+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mamousa said:
Hi All,

I'm one of the those who got their application returned for FSW 2013 due to cap filled.
I'm planning to re-apply for FSW 2014 this week, I was planning to leave my UCI number empty as I had to tweak my job description a bit
last year to match NOC 2174 rather than my actual NOC 2171 which is there for FWS 2014, so no more tweaks and leaving the UCI empty is OK.

However while I was filling the app IM5669E Background Declaration I got confused about question 6D:
Have you been refused Refugee status, an immigrant or permanent resident visa to Canada or ...etc?
I think that I should answer by NO.
As far as I understand a returned application is not like a rejected application.

Rejection usually means incomplete application or false presentations, documents, fails to achieve the passmark for FWS points..etc but not Returned.

Am I right, experts I need your advice!!

Thanks
You're right that a returned application due to cap is not a rejection and you can safely answer no.

But it is no use trying to hide your UCI; CIC has it and will match you up using your name and date of birth. Just be honest and enter it.

dhanu 786

May 28, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Doc's Request.
23-06-2014[CC Charged]
Nomination.....
07-08-2014 [PER MAIL]
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
07-05-2014
File Transfer...
02-09-2014
Med's Request
04-09-2014
Med's Done....
19-09-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
20-01-2015
@futurecanadian

I hope this app will sail through as all my docs are in english.
reason:

was preparing docs fr acs fr Australia n in the meantime fswp came.
I used all that docs in the current application
they ppl have allowed mbbs doc to notarize the xerox
N kept regn no. Mandatory

future_canadian said:
On the other hand, so long as the documents are in English there is no need for any certification at all. So it may not matter.

I agree it is very odd to ask a doctor to certify documents.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
droslim said:
Hello anyone can help.. Does spouse need to obtain the police cert or just the principal applicant? The checklist only mentioned 8"you" which supposed should mean the principal applicant only?
You, spouse and any child over the age of 18 (16 in some jurisdictions).

But you don't need to submit PCCs along with your application. You can submit them later when your application is at the local VO. So don't delay sending your application because of it.

Chandrakanth

May 21, 2014
ashif_eee said:
Brother,

Atleast CIC will ignore this issue...

I have observed once case closely, whom have the same scenario.....He forgotten to mention the rejection...

And he got his PER without any prb....Now he is waiting for his Medical.....

So stay clam.... 8) 8)
Thanks for the Reply Bro. So what do you suggest you want me to give information to CIC or let it be like that because while my file goes to VO officer they do check ryt as they are collaborated with other countries so would this wont be an issue and sorry but please make me understand PER is one which we get once our DD or CC gets en-cashed right.

Thanks again brother for guiding.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xXCiscoGuyXx said:
Is your spouse accompanying you? if Yes, then you need to.
Not quite true. PCCs must be submitted EVEN if the spouse is not accompanying. Here is a quote from the guide:

You and all of your family members who are 18 years of age and older and who are not already permanent residents or Canadian citizens will have to provide...
PCC is for ALL adult family members.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mamousa said:
Are you sure about this? have you tried the same before?
Because if they can retrieve the UCI anyway, this will trigger their suspicion immediately as it is tied to a previous app with different NOC
100% sure. If you have previously been issued a UCI, they will have it and they will associate it with your new application.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
The following forecasting of CAP calculation is for NOC2174 and it is done based on 2013 information.

A Cap for CIC 2013 300
B Forum member Charged 107
D = B/A Global Representaion 36%
E Forum member Not Charged 146
F = E/D Global Representaion for Not Charged 409
G Proactive Applicant done IELTS/ECA before 1st May 200 (estimation)
H= F+G Total Available for 1st May and send within 1st May 609
I New applicant (done ECA/IELTS during May) 300
J = H+I Total for May 909
K = 1000-J Left for June 91

Also note:
1. There are more categories than last year; so applicants will distributed more;
2. Due to higher number of applications, time to do ECA will go up; so all applications cannot be accommodated as quickly as last year;
3. For many, FSW2014 is unexpected. So all are not prepared.

viveksharma said:
Last year, many people got delayed because of newly introduced ECA. All such folks, whose ECA/IELTS was done and could not make it must be ready with their application. I think hot NOCs like 2174 and 1112 got filled up well before May 15th..may be on 2nd or 3rd may itself..In fact, applicant of these NOCs whose package reached afterr May 3rd have very slim chance, whatsoever.
kewlCanada said:
yup ..that what I am fearing too :'( but 5th May is already going on, 3rd may was Sunday so .. may be till 10th May it could be over for such NOCs

xXCiscoGuyXx

Mar 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-23-2014
Nomination.....
09-16-2014
AOR Received.
10-12-2014
Med's Request
10-30-2014
Med's Done....
10-31-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
01-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-09-2015
LANDED..........
[color=red][b]✓[/b][/color]
ashif_eee said:
Thanks Buddddyyyyy... :-* :-* :-*

Althouh have not rcvd that +1 yet... :p :p
I gave you +1 from his side, if he does not know how to do so.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sverma495 said:
Bro i have 2 years of experience and applying for 0113 purchasing manager, it means it is tough for me ?? Anywhere mentioned ??????

So i should not apply ? It wont be considered ??
No! Please apply! There is nowhere that it says you need a certain amount of experience for certain NOCs. The ONLY stated requirement is a minimum of one year of continuous full time experience in the NOC under which you are applying. If you meet that minimum, go for it!

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shaarav said:
Hi Seniors,

I'm Planning to apply under NOC 2132, done with IELTS, ECA, expected to receive the two reports by the end of next week. Need info. on funds...
Me and my wife have 5 LKS as PF, If that becomes a valid fund it would help me to file the application early....Pls confirm on this...
Thanks & Regards
Is the funds convertible to cash and withdrawable any time you please? If yes, it's settlement funds. If no, it's not. If it's partially convertible to cash and partially restricted, the convertible portion is settlement funds and the restricted portion isn't.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: My "food for thought" to seniors

namwbysbd said:
I have an important question might no body give attention to it :D

Why CIO increased the cap from 5000 at FSWP 2013 to 25000 at FSWP 2014??? I think They would more and more immigrates but they had a huge backlog applications from past years therefore, I think they will not look for small errors at applications which will not affect on their system. Just I would like everybody to be more relax and confident
Sorry but the reasons you give are not sufficient basis for your conclusion.

ZN908

Aug 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2013
Nomination.....
04-11-2013 (PER)
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2014
LANDED..........
25-12-2014
Chandrakanth said:
I dont have UCI number. misrepresentation as in, please let me know.

Thanks.
if u have ever rejected for student visa then they had already alot u a UCI no.. which is the same in case of ur new application.. misrepresention in terms of hidding facts as u have to mention it in schedule A background form question 6 d.. refusal of temp resident visa..

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sverma495 said:
Hey century i found on hrsdc the following

This table explains the structure of the NOC
NOC Code NOC Labels
0 Management occupations
00 Senior management occupations
001 Legislators and senior management
0011 Legislators
0012 Senior government managers and officials
0013 Senior managers - financial, communications and other business services
0014 Senior managers - health, education, social and community services and membership organizations
0015 Senior managers - trade, broadcasting and other services, n.e.c.
0016 Senior managers - construction, transportation, production and utilities

So brother i am applying for noc 0113, it is not senior........ Righttttttttt ??
Don't worry about it. It's not relevant. If you meet the stated requirements, apply.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arundasp said:
Hi,

For Additional Family Information (IMM 5406) & Schedule A – Background/Declaration (IMM 5669), both primary applicant and spouse should fill separate forms while submitting?

Thanks
Arun
Yes. One for each.

Status
Not open for further replies.