+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nerylanmi

Nov 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
[color=red]2132[/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=purple]04-09-2014[/color]
Doc's Request.
[color=green] 02-03-2016[/color] 5669, POF, 5401 & PCC
Nomination.....
[color=green] 10-12-2014[/color]
AOR Received.
[color=brown] 5-1-2015[/color]
Med's Request
[color=cyan][b]30-06-2015[/b][/color]
Med's Done....
[color=blue][b]14-08-2015[/b][/color]
terki said:
navid

New forms dont have the option to choose Visa office

how did u ?
It will be assigned to the Visa office that handles your country of residence or citizenship

vi2

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
lyn4pow said:
For those of you who are interested in the processing of applications please see below. You can always google the topic and find the link for it. It's definitely under the CIC website. Cheers!
Processing Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) applications received on or before December 31, 2014

This section contains policy, procedures and guidance used by CIC staff. It is posted on the CIC website as a courtesy to stakeholders.
This section describes how to process applications for permanent residence that were submitted by FSW applicants prior to the launch of Express Entry .
The FSW category is prescribed as a class of persons who are skilled workers , who may become permanent residents on the basis of their ability to become economically established in Canada, and who intend to reside in a province other than Quebec.

Intake
Economic class requirements and process at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO)

Processing
Assessing against minimum requirements
Assessing against the selection criteria
Making the selection decision
Admissibility and making a final decision

very very useful info. it has everything from PER to interview to COPR. thanks+1 for sharing this.

sk1984indian

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2014
BEDFORD
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30th July 2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charge Date : 8th Nov 2014
Nomination.....
PER Date : 25th Nov
AOR Received.
Processing started on 19th Feb 2015
IELTS Request
Sent along with the application
File Transfer...
30th Dec 2014
Med's Request
14th Mar 2015
Med's Done....
Completed medicals : 20th Mar 2015, Medicals uploaded : 27th Mar 2015, 3rd line update (Medical results received) : 31st Mar 2015
Interview........
Hopefully waived :) :)
Passport Req..
PPR : 4th May 2015, DM : 5th May, Passport Sent : 6th May, Passport Received : 23rd May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th May 2015
LANDED..........
4th September 2015
Dsiraj said:
Hello All
Can anybody share about the passport request
Is there a time frame in which the passport is to be given to the Visa Office ? 30 days to submit Passports
also is the passport directly submitted to the NDVO or thru vfs office in Nehru place? I am not sure about direct submission but VFS is the one which is good for tracking
Here is what the mail says

Dear Applicant :

Please find attached correspondence which refers to your application for permanent residence.

Sincerely,

But there is a PDF with requested infor.

Dear XXXX:
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence. To finalize your application, we require:
1) Passports
 Please provide passports or travel documents for yourself and each accompanying dependant, along with a copy of this letter, to the visa office in New Delhi. Please see the VFS Visa Application Centre (India) website for details on how to transmit your passports to the Canadian High Commission: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/India/.
 Please note that permanent resident visas cannot be placed in Diplomatic, Official or Military passports.
 There must be at least two blank pages in each passport.
 We are unable to issue a visa beyond the expiry date in your passport. You passport must be valid for at least six months.
2) Photographs
 Please provide two (2) recent photographs along with your passports for yourself and each accompanying dependent. For instructions on photo requirements and specifications, see: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3998E_tempA.pdf.
3) Change in Circumstances
Should any of the following circumstances apply to you (or any person included in your application), you must inform this office immediately:
 Change in marital status, for example due to marriage, divorce, annulment or death;
 Death of applicant, dependant of sponsor/assisting relative;
 Birth of a child and/or pregnancy (please provide expected date of confinement);
 Change in health;
 The laying of criminal charges or conviction for a criminal offence;
 A change in availability of funds for use in Canada;
 Change of address or phone number
4) Submitting your passport(s) in Canada (CPC-O)
Immigration Section - Service de l'Immigration
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri PO Box 5209 New Delhi 110021 India www.india.gc.ca
If you and all the accompanying dependents on your application are currently in Canada and plan to be in Canada for at least three months, you may submit your passport(s) to the Case Processing Centre – Ottawa (“CPC-O”). You are required to send your passport(s) together along with a copy of this letter by mail or courier to the following address.
If sent by regular mail or Canada Post Xpresspost (recommended option)
CPC – Ottawa
PO Box 9780
Ottawa, ON, K1G 4B9
 Purchase two prepaid letter-sized (32 x 24 cm) Canada Post Xpresspost envelopes (Regional if you live in Ontario or Quebec; National for other provinces and territories), at any Canada Post retail outlet.
 Complete the mailing label showing your full mailing address in the “Deliver To” field.
 Make a note of tracking numbers for each envelope.
 Enclose both envelopes along with your passport and a copy of this letter.
 You can purchase a Canada Post shipping label on line: http://www.canadapost.ca/personal/tools/cst/intro-e.asp
If sent by private courier (only)
CPC – Ottawa
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa, ON, K1A 1L1
 If you choose to not provide us with a return Xpresspost envelope, we will return your passport(s) via regular mail (Canada Post Lettermail). Passport(s) will not be returned by private courier. Do not provide any pre-paid courier envelopes: These will not be used.
5) PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION FOR YOU, YOUR SPOUSE, AND CHILDREN:
Immigration Section - Service de l'Immigration
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri PO Box 5209 New Delhi 110021 India www.india.gc.ca
(Please continue on a separate sheet if you have additional children)
Applicant
Spouse
Dep1
Dep2
Dep3
Dep4
Dep5
Family
Name
Given
Name
Date of Birth
Passport
Number
Date of
Expiry
Height
(inches /cm)
Eye
Colour
Contact Telephone Number(s):
NOTE: Your passports and photos must be received by the visa office in New Delhi within 30 days of the date of this letter. Failure to comply with this request could result in the refusal of your application. Please include a copy of this letter along with the Passports

sk1984indian

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2014
BEDFORD
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30th July 2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
30th Dec 2014
Med's Request
14th Mar 2015
Med's Done....
Completed medicals : 20th Mar 2015, Medicals uploaded : 27th Mar 2015, 3rd line update (Medical results received) : 31st Mar 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
PPR : 4th May 2015, DM : 5th May, Passport Sent : 6th May, Passport Received : 23rd May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th May 2015
LANDED..........
4th September 2015
grooby said:
[blue]
hey bro...we're not in the same boat ... i havent even received my second line update on ecas .... :(

Hi bro .. good to see you again. I am waiting for you to get MR so that i can start expecting mine ..

sk1984indian

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2014
BEDFORD
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30th July 2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
30th Dec 2014
Med's Request
14th Mar 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
19th May 2015
LANDED..........
4th September 2015
attirah said:
PER came with a :D and so.......I ;D and ;) back.

Thank so much Lord God for being so faithful with your promise!!!
Congratulations Buddy !!! :) :) :)

DavidTFS

Star Member
Jan 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-AUG-2014
Nomination.....
26-NOV-2014 (PER)
File Transfer...
06-JAN-2015 (2nd line)
Med's Request
07-JAN-2015
Med's Done....
30-JAN-2015 (3rd line)
Passport Req..
24-MAR-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-APR-2015
LANDED..........
18-APR-2015
QUESTION GUYS!! Can I temporarily leave Canada while waiting for PPR? Can it potentially cause any delay in my PR application processing?

I submitted my medical on January 15 and don't expect to get the PPR by another month or so. I have to leave Canada for a business trip for about two weeks using my multiple TRV. Not sure if that's a risky move . . .

Cheers!

Hemanth7

Jul 17, 2014
Hello All,

Need suggestions: My wife and myself are applicants for FSW2014 waiting for PPR. Now question is After getting VISA .... DO we both need to land together in Canada? What if one of us miss the deadline for landing in Canada?

Thanks in advance

ashu2748

Star Member
Dec 20, 2014
Kathmandu
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Dec-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application.
Hemanth7 said:
Hello All,

Need suggestions: My wife and myself are applicants for FSW2014 waiting for PPR. Now question is After getting VISA .... DO we both need to land together in Canada? What if one of us miss the deadline for landing in Canada?

Thanks in advance
No you can land separately but Primary applicant must land first See Landing in Canada Page in this forum for more info.

srip17

Star Member
Jul 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-May-2014
IELTS Request
Sent
Dear friends,
Am currently waiting for PPR and will be travelling to Australia for 3 days next week. Am I to email my VO on this?
Pl. guide.

Thanks.

angel22

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Hi forumites im cant stop worrying, im checking my ecas all day to c if I can regain access, last week I rec my AOR n access to my ecas satating 'IN PROCESS' Today I can no longer gain access. I just hope its not rejection.

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
laviyash said:
Shree Swami Samarth
Pyar aaya pyaar aaya... ;D

Received per today couple of hours ago..

App received:eek:ct 30
Ccc:jan 5th
Ecas active:19th jan
Per:28th jan

But problem is no visa office is mentioned in this email..why is it so??please help
Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.