Done....
Feb 15'15 (Medicals Received Status updated in eCAS)
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
May 01'15
VISA ISSUED...
May 15'15
LANDED..........
Sep 12'15
siouxe said:
We have the same case but make sure to add them in your application as dependents so you can sponsor them later once you are a PR.
Thanks for your revert. But do u think by doing this, CIC can actually doubt our intention, I mean as much as we have a serious and clean intention of doing this way?

Also, can you also tell me what all forms are to be filled? Should I still be including my son& spouse"s documents ? Thanks again !

rohan85

Jun 23, 2012
Toronto
Hardly any CCs charged yesterday. CIC is getting slower by the day.

Seems like I will have to wait till end of next week for my CC to get charged.

Sincerely,
9th May Applicant :(

leotocanada

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Aug-2014
Hello,

I am from Ghaziabad, India, Applying for permanent residency to canada.

1) What all can be given as the proof for assets and liabilities?
2) What is meant by settlement funds?
3) What will the proof of settlement funds?

4) Is 0213 a correct NOC for Software Development Manager?

Can someone help me out quickly??

Thanks

siouxe

May 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
Nomination.....
28-08-2014
Med's Request
29-9-2014
Med's Done....
18-10-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
3-11-2014
LANDED..........
2Q 2015
Destinationca said:
Thanks for your revert. But do u think by doing this, CIC can actually doubt our intention, I mean as much as we have a serious and clean intention of doing this way?

Also, can you also tell me what all forms are to be filled? Should I still be including my son& spouse"s documents ? Thanks again !
I think there are a lot of people that are given PR with the same case as ours and never doubted them. So, I think CIC will never doubt our intentions also. In my case, I've included my wife and kids documents.

sagarsa

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2014
AOR Received.
26-11-2014
IELTS Request
Second line update : 17th Jan 2015
File Transfer...
Started Processing : 14th Jan 2015
Med's Request
20th Jan 2015
Med's Done....
Feb Starting...
Passport Req..
13th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
26th March 2015
ms453 said:
Hello Everyone,

With regards to work experience - I do not have any letter that gives my roles and responsibilities and my company has refused to do so on their behalf.

My proposed solution - I am providing all other documents for proof of employment including offer, relieving and appraisal letters. They clearly write my job title as a business analyst. But for my roles and responsibilities, I am attaching a cover letter / affidavit which explains my situation and my resume. I am assuming that a consistent looking resume which shows my expe :)ence over the years should suffice.

I am wondering if this is alright? How do people go around this hurdle? I am sure not all companies would give a roles and responsibilities document. Moreover people do change job roles over the years while working at the same company.

Any thoughts would be appreciated :)
You should get reference letter from ur supervisor with the details of roles and responsibilities. Also, attach his business card with the reference letter. Format of reference letter should be available on this forum. Just search a bit and you should be able to find it. All the best.

bijoy_16

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Dhaka
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Same problem here bro. Please let us know if you have any update on your delivery. I sent on 10th Jun, since 12 it is showing in Ontario, no update after that.

Destinationca

Star Member
Apr 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-14
Nomination.....
Nov 04'14 (CC Charged)
AOR Received.
Nov 14'14 (PER email received)
IELTS Request
Sent with initial package
Med's Request
Dec 05'14 (MR received)
Med's Done....
Feb 15'15 (Medicals Received Status updated in eCAS)
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
May 01'15
VISA ISSUED...
May 15'15
LANDED..........
Sep 12'15
siouxe said:
I think there are a lot of people that are given PR with the same case as ours and never doubted them. So, I think CIC will never doubt our intentions also. In my case, I've included my wife and kids documents.
Thanks, that helps! Correct me if I am wrong, by doing so I cannot claim against my spouse's points under Adaptability? Also, can you also list down the forms that need to be included for me pls ..

bijoy_16

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Dhaka
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sureluck said:
its already monday evening in canada, give it until tom morning to get the status. if it was departed ontario on june 11, that should be delivered monday just like mine or the most tuesday. based on the timeline, max delivery for dhl is 6 days.does your docs more than 6days now?
I sent my doc on 10th Jun, today is 17, it already passed 6 days.

siouxe

May 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
Nomination.....
28-08-2014
Med's Request
29-9-2014
Med's Done....
18-10-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
3-11-2014
LANDED..........
2Q 2015
Destinationca said:
Thanks, that helps! Correct me if I am wrong, by doing so I cannot claim against my spouse's points under Adaptability? Also, can you also list down the forms that need to be included for me pls ..
I have really no idea about Adaptability points if a partner is not coming with you. Also, all the forms to be included are in the CIC website. BTW, what is your NOC?

blueboy

Apr 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Guy..quick couple of questions.

1. My sister is applying under FSW. She is the Principal and only applicant. She is married but she is applying alone at this moment. The question is does her spouse also need to fill Schedule A - Background Declaration and the Additional Family information forms as well or only her? The form says that it need to be separately filled by spouse and dependents but we are not sure if they need to fill even if they are not a part of the application?

2. SCHEDULE 3 ECONOMIC CLASSES form: What do we have to fill in section 11 where it asks about Assets, Liabilities and settlement funds?

Thanks.

sansanlaosu

Star Member
May 4, 2014
Destinationca said:
Under Guideline
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp

Adaptability criteria
A. Your accompanying spouse or common-law partner's level of language proficiency
Your accompanying spouse or common-law partner's level of language proficiency in either English or French is at the CLB 4 level or higher in all four language abilities (speaking, listening, reading and writing).

Therefore you can not claim any points if your spouse is not accompany you. (Correct me if I am wrong)
And please read the guideline throughout while filling the forms.

Status
Not open for further replies.