+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

targetC

Nov 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13th Aug'14
Nomination.....
2nd Dec'14
IELTS Request
done
targetC said:
Can anyone enlighten me on the MR process at NDVO,We received our PER on 2nd Dec...pls advice..thanks
Kindly suggest

Mianb Adi

Star Member
Sep 25, 2014
london
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 September 2014
Doc's Request.
07_02_2015 Photo req
Nomination.....
cc charged 11-12-2014
AOR Received.
PER 07-01-2015
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
30/01/2015 SLU (27/08/2015)
Med's Request
(IN SAH ALLAH)
Med's Done....
(IN SAH ALLAH)
Interview........
hopefully not
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
2016 (IN SAH ALLAH)
LANDED..........
2016 (IN SAH ALLAH)
canadamylove said:
if u get ur mr+rprf with in 6 months of applying.....that is 6 months from sep 19 which will be march 19 2015......then they wont ask u to submit pcc........but if it crosses 6 months time then they can ask u to submit a fresh pcc.
Thanks and +1 for your help ;) ;)

moamana82

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
Visa Office......
cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02_09_2014
IELTS Request
sent with file
Please seniors
i will send an email for the canadian embassy in riyadh asking them to provide me with letters for pcc
Will they give me 1 letter and i copy it or should i ask for 3 letters
1 for me ...2 for my husband...3 rd for my husband too for qatarian pcc from qatarian embassy in riyadh
What documents should i take while going to the embassy

canadamylove

Oct 21, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 3 '14
Doc's Request.
App Rcvd:May 8 '14
Nomination.....
DD:Jul 17 '14
AOR Received.
Line 1:Aug 10 '14
IELTS Request
PER:Aug 18 '14
File Transfer...
Line 2:Oct 16 '14
Med's Request
Dec 10 '14
Med's Done....
Dec 24 '14
Interview........
RPRF:Dec 2 '14
Passport Req..
Jan 6 '15
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 5 '15
LANDED..........
Apr 8 '15
I m sharing this for all LVO applicants who are confusing that if LVO asks any pcc from any arab country then what to do? normally arab countries are not issuing it easily and if we explain it to lvo then lvo is also not giving encouraging replies....that is we have to obtain it any way and have to submit it.

some people are saying that explain it to lvo and they will understand it.......I m sharing this conversation with lvo for everyone to show them that lvo DONT listen to you.....they will expect u to submit all that they demanded......that's ur headache how u obtain it not theirs!

the following email conversation was done by my consultant in Toronto with lvo.....so the following message is customized for privacy reasons but the message is pasted here as it is so that u can have an idea.

in the end.......I obtained the pcc from Kuwait with extreme difficulties. but that's another story. this story is to let u all know that lvo is not cooperative in this regard, they didn't even suggested any solution or alternate way, they just replied a single line mentioning that they need it! that's it!

upper email is their reply, below email was sent by my consultant.

Date: November 5, 2014 at 8:35:08 AM EST
To: <canadamylove @ canadamylove.com>
Subject: RE: Application for permanent residence in Canada FILE: E000****** NAMES: canadamylove (MCH)

This is to confirm that we require a Kuwait police certificate for canadamylove.

The Schedule A form on file shows that he was working in ****** Hospital as a General Practitioner from ******* to *******. It is not credible that he was only in possession of a visitor visa.

MCH
Immigration and Medical Services Division
High Commission of Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London W1K 4AA, United Kingdom
Government of Canada

Web site: www.UnitedKingdom.gc.ca

EMAIL: http://www.*********************************************************************eng.asp#email

Consent & Disclaimer: By supplying your email address (in your enquiry or previously in your application), you are initiating an email communication with CIC, and CIC is thereby authorized to use the email address provided by you for communication with you including the transmission of personal information on your file/case. When you supply your email address to CIC, it is also understood that you are aware that this channel may not be a secure channel. CIC is not liable for the disclosure of personal information to a third party where CIC has taken reasonable means to ensure the identity of the party. CIC is also not liable for the misuse of this information by a third party. "

From: canadamylove [mailto:canadamylove @ canadamylove.com]
Sent: 30 October 2014 10:27 PM
To: L*****N (IMMIGRATION)
Subject: Re: Application for permanent residence in Canada FILE: E000****** NAMES: canadamylove (MCH)

Dear Sir/Madam,

Further to your email of October 17, 2014, canadamylove has approached the Police authorities and Kuwait for police certificate.

The Police authorities in Kuwait were presented your email as an evidence that the police certificate is being requested by the Canadian immigration authorities. However, the police authorities in Kuwait are not considering it a sufficient proof. They have advised to have the request be issued in the name of the police official on behalf of canadamylove. We will be obliged if you would be kind enough to do the needful by issuing the police certificate request in the name of police department. We regret for the inconvenience this may cause and thank you very much in advance for your kind consideration.

The client has also approached the police authorities for police certificate for his family who are Pakistani citizens on a visitor visa status in Kuwait. He has been given to understand by the Kuwaiti police authorities that police certificates are not issued to individuals on visitor visa status in Kuwait. Since his family does not hold a resident status in the country, they are as such unable to issue them police certificate. Kindly advise if there exists a provision whereby you could waive the requirement of kuwaiti police certificate for the family or, if not, what is the option for canadamylove in this matter.

We thank you for your attention to this correspondence and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,

canadamylove

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
sarveshkarmarkar said:
Hi All,

Hope you are doing well. I am FSW 2014 applicant, file reached on 12th Sept and status updated on the cic website which says "In Process". However, I have checked with my bank and they confirmed that the DD has not been encashed yet.

Has any one encountered with the same issue, whereas you can check the status online. However, DD hasnt been charged yet?

Regards,
Sarvesh
Hello Sarvesh,
I have question regarding your ECAS update Do you remember exactly when it got alive, I mean the date you were able to see your status.

canadamylove

Oct 21, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 3 '14
Doc's Request.
App Rcvd:May 8 '14
Nomination.....
DD:Jul 17 '14
AOR Received.
Line 1:Aug 10 '14
IELTS Request
PER:Aug 18 '14
File Transfer...
Line 2:Oct 16 '14
Med's Request
Dec 10 '14
Med's Done....
Dec 24 '14
Interview........
RPRF:Dec 2 '14
Passport Req..
Jan 6 '15
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 5 '15
LANDED..........
Apr 8 '15
Mianb Adi said:
Thanks and +1 for your help ;) ;)
anytime buddy anytime!

Edwin sam

Dec 3, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2014
AOR Received.
PER 01-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
05-02-2015
Med's Request
21-03-2015
Med's Done....
12-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-05-2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully by October 2015
rahulmj03 said:
Hi,

I am staying in bangalore for last 5 years and I am planning to take PCC from my native place as the Passport address is same as the native address.

Is it okay to take PCC from my native since I am staying in a different place (Bangalore) for the last few years. Is it acceptable.

Thanks,
Rahul
Since you have been staying in Bangalore for 5 years, Iam assuming that the address mentioned in the applications forms would also be Bangalore’s. It would be a safe bet to get your PCC from Bangalore itself. All that you need is an address proof of your address in Bangalore. LPG cylinder bills are good enough address proofs

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
sukhwinder kaur $ said:
yes I applied again..
Hello Sukhwinder Kaur

I am reading your post But it seems incomplete information that is why no one is able to understand your case I would suggest you to please give more details of your case for better understanding
1- First application received date at CIC-
2- IF CC charged what was the date-
3- If you get PER what was the date-
4- If you checked the ECAS status what was the status and the date of ECAS update-
5- Second application received date at CIC-
6- If CC charged for Second application. please mention the date-
Something like that only then people can understand and will try to help you to understand the situation

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
insurance manager said:
how you can check status before PER any clue ??
You can check status before PER , if you have UCI.

UCI is unique client identification number generated by CIC whenever you apply first time for any kind of Canadian visa. After that it remains same for all future application to Canada. So if you ever applied before any type of canada visa you will have UCI. if you did not apply earlier. You have to wait PER to check your status.

Some applicant got their UCI by calling customer care so you may try.

new_migration

Aug 23, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO----WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-Nov-2014
AOR Received.
12-Feb-2015
Med's Request
9-May-2015( On hold due to Wife Pregnancy)
Med's Done....
10-Aug-2015 and Uploaded on 11-Aug-2015
Passport Req..
30-Nov-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-Dec-2015
Edwin sam said:
Since you have been staying in Bangalore for 5 years, Iam assuming that the address mentioned in the applications forms would also be Bangalore's. It would be a safe bet to get your PCC from Bangalore itself. All that you need is an address proof of your address in Bangalore. LPG cylinder bills are good enough address proofs
HI Edwin sam,

If we don`t have LPG cyclinder, can we submit Postpaid mobile bill, and what is the procedure for applying PCC in bangalore. How much time it will take.

Mizo

Star Member
Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear guys alhamdullah,
I received my passport after streeful journey
Thank you for everyone of you and thank you for that amazing forum
U really add a lot for me
I am 16 May applicant
Saudi Arabia based
Good luck for all of you
If you now sites or forum talk about experience living in canada
Plz update me
As my new life will start soon
Best regards

ksa0510

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2014
IELTS Request
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
09-07-2014
Med's Request
18-05-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
Mizo said:
Dear guys alhamdullah,
I received my passport after streeful journey
Thank you for everyone of you and thank you for that amazing forum
U really add a lot for me
I am 16 May applicant
Saudi Arabia based
Good luck for all of you
If you now sites or forum talk about experience living in canada
Plz update me
As my new life will start soon
Best regards

Congratulations.

pr1711

Jul 29, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO/&lt;b&gt;Colombo&lt;/b&gt;
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
&lt;b&gt;Oct 09th 2014&lt;/b&gt;
Doc's Request.
May 13th 2015
Nomination.....
&lt;b&gt;(PER):&lt;/b&gt; Jan 15th 2015
AOR Received.
Feb 13th 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
&lt;b&gt;SLU:&lt;/b&gt; May 01st 2015: Started processing on Apr 28th 2015
Med's Request
May 14th 2015
Med's Done....
May 20th 2015 || &lt;b&gt;Third Line: &lt;/b&gt;May 28th 2015 || &lt;b&gt;Decision Made: &lt;/b&gt;June 27th 2015
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
[color=#D4A017] &lt;b&gt;July 30th 2015&lt;/b&gt;[/color] &lt;b&gt;
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2015
LANDED..........
Oct 16th 2015
drajpoot said:
You can check status before PER , if you have UCI.

UCI is unique client identification number generated by CIC whenever you apply first time for any kind of Canadian visa. After that it remains same for all future application to Canada. So if you ever applied before any type of canada visa you will have UCI. if you did not apply earlier. You have to wait PER to check your status.

Some applicant got their UCI by calling customer care so you may try.
Is UCI mentioned on the visa issued previously (In my case its tourist visa way back in 2007) ?

DoubleS

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
CCC Jan 8, 2015
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
pr1711 said:
Is UCI mentioned on the visa issued previously (In my case its tourist visa way back in 2007) ?
Maybe not, because on my visa issued in 2008 it was not there, but on my later visas issued in 2011 and 2013 it is there. On the 2 later visas my UCI is the 8 digit number at the bottom right on the last line.

Status
Not open for further replies.