+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subash

Jun 10, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Nomination.....
14-11-2014
File Transfer...
11th March 2015(2nd line on ecas)
Med's Request
28th March 2015
Med's Done....
01,April 2015
Passport Req..
7th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
17th May 2015
LANDED..........
22-Aug-2015
garuna said:
What have you written in your application? They told me that they too are not sure weather i will get 2nd copy or not.
Rules are changed and will not issue 2nd copy.
I have already signed and compiled my package . Ready to send but dont have IELTS marksheet only.
I have requested them with police report for the replacement of TRF since my original report is lost along with other educational certificate. I have also mentioned in application that TRF issued from BC will be used solely for immigration purpose under FSW of Canada.

If your package is ready to dispatch, bring your package to BC and request them to insert TRF into your package to be sent to CIC by them on your behalf. If this approach doesn't work out challenge them by saying that BC has a policy to issue additional copy of TRF for the immigraton program of UK and Canada.

I am also thinking for the same process if my application isn't approved.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
besthar said:
Friends ,

My first post here and I could just about get my documents and applications shipped to Sydney (NOC 2171) on 29th May, Tentative delivery is scheduled for 2nd of June. Wanted to check with Seniors if , I Can make the cut in the cap limits, would be very helpful if you guys could give me some feelers about it.
Whats the typical timeline, for the Visa if all the documents are in order as requested.

Regards,
For now,you are safe within the cap limit....i want to believe so even if i don't have verifiable data to support it.
Timeline depends on your local visa office to finish all the processes.
For now,i would advise that you safe yourself the stress of worrying on the timeline for visa.
Pray for God's favour in this application stage that you currently find yourself.
cheers.

besthar

Jun 2, 2014
Melbourne
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2014
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
Med's Request
14-11-2014
Med's Done....
15-12-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
31-12-2015
LANDED..........
15-12-2015
kollins said:
For now,you are safe within the cap limit....i want to believe so even if i don't have verifiable data to support it.
For now,i would advise that you safe yourself the stress of worrying on the timeline for visa.
Pray for God's favour in this application stage that you currently find yourself.
cheers.
that was super-fast response guys ... really appreciate.

besthar

Jun 2, 2014
Melbourne
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2014
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
Med's Request
14-11-2014
Med's Done....
15-12-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
31-12-2015
LANDED..........
15-12-2015
click.trick said:
as per the 2013 FSW statistics, i feel you are safely in.. cheerz
Thanks for your quick response ... appreciate .

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
garuna said:
Dear friends, What should I do.? I have given application to British council one month ago but till date i have not received 2nd copy.
My whole package is ready only i am waiting is for IELTS marksheet.
I suggest you take the whole of your package to british Council and pay for courier service charge to Canada...they will insert it into your package and send it for your.
it is what i have personally done twice when I was in the same scenario as you currently find yourself.
approach them...I'm sure they will agree.

Best regards.

patelbhavik

Star Member
Feb 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
ashif_eee said:
Brother,

I believe, 3rd party means ur clients/customers from whom u will require to take the ref letter that u used to do (means ur work letter).

Additionally u need to submit the check/any kind of money receipt that u have been given by ur customers as a proof of ur business....

U can take more comments from thread members....:)

Its true 3rd party means your clients. Documents you may attach with application for proof are:

1) Invoices/Bills you have raised to your clients.
2) Your Bank statement as a proof of fees or payment received from your clients.
3) If your clients have deducted TDS in that case attach form 16. (This will be rock solid proof)
4) Your I.T. return.
5) If you have one or two clients then provide the reference letter from them that what kind of work are you doing for your clients? In that cover major duties of your occupation as mentioned in NOC. If you have too many clients then provide reference letters from your few major clients.

Invoices and reference letters are must to prove that you are self employed. out of rest try whatever you can manage. If you are going to attach bank statement in that case pls make sure it does not contradict with the proof funds you provide.

Even I am self employed and I have provided abovementioned documents in my file.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Subash said:
I have requested them with police report for the replacement of TRF since my original report is lost along with other educational certificate. I have also mentioned in application that TRF issued from BC will be used solely for immigration purpose under FSW of Canada.

If your package is ready to dispatch, bring your package to BC and request them to insert TRF into your package to be sent to CIC by them on your behalf. If this approach doesn't work out challenge them by saying that BC has a policy to issue additional copy of TRF for the immigraton program of UK and Canada.

Please approach them as a matter of urgency with your completed application package for them to insert and send on your behalf to canada.all you will do is pay the courier service charges to Canada.
I did it twice and it was successful although I did it in Nigeria.
Dont try to wait for them until they say No regarding your second copy....approach them to send for you...they will agree.
Cheers!

NSharawat21

Apr 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-May-2014
Doc's Request.
14-May-2014
Nomination.....
27-Aug-2014
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
07-Nov-2014
Med's Done....
15-Dec-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
05-March-2015
Guys i have one question , i have to apply for the background verification from FBI may i know from where you get you fingure prints done in India ( as tey are asking the fingure prints from professionals ) , i dont want them to return my form , please guide me as RFE ;) in US is more painful then getting rejected ..just kidding .

abcpunjab

Star Member
Jul 23, 2013
Urgent Help needed from forum. I have 4 years of experience as self-employed in last 10 years. What documents should I submit to points for those years. In the checklist its written "documents from 3rd part individual(s) indicating the service provided along with payment details" so my question is whos the 3rd party and what kind of document do I need to get from them. I have my firm's IT returns for those times but I am not getting what actually they are asking for work exp as self employed. Its there in Note in checklist for FSW. Please I do need help on this issues ASAP. Anyone showing self employed exp this year or last year or having any insight into this issue do reply on this issue. WHo's 3rd party? I have been network technician as self employed. What I need to provide? Early reply needed for I need to complete my application. Thanks in Advance

besthar

Jun 2, 2014
Melbourne
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2014
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
Med's Request
14-11-2014
Med's Done....
15-12-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
31-12-2015
LANDED..........
15-12-2015
kollins said:
cheers.
Goodness gracious ... whoever has done that spreadsheet (FSW2014) is a champ, You cant get better insights than that sheet ...

Kollins, Mate how can I add my details there ?

garuna

Sep 10, 2013
nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13th june,2014
Nomination.....
15th October,2014
Med's Request
13th November,2014
Med's Done....
19th November,2014
Passport Req..
19th feb, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
3rd march, 2015
LANDED..........
15th may 2015
Subash said:

In nepal, Every thing is processed by New Delhi. They are telling that they will follow to Delhi, as you have already done payment u will get in this week but not sure about this. So, where to go with my package, because Nepal BC will not issue by themselves, they have to ask from Delhi.

newyork101

May 25, 2014
Willow05 said:
My application will be rejected when I apply for Registered nurse? So does that mean all registered nurses with only 14 years of education will be rejected even if we passed our country's board exam?

Also, this contradicts my letter of reference from my employer since my job title as well as all my duties and responsibilities is that of a "registered nurse". Also, as per NOC site, my job matches perfectly of that of 3012-registered nurse.

Any advice?
I'm definitely sure that you can apply under 3012. I know a lot of folks from the philippines under many profession who applied last year whose ECA is
"not equivalent" to canadian education. for ex. med tech only 2 years equivalent, eng. 3 years equivalent, which are "not equivalent" at all but are now for visa processing. Per the point awarded to them they didn't get the 23 points but just 19. The point is that they will award just 19 points to you for your education. Hope this clears your mind! Good Luck!

By the way, using different noc is very risky since it is really not your position.

click.trick

May 22, 2014
Chilliwack, BC
besthar said:
Goodness gracious ... whoever has done that spreadsheet (FSW2014) is a champ, You cant get better insights than that sheet ...

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Wl4oS7u4P1oek09X6ZUO6hHK-9jE3TNIAwgHSWMowAA/viewform

garuna

Sep 10, 2013
nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13th june,2014
Nomination.....
15th October,2014
Med's Request
13th November,2014
Med's Done....
19th November,2014
Passport Req..
19th feb, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
3rd march, 2015
LANDED..........
15th may 2015
kollins said:
I suggest you take the whole of your package to british Council and pay for courier service charge to Canada...they will insert it into your package and send it for your.
it is what i have personally done twice when I was in the same scenario as you currently find yourself.
approach them...I'm sure they will agree.

Best regards.
In nepal, Every thing is processed by New Delhi. They are telling that they will follow to Delhi, as you have already done payment u will get in this week but not sure about this. So, where to go with my package, because Nepal BC will not issue by themselves, they have to ask from Delhi.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
besthar said:

Fill in your details here in the link below.
FSWP 2014 Entry : http://tinyurl.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.