+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
owenhargo said:
Hello,

to Which email ID they send the PER. As i submitted DD, i cant track with CC charged date.

My application received on 12th May 2014.

Thank you!
Dear brother,

U will get the PER email from the below:

Centralized-Intake-Office@cic.gc.ca

viveksharma

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC sent with Medicals
Nomination.....
01-10-2014
AOR Received.
Not Received
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Guess mid Jun-2016
Med's Request
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
24-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
gandhinish said:
I need experts and all the people who have knowledge or any information about ECA process. Whilst I do have some queries, I will also write here for whatever knowledge I have gathered so far for ECA process for Mumbai University. I am trying for FSW under 2174

To give my educational background, I have done Bachelors of Engineering, Computer Engineering from Mumbai University (Smt Indira Gandhi College of Engineering).
I joined this course directly as lateral entry, into 2nd Year because I had completed Diploma in Industrial Electronics from Fr. Agnel Polytechnic affiliated by Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education.

Duration B.E - 3 years (Direct 2nd year entry due to diploma)
Duration Diploma - 4 Years (Semester Sandwich pattern which included 5th and 8th Semester as Internship / Industrial Experience)
Before Diploma, I had completed the Std 10th or SSC or Secondary School Certificate from MSBHSE ( Maharashtra State Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education)

So in all 10+4+3 = 17 years of education.

Now that I have said my educational background, I need to know the ECA process for each of the credentials I have earned. Please let me know whether the info I have accrued is Correct or incorrect and add to this any additional details that you might feel for.

1. Mumbai University for BE Computer Engineering (Churchgate, Vidyarthi Vidyapeeth Bhavan, nxt to Sydhenam College) told me that I need to get the transcripts from the college from where I studied i.e. Smt Indira Gandhi College of Engineering. They (MU) will then attest the transcripts and sign it and seal it in the envelope. This envelope will also include the application letter that WES (World Education Services) has requested for as per the required documents section( in their site for India Maharashtra).This signed and sealed envelop will be then handed over to me to courier it to WES.
PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF MY POINT NUMBER 1 IS CORRECT IN MY UNDERSTANDINGS. (sorry for caps)

2. Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) is controller of the examinations for Diploma courses, (situated at Kherwadi Bandra). This told me that they have 2 things for me to choose:
a) Transcripts : Which is package of a letter and syllabus of the entire course I took whilst I was studying Diploma. Letter consist of info like "So and So person from So and So college/polytechnic affiliated by MSBTE had successfully completed Diploma in so and so field and secured X class (1st 2nd or distinction etc..) with Y marks out of Z. The course subjects and syllabus is mentioned from next page onward." And from Next page its bundle of pages of syllabus of all 8 Semesters. PLEASE NOTE SEMESTER WISE and SUBJECT WISE marks are not there in this package. They also said that they will sign and seal this envelope and I can include WES application letter here in this envelope.
b) Authenticity: In this, they will attest each photocopy of mark sheet per semester and attach a Letter. This letter is Authentication Letter that my mark sheets are genuine and true copy something like that...
PLEASE NOTE THIS INCLUDES SEMESTER WISE MARKS against ALL THE SUBJECTS STUDIED BUT THIS IS NOT CALLED TRANSCRIPT.

ITS CALLED AUTHENTICATION. They also said that they will sign and seal this inside envelope and if I were to include WES application letter here in this envelope, then I will have to go to college and get my photograph & college stamp in the application letter that WES has told us. Only then WES applciation letter will be encapsulated inside Envelope)

PLEASE SOMEONE CLEAR MY DOUBT HERE FOR POINT NO 2 WHETHER I NEED TRANSCRIPT OR AUTHENTICATION (sorry for caps)

3. I am yet to inquire about the process at SSC controller for my Secondary school certificate. I think this is at Navimumbai location

Thanks you for all the patience to read such a long story.
Bro, forget about transcripts, if it is a time consuming process. Just take your marksheets and degrees to the examination controller, get it attested from them and ask them to put it under a university's sealed envelope and handover to you. However, please note that I am not from Mumbai Univ., but this should work

capri25.yashu

Aug 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
AOR Received.
02-09-2015
File Transfer...
28-10-2014
Med's Request
29-10-2014
Med's Done....
5-11-2014
Passport Req..
27-2-2015
VISA ISSUED...
1-4-2015
LANDED..........
26-9 -2015
@ Rajaka

My case is exactly same as urs.

JK is professional but expensive charges 4000 + mailing charges.

try SRS 09871502343 charge 1500 + mailing charges.

if any queries PM me

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
itz_nsn said:
can someone confirm the correct immigration Office requested for processing this application field

I am working in Alberta and sending my application from Alberta
Nationality : India
My temp work permit is valid untill 2016
Is CPC - Ottawa the correct one ?
Yes brother...

Is CPC - Ottawa the correct one ...

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/apply-where.asp

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
abcpunjab said:
Urgent Help needed from forum. I have 4 years of experience as self-employed in last 10 years. What documents should I submit to points for those years. In the checklist its written "documents from 3rd part individual(s) indicating the service provided along with payment details" so my question is whos the 3rd party and what kind of document do I need to get from them. I have my firm's IT returns for those times but I am not getting what actually they are asking for work exp as self employed. Its there in Note in checklist for FSW. Please I do need help on this issues ASAP. Anyone showing self employed exp this year or last year or having any insight into this issue do reply on this issue. WHo's 3rd party? I have been network technician as self employed. What I need to provide? Early reply needed for I need to complete my application. Thanks in Advance

Brother,

I believe, 3rd party means ur clients/customers from whom u will require to take the ref letter that u used to do (means ur work letter).

Additionally u need to submit the check/any kind of money receipt that u have been given by ur customers as a proof of ur business....

U can take more comments from thread members....:)

Sverma495

May 10, 2014
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friend i have exactly 2 year exp.. How many point i will get, its complete 2 year, i checkd its written 2-3 yr is 11, mine is complete 2 years !!

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
future_canadian said:
I finally have a question of my own.

I wonder how extensive are the background checks CIC and the local VOs run. For example thanks to Edward Snowden we all know the US NSA can know everything you are doing all the time by phone, internet, or any electronic means. Does Canada do something like this for PR applicants, really invading your privacy?

I am not trying to hide anything but I write private e-mails to my friends and family and I would not like anyone to be reading those. Or maybe I have looked at the occasional dirty picture on the internet... :eek:

medwiz said:
Dirty picture???? That qualifies as an automatic rejection for your application dosnt it? Canada only wants people with clean minds :eek: :eek:

Loool kidding of course...I'm sure so long as u have nothing major to hide they wouldn't probe too much...or else imagine the amount of time and effort let alone resources they would need just to get into every minute detail of each applicants life...I'm sure they would like to though only it would be very impractical. ..

He he Lol.... :D :D

+1

garuna

Sep 10, 2013
nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13th june,2014
Nomination.....
15th October,2014
Med's Request
13th November,2014
Med's Done....
19th November,2014
Passport Req..
19th feb, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
3rd march, 2015
LANDED..........
15th may 2015
Subash said:
Hi,

Unfortunately, British Council did not approve my application for the replacement of TRF . They told me that application submitted by me is lacking genuineness.I am so worried with their decision and they have also demanded to submit another application for administrative review with adequate level of proof along with an application. I am thinking what proof has to be present in order to make my application genuine and strong.

What's wrong with you for the replacement since they have already charged from you?
What have you written in your application? They told me that they too are not sure weather i will get 2nd copy or not.
Rules are changed and will not issue 2nd copy.
I have already signed and compiled my package . Ready to send but dont have IELTS marksheet only.

yogi44

Star Member
Apr 3, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-10-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
You will get 11 points.

Sverma495 said:
Friend i have exactly 2 year exp.. How many point i will get, its complete 2 year, i checkd its written 2-3 yr is 11, mine is complete 2 years !!

owenhargo

Star Member
Mar 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Nomination.....
19-08-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
08-10-2014
Med's Done....
14-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-12-2014
ashif_eee said:
Dear brother,

U will get the PER email from the below:

Centralized-Intake-Office @ cic.gc.ca
Thanks Bro!!! I have added this to my contacts. Now the chances of going to Spam is less i believe.

incanadanow

Star Member
May 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
Nomination.....
Aug 2014
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
Oct 2014
Med's Done....
Nov 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
LANDED..........
Oct 2015
My Application reached on 14th May in NOC 2174, looking at the current trends, any chance of me falling in cap???

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
incanadanow said:
My Application reached on 14th May in NOC 2174, looking at the current trends, any chance of me falling in cap???
Offcourse brother...

U should be absolutely safe .... :) :)

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Sverma495 said:

Its 11 point brother ...:)

garuna

Sep 10, 2013
nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13th june,2014
Nomination.....
15th October,2014
Med's Request
13th November,2014
Med's Done....
19th November,2014
Passport Req..
19th feb, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
3rd march, 2015
LANDED..........
15th may 2015
Dear friends, What should I do.? I have given application to British council one month ago but till date i have not received 2nd copy.
My whole package is ready only i am waiting is for IELTS marksheet.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Willow05 said:
My application will be rejected when I apply for Registered nurse? So does that mean all registered nurses with only 14 years of education will be rejected even if we passed our country's board exam?

Also, this contradicts my letter of reference from my employer since my job title as well as all my duties and responsibilities is that of a "registered nurse". Also, as per NOC site, my job matches perfectly of that of 3012-registered nurse.

Any advice?
Federal skilled is not based on your requirements for the NOC you are requested in.
The fact that your experience letter signified that you performs the responsibilities and duties of a registered nurse is more than enough eligibility on your part.If you satisfy all other factors of FSW2014 and you have btw 50% to 80% match of the NOC responsibilities,you are perfectly qualified to apply.....and you will surely have a positive review all things been equal.
Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.