+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waiting2014

Star Member
Jan 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO TO WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2014
Nomination.....
08-01-2015
AOR Received.
13-02-2015
IELTS Request
Given with application
Med's Request
15-05-2015
Med's Done....
04-06-2015
Passport Req..
17-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2015
LANDED..........
May be Oct 2015
idefix said:
Keep calling... I got my answer on the 7th time. I know people that had to call 20 times....
Thanks for the info..but what reason we should provide them for asking UCI and till wat time we can call

Appreciate your help :)

AhmedFouad

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
Cairo
Category........
Visa Office......
CVO
NOC Code......
0013 & 2281
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2014
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
5-Feb-2015
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
vams23 said:
Guys, I had send 3 applications
NOC 0013 reached on 16th Oct -Payment Mode CC
NOC 0015 reached on 3rd Nov-Payment Mode DD
Noc 1123 reached on 3rd Nov0Payment Mode CC

I have received 1 charge on 5th Jan

My ECAS show 2 row stating application received on 16th Oct and another stating application received on 3rd Nov .
I have not received the PER mail yet

Is there anyone in the forum who has sent more than 1 applications.

Can some body guide on what needs to be done .... :-X
I sent two applications 0013 and 2281 and they reached CIO on the same day 14/11/14. My CC was charged twice on 15 and 16th Jan, 2015. No furthre communication from the CIO side so far.

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
Waiting2014 said:
Thanks for the info..but what reason we should provide them for asking UCI and till wat time we can call

Say your application arrived at "XXX" and that you hadn't had any feedback from the CIO yet. Say that you already sent an e-mail to them (you should), but didn't have any feedback yet, and would like to know if it is possible for them to retrieve your UCI so that you can check your application status online.

I'm not sure if they wouldn't like to help you, or if they can't help you. So if they explain that they can't search your file, don't insist. The one that helped me just said sure and found it with a few questions.

vi2

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
Waiting2014 said:
Anyone can help on how we get our UCI number...i called CIC 4times n got the same andwer that they can not provide :(
They really get difficult, you will have to keep trying at different time of the day unless you get to a super helpful agent. +1 for your efforts.

perfectlecturer

Nov 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2014
Reposting!!!!!!!!

Hello guys..
I just found an entry in a spreadsheet of NOC-4011.
Forum Profile Name NOC Visa Office App. Received Days since rcvd. Fee Encashed Date? PER received date?

Maddy 4011 New Delhi 10/22/2014 93 1/15/2015 1/22/2015

Im just surprised that after long time I found that NOC-4011 is charged, Is this a correct information?
Bcoz It was stopped since 12 Dec 2014..

If the above entry is a correct information, then there are lot of people before this guy(22 oct,2014), whose CC hasnt charged yet.

Mr. Maddy kindly reply to this post your timeline..which give lot of hopes to people like me (December 2nd Applicant)

Thanks

vi2

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
Waiting2014 said:

you can call them b/w 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM (Nova Scotia time)... you can sound helpless and respectful to convince them.

Waiting2014

Star Member
Jan 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO TO WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2014
Nomination.....
08-01-2015
AOR Received.
13-02-2015
IELTS Request
Given with application
Med's Request
15-05-2015
Med's Done....
04-06-2015
Passport Req..
17-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2015
LANDED..........
May be Oct 2015
vi2 said:
They really get difficult, you will have to keep trying at different time of the day unless you get to a super helpful agent. +1 for your efforts.
Thank you :) i will surely keep on trying n hopefully will get it soon. Thanks for the info though!!

vi2

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
visa_4all said:
I have IELTS (GT) score of 6.0 dated august 2014,

I want to upgrade it for some other purpose.

If I once again write the IELTS exam now, will my previous score / score card gets nullified or will it be still valid.

Plz suggest
both will be valid. It will be you to decide, which one to use and where.

jas2424

Star Member
Nov 27, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
perfectlecturer said:
Reposting!!!!!!!!

Hello guys..
I just found an entry in a spreadsheet of NOC-4011.
Forum Profile Name NOC Visa Office App. Received Days since rcvd. Fee Encashed Date? PER received date?

Maddy 4011 New Delhi 10/22/2014 93 1/15/2015 1/22/2015

Im just surprised that after long time I found that NOC-4011 is charged, Is this a correct information?
Bcoz It was stopped since 12 Dec 2014..

If the above entry is a correct information, then there are lot of people before this guy(22 oct,2014), whose CC hasnt charged yet.

Mr. Maddy kindly reply to this post your timeline..which give lot of hopes to people like me (December 2nd Applicant)

Thanks
I found another hope here
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/noc-4011-t239853.285.html

I really hope our turn will come after a week or so

darklordkuma

Star Member
Dec 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2014
Nomination.....
30-10-2014
File Transfer...
13-01-2015
Med's Request
21-01-2015
Med's Done....
03-02-2015
Passport Req..
03-31-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-13-2015
LANDED..........
Pending
Hi - Any senior members who can help me with my query:

I just saw the request sent from the NDVO in detail and their wording for the PCC is confusing me a little bit. Here is what they are asking for:

> A) Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate from INDIA for you and your spouse. This must be received at this office by: 2015/03/07

> Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate from UNITED ARAB EMITRTES for your spouse. This must be received at this office by: 2015/03/07

My question is, are they asking for:
For item A) are they asking for ALL PCCs AGAIN? I had already sent USA and INDIA PCCs which are they only 2 countries I've lived in. However they are asking INDIA explicitly and USA non-explicitly. I'm leaning to think that they are only interested in INDIA and UAE PCCs since those were the only documents that were not included in my initial application and they have clearly identified which ones for me and which ones for my spouse. However they don't mention USA. But their wording is confusing. From what I've heard USA PCC is taking 4 months to process and I won't be able to send it by March 7th.

Anyone who can help??????

Thank you!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

AhmedFouad

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
Cairo
Category........
Visa Office......
CVO
NOC Code......
0013 & 2281
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2014
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
5-Feb-2015
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hello Friends,

My CC was charged twice on 15&16th Jan, when do I expect to have the ECAS live? I was applying under 2 NOCs 0013 and 2281.

Regards,
Ahmed

skepar

Star Member
Apr 8, 2013
Macedonia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
asab_ece said:
I received a response for my 2171 4th sep app query sent on 22 Nov

" Good Afternoon.

Your file is with our office and is undergoing initial review. You will be contacted further in due course.

Thank you

D.A.

Client Service Unit

Citizenship and Immigration

Centralized Intake Office

Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada"

What does it mean ....
It looks like good news :)... But what the f*** is wrong with CIC "Optimistic" for his Sep 3 NOC 2171 got replay that his application is sent back due to Cap full...
Something is not right!!! I just hope the replay Optimistic received a week ago is a wrong one!!!
I will keep you posted since I am waiting mine for query sent on Nov 29 for NOC 2171 Sep 2 application...

Sydney2014

Jul 23, 2014
Can someone please help me regarding an issue. I have a friend who sent her application in CIC Sydney Nova Scotia and they received my application package
in January 2014 and still have not received any communication from them. Is that normal. My friend is from Manila and according to the site the process takes 20 months for FSW application....Anyone there with the same issue. Thanks everyone.

cincikid

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2014
AOR Received.
07-26-2014
Med's Request
10-14-2014
Med's Done....
10-31-2014
Passport Req..
01-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-27-2015
darklordkuma said:
Hi - Any senior members who can help me with my query:

I just saw the request sent from the NDVO in detail and their wording for the PCC is confusing me a little bit. Here is what they are asking for:

> A) Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate from INDIA for you and your spouse. This must be received at this office by: 2015/03/07

> Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate from UNITED ARAB EMITRTES for your spouse. This must be received at this office by: 2015/03/07

My question is, are they asking for:
For item A) are they asking for ALL PCCs AGAIN? I had already sent USA and INDIA PCCs which are they only 2 countries I've lived in. However they are asking INDIA explicitly and USA non-explicitly. I'm leaning to think that they are only interested in INDIA and UAE PCCs since those were the only documents that were not included in my initial application and they have clearly identified which ones for me and which ones for my spouse. However they don't mention USA. But their wording is confusing. From what I've heard USA PCC is taking 4 months to process and I won't be able to send it by March 7th.

Anyone who can help??????

Thank you!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Your message is a bit confusing, but let's try to sort things out.
1. You said you've provided PCC for USA and India--the only 2 countries you've lived in. Why would CIC ask you for your UAE certificate? Did you live their for more than six months cumulatively? If you did not, I bet that CIC meant USA not UAE--it must be just a typo.
2. Next, you say that your India and USA PCCs was not included in your original application. I presume you sent those at a later point, not with your original application, correct?
3. Assuming you never lived in UAE and you sent your PCC from India and USA to CIC (and of course, kept the tracking numbers) I'd send an email to CIC and let them know about the typo and that the PCCs were sent as separate documents.

darklordkuma

Star Member
Dec 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2014
Nomination.....
30-10-2014
File Transfer...
13-01-2015
Med's Request
21-01-2015
Med's Done....
03-02-2015
Passport Req..
03-31-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-13-2015
LANDED..........
Pending
cincikid said:
Your message is a bit confusing, but let's try to sort things out.
1. You said you've provided PCC for USA and India--the only 2 countries you've lived in. Why would CIC ask you for your UAE certificate? Did you live their for more than six months cumulatively? If you did not, I bet that CIC meant USA not UAE--it must be just a typo.
2. Next, you say that your India PCC was not included in your original application. I presume you sent those at a later point, not with your original application, correct?
3. Assuming you never lived in UAE and you sent your PCC from India and USA to CIC (and of course, kept the tracking numbers) I'd send an email to CIC and let them know about the typo and that the PCCs were sent as separate documents.
Hi cincikid - I probably should've phrased my question better. Let me clarify:

The following is the request from CIC:

A) Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate from INDIA for you and your spouse. This must be received at this office by: 2015/03/07
B> Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate from UNITED ARAB EMITRTES for your spouse. This must be received at this office by: 2015/03/07

If you read point A) it's asking for from "each country" provide an original PCC from INDIA for you and your spouse. The language seems inconsistent. During the initial submission, I sent my India PCC and my wife's India PCC was not sent.

point B) again states the same as point A) initially but goes on to ask for PCC from United Arab Emirates for my spouse.

I'm confused because both points begin with..... from "each country" provide an original PCC..... and then goes on to clearly state the name of the country from which they need the PCC.

Status
Not open for further replies.