+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sthsudip

Star Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
migratecanada2012 said:
[size=10pt]Guys...
Can some body give me hint , m i still in race....as my CC declined on 2nd June (over limit issue, corrected now) or i will get NER sooner or later ...
or will directly receive my package back or CIC might charge my CC again once ....

How about sending application before you receive you

If CIC won't care this time , it would be my last attempt for Canada , rather i will prefer Australia over canada then.... atleast they have opportunity for deserving type of Immigration system but not like FIFO...of Canada

[/size]
I think your document will be returned back.
How about resending your new application ASAP.because they will return application after 1 or 2 months later so it will be 2 late to reapply.

This is my opinion but not sure whether it affects your
New application if the old application is not returned from cic at the time of second application.

Expert please provide opinion to my friend...

obinja

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Lagos, Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please pardon my curiosity. I notice that no Accra VO applicant has updated encashment of CC till date despite the length of time application has been received at CIC....I think I have seen quite a number of applicants with upwards of 25 days without CC/DD encashment and that is an exception to the rule I was trying to establish about the whole process. Just my thought....

rohan85

Jun 23, 2012
Toronto
sthsudip said:
I think your document will be returned back.
How about resending your new application ASAP.because they will return application after 1 or 2 months later so it will be 2 late to reapply.
This is my opinion but not sure whether it affects your
New application if the old application is not returned from cic at the time of second application.
Expert please provide opinion to my friend...
Not a great idea. Arranging IELTS duplicate scorecard would take time!

Kaneddarescueme

Star Member
May 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
migratecanada2012 said:
[size=10pt]Guys...
Can some body give me hint , m i still in race....as my CC declined on 2nd June (over limit issue, corrected now) or i will get NER sooner or later ...
or will directly receive my package back or CIC might charge my CC again once ....

Any idea !

If CIC won't care this time , it would be my last attempt for Canada , rather i will prefer Australia over canada then.... atleast they have opportunity for deserving type of Immigration system but not like FIFO...of Canada

[/size]
If I were you, I will talk to the bank and ask if they can process the transaction based on earlier charge request received by them?
Offcourse, you may have to give the written consent to bank of the same.
If possible, I would subsequently contact CIC with the details of cleared transaction. Credit Card customer care operates 24x7, in my view. No harm in trying right now.

Just factor in another attempt by CIC to charge your CC though. May lead to double charge :-X

All the best bro...

ohai

Star Member
May 24, 2014
kollins said:
NOOOOOOOOO
Your application need to be from the 50 NOCs advertised.
But Tue fact that it's classified within one of the 50NOCs means you can apply in that NOC but not the NOC classified elsewhere which is not part of the advertised 50.
Cheers.
:'( :'( :'( :'( Appreciate ur response kollins.

Syed7283

Aug 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014 [move][color=blue][b]Fees Charged..........: 25th Sept 2014[/b][/color][color=red][b] PER Received..........: 04th Oct 2014 [/b][/color][/move]
IELTS Request
Sent with App [img]http://ec.l.thumbs.canstockphoto.com/canstock21148561.jpg[/img]
Med's Request
Waiting....
Hello Seniors and everyone. I m new to this forum. I have mailed my FSW application today Noc 0113 thru DHL courier service. I am from India.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rambojuda said:
I had applied for Canadian Visitor Visa, at that time i was issued a UCI number. Should i include that number in the UCI part or just leave it blank?
You should, but if you don't CIC will find it from your name and date of birth.

rohan85

Jun 23, 2012
Toronto
migratecanada2012 said:
[size=10pt]Guys...

Any idea !

[/size]
Which bank's credit card did you use? Also, what was the amount (in CAD) and the credit limit at the time of payment decline?

oscartan

Feb 4, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
Yes
Syed7283 said:
Hello Seniors and everyone. I m new to this forum. I have mailed my FSW application today Noc 0113 thru DHL courier service. I am from India.
Congrats.. wishing you all the best with your application

obaied

Dec 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
drcanada said:
Hi,

I am new to this forum, I am applying for 2281, I am attempting IELTS in 2-3 days so hopefully i will apply after 20th June, So anybody can guide me 2281 listed under Hot or not?
dont think hot/cold just send ur application ASAP

viveksharma

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC sent with Medicals
Nomination.....
01-10-2014
AOR Received.
Not Received
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Guess mid Jun-2016
Med's Request
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
24-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
Guys,
Can some one please share the CIC email ID where we can send for getting UCI number. I have not yet received my last year package.

Syed7283

Aug 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014 [move][color=blue][b]Fees Charged..........: 25th Sept 2014[/b][/color][color=red][b] PER Received..........: 04th Oct 2014 [/b][/color][/move]
IELTS Request
Sent with App [img]http://ec.l.thumbs.canstockphoto.com/canstock21148561.jpg[/img]
Med's Request
Waiting....
oscartan said:
Congrats.. wishing you all the best with your application

Thanks a lot my friend....... where r u frm

kewlCanada

Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent with applicaton
Such moves are dealt differently in Canada :) , you will realize in coming days...good luck bro!!

future_canadian said:
Obviously some members' stress is reaching the breaking point. Mine is too, I just have a different way of dealing with it, rather than telling everyone they are doomed.

Status
Not open for further replies.