+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NSharawat21

Apr 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-May-2014
Doc's Request.
14-May-2014
Nomination.....
27-Aug-2014
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
07-Nov-2014
Med's Done....
15-Dec-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
05-March-2015
Buddy get the notes on your file , they will help you to prepare in your interview in better way . Certain agencies provide the notes in just 40-60 CAD :)

khigal said:
guys i thought i am the first applicant from Pakistan who received interview request today for FSW2014..... any1 else?? and plz plz plz do share your interview experiences held at Abu Dhabi...it will be so helpfull,,well i applied for 0113 (purchasing manager)... hardly i find 1 applicant from dehli who called for interview for the same NOC named anthamsen...plz any1 else do share ur inputs regarding Immigration interview or if any1 know any topic regarding interview on canadavisa.com

how can i change my entry details on spread sheet??

serenity_eee

Star Member
Jul 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-2015
AOR Received.
31-12-2014
File Transfer...
27-01-2015
Med's Request
Waiting
Giftsmas said:
You may still change or remove your conversation. At least remove your UCI and other references if they real
I have changed it. Can you tell me whether the verification will start now or already done?

mdlj

Sep 29, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2014-10-16
Nomination.....
2015-01-16
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Hi all,

I have seen many forumites who, despite having 20+ posts and having PER email or even MR, haven't filled the profile data that appears below their username when posting. (CC charged date, PER date, AOR date, etc)

This information is helpful to others and can lead to faster answers when posting.

So please, take 5 min of your time and fill your profile data. Just click on Profile and then on Forum Profile Information on the left panel.

Thanks

engmSalem

Jul 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2014
Nomination.....
November 2014
Hi Seniors,

When July applicants (November per people) excpect to get medical request from London visa office

Regards

visa_4all

Jul 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Goku said:
Go to following link: http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/panel-doctors/
You can browse by countries and find the relevant info. Most of the doctors are also in CIC panel (http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medical.aspx)

For doctors doing eMedical, you will find an "e" beside their name (Top Right Corner).

Sir,

I could not find the "e" beside the doctor name for e-medical

can u please provide me the link

thanks

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
visa_4all said:
Sir,

I could not find the "e" beside the doctor name for e-medical

can u please provide me the link

thanks
Its not beside doctors name. It on sharp right side of Doctors name. For example as below:

Dr. XXXXXX "e"
1234 ABDC BVS,
AAAAA, RRRRR

babak_akbarzadeh

Star Member
Dec 27, 2014
Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-09-2015
Got PER a couple of hours ago

NOC: 2131
App rcvd: Oct 30
CC charged: Jan 25, 2015
PER rcvd: Jan 28, 2015

SS updated
Thank for supports

tkmc112981

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO to CVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2014
Nomination.....
23-02-2015
AOR Received.
26-03-2015
File Transfer...
26-03-2015
Med's Request
25-08-2015 ( RPRF on 24-08-2015)
Med's Done....
26-08-2015 (SLU also on this date with processing start date as Feb' 5th 2015))
Interview........
No Update.. Hopefully waived.
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
In Dreams.. Not in reality :)
Hi Friends,

Sorry if am talking out of context of this thread. But, I am in real urgent need of advice! ****

My friend's application was recieved by CIC on 5th Dec and unfortunately his CC charge by CIC was declined today due to to low international transaction limit on his CC. He already requested the concerned bank and got the limit updated to required level after he received the decline alert.

Now, he wants to get in touch with CIC and request them to reconsider charging his card towards application fee.

Please please share any email address he can shoot an email to that helps him. He contacted the call center but they simply advised him to refer to website, but did not provide any email address.

Please please help!

Thanks, TKMC112981

babak_akbarzadeh

Star Member
Dec 27, 2014
Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-09-2015
T
tkmc112981 said:
Hi Friends,

Sorry if am talking out of context of this thread. But, I am in real urgent need of advice! ****

My friend's application was recieved by CIC on 5th Dec and unfortunately his CC charge by CIC was declined today due to to low international transaction limit on his CC. He already requested the concerned bank and got the limit updated to required level after he received the decline alert.

Now, he wants to get in touch with CIC and request them to reconsider charging his card towards application fee.

Please please share any email address he can shoot an email to that helps him. He contacted the call center but they simply advised him to refer to website, but did not provide any email address.

Please please help!

Thanks, TKMC112981
They will retry in a day or two. Don't worry

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
tkmc112981 said:
Hi Friends,

Please please help!

Thanks, TKMC112981
No need to worry. They try to charge CC 3 times before sending application back.

vinaj

Nov 3, 2014
Calgary
babak_akbarzadeh said:
Got PER a couple of hours ago

NOC: 2131
App rcvd: Oct 30
CC charged: Jan 25, 2015
PER rcvd: Jan 28, 2015

SS updated
Thank for supports
Congrats.... I had told u yesterday.... U may be the fastest person to receive per after getting charged........

Pending +1....

angel22

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
angel22 said:
Hi everyone today im not able to access my ecas, i received my per n my aor from my local visa office. My ecas came alive last week stating in process. Today im trying to check my status n see nothing. What can go wrong here, can this mean a rejection? Is anyone having problems accessing their ecas today?

Plz advice :(
[/qudote]

plz advise.

engmSalem

Jul 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2014
Nomination.....
November 2014
engmSalem said:
Hi Seniors,

When July applicants (November per people) excpect to get medical request from London visa office

Regards
repost

thehope

Star Member
May 23, 2013
NARESHB14 said:
Guys Please help me..

I am Oct 2nd Applicant, NOC 2132. My CC charged on 23rd Dec 14. Didn't received PER yet.

I just called CIC and got UCI number. when i checked the ECAS status it showed " We were not able to identify you using the information you provided." :-[ :-[

what does it mean? is my PER on the way or any thing went wrong? Please give suggestions.. really tensioned.. :(
if you have complex family name. try to test by shuffling the name.

engmSalem

Jul 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2014
Nomination.....
November 2014
angel22 said:
angel22 said:
Hi everyone today im not able to access my ecas, i received my per n my aor from my local visa office. My ecas came alive last week stating in process. Today im trying to check my status n see nothing. What can go wrong here, can this mean a rejection? Is anyone having problems accessing their ecas today?

Plz advice :(
[/qudote]

plz advise.
In case of rejection you will be contacted...Which visa office please?

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.