+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ihsmina

Star Member
Sep 18, 2014
MeGo_Egypt said:
I am not sure whether it is Cairo or Ottawa

But Cairo is not closed for clerical work, it is only closed for public services like authentications and issuing official papers.
i think it is only open for temporary visa not permanent visa ..please follow the below link and told me your opinion .. i am also confused

caza

Star Member
Aug 31, 2014
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2014
Nomination.....
PER : 18-11-2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated on 12th March 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Expected by 25th March
Med's Done....
awaited
Interview........
Wish Waived off
Passport Req..
awaited
VISA ISSUED...
awaited
LANDED..........
awaited
Dear FSW14 Applicant friends from India,

Need a quick point of view regarding police verification certificate from police commissioner's office

I am staying at Ahmedabad in a rented house since Aug'2012. I have applied for PVC (Police verification Certificate) at my local police station who is forwarding the same to police commissioner's office tomorrow. I will visit the commissioner's office on tuesday for the PVC. I got to know from local police station that the commissioner's office requires 10 years records for issuing PVC while i have stayed here for 2.5 years. So i have told them to issue me PVC for last 2.5 years.

Can somebody please guide me if that is ok? before this I was at bangalore for 9 months, before that I was at mumbai for 4.5 years, earlier to that at pune, and bangalore.

IS there any rule that PVC should cover 10 years period? (Any canada specific requirement)? or this is one more rule made by commissioner's office.

Please do guide me. i have a feeling that while i may get PVC , it may mention ' PVC for the period starting from aug'2012 till 30th Dec'2014."

I hope that is ok.

targetC

Nov 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13th Aug'14
Nomination.....
2nd Dec'14
IELTS Request
done
Can anyone enlighten me on the MR process at NDVO,We received our PER on 2nd Dec...pls advice..thanks

mishati

Star Member
Oct 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/9/2014
Nomination.....
28/12/2014
IELTS Request
sent with app
File Transfer...
19/3/2015
Med's Request
23/4/2015
Med's Done....
16/6/2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
oct 2016
LANDED..........
7th of May
Papillon said:
thnx mishati.
its divine reality. have to admit n face it :( :(
+1 for encouraging me.

its brave n optimist mates here which help me keep going.
+1 to u too ! god bless u !

sk1984indian

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2014
BEDFORD
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30th July 2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charge Date : 8th Nov 2014
Nomination.....
PER Date : 25th Nov
AOR Received.
Processing started on 19th Feb 2015
IELTS Request
Sent along with the application
File Transfer...
30th Dec 2014
Med's Request
14th Mar 2015
Med's Done....
Completed medicals : 20th Mar 2015, Medicals uploaded : 27th Mar 2015, 3rd line update (Medical results received) : 31st Mar 2015
Interview........
Hopefully waived :) :)
Passport Req..
PPR : 4th May 2015, DM : 5th May, Passport Sent : 6th May, Passport Received : 23rd May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th May 2015
LANDED..........
4th September 2015
Diplomatru said:
It's my Birthday today darlings, hence I wanted to say that I love my global family here and wish you good news to come soon! And thanks CIC for awesome presents :-*
Happy Belated Birthday Diplomatru ;D ;D ;D ;D

Hope you had a great one !!! :-* :-* :-* :-*

sk1984indian

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2014
BEDFORD
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30th July 2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
30th Dec 2014
Med's Request
14th Mar 2015
Med's Done....
Completed medicals : 20th Mar 2015, Medicals uploaded : 27th Mar 2015, 3rd line update (Medical results received) : 31st Mar 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
PPR : 4th May 2015, DM : 5th May, Passport Sent : 6th May, Passport Received : 23rd May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th May 2015
LANDED..........
4th September 2015
adisu01 said:
Do the interview request come after the processing started update?
When do the employee verification happens after the processing started message
Yes the Background checks comes after the Processing starts.

interview request (most of the times it is waived) comes after processing starts.

moamana82

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
Visa Office......
cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02_09_2014
IELTS Request
sent with file
Ok i need to understand all about the MR please
how much it costs
whats the exams given
How do i ensure that the dr uploaded the results
when the results received will be updated after how many days?

sk1984indian

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2014
BEDFORD
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30th July 2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
30th Dec 2014
Med's Request
14th Mar 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
19th May 2015
LANDED..........
4th September 2015
caza said:
Dear FSW14 Applicant friends from India,

Need a quick point of view regarding police verification certificate from police commissioner's office

I am staying at Ahmedabad in a rented house since Aug'2012. I have applied for PVC (Police verification Certificate) at my local police station who is forwarding the same to police commissioner's office tomorrow. I will visit the commissioner's office on tuesday for the PVC. I got to know from local police station that the commissioner's office requires 10 years records for issuing PVC while i have stayed here for 2.5 years. So i have told them to issue me PVC for last 2.5 years.

Can somebody please guide me if that is ok? before this I was at bangalore for 9 months, before that I was at mumbai for 4.5 years, earlier to that at pune, and bangalore.

IS there any rule that PVC should cover 10 years period? (Any canada specific requirement)? or this is one more rule made by commissioner's office.

Please do guide me. i have a feeling that while i may get PVC , it may mention ' PVC for the period starting from aug'2012 till 30th Dec'2014."

I hope that is ok.
My friend, why don't you apply for PCC through PSK? You may get PCC within 7-10 days

This is just a suggestion as i have got it through PSK and i found it better. Again it may be different experience for others but then PSK Hyd (Begumpet) was good experience for me

If your current address is of a different city from the one in the Passport. You then walk away after 5 hours , with an acknowledgement receipt stating a "pre-verification required from police".
  • From here, your application goes to the Passport Verification Cell. The file moves physically from PSK to PVC. So this step might take time. After the file comes in , it has to be entered into the police records. That takes 2-3 more working days. Then a field officer from the area of your current address is assigned your file. He can take upto 3 days to come to the house and make the file.Then the file is physically returned to the RPO. Then the RPO scans the file back into their system and you would receive an sms to come and collect the PCC.

Refer to http://passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/online/pccOnlineApp for information on how to apply or book an appointment for PCC.

PS : I do not have much experience about commissioner's office as all of my friends have got their PCC from PSK

sk1984indian

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2014
BEDFORD
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30th July 2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
30th Dec 2014
Med's Request
14th Mar 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
19th May 2015
LANDED..........
4th September 2015
moamana82 said:
Ok i need to understand all about the MR please
how much it costs This varies from place to place
whats the exams given Refer to this page : http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/medical-examinationmade-easy-t133692.0.html
How do i ensure that the dr uploaded the results After the tests, If doctors finds that the reports are normal. They will upload the results for CIC to review. If they find anything abnormal, they will ask you to take additional tests
when the results received will be updated after how many days? Generally 7-10 days or few days more

sk1984indian

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2014
BEDFORD
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30th July 2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
30th Dec 2014
Med's Request
14th Mar 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
19th May 2015
LANDED..........
4th September 2015
targetC said:
Can anyone enlighten me on the MR process at NDVO,We received our PER on 2nd Dec...pls advice..thanks
As per SS : Avg Process Time for a NDVO applicant from PER to Medical Request is 50 days

monikaverma07

Aug 30, 2014
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 august 2014
Nomination.....
18 December 2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
24 march 15
Med's Done....
29 march 15
LANDED..........
hope this year
Hello everyone

I am august applicant and I want to ask one question from u all that when we file the application my husband's PP is not renewed with addition of spouse name but it is got renewed now & we also received the PER. I want to ask that when will we intimate CIC about this after receiving MR or before. plz suggest.

caza

Star Member
Aug 31, 2014
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2014
Nomination.....
PER : 18-11-2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated on 12th March 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Expected by 25th March
Med's Done....
awaited
Interview........
Wish Waived off
Passport Req..
awaited
VISA ISSUED...
awaited
LANDED..........
awaited
sk1984indian said:
My friend, why don't you apply for PCC through PSK? You may get PCC within 7-10 days

This is just a suggestion as i have got it through PSK and i found it better. Again it may be different experience for others but then PSK Hyd (Begumpet) was good experience for me

If your current address is of a different city from the one in the Passport. You then walk away after 5 hours , with an acknowledgement receipt stating a "pre-verification required from police".
  • From here, your application goes to the Passport Verification Cell. The file moves physically from PSK to PVC. So this step might take time. After the file comes in , it has to be entered into the police records. That takes 2-3 more working days. Then a field officer from the area of your current address is assigned your file. He can take upto 3 days to come to the house and make the file.Then the file is physically returned to the RPO. Then the RPO scans the file back into their system and you would receive an sms to come and collect the PCC.

Refer to http://passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/online/pccOnlineApp for information on how to apply or book an appointment for PCC.

PS : I do not have much experience about commissioner's office as all of my friends have got their PCC from PSK
Dear SK1984India,

all PSKs in Gujarat are not accepting PCC requests if the current address is different from passport address. this is as per the new rule implemented by RPO(Regional passport officer, Gujarat). They want people to re-issue passport and change address first. once the new passport is received you can apply for PCC. they are just not accepting the forms. lot of people from Gujarat have suffered due to this and hence taken the PVC Route.

Thanks for your guidance :)

desertfox

Dec 9, 2014
LittleOwl said:
Interesting, I don't think they are tightening. Under the list-29, I would get 65 points with my current skills and abilities, and would be ineligible for processing. Under current system, I get 69 points. Under Express Entry, I get 458 points - we are yet to see the first draw and the first passing mark, but as far as I can see, my points are pretty high in comparison.
From my point of view, for me personally, immigration gets easier.

It has always bugged me - how come I know the language and can't immigrate anywhere. Well - now I can! (Well, at least I can try and hope ;D )
As said, Express entry system favors younger and unmarried people. In current system my scores are 80 (provided my job description is accepted and matched with the noc). But in ExpressEntry, I struggle and manage only 429.

I have 8 in IELTS. But would get reduced point on age and spouse factors.

What is fair for someone is unfair for somebody else. We don't make rules, CIC does. All we can do is try to fit in.

sukhwinder kaur $

Star Member
Oct 27, 2014
maverick-14 said:
If it is before the Medicals, then its application rejection message for sure.
If you were rejected once and you reapplied recently, then maybe your new application has not been processed yet and the status is from old application.
yes I applied again..

sk1984indian

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2014
BEDFORD
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30th July 2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
30th Dec 2014
Med's Request
14th Mar 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
19th May 2015
LANDED..........
4th September 2015
caza said:
Dear SK1984India,

all PSKs in Gujarat are not accepting PCC requests if the current address is different from passport address. this is as per the new rule implemented by RPO(Regional passport officer, Gujarat). They want people to re-issue passport and change address first. once the new passport is received you can apply for PCC. they are just not accepting the forms. lot of people from Gujarat have suffered due to this and hence taken the PVC Route.

Thanks for your guidance :)
Ohh .. I will try and get little more information about PVC

Status
Not open for further replies.