+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cincikid said:
Your message is a bit confusing, but let's try to sort things out.
1. You said you've provided PCC for USA and India--the only 2 countries you've lived in. Why would CIC ask you for your UAE certificate? Did you live their for more than six months cumulatively? If you did not, I bet that CIC meant USA not UAE--it must be just a typo.
2. Next, you say that your India and USA PCCs was not included in your original application. I presume you sent those at a later point, not with your original application, correct?
3. Assuming you never lived in UAE and you sent your PCC from India and USA to CIC (and of course, kept the tracking numbers) I'd send an email to CIC and let them know about the typo and that the PCCs were sent as separate documents.
cincikid, I have come across a number of cases when CIC requested PCC for countries where the applicant spent less than 6 months in total. So, it seems like a threshold that they can amend at all times.

nthakur

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Gurgaon
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2014 10:35 AM
Nomination.....
08-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
21-11-2014
Med's Request
27-11-2014
Med's Done....
15-12-2014
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
27-02-2015, Passport submitted on 9-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
In June (Amen!!!)
Hi Friends,
As express Entry is going to start by Monday, do you think its going to impact FSW 2014 process time? I think it will as they have the same number of VO's . What say?
::)

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nthakur said:
Hi Friends,
As express Entry is going to start by Monday, do you think its going to impact FSW 2014 process time? I think it will as they have the same number of VO's . What say?
::)
yes, it will since EE workload will be assigned to Economic Control Units (ECU) that actually perform processing of FSW files

youfes

Star Member
Aug 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-10-2014
AOR Received.
PER : 22 January, 2015
File Transfer...
19 February , 2015
Med's Request
13 March , 2015
Med's Done....
21 March , 2015
Interview........
waived
Dears,
I tried more than once to send an update regarding previously refusal for B1/B2 USA visa Via CSI - Ottawa . I have tried many times but every time I try to upload any file or even just proceed , an error page appears telling
"
-----------------------
Server Error in '/enquiries-renseignements' Application.
A potentially dangerous Request.Form value was detected from the client (ctl00$contentPlaceHolderMainContent$txtEnquiry="...emails:
<Centralized-Intake-...").
Description: Request Validation has detected a potentially dangerous client input value, and processing of the request has been aborted. This value may indicate an attempt to compromise the security of your application, such as a cross-site scripting attack. You can disable request validation by setting validateRequest=false in the Page directive or in the configuration section. However, it is strongly recommended that your application explicitly check all inputs in this case.
-------------------------

" . I've tried all known browsers but I still have the same problem although I didn't face this issue wen I tried yo send a general CSI .

cincikid

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2014
AOR Received.
07-26-2014
Med's Request
10-14-2014
Med's Done....
10-31-2014
Passport Req..
01-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-27-2015
Diplomatru said:
cincikid, I have come across a number of cases when CIC requested PCC for countries where the applicant spent less than 6 months in total. So, it seems like a threshold that they can amend at all times.
I've heard this as well and suspected the same, but I am under the impression that the OP did not spend any time in UAE at all.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
youfes said:
Dears,
I tried more than once to send an update regarding previously refusal for B1/B2 USA visa Via CSI - Ottawa . I have tried many times but every time I try to upload any file or even just proceed , an error page appears telling
"
-----------------------
Server Error in '/enquiries-renseignements' Application.
A potentially dangerous Request.Form value was detected from the client (ctl00$contentPlaceHolderMainContent$txtEnquiry="...emails:
<Centralized-Intake-...").
Description: Request Validation has detected a potentially dangerous client input value, and processing of the request has been aborted. This value may indicate an attempt to compromise the security of your application, such as a cross-site scripting attack. You can disable request validation by setting validateRequest=false in the Page directive or in the configuration section. However, it is strongly recommended that your application explicitly check all inputs in this case.
-------------------------

" . I've tried all known browsers but I still have the same problem although I didn't face this issue wen I tried yo send a general CSI .
They have an email too, you can use it instead of the web form to raise CSE.

cincikid

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2014
AOR Received.
07-26-2014
Med's Request
10-14-2014
Med's Done....
10-31-2014
Passport Req..
01-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-27-2015
darklordkuma said:
Hi cincikid - I probably should've phrased my question better. Let me clarify:

The following is the request from CIC:

A) Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate from INDIA for you and your spouse. This must be received at this office by: 2015/03/07
B> Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate from UNITED ARAB EMITRTES for your spouse. This must be received at this office by: 2015/03/07

If you read point A) it's asking for from "each country" provide an original PCC from INDIA for you and your spouse. The language seems inconsistent. During the initial submission, I sent my India PCC and my wife's India PCC was not sent.

point B) again states the same as point A) initially but goes on to ask for PCC from United Arab Emirates for my spouse.

I'm confused because both points begin with..... from "each country" provide an original PCC..... and then goes on to clearly state the name of the country from which they need the PCC.
It sounds like a generic template that they use and then they add the country of interest. I agree, it's not worded flawlessly and is indeed confusing. I had a few similar wording issues in my communications as well, so rest assured this is not unique to you. My hunch is as follows:

1. If you (or your wife) haven't been to UAE, do send them an email explaining their mistake

2. You may want to clarify whether you indeed will need to send the certificate from India for yourself, but for the sake of time, I'd just send PCCs for you and your wife in the same package. Given you're in India, this doesn't look like a hassle, does it?

3. You've never clarified whether you sent PCCs from USA (or I might have missed it) but you'll need to get an FBI clearance. You are right though in that it takes 14-16 weeks at this point. If you are in India, you should probably add a few more weeks for delivery (FBI doesn't do prepaid envelopes and sends everything USPS First Class). You should ask for the extension from CIC. I highly recommend sending one package with 4-5 cards for each of you (you can print the cards from FBI website or elsewhere; be sure to use a denser paper) and then send another package in a week or so. We ended up sending three packages (May, June and July) out of which we had one rejected and two accepted, so success rate varies a lot.

youfes

Star Member
Aug 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-10-2014
AOR Received.
PER : 22 January, 2015
File Transfer...
19 February , 2015
Med's Request
13 March , 2015
Med's Done....
21 March , 2015
Interview........
waived
Diplomatru said:
They have an email too, you can use it instead of the web form to raise CSE.
Thank you for your reply. But the advantage of CSI over the email is that there are many fields to complete and thus facilitates your duty :) . However , I'll try to send an email. I don't know why the csi-Ottawa only has this problem .

cincikid

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2014
AOR Received.
07-26-2014
Med's Request
10-14-2014
Med's Done....
10-31-2014
Passport Req..
01-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-27-2015
Diplomatru said:
And I figured his wife had.
Ah, you're right. I overlooked this.

HudsonBanks

Star Member
Jan 1, 2015
Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
File Transfer...
24-03-2016
Med's Done....
26-01-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-04-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2016
Good to know December applicants are already being charged. My application under NOC 2145 was sent on the 29th December and received on the 31st December ( 8) I like to live on the edge :p)

Expecting to be charged within the next 4 weeks. Good luck December folks and everyone else waiting!

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
youfes said:
Thank you for your reply. But the advantage of CSI over the email is that there are many fields to complete and thus facilitates your duty :) . However , I'll try to send an email. I don't know why the csi-Ottawa only has this problem .
They need only your name, UCI and File # to identify the PA. So go ahead.

Hemanth7

Jul 17, 2014
Hello All,

I need u r suggestion on SCHEDULE A. BACKGROUND / DECLARATION.
I am 2014 FSW 2174 applicant waiting for PPR since 9th Dec'14 with VO as NDVO.
Now I am planning to move to new house and do I need to resubmit the SCHEDULE A. BACKGROUND / DECLARATION with new address?

u r inputs would help my future

Many thanks in advance

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hemanth7 said:
Hello All,

I need u r suggestion on SCHEDULE A. BACKGROUND / DECLARATION.
I am 2014 FSW 2174 applicant waiting for PPR since 9th Dec'14 with VO as NDVO.
Now I am planning to move to new house and do I need to resubmit the SCHEDULE A. BACKGROUND / DECLARATION with new address?

u r inputs would help my future

Many thanks in advance
No, just send them a generic email mentioning the change of address.

CanOl

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/09/2014 (As per me) ; 20/10/2014 (As per CIC)
Doc's Request.
[b]DD Encashed[/b] : 23/12/2014
Nomination.....
[b]PER[/b] : 20/01/2015
AOR Received.
09/02/2015 (Warsaw)
File Transfer...
[b]2nd Line update[/b] : 13/04/2015
Med's Request
15/04/2015
Med's Done....
[b]Upfront Meds[/b] : 31/03/2015
Passport Req..
23/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
[img width=145 height=100]http://www.fullboon.com/information/024.gif[/img]
LANDED..........
15/09/2015
idefix said:
Say your application arrived at "XXX" and that you hadn't had any feedback from the CIO yet. Say that you already sent an e-mail to them (you should), but didn't have any feedback yet, and would like to know if it is possible for them to retrieve your UCI so that you can check your application status online.

I'm not sure if they wouldn't like to help you, or if they can't help you. So if they explain that they can't search your file, don't insist. The one that helped me just said sure and found it with a few questions.
absolutely right advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.