+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maple Candy 2014

Star Member
May 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
bensonams said:
Peeps, how can we know if any NOC cap is reached?
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp

eds wifey

May 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-Jun-2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged 18-Sept-2014
Nomination.....
PER 26-Sept-2014
AOR Received.
ECAS 2nd line 19-Mar-2015
Med's Request
25-Mar-2015
Med's Done....
06-Apr-2015 / 10-Apr-2015, TLU 12-July-2015
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
PPR/RPRF: 20-July-2015, PP sent: 21-July-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Received/DM: 05-Aug-2015
hello..
my application was received today at CIO. under NOC 0111. have also updated the worksheet..
thanks..

awilner

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Sao Paulo
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 11-09-2014
Med's Request
08-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
18-11-2014
bensonams said:
Peeps, how can we know if any NOC cap is reached?
Either when people start receiving their applications back because of the cap and report here, or when CIC updates this page. The first will probably happen earlier, since people started reporting CCs charged for a week now, and the CIC has not updated the cap numbers yet.

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
abhishek2629 said:
Hello Kollins

I have sent the packet from India to NS Sydney and have asked DHL courier to get redirected the packet from NS to Brampton to one of my friend. The packet got delivered and signed by Mike but they are intoi the process to recollect the packet and they said they will do it by end of the day... Will that be a possibility that CIO office will return the packet?????
It very unlikely that they will return the package because there are 100's of package's received every week. But I am not sure about it. So it hard to say whether CIO will look for your packet and return it back. Wait & see what DHL can do about it. How can they be so careless about things like this.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kollins said:
Dont be confused by your agents,you will have maximum marks for your NOC 0112 and 1123 provided you can provide experience letters for both Job functions.
Either of the NOC is OK for you if you have the experience letters....you will have 15points maximum for your experience.
I wish I can flog some of these agents that mislead applicants!
I've read about so many bad consultants on this forum. Maybe people only post when they need to complain, but it seems there are only incompetent/dishonest consultants. If someone actually has a good one, give recommendations to posters who are inclined to hire one.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Arjun_Singh_76 said:
Hi Seniors,

Should we staple the documents together or not.
eg: in case of Generic application form should we staple the 10 pages together or not ?

regards
Arjun Singh
no

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
max09 said:
Hi Guys

I am just ready to send my application.
Before I do so 1 quick question, do all photocopies need to be notarized?

Any other thing which you guys might want to point out which I should take care before I send the documents?

Responses highly appreciated.
Only translated documents need to be certified. Refer to the guide.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
agrineer said:
Hi
How do my friends in India have shown their property value as an asset. I am assuming they must be showing home loan as a liability ?
Or is it no required , just show what is money in liquid or fixed form(FDs, Insurance Policy, PF etc ..)

Thanks
They should show the home loan as a liability yes.

Settlement funds are where you show liquid and unencumbered funds.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wonderguy said:
Is it mandatory to have job duties and responsibilities in the reference letter??
Cuz all companies do not list these in their appointment or reference or experience letter.

Can't we just list these on:
Schedule 3 form
Our Resume along with application form
Covering letter with application form
No. CIC needs a way to verify what your job duties were. Just claiming them yourself is not credible. Demonstrating your experience especially in your primary NOC is one of the crucial aspects of the application.

If your employer won't list your duties in the official letter there have been many suggestions made in this thread about how to compensate for that. Getting your supervisor to write a letter even if it's not an official one, providing supporting documentation of any kind, and other suggestions made on this forum are all better than just stating it for yourself.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Skynt said:
Hi all,
I know that you all guys are expecting per.
i have some queries.your kind help need please..
1) my wife is principal applicant she is right now preganat in third trimester of pregnancy.she is unemployed. i am also unemployed. I have 2 years and 9 months pharma experience. today i joing one pharma company they have only given me appointment letter.
should i show it in my personal history or i hide this giving details of only previous job mentioning right now i am unemployed.
2) when cic request for PCC ? i have not included it.
1. You should give complete and accurate information as of the date you send your application. Whatever that may be.

2. Your local VO will ask for PCCs.

abhishek2629

Star Member
May 26, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2014
Nomination.....
31-10-2014 ( PER )
IELTS Request
Sent with File
File Transfer...
Processing Started 20-01-2015
Med's Request
24-01-2015
Med's Done....
02-02-2015 3rd line updated 17th Feb'15 that's what I checked it can be before that as well
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2015
LANDED..........
14-05-2015
Goku said:
It very unlikely that they will return the package because there are 100's of package's received every week. But I am not sure about it. So it hard to say whether CIO will look for your packet and return it back. Wait & see what DHL can do about it. How can they be so careless about things like this.
The packet got delivered today in the afternoon and driver will get picked the packet either by today evening or by tomorrow morning. If I don't get the packet will that be a possibility I can resend all the documents once again before they send back to me??? Do they put anything on system or only when the file is complete they maintain data???

Status
Not open for further replies.