+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

obaied

Dec 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sagar_2014 said:
Hi All,

I have my valide police clearance certificate (PCC) from Regional Passport Office India issued for Australian immigration. Can I use this copy for FSWP Canada?
Kindly assist.

Regards,
Sagar
if that PCC is more than 3months old u cant use.
see policy guidance

teed618

Star Member
May 5, 2013
lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 12, 2014
AOR Received.
August 22, 2014
Med's Request
January 27, 2015
Med's Done....
february 7 and 28, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
April 23, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 6, 2015
LANDED..........
14-09-2015
ashif_eee said:

Dear Brother,

U are absolutely safe brother....And its a good thing that u have not submitted ur Old PP copy...it may confuse the Visa officer....

Its a very common issue that ppl have different PP number on their IELTS...Visa officer will seek that old PP number on ur newer PP (I m sure ur New PP should hold that number...:) )....

So stay relax and Cool... 8) 8)
ashif_ee

in my own case my new passport do not contain the old passport info. hope I am safe?

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
solomonwise said:
This is absolutely incorrect!

Please guide yourself with this

You can get points for the number of years you have spent in full-time paid work (at least 30 hours per week, or an equal amount of part-time).

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/factor-experience.asp
Some posters continually give out misinformation. It's scary to think that someone may rely on this misinformation and end up rejected or not apply at all because of it. Once a poster has been shown to be a continual source of bad information the mods ought to see to it that their posts come with a big warning label.

kewlCanada

Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent with applicaton
+1 for such a fine explanation and subtle info !
future_canadian said:
Do you know why you were denied?

I think it depends on the definition of "refused admission to." Being denied a visa is different from being refused admission (which happens at the airport/border crossing). I'm not completely sure what they're asking for here.

Still, this is the kind of thing that if you say no and CIC finds out about it, they could think you were misrepresenting. I would err on the side of caution and disclose.

Alternatively, you may want to consult a lawyer (not a consultant) for clarification.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
future_canadian said:
What is your basis for saying so?

With all due respect there is no mention in the guide or any other official publication or ministerial instructions that would support your supposition.

Reviewers do have broad discretion but there is no need to worry anyone who meets the minimum requirements, that there might be some other unstated requirement that they don't fulfill.
Not mention in the guide or any other official publication or ministerial instructions that would support my supposition. It is only my opinion. I told him through PM also.

But saying that do you beleive someone in a company starts his career straight with managegerial designation and roles? I have not seen so unless that someone is some close relatives of the owner.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PK563 said:
Hello seniors
I need your help. I have submitted my file on 12 may and i also have uci from last year app. I submit my file with new passport and my ielts has old passport number and last year they issued me uci on my old ppt. I forget to send old ppt...Will it creat any trouble and my new ppt have old ppt number as well. I am in tension your kind help will be appreciated.
Not a problem this happens often. The local VO may ask for clarification though.

wanderer24x7

Star Member
Apr 30, 2014
future_canadian said:
You have zero basis for saying this. Stop scaring people.

There are already 2 applicants in NOC 1112 and 6 applicants from 2174 whose applications were received on May 5 whose CCs have been charged.

What I notice is that in your information under your user name your application filed date states, "TO DO." So I assume that you are making insupportable, scary statements about the cap being filled on May 2 so others will be discouraged from applying and maybe your still-unfiled application will make it in under the cap. N'est-ce pas?
Completely agree with you, last year CIC had accepted 600 applications in total for computer engineers(300 for s/w + 300 for n/w engineers). but for this year there are 5 different categories for computer engineers and network engineers, so 5000 candidates can successfully apply under various categories and I think the quota will definitely last longer.

If you can't help others then at least don't make highly irresponsible comments.

2014 FSW aspirants, Maple leaf country is ready to welcome you with open heart, rush your applications without negative thinking.

Shoot for the moon, even if you miss you will land amongst the stars.

GTiwana

Nov 21, 2013
One quick question... Last time I had been issued a UCI number but as there was some change in information I thought old one will not be of any use. Should I send them my UCI number or will they find out by themselves?? :eek:

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sagar_2014 said:
Hi All,

I have my valide police clearance certificate (PCC) from Regional Passport Office India issued for Australian immigration. Can I use this copy for FSWP Canada?
Kindly assist.

Regards,
Sagar
Yes but remember you don't have to include PCCs with your application, you can wait until you are contacted by the local VO. So if you need it for Australia don't wait for a new one, just apply.

obaied

Dec 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wanderer24x7 said:
Completely agree with you, last year CIC had accepted 600 applications in total for computer engineers(300 for s/w + 300 for n/w engineers). but for this year there are 5 different categories for computer engineers and network engineers, so 5000 candidates can successfully apply under various categories and I think the quota will definitely last longer.

If you can't help others then at least don't make highly irresponsible comments.

2014 FSW aspirants, Maple leaf country is ready to welcome you with open heart, rush your applications without negative thinking.

Shoot for the moon, even if you miss you will land amongst the stars.
like it ;D ;D ;D

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
teed618 said:
ashif_ee

in my own case my new passport do not contain the old passport info. hope I am safe?
Dear Brother,

I have told, its a very common issue...See how many of u already raised this discussion...

So just relax....CIC is not that much rude... ;D ;D ;D ;D

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ZN908 said:
New Zealand is irrelevant.. be happy.. no problem at all
Maybe irrelevant, but still required to answer yes to the question of whether the applicant has ever been rejected a visa from another country.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wanderer24x7 said:
Future Canadian, you are superman.. +1 for you.

And yes by the grace of god the baby is doing perfectly fine now, all recent reports are completely normal without any long term or short term disease.
Glad to hear it, good luck to your friend.

obaied

Dec 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
future_canadian said:
Maybe irrelevant, but still required to answer yes to the question of whether the applicant has ever been rejected a visa from another country.
yes, 100% right

Status
Not open for further replies.