+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjg1987

Champion Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-11-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
singh2013 said:
Can we check the status after sending the application ??

I got a link
services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do?app=ecas

I am confused about identification type ?
I don't think i have any of the given dropdown in the page
Please help me in the same
Go through the below link:

http://fswp2013.wordpress.com/faqs/

Thanks.

Zubair23

Star Member
Jun 15, 2013
Calgary
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
IELTS Request
sent with app
Med's Request
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
15-15-2016
LANDED..........
28-04-2016
Hi Rinal,

Have u quote your previous UCI number for this year fresh application?

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
sukeshkumarb said:
Hi Friends,

I am really disappointed that my WES evaluation was finished on 19 May and it was sent on 21 May, it is almost 18 days now and I still did not recieve the packet. I took the option of normal registered post.

Could anyone please suggest me whether I will get this packet or should i lose hopes on FSWP application ? I am ready with all the other documentation and was waiting for this from past week. I am really really scared if the report reaches to me even this week, then my application would reach CIC by 20 June. And I fall under the hot 2174 code.

Generally how long would it take to reach to India and is there any way to track it ? I have tried all possible ways by calling to Canada post and asking for help but no potential answer. :( :(

Suggestion / Help would be highly appreciated.
That was your mistake ...you would have gone for international courier service option.
Normally,btw 2 and 3 weeks...you should get it.
If you don't mind the cost...you can order for another original copy to be sent to you at additional charge through international courier services.....but I suggest you wait more...this week should be good news.
Also,you may need to contact your post office box as its registered mail and may not be delivered to your box/residency directly until you ask for it.
I have a friend who used the option....he never knew that its around until when he went to ask...that was when it was released to him
Please go and check your postal mail service and ask them you are expecting it.
Cheers.

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@ sukeshkumarb
The best option available with you is to courier your application to a friend in Canada, and at the same time request for another copy of ECA/WES eval to be delivered to your friend in Canada through courier. Technically, your friend should get the WES eval even before he receives your packet.

Once your friend receives both, he can send the packet to CIC.

It will save considerable time and your application may reach CIC on friday (if he get your application on thursday). Also ask your friend to use UPS to courier the app to CIC (as DHL & FEDEX takes 2-3 days to deliver to Nova Sctotia, while UPS delivers in 1 day but charges lil extra)

Btw if you opt for this route, you need NOT TO MAKE ANY CHANGE IN YOUR APPLICATION as your friend is just a facilitator (like a courier company) not your representative/consultant (paid).

sukeshkumarb said:
Hi Friends,

I am really disappointed that my WES evaluation was finished on 19 May and it was sent on 21 May, it is almost 18 days now and I still did not recieve the packet. I took the option of normal registered post.

Could anyone please suggest me whether I will get this packet or should i lose hopes on FSWP application ? I am ready with all the other documentation and was waiting for this from past week. I am really really scared if the report reaches to me even this week, then my application would reach CIC by 20 June. And I fall under the hot 2174 code.

Generally how long would it take to reach to India and is there any way to track it ? I have tried all possible ways by calling to Canada post and asking for help but no potential answer. :( :(

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
singh2013 said:
Can we check the status after sending the application ??

I got a link
services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do?app=ecas

I am confused about identification type ?
I don't think i have any of the given dropdown in the page
Please help me in the same
Not now....until after your PERS notification.
I suggest you wait.....be patient.
Cheers.

R2A

May 23, 2014
dream16 said:
Hello - I applied under 2174 and 2171 & file received on 14th may - in how many days will my consultant get an email saying it's positive eligibility review & give him the client ID number for my application ? Is it 8 weeks ? I paid using demand draft- thanks !
Hi,
I have a question to your question :D (I'm sorry i don't have an answer to your question) My question is how did you apply for 2 NOCs? I mean how did you manage to get a duplicate TRF for IELTS and WES letter? Can you please let me know the process? Also, i assume you had arranged for 2 reference letters for 2174 and 2171. Right? Actually in my previous company where i had worked for 5.5 years, my work closely resembled NOC 2171. The work in my current co (2.5 years) resembles NOC 2174. Even though i have applied for 2174, i would also like to apply for 2171. How do i? I took IELTS in Jan 2013. Is it possible to get duplicate TRF for a test that i have taken long ago? Please advise!!

rinal2174

Star Member
Jul 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 13-08-2014
Med's Request
14-10-2014
Med's Done....
29-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-12-2014
Zubair23 said:
Hi Rinal,

Have u quote your previous UCI number for this year fresh application?
Yes i have quoted it.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
ersanjeev84 said:
Hi,

URGENT HELP !!!!

i am applying under 2132, my previous employer didnt agree to give me experience certificate based on NOC roles & responsibilities,
Any Solution for that,
Can i attached self attested or notrzied affidavit stating my all roles & responsibilities,

Any body face such issue, please guide & share your experience.
1. If your supervisor/HR don't want to give you experience letter, try to get it someone senior to you within your department;
2. If point 1 fails, try to get it someone from your colleagues of your department; ensure giving full contact details along with the visiting card.
3. If point 2 fails, try to get it someone/two from you colleagues of your company;ensure giving full contact details along with the visiting card.
4. If point 3 fails, then go for self attested/notarized affidavit;

For all of the above cases, explain in cover letter, why you are not able to get the experience letter from your supervisor/HR. Also ensure providing appointment letter, promotion letter, increment letter, and pay slips.

Oscar7

Apr 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pallysha2014 said:
Hello

This forum offers a really great opportunity to connect will all the FSW 2014 applicants and I would request you to kindly provide some guidance in my case

Currently I am working in the domain of Mechanical engineering in a an Aerospace company. I had applied in the category of Aerospace engineering on April 28th 2014 as the cap was still not filled for Aerospace engineers and I was hopeful. But on May 1 2014 unfortunately the category of Aerospace engineer was deleted from the skilled occupation list and I was hoping that I will recieve my packet by May end so that I can reapply as a Mechanical engineer. But I have still not got the packet yet. I know for sure that they wont consider my application in Aerospace engineer as its no more in the list. Wat should I do ? Should I send a new application under Mechanical Engineer? In my case my job duties falls both in the categories of Mechanical and Aerospace engineer as provided by the Canadian immigration.

I really dont want to miss this opportunity.

Thank you

Do you mean to say your application was received at CIO Sydney on 28 April 2014, or did you courier it on the 28th? If it is the former your application will most likely be considered under FSW 2013.
Modified1>> Last year it took 4-5 months for my package to return. You are better off not waiting for the package, but getting duplicate set of records ready if you were to apply again this year (in case you had couriered your package on 28th April)

usman_geo

May 1, 2014
Dear Friends,

I applied for NOC 2113, and my application was delivered on 25th April, 2014. But i have't got any news from CIC as of now. Though i have emailed them regarding the status of my application, can some one please tell me that even if they will return my application. Will they give me the reasons of returning the application in the email? I am asking this because if i will be aware of the reason i can re apply under the 2014 FSWP program.

Thank you very much in advance.

Regards,
usman

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
R2A said:
Hi,
I have a question to your question :D (I'm sorry i don't have an answer to your question) My question is how did you apply for 2 NOCs? I mean how did you manage to get a duplicate TRF for IELTS and WES letter? Can you please let me know the process? Also, i assume you had arranged for 2 reference letters for 2174 and 2171. Right? Actually in my previous company where i had worked for 5.5 years, my work closely resembled NOC 2171. The work in my current co (2.5 years) resembles NOC 2174. Even though i have applied for 2174, i would also like to apply for 2171. How do i? I took IELTS in Jan 2013. Is it possible to get duplicate TRF for a test that i have taken long ago? Please advise!!
Another Original ECA report can be ordered from WES at an additional charge to be delivered to you.Just login to your account and order for a duplicate copy.

Approach the organization that conducted your IELTS for you and apply for another copy(British council or IDP)....some will give while some will not give.
Ask first to see the reaction.The worst is that they will say its against their policy that they can only send on your behalf to CIC....which is not accepted as it needs to go with your application package.
You are permitted to take your completed application package(already addressed to CIC) to them,they will insert the IELTS for you (not in your presence),you will pay for shipment courier to Canada and they will send on your behalf......please consult them as its possible and I have explore this option before.

These are the two documents that can give you bottle neck....once these 2 are cleared...you are good to go.
Cheers.

Oscar7

Apr 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Fig said:
Bro, my application was recieved by MIKE on 2nd may.. but no CC charge yet..

--------------------------------------------

Although you have no reason to be worried, I hope you have reached out to the CC issuing bank to update them on the upcoming foreign currency transaction (so they don't deny the transaction). Just a thought!

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
usman_geo said:
Dear Friends,

I applied for NOC 2113, and my application was delivered on 25th April, 2014. But i have't got any news from CIC as of now. Though i have emailed them regarding the status of my application, can some one please tell me that even if they will return my application. Will they give me the reasons of returning the application in the email? I am asking this because if i will be aware of the reason i can re apply under the 2014 FSWP program.

Thank you very much in advance.

Regards,
usman
CIC will not give you the reason it was returned in their mail response to you.The real reason will be contained in an explanation letter that will physically accompany your returned application package.....You may get a hint of the issue if its related to your credit card in their mail as they may say "payment issues"....other than this,you wont get any positive explanation.
It is safe to assume your application is returned and already coming back.
If you are able to get a second copy of your IELTS and ECA(originals)......I will suggest you don't wait as you may not get it back in time.
This time...the forumites are here to assist you in anyway they can.....just ask your question and you will be guided right.
Cheers.

abhi228

Champion Member
Oct 10, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-5-2014
Nomination.....
15-8-2014
You must have chosen the option of Express mail service. It will take a month for normal postal delivery to reach out to you.

sukeshkumarb said:
Hi Friends,

R2A

May 23, 2014
kollins said:
Another Original ECA report can be ordered from WES at an additional charge to be delivered to you.Just login to your account and order for a duplicate copy.

Approach the organization that conducted your IELTS for you and apply for another copy(British council or IDP)....some will give while some will not give.
Ask first to see the reaction.The worst is that they will say its against their policy that they can only send on your behalf to CIC....which is not accepted as it needs to go with your application package.
You are permitted to take your completed application package(already addressed to CIC) to them,they will insert the IELTS for you (not in your presence),you will pay for shipment courier to Canada and they will send on your behalf......please consult them as its possible and I have explore this option before.

These are the two documents that can give you bottle neck....once these 2 are cleared...you are good to go.
Cheers.
Thanks a lot for the prompt reply!! Some more questions for your expert suggestions....

I had applied for NOC 2174 and my application is currently with CIO (reached on 26th May'14). Since, 2174 is a very hot NOC, i'm not sure whether i'll make it to the cap this time. Just to be on the safer side, i was thinking if i could also apply for another NOC as my previous company's experience closely resembles with NOC 2171. Even though i have applied for NOC 2174 this time, i have claimed points for my previous experience (NOC 2171) by providing my previous experience's reference letter. If i was to apply for NOC 2171, do i need to get an updated reference letter? Won't the previous reference letter do (that i have enclosed while filing for NOC 2174)??

Sorry for asking too many questions. But i hope you'll understand my dilemma.

Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.