+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhavcaluk

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
enggvirdi said:
NDVO has stopped looking at 2nd line and MR pending files...

You can find more PPRs and DMs these days than 2nd line and MRs. :p

Buckle up NDVO.. Wait is killing.. its been 73 days since PER..
Now it takes on an average 90 days from PER for second line.I got it after 92 days. Please have patience. Patience is the key for CANADA PR

zizaheer

Aug 8, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
05-Mar-2015
Nomination.....
17-Dec-2014 (PER)
AOR Received.
28-Jan-2015 (AOR)
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Not yet
Med's Request
26-May-2016
Med's Done....
31-May-2016
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
13-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 2016
LANDED..........
October 2016, InshaAllah
Anyone please respond. I got this mail today. What should I do now?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Application # XXXXXXXXX

Dear APPLICANT,

This refers to your application for permanent residence as a member of the Skilled Worker Class in Canada. Your application and all of the documents you submitted in support of it have been reviewed and it appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

Section 11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) provides that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or any other document required by the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of IRPA.

I have concerns that you have not fulfilled the requirement put upon you by section 16(1) of IRPA which states that a person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires.

Specifically, I have concerns that you misrepresented information regarding you immigration history.

Please note that if it is found that you have engaged in misrepresentation in submitting your application, you may be found to be inadmissible under section 40(1)(a) of IRPA. A finding of such inadmissibility would render you inadmissible to Canada for a period of five (5) years according to section 40(2)(a).

I would like to provide you with the opportunity to respond to this information. You will have thirty (30) days from the date of this letter to submit additional information in this regard. Please respond by using the address in the signature block of this email and clearly indicate your application number for all correspondence. If responding by email, please scan and attach all documents to your email and indicate your application number in the subject line of your email.

If you do not respond to this request within thirty (30) days, your application will be assessed based on the information currently on file and may result in the refusal of your application.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section | Section d'Immigration
High Commission of Canada | Haut Commissariat du Canada
Singapore | Singapour

Facsimile | Télécopieur : (65) 6854-5874
E-mail Address | Adresse courriel : Singapore-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
Website | Site Web : www.cic.gc.ca | www.singapore.gc.ca
Street Address | Adresse de rue: One George Street, #11-01, Singapore 049145
Mailing Address | Adresse d’expédition : P.O. Box 845, Robinson Road, Singapore 901645

nitks.abhinav

Jul 4, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2014
Nomination.....
12-11-2014
Med's Request
15-01-2015
Med's Done....
18-02-2015 TLU
Hi All,

An update of my friend who received PPR yesterday, informed by consultant.

Timelines:
Application : 16th July 2014
VO: NDVO
Medical (Third Line updated): 14th Feb 2015

Cheers!!!

Udaykiran

Star Member
Oct 17, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-2014
Med's Request
10-01-2015
Med's Done....
14-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2015
LANDED..........
Planning in June
Guys,

Submitted Passports via VFS Hyderabad today. Chosen to collect passports from there itself instead of courier.
Hoping for the quick and best result.

Not able to track now. May be from tomorrow I can

Thanks and All the best Guys.

shubanpaik

Star Member
Nov 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dears,

Got PPR yesterday.Thank You Very much GOD.
Thanks a lot dears ..
NDVO
Application received : May 12
Per - Aug 21
NOC - 2174
processing application : Sep 29
MED Mail received : oct 15
Med Done - Nov 8
PPR - 04-Mar-2015.

Good Luck to all in the Q.

Regards,

Shubanpaik

zizaheer

Aug 8, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
05-Mar-2015
Nomination.....
17-Dec-2014 (PER)
AOR Received.
28-Jan-2015 (AOR)
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Not yet
Med's Request
26-May-2016
Med's Done....
31-May-2016
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
13-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 2016
LANDED..........
October 2016, InshaAllah
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Application # XXXXXXXXX

Dear APPLICANT,

This refers to your application for permanent residence as a member of the Skilled Worker Class in Canada. Your application and all of the documents you submitted in support of it have been reviewed and it appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

Section 11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) provides that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or any other document required by the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of IRPA.

I have concerns that you have not fulfilled the requirement put upon you by section 16(1) of IRPA which states that a person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires.

Specifically, I have concerns that you misrepresented information regarding you immigration history.

Please note that if it is found that you have engaged in misrepresentation in submitting your application, you may be found to be inadmissible under section 40(1)(a) of IRPA. A finding of such inadmissibility would render you inadmissible to Canada for a period of five (5) years according to section 40(2)(a).

I would like to provide you with the opportunity to respond to this information. You will have thirty (30) days from the date of this letter to submit additional information in this regard. Please respond by using the address in the signature block of this email and clearly indicate your application number for all correspondence. If responding by email, please scan and attach all documents to your email and indicate your application number in the subject line of your email.

If you do not respond to this request within thirty (30) days, your application will be assessed based on the information currently on file and may result in the refusal of your application.

Sincerely,

Singapore | Singapour

E-mail Address | Adresse courriel : Singapore-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca
Mailing Address | Adresse d'expédition : P.O. Box 845, Robinson Road, Singapore 901645

nellypretty1

Aug 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
frasiercrane said:
Wait till you receive a PER. Once you have received PER, send a CSE to your VO indicating the change of address but only after 2-3 weeks from PER receipt date as it CIC takes 2-3 weeks to transfer the file to local VO.
Thank you,but what is CSE?

RKW

Oct 9, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2014
Nomination.....
21-11-2014 (PER Received)
IELTS Request
Sent with an application
File Transfer...
10-02-2015 (SLU)
Med's Request
01-03-2015 (MR/RPRF Request)
Med's Done....
09-03-2015 (TLU on 19/03/2015)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-06-2015 (DM on 09/05/2015)
ipsinghg said:
hi all

today i have also received PPR

My Time Line is

App REceived 17th July

PER 14 Nov

Med Req 31st Dec

Med. Done 9th jan

3rd Line 18 Jan

PPR 5th March

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;)
Congratulations !!!

kanu

Feb 26, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
yameen said:
kanu,

I must say your case is v unique, generally they CIC rejects if they can't charged your application fee.

By the way when did you submitted CC information to your consultant?

You try to contact CIC, please call between 8:30--9:30 am as per canadian time and try to get UCI number from them.

That's the only way to know ur status, rest all are specualtion..

I request other seniors to led some light on this peculiar case.

Thanks,
Yameen
frasiercrane said:
WOwzzz... It surely is the first. A lot of people who got rejected due to payment issues would surely be envy of you.

Anyways, since your ecas status says in-process, you're safe. PER must be on its way.
Maybe its some problem at their end that they are not able to get the Draft encashed.
I submitted my responses to the consultant on 21st Feb. Hope they have sent it either at the same time or on Monday (23rd Feb). I have sent them an email to confirm the email sent date.

I will try calling CIC today. Anyone having their Number handy? with the options to be pressed?

Bains87

Sep 4, 2014
Seems like NDVO wants us to enjoy our Daddy/Mummy time, I dont see anyone getting a DM/PPR who recently had a new addition to their family after applying for FSW. Especially May/June Applicants.

:p :p :p :p :p

sreepugal

Jun 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 may 2014
Med's Request
30 oct 2014
Med's Done....
23 jan 2015 ecas updated
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2015✌
VISA ISSUED...
13 Mar 2015
LANDED..........
soon
CanOl said:
There will be no check now. Only once you land, you may or may not be asked regarding sufficient settlement funds. However they can be in any form.
thank you so much for answering my query canOl

CanDoIt

Apr 30, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014 Re-Applied: 20-08-2014
Nomination.....
09-12-2014
AOR Received.
17-02-2015
Med's Request
20-03-2015
Med's Done....
25-03-2015 Third Line: 14-04-2015
Interview........
Waived By God's Grace!
Passport Req..
13-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-05-2015
LANDED..........
Late July or Early August
zizaheer said:

Application # XXXXXXXXX

Dear APPLICANT,

Sincerely,

Singapore | Singapour

E-mail Address | Adresse courriel : Singapore-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca
Mailing Address | Adresse d'expédition : P.O. Box 845, Robinson Road, Singapore 901645
Did you forget to mention any previous visa refusals?

Chinkoo

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th August 2014
Doc's Request.