+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maycoutyard

Star Member
Feb 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2014
AOR Received.
14-09-2014
IELTS Request
sent with Application
Med's Request
14-10-2014
Med's Done....
24/11/2014 New born meds done 12/01/2014
Interview........
waived - 3rd line update on 12 December
Passport Req..
17/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Real Soon
LANDED..........
Confirmed in June
Bains87 said:
Seems like NDVO wants us to enjoy our Daddy/Mummy time, I dont see anyone getting a DM/PPR who recently had a new addition to their family after applying for FSW. Especially May/June Applicants.

:p :p :p :p :p
I will like to agree on this one though, few of the applicants have reported DM & PPR like tango charlie....but yea i mean that could be the reason...too.

optimistic candi

Jun 17, 2014
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 17/2016
AOR Received.
June 07/2016
File Transfer...
Aug 2/2016
Med's Done....
sent along
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
BGC in progress on 15 December
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 25 December
zizaheer said:
Anyone please respond. I got this mail today. What should I do now?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Application # XXXXXXXXX

Dear APPLICANT,

This refers to your application for permanent residence as a member of the Skilled Worker Class in Canada. Your application and all of the documents you submitted in support of it have been reviewed and it appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

Section 11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) provides that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or any other document required by the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of IRPA.

I have concerns that you have not fulfilled the requirement put upon you by section 16(1) of IRPA which states that a person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires.

Specifically, I have concerns that you misrepresented information regarding you immigration history.

Please note that if it is found that you have engaged in misrepresentation in submitting your application, you may be found to be inadmissible under section 40(1)(a) of IRPA. A finding of such inadmissibility would render you inadmissible to Canada for a period of five (5) years according to section 40(2)(a).

I would like to provide you with the opportunity to respond to this information. You will have thirty (30) days from the date of this letter to submit additional information in this regard. Please respond by using the address in the signature block of this email and clearly indicate your application number for all correspondence. If responding by email, please scan and attach all documents to your email and indicate your application number in the subject line of your email.

If you do not respond to this request within thirty (30) days, your application will be assessed based on the information currently on file and may result in the refusal of your application.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section | Section d'Immigration
High Commission of Canada | Haut Commissariat du Canada
Singapore | Singapour

Facsimile | Télécopieur : (65) 6854-5874
E-mail Address | Adresse courriel : Singapore-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca
Website | Site Web : www.cic.gc.ca | www.singapore.gc.ca
Street Address | Adresse de rue: One George Street, #11-01, Singapore 049145
Mailing Address | Adresse d'expédition : P.O. Box 845, Robinson Road, Singapore 901645
what was wrong with the immigration history you hsve provided.
Is there any history or information that you didn't mention such as previous rejection of sny kind of visa to any of the countries.

zizaheer

Aug 8, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
05-Mar-2015
Nomination.....
17-Dec-2014 (PER)
AOR Received.
28-Jan-2015 (AOR)
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Not yet
Med's Request
26-May-2016
Med's Done....
31-May-2016
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
13-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 2016
LANDED..........
October 2016, InshaAllah
CanDoIt said:
Did you forget to mention any previous visa refusals?
=== original query ===
Application # XXXXXXX

Dear APPLICANT,

This refers to your application for permanent residence as a member of the Skilled Worker Class in Canada. Your application and all of the documents you submitted in support of it have been reviewed and it appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

Section 11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) provides that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or any other document required by the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of IRPA.

I have concerns that you have not fulfilled the requirement put upon you by section 16(1) of IRPA which states that a person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires.

Specifically, I have concerns that you misrepresented information regarding you immigration history.

Please note that if it is found that you have engaged in misrepresentation in submitting your application, you may be found to be inadmissible under section 40(1)(a) of IRPA. A finding of such inadmissibility would render you inadmissible to Canada for a period of five (5) years according to section 40(2)(a).

I would like to provide you with the opportunity to respond to this information. You will have thirty (30) days from the date of this letter to submit additional information in this regard. Please respond by using the address in the signature block of this email and clearly indicate your application number for all correspondence. If responding by email, please scan and attach all documents to your email and indicate your application number in the subject line of your email.

If you do not respond to this request within thirty (30) days, your application will be assessed based on the information currently on file and may result in the refusal of your application.

Sincerely,

Singapore | Singapour

E-mail Address | Adresse courriel : Singapore-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
Mailing Address | Adresse d’expédition : P.O. Box 845, Robinson Road, Singapore 901645
===

I never been refused for a visa. What did they mean. ? What kind of documents i missed in which form? What they exactly looking for? can anyone help?

sdhar

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 22, 2014
Med's Request
Jan 15, 2015
Med's Done....
Received by NDVO- Jan 24, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Mar 18, 2015.
VISA ISSUED...
Apr 09, 2015
LANDED..........
July 2015
capr13 said:
I do understand how you all feel... but again there is no pattern around processing ... as we all invested our time and effort we will receive the good news ...pretty soon .. before March 15 2015(adisu should keep us posted further +1 for you ).

I wish there would have been a sequence around the processing the earlier applicants and even better would be if we all are informed about the delay some point of contact to answer queries that we have at different stages...

Also i feel the sheer joy that anybody gets after waiting for some time for the things to be positive it has its own joy.. i wish i could you all PPR if i had magic.. all i can wish is all the best ....and patience...

as i said we all are around its not that we disappear as the PPR request came in...but we will be here to keep you all going till you all get it :D come guys you know you can do better than this ... Cheeeerssss!!!!!!!!!!
Well said capr13 ...+1

Yours and mine almost have been the same progress.
Congrats for your PPR. No pattern in PPR observed.
Hope to see my PPR today too.

Bains87

Sep 4, 2014
Maycoutyard said:
I would like think so but tango charlie got it.....lets see i guess ur right...
Well I hope we both get it asap..

In my case (FBI PCC + New born + New Passport) = Long Delay... I dont expect to see it before April first week.

optimistic candi

Jun 17, 2014
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 17/2016
AOR Received.
June 07/2016
File Transfer...
Aug 2/2016
Med's Done....
sent along
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
BGC in progress on 15 December
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 25 December
zizaheer said:
=== original query ===
Application # XXXXXXX

Dear APPLICANT,

Sincerely,

Singapore | Singapour

Mailing Address | Adresse d'expédition : P.O. Box 845, Robinson Road, Singapore 901645
===

I never been refused for a visa. What did they mean. ? What kind of documents i missed in which form? What they exactly looking for? can anyone help?
have you been to any ither countries before in any kind of status including visiting visa

Sar2014

Star Member
May 12, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-05-2014
Doc's Request.
sent with file
Nomination.....
25-09-2014 (PER Mail)
IELTS Request
sent with file
Med's Request
11-11-2014
Med's Done....
29-11-2014 (3rd line updated 27th Dec)
Interview........
Waived off (FBI PCC 03-03-2015)
Passport Req..
20-03-2015 (DM On 25-03-2015)
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015 ( as appears in Visa)
LANDED..........
02-07-2015
May 28th applicant .Waiting for PPR.My spouse is main applicant.
My spouse has travelled only to U.S and stayed more than 6months at a strech (For this we have submitted FBI PCC)
As a dependent , I have traveled to 6 different countries in last 7yrs..
I didt mention in the application as it was only a business trip for max of 2 weeks.
Will it cause any issue during submission of passports ???

Saru

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-2014
Nomination.....
07-11-2014
IELTS Request
Attached
Med's Request
09-01-2014
Med's Done....
16-01-2014 With RFPF fund, PCC
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2015
Sar2014 said:
My spouse has travelled only to U.S and stayed more than 6months at a strech (For this we have submitted FBI PCC)
I didt mention in the application as it was only a business trip for max of 2 weeks.
I dont think so...even i visted twice with my spouse out of country and i also didnt mention that.
Because it was not more than 6 months...so i think its not the issue.
Best of luck :)

frasiercrane

Aug 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014 DD encashed...: 26-11-2014
Nomination.....
19-12-2014 2nd line update: 20-03-2015
Med's Request
30-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-04-2015 3rd line update: 16-04-2015
Passport Req..
13-05-2015 DM: 15-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-05-2015
nellypretty1 said:
Thank you,but what is CSE?
Client specific query

zizaheer

Aug 8, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
05-Mar-2015
Nomination.....
17-Dec-2014 (PER)
AOR Received.
28-Jan-2015 (AOR)
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Not yet
Med's Request
26-May-2016
Med's Done....
31-May-2016
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
13-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 2016
LANDED..........
October 2016, InshaAllah
optimistic candi said:
what was wrong with the immigration history you hsve provided.
Is there any history or information that you didn't mention such as previous rejection of sny kind of visa to any of the countries.
Did they mean in the from "IMM5562E - Your Travels" I missed something? I didn't miss anything so far I know. Should I scan my whole passport with Visas and send them?

==Original issue: I got the followoing email=======
Application # XXXXXXXXX

Dear APPLICANT,

Sincerely,

Singapore | Singapour

E-mail Address | Adresse courriel : Singapore-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
Mailing Address | Adresse d’expédition : P.O. Box 845, Robinson Road, Singapore 901645

Udaykiran

Star Member
Oct 17, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-2014
Med's Request
10-01-2015
Med's Done....
14-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2015
LANDED..........
Planning in June
CSE means Case Specific Enquiry
Your case specific enquiry will be directed to the visa office in New Delhi

Please do not send the same enquiry more than once.

For more details:
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=new%20delhi

nellypretty1 said:
Thank you,but what is CSE?

frasiercrane

Aug 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014 DD encashed...: 26-11-2014
Nomination.....
19-12-2014 2nd line update: 20-03-2015
Med's Request
30-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-04-2015 3rd line update: 16-04-2015
Passport Req..
13-05-2015 DM: 15-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-05-2015
Sar2014 said:
You are suppose to mention all your travel history even if they are leisure trips for a couple of weeks in Supplementary travel form.

Even you have done that, you are good to go.

askyaram

Nov 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-14
AOR Received.
PER Received on 15-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
File Transfer...
Processing started on 24-03-2015
Med's Request
17-04-2015
Med's Done....
22-04-2015/ 3rd line Update on 29-04-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-06-2015
Good Afternoon frnds.. Any good news from Aug Applicants.. feeling very happy for the may/june and July applicants who got their PPR's yesterday and today. Congrats to all.

:) :) :)

arkscan

Champion Member
May 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charge- 10-Oct-2014
Nomination.....
22-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
2nd line- 17-12-2014
Med's Request
02-01-2015
Med's Done....
15-01-2015; Meds received line in Ecas: 23-01-2015
Passport Req..
DM: 24-03-2015; PPR: 31-03-2015; PP Sent: 1-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015; Received PP Stamped with Visa: 23-04-2015
zizaheer said:

This should be pretty simple for u to answer....Your name must have run up a flag during a misrepresentation check (criminality/security/background/country database)....Ask yourself this-

1. Did u correctly provide all your overseas travel history in the BG Declaration Form?
2. Did u get into any problem with immigration in another country? For example, did you overstay or something? Think of all the situations as you have to give a very thorough and convincing answer to VO at this stage..
3. Can u think of any case where your visa application was refused/ denied/ not entertained, etc....

You need to provide the following docs-

- You need to provide all foreign tours/visa records to VO. (incl all Passport Visa pages)
- Also if you have any criminal record in any embassy you need to inform.
- If you visited any red alert country (like Iran) you need to inform why- for what purpose (along with documented proof)
PS- If you have provided everything accurately and its a mistake from their side do not worry u will go thru ultimately..

new_migration

Aug 23, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO----WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-Nov-2014
AOR Received.
12-Feb-2015
Med's Request
9-May-2015( On hold due to Wife Pregnancy)
Med's Done....
10-Aug-2015 and Uploaded on 11-Aug-2015
Passport Req..
30-Nov-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-Dec-2015
zizaheer said:
Did they mean in the from "IMM5562E - Your Travels" I missed something? I didn't miss anything so far I know. Should I scan my whole passport with Visas and send them?

==Original issue: I got the followoing email=======
Application # XXXXXXXXX

Dear APPLICANT,

Sincerely,

Singapore | Singapour

Are you being sponsored by any other person ????

Status
Not open for further replies.