+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

indocanadian student

Star Member
Oct 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
babak_akbarzadeh said:
Hi there friends,
I received an email from the embassy of Canada in Paris. It has mentioned my UCI and application number and read:

"This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear.... ,

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2014/10/30."

Now I have two questions:
1. Since I selected Ankara visa office as my selected office, why have I received this from Paris?
2. What is this email and what does it mean?

Thanks in advance

Congratulations..
How did u know it was from embassy ?

ks08

Star Member
Sep 26, 2014
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30/05/2014
Doc's Request.
with file
Nomination.....
24/09/2014 (PER)
AOR Received.
not applicable
IELTS Request
sent with the file
File Transfer...
17/11/2014 ( PROCESSING STARTED)
Med's Request
18/11/2014
Med's Done....
25/11/2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
DM on 26/2/15 and PPR on 27/2/15
VISA ISSUED...
SOON... :)
LANDED..........
SOON... :)
inamul70 said:
95% :eek:

what do you mean by it ...

What will be the failure criteria after MR received .....? I think its 100% . Please clarify
no dear....it's not 100% after MR...there are many factors on which basis they can fail an application.
factors include security issues, criminality, etc. we have 1 example on the forum where interview is conducted after medicals. there can be surprise job verification for randomly selected few applicants which also can or might result in few rejections after medicals. chances are low though..that's why mentioned 95%.

please note that our appication can be rejected at any step, it's just probability of rejection with each step reduces significantly. :D

don't worry be optimistic....god will bless us all...:)

hamedmam

Star Member
Jan 13, 2015
Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-17-2014
Nomination.....
03-04-2015
babak_akbarzadeh said:
Hi there friends,
I received an email from the embassy of Canada in Paris. It has mentioned my UCI and application number and read:

Dear.... ,

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2014/10/30."

1. Since I selected Ankara visa office as my selected office, why have I received this from Paris?

Thanks in advance
Babak do not worry

It is a common email from VO mentioning that your application is now in Paris for further check.
This email is known as AOR (acknowledge of receipt) too.
Your application is in Paris cause every Iranian application was sent to Paris. So don't worry as it is a precedure.

now you should wait for MR
Good Luck

Giftsmas

Sep 14, 2014
Casablanca
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat Morocco
NOC Code......
NOC 0121
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/09/2014
Nomination.....
Med's Request
Med's Done....
09.04.2015, TLU and DM on May 27th 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hopefully buy a flight ticket soon!
babak_akbarzadeh said:
Hi there friends,

Dear.... ,

Thanks in advance
This looks strange to me. I guess this looks like first line on Ecas as the date is the same when your application was received especially that it is from the main office CIC canada. How do you know it is from Paris if it says CIC Canada :-\

babak_akbarzadeh

Star Member
Dec 27, 2014
Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-09-2015
indocanadian student said:
Congratulations..
How did u know it was from embassy ?
Thank you and others for replying so fast

They had signed the email as the embassy of Paris

adisu01

Apr 28, 2014
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-july-2014
Doc's Request.
Only passport copies and RPF requested
Nomination.....
12-nov-2014
IELTS Request
Completed - 6.5 Band
File Transfer...
No Update
Med's Request
10-jan-2014
Med's Done....
17-jan-2014
Interview........
Hopfully No
Passport Req..
4-March-2014
VISA ISSUED...
In 9 Months
LANDED..........
Hopefully in June
Good morning

I also anticipate ( From last year data analysis - it is clear) that they would simultaneously process june and july to reduce the average time assigned for them. This average time ( based on the CIC Targets assigned) is calculated in every 3 months and get the site updated. We see an increase in the number of months in Delhi because of the high backlog reduction. This data is calculated and updated in every three months.

Every VO is assigned with target and process time. To reduce the process time -This is the only way they can reduce the process time - they need to work on different months application together. You will see June and july and may getting processed simultaneously. program manager efficiency and vo efficiency are measured by this. There are so many targets for CIC officers just like our targets in our company.

they must have issued more than 100 PPR yesterday . Pm spend only 15 minutes only a file( This was updated by one of the CIC Directors interview ). I wanted to paste the content but I am not able to see the link again. We have only 20% or less people represent this site. Again you may see a slow down( clear from last year spreadsheet ) -This is for the program manager to review it and approve it . Once its approved the program assistant are sending the emails for PPR.

For those who are in may, just have to be a little patient as some of your files are in registry or just lying in program assistants desk . you would definitely get it.

you may see an intermittent burst based on the review so don't expect all the days are like yesterday

attention for 2281 - Please keep me updated your PPR request

vickysohal

Star Member
Jan 29, 2015
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
AOR Received.
18-08-2014
IELTS Request
ALREADY SUBMITTED WITH APPLICATION
Med's Request
16-10-2014
Med's Done....
24-10-2014 UPDATED 3RD LINE ON 4-11-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
19-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2015
LANDED..........
Will Land in Canada in 2 nd week of MAY 2015
very soon you will also get your PPR request.
they have started sending the requests of pprs.

maygirl said:
when will we get our PPRs????

maygirl

Dec 11, 2014
india
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21th may 2014
Doc's Request.
rprf in dec
AOR Received.
startd processing on 28th oct
IELTS Request
sent wid file n pcc wid medicals
Med's Request
12th nov 2014
Med's Done....
17th nov 2014 ...medcl receivd..24th nov
Interview........
waved n DM on 26th feb
Passport Req..
28th feb 2015 11am india.
LANDED..........
june
adisu01 said:
Good morning

I also anticipate ( From last year data analysis - it is clear) that they would simultaneously process june and july to reduce the average time assigned for them. This average time ( based on the CIC Targets assigned) is calculated in every 3 months and get the site updated. We see an increase in the number of months in Delhi because of the high backlog reduction. This data is calculated and updated in every three months.

Every VO is assigned with target and process time. To reduce the process time -This is the only way they can reduce the process time - they need to work on different months application together. You will see June and july and may getting processed simultaneously. program manager efficiency and vo efficiency are measured by this. There are so many targets for CIC officers just like our targets in our company.

they must have issued more than 100 PPR yesterday . Pm spend only 15 minutes only a file( This was updated by one of the CIC Directors interview ). I wanted to paste the content but I am not able to see the link again. We have only 20% or less people represent this site. Again you may see a slow down( clear from last year spreadsheet ) -This is for the program manager to review it and approve it . Once its approved the program assistant are sending the emails for PPR.

For those who are in may, just have to be a little patient as some of your files are in registry or just lying in program assistants desk . you would definitely get it.

you may see an intermittent burst based on the review so don't expect all the days are like yesterday

M 2281 n i hope to get d PR by march... Another day of NDVO has startd so lets pray they clear atleast MAY....7:17am IST

maygirl

Dec 11, 2014
india
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21th may 2014
Doc's Request.
rprf in dec
AOR Received.
startd processing on 28th oct
IELTS Request
sent wid file n pcc wid medicals
Med's Request
12th nov 2014
Med's Done....
17th nov 2014 ...medcl receivd..24th nov
Interview........
waved n DM on 26th feb
Passport Req..
28th feb 2015 11am india.
LANDED..........
june
vickysohal said:
very soon you will also get your PPR request.
they have started sending the requests of pprs.
[/color

Thanks vickysohal...congrats to u. Same NOC gives a lil relief.

garuna

Sep 10, 2013
nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13th june,2014
Nomination.....
15th October,2014
Med's Request
13th November,2014
Med's Done....
19th November,2014
Passport Req..
19th feb, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
3rd march, 2015
LANDED..........
15th may 2015
Dear friends who have send their passport:
1. Fotos same specification like that send to cic?
2. Cover letter needed or not?
3. What to be written in back of photos?
4. What should be included along with passport?

gsingh80

Star Member
May 9, 2014
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Congrats everyone..
Yesterday was truly a thunderous shower of PPRs.

Hope that continues from today onwards and come on NDVO(GOD!!!) gimme my MR

anuragchandi

Nov 30, 2014
I am 2281 sept 15 applicant, per received on 31st dec now waiting for novo for medical request. Hope to get the same in 1week of March.

maygirl said:
adisu01 said:
Good morning

M 2281 n i hope to get d PR by march... Another day of NDVO has startd so lets pray they clear atleast MAY....7:17am IST

anilenviron

Star Member
Nov 5, 2013
Scarborough, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
No Additional documents requested
File Transfer...
30-10-2014
Med's Request
09-01-2015
Med's Done....
09-02-2015
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
10-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-06-2015
LANDED..........
Landed in Toronto Pearson International Airport on Sep 1st'15
manish3532 said:
prepare fresh dd of 53400 and write a covering letter that ignore first dd as i have i am sending fresh one. , don't send balance dd .

or pay online and send paid receipt with your details , they will not encash dd as you have already paid online ..

senior your inputs................
I paid the balance amount and sent them. Was it a blunder. I paid them total RPRF of 53,400 in 2 installments. That is not a problem know?.

adisu01

Apr 28, 2014
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-july-2014
Doc's Request.
Only passport copies and RPF requested
Nomination.....
12-nov-2014
IELTS Request
Completed - 6.5 Band
File Transfer...
No Update
Med's Request
10-jan-2014
Med's Done....
17-jan-2014
Interview........
Hopfully No
Passport Req..
4-March-2014
VISA ISSUED...
In 9 Months
LANDED..........
Hopefully in June
maygirl said:
adisu01 said:
Good morning

Expect any moment. I hope today is your golden day

Status
Not open for further replies.