+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vikiwow

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
PER 15.10.2014
Med's Request
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
I didnt make notarized copies. I've sent originals with English translation with translator seal. Hope they wont mind 8)

delhi2173

Star Member
May 9, 2014
shakti123 said:
Hope this does'nt happen for any of the people in this forum but simple rule is
If CC is not charged and if subsequent couple of days CC are charged in the same NOC, it will mean one is out of the game. Such people can try their luck by applying again, if they can get one more copy of IELTS.
does anybody of 5 may or later 2173 got DD charged.
i am trying to get the info from my bank but they are not able to provide me any info.
mine was 5 may 2173 DD case.

Jango1

Apr 16, 2014
shakti123 said:
Hope this does'nt happen for any of the people in this forum but simple rule is
If CC is not charged and if subsequent couple of days CC are charged in the same NOC, it will mean one is out of the game. Such people can try their luck by applying again, if they can get one more copy of IELTS.
I hope this is not true. Well I am from NOC 2132 though.
I have a different thought. May be some of those who send their apps on 1st or 2nd May who did not get charged, might have some info missing which may have delayed their apps. Logically, few of them were the 1st to send when the info about FSW 2014 was still not mature.

binuky

Oct 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/04/2014
delhi2173 said:
i am trying to get the info from my bank but they are not able to provide me any info.
Im also in the same boat

omarxp4

May 7, 2014
Hi mates!

Just received this :

"Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive determination of eligibility to be processed on the basis of work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on May 1, 2014. However a final decision on your eligibility to be selected as a federal skilled worker will be made by a visa office.

Your application has now been placed into processing."

In my opinion it was pretty fast, as our papers were delivered in Sydney the 2nd of May. NOC 2174

Hope you guys get a positive answer soon.

johnson.i2000

Apr 20, 2013
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 May 2014
Nomination.....
PER on Sept 4, 2014
File Transfer...
complete by Gods grace
Med's Request
09 Oct 2014
Med's Done....
01 Nov 2014
Passport Req..
Mar 10, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
April 06, 2015
LANDED..........
July 9, 2015
Congrats !

at last some good news today

omarxp4 said:
Hi mates!

Just received this :

"Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive determination of eligibility to be processed on the basis of work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on May 1, 2014. However a final decision on your eligibility to be selected as a federal skilled worker will be made by a visa office.

In my opinion it was pretty fast, as our papers were delivered in Sydney the 2nd of May. NOC 2174

dhanu 786

May 28, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Doc's Request.
23-06-2014[CC Charged]
Nomination.....
07-08-2014 [PER MAIL]
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
07-05-2014
File Transfer...
02-09-2014
Med's Request
04-09-2014
Med's Done....
19-09-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
20-01-2015
Achiever 99 said:
It is unlikely but cant say for sure...
cio is off on weekends

shakti123

Apr 25, 2014
delhi2173 said:
DD does not follow any of these rules.. DD are bank dependent in canada and country of residence and will take lot of time to get charged. DD's will have lot of variation..

siamu

Star Member
Apr 29, 2014
Canada_MAP said:
This forum has been really helpful. I'm about to apply in NOC 1123. Below is my job description. I've seen many applicant's packet returned due to not having correct experience letter, thus I'm worried about it. Experts if you can have a look at the job description and suggest me any corrective actions, it would be a great help.

My Job Description:

• Based on Competitors' Advertisement Tracking System and other relevant information, analyze advertising needs, develop and suggest suitable advertising and marketing plans and strategies for advertisement department, advise corporate clients on advertising plan
• Monitor and analyze competitors' circulation and sales information, develop and provide implementation guideline for trade promotion and communication plans to circulation department
• Prepare and supervise preparation of various customized and periodic reports, communication materials, presentations, sales kit, brochures and other materials
• Publicize XXXX and its sister concerns' products, social activities and events to advertising agencies, major corporate houses and other organizations; maintain relation with these organization
• Initiate and maintain communication with corporate clients and other media organizations
• Conduct workshops, seminars and meetings for publicity, information and capacity building purposes for internal employees as well as for external stakeholders
• Assist in coordinating surveys and market research in comprehending organization's diverse target groups' and readers' preferences and suggest improvement areas
• Act as an organizational representative in preparing and delivering presentations and addressing queries to advertisers, reputed corporate clients and other organizations
• Prepare and deliver training programs and informational materials to internal audiences in order to provide better understanding of newspaper and ad industry and organizational key findings
• Development and overall management of different information systems of business (circulation, advertisement and research) departments
• Work closely with news, feature, online, accounts, IT, HR and other departments

NOC 1123 Professional occupations in advertising, marketing and public relations in HRD website.

Essential Duties:

1. analyze, develop and implement communication and promotion strategies and information programs,
2. analyze advertising needs and develop appropriate advertising and marketing plans,
3. Publicize activities and events, and maintain media relations on behalf of businesses, governments and other organizations, and for performers, athletes, writers and other talented individuals.

Main duties:
4. Assess characteristics of products or services to be promoted and advise on the advertising needs of an establishment
5. Advise clients on advertising or sales promotion strategies
6. Develop and implement advertising campaigns appropriate for print or electronic media
7. Gather, research and prepare communications material for internal and external audiences
8. Develop, implement and evaluate communications strategies and programs designed to inform clients, employees and the general public of initiatives and policies of businesses, governments and other organizations
9. Conduct public opinion and attitude surveys to identify the interests and concerns of key groups served by their organization
10. Prepare or oversee preparation of reports, briefs, bibliographies, speeches, presentations, Web sites and press releases
11. Develop and organize workshops, meetings, ceremonies and other events for publicity, fundraising and information purposes
12. Prepare and deliver educational and publicity programs and informational materials to increase awareness of museums, galleries and other tourist attractions
13. Initiate and maintain contact with the media
14. Arrange interviews and news conferences
15. Act as spokesperson for an organization and answer written and oral inquiries
16. Co-ordinate special publicity events and promotions for internal and external audiences
17. Assist in the preparation of brochures, reports, newsletters and other material
18. Represent and act as an agent for talented individuals or individuals with specific occupational expertise
19. Prepare or oversee preparation of sports, literary, performance or other contracts.

Sorry for the long post. Experts please advice. I don't want my packet back.
Sounds about right. I applied for 1123 and my desc. was very similar to yours. Which country are you from?

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
nshah32 said:
I have questions regarding the section 11 of IMM0008_3e Form.

a) Assets : What do I have to mention here ? My wealth statement figure which include all the deposits, accounts and property e.t.c ? or just the deposits that can be en cashed anytime?
b)Liabilities : I guess its about loan or mortgage ?
c)Settlement funds : What should I mention here ? it says "unencumbered transferable and available funds" which include property too alongside investment e.t.c ?

Regrads,
Nshah32
a) Assets : Your wealth statement figure which include all the deposits, accounts and property e.t.c.It is settlement fund plus other property
b)Liabilities : its about loan or mortgage
c)Settlement funds : Saving/current account balance, fixed deposit, stock and mutual fund investment etc that can be sold/liquidated within very short time.

mk.2382

May 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App Rchd: 02-JUL-2014
AOR Received.
PER: 28-OCT-2014
File Transfer...
Processing started: 28-JAN-2014
Med's Request
10-FEB-2015
Med's Done....
05-MAR-2015
Passport Req..
DM 25-JUL-2015, PPR 29-JUL-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-AUG-2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully in 2015 only
Has there ever been a case in which:

• A candidate kept waiting for his application to be processed
  • His application actually got rejected and was sent back by CIC
  • And it never got delivered to the candidate due to courier/postal delivery issues
  • End result... Candidate's hopes stayed on, which got shattered days ago

Gist of my query is whats the way around to this uncommunicative way of application processing progress at CIC? In today's technically advanced world this feels very annoying!

rao1122

Jul 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charged:23-09-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 02-10-2014
IELTS Request
7.5 band
File Transfer...
Second line: We started processing your application on 14th Nov
Med's Request
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
Done:22-11-2014; Hospital Uploaded:01-12-14;Medical Received:04-12-14
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
PPR: 27-02-2015 1:47 PM IST ; DM: Not Yet, Hopefully soon
VISA ISSUED...
PP Submitted:02-03-2015 PP Received Back:12-03-2015
LANDED..........
soon....
Canada_MAP said:
This forum has been really helpful. I'm about to apply in NOC 1123. Below is my job description. I've seen many applicant's packet returned due to not having correct experience letter, thus I'm worried about it. Experts if you can have a look at the job description and suggest me any corrective actions, it would be a great help.

My Job Description:

• Based on Competitors' Advertisement Tracking System and other relevant information, analyze advertising needs, develop and suggest suitable advertising and marketing plans and strategies for advertisement department, advise corporate clients on advertising plan you have written one thing many times. try not to repeat things just to incorporate the keywords in the NOC description
• Monitor and analyze competitors' circulation and sales information, develop and provide implementation guideline for trade promotion and communication plans to circulation department
• Prepare and supervise preparation of various customized and periodic reports, communication materials, presentations, sales kit, brochures and other materials
• Publicize XXXX and its sister concerns' products, social activities and events to advertising agencies, major corporate houses and other organizations; maintain relation with these organization how do u publcize products and activities to advertising agencies
• Initiate and maintain communication with corporate clients and other media organizations are the coporate client also some form on media? since u mention "and other media organizations" after that
• Conduct workshops, seminars and meetings for publicity, information and capacity building purposes for internal employees as well as for external stakeholders

• Assist in coordinating surveys and market research in comprehending organization's diverse target groups' and readers' preferences and suggest improvement areas suggesting improvement ?
• Act as an organizational representative in preparing and delivering presentations and addressing queries to advertisers, reputed corporate clients and other organizations
• Prepare and deliver training programs and informational materials to internal audiences in order to provide better understanding of newspaper and ad industry and organizational key findings
• Development and overall management of different information systems of business (circulation, advertisement and research) departments
• Work closely with news, feature, online, accounts, IT, HR and other departments

Is this duties ok? Experts please advice. I don't want my packet back.
Hi,

I just read this. and would like to ask to if your at client side or agency . the duties u have mentioned are not seeming too clear and specific. If you send this as it is, it might come back since its looking too generic.

Iv given my comments. apart that these, try to not use such long sentences. Please get this checked properly by someone working in the same industry as yours before sending it.

good luck

fresher_2013

Star Member
Jul 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For how long should one keep the funds....

Follow immigrants,

Just wanted to check, for how long should one keep the funds.

Can we use the funds after the PER is received or after the file has been transferred to the VO, or until the PR is issued.

Also, let's say the requirement is to show 21000 CAD and I have shown 40000CAD, can I use the 19000CAD or One should wait till PR is issued.

Thanks for your help.

namwbysbd

May 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
Nomination.....
17-08-2014
Med's Request
16-09-2014
Med's Done....
25-09-2014
Passport Req..
09-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2015
mk.2382 said:
Has there ever been a case in which:

• A candidate kept waiting for his application to be processed
  • His application actually got rejected and was sent back by CIC
  • And it never got delivered to the candidate due to courier/postal delivery issues
  • End result... Candidate's hopes stayed on, which got shattered days ago

Gist of my query is whats the way around to this uncommunicative way of application processing progress at CIC? In today's technically advanced world this feels very annoying!
It is so easy to know the status of your application by sending a request email to CIO after 10 weeks of receiving date and after that, they will inform you the statues

CPR2012

May 22, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
omarxp4 said:
Hi mates!

Just received this :

Good news to kick off weekend fever with a positive note buddy :)

All the best :)

Status
Not open for further replies.