+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
so flower said:
[flash=200,200]http://[flash=200,200]Dear friends,

Please help[/font
My application was delivered on 30th July, but my CC has not been charged yet Sad
This is while even applicants who sent their applications after me have been charged and many of them have received their PER.
Also, I have not received any updates or emails from CIO informing me of approval or rejection of my application.Is there any body who has the same experience or does anybody have any information about this issue?

I am almost sure that my application met all eligibility criteria as my colleagues with whom I completed the application under the same NOC and at the same time have received their PER.
Could this be because I used a friend's Credit Card details in the fee payment form?
what are the reasons for not charging a Credit card 130 days after the application is received?

your soonest reply would be appreciated.[/flash][/flash]

What is your NOC and application received date.
Be positive.

angel22

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
x
angel22 said:
Hi everyone. Can u advise me what steps to take, after i just realised that i only mentioned my canadian visitor visa refusal and did not mention my us visitor visa refusal? Plz advise me. I hav already receive per.
[/quotes

plz advise]

Bigbang2014

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-jun-2014,11-july-2014
Med's Done....
30-jan-2015
Passport Req..
29-Apr-2015
VISA ISSUED...
1-May-2015
LANDED..........
Jun-2015
capr13 said:
Hello All,

I got the Second Line Update
On-Line Services
FAQ | Security
Permanent Residence

We received your application for permanent residence on July 22, 2014.

We started processing your application on December 23, 2014.

Thanks everybody for the effort time and support.
My App reached CIC on 22 July and DD en-cashed on 16 Nov and second line Update 26th December 2014.
So NDVO is working today so its not holiday there i guess :) :) :) :)
Congrats! I am 11 july applicant and still waiting for second line update! :(

capr13

Apr 23, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bigbang2014 said:
Congrats! I am 11 july applicant and still waiting for second line update! :(
It just around the corner next week you should be happy and sending the same message as sent .. all the best .. we will be around.
Forgot to mention NOC its 2171 anyway all the details are on the left side of my profile for reference and to calculate the time.

Thanks again to all....

Star Member
May 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-08-2014
Nomination.....
27-11-2014
Med's Request
24 jan 2015
Med's Done....
4th Feb 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
22 june 2015
VISA ISSUED...
30 june 2015
mikein said:
How much time it would take for passport in tatkal and in normal time frame? India
Pl its urgent
[/quote

In tatkal 7 days. Normal 1 and a half month.

Tehzeeb

Dec 26, 2014
Hi all,
I am in a shattered state right now. Iam an Indian, working in Saudi Arabia. I registered with an Indian consultancy in june 2014 for the FSW PER 2014 program. they were very informative and helpful until i submitted all the documents. Afterwards, i did not hear a single word from them for about three months, and today when by chance i happened to speak to one of the managers he told me that they have not filed my case because of some technical error.can anyone imagine ...they did not even bother to inform me this.now they are telling me that they will file under the new EXPRESS ENTRY SYSTEM. im very confused and depressed. can anyone please help me with this. please let me know if i still have a chance with 2014 program, and if not what are the main features of the new express prog.
thanks

papmanindia

Dec 8, 2009
Gurgaon
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File received - 12-05-2014
Nomination.....
22-08-2014
AOR Received.
Skipped
IELTS Request
Sent with APP
Med's Request
7 Oct 2014
Med's Done....
10 Oct 2014
Passport Req..
DM - 24 Feb 2015...PPR 25 Feb 2015...submitted 02-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13 March 2015
LANDED..........
18 April 2015
mikein said:
How much time it would take for passport in tatkal and in normal time frame? India
Pl its urgent

7 to 10 days in tatkal

2 months in normal.

capr13

Apr 23, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tehzeeb said:
Hi all,
I am in a shattered state right now. Iam an Indian, working in Saudi Arabia. I registered with an Indian consultancy in june 2014 for the FSW PER 2014 program. they were very informative and helpful until i submitted all the documents. Afterwards, i did not hear a single word from them for about three months, and today when by chance i happened to speak to one of the managers he told me that they have not filed my case because of some technical error.can anyone imagine ...they did not even bother to inform me this.now they are telling me that they will file under the new EXPRESS ENTRY SYSTEM. im very confused and depressed. can anyone please help me with this. please let me know if i still have a chance with 2014 program, and if not what are the main features of the new express prog.
thanks
Hey Tehzeeb .. i am so sorry to hear that .. but i think if you have everything ready i mean the app set then you can send it todayby UPS which make sure it reaches the 4th day ( my personal experience so far) ... if you don't have the app ready then no other way u have to go through the express entry and make sure you have everything ready for that process .. also make sure you follow up with consultants

The manager or an A s s who said some stupid stuff should get an ear full so make sure they get that and also dont repeat the mistake again with anybody else and i take this opportunity to inform everybody around you not to use the consultants for the process ...

thanks ...

pratiknruparel

Aug 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2014
Nomination.....
24-12-2014
AOR Received.
26-01-2015
File Transfer...
2nd Line Updated : 04-03-2015
Med's Request
26-03-2015
Med's Done....
13-04-2015 Med's Received: 28-04-2015
Interview........
Decision Made on : 29-05-2015
Passport Req..
01-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-05-2015
Tehzeeb said:
Hi all,
thanks
What is your NOC Code?? I.e. Experience in which field???

vingupta.ca

Star Member
Sep 12, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2014, Returned on 09-11-2014
Doc's Request.
Resubmitted on 17-11-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
Tehzeeb said:
Hi all,
thanks
Hello Tehzeeb,

sorry to hear abt you. First of you disclose the name of that consultant in highlighted word with caution warning. And i would suggest you If you have all the required documents with you and forms, you still have some time left to file ur app bt do it asap and leave all other tasks.

priyank3181

Star Member
Sep 28, 2014
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
AOR Received.
13-08-2014
File Transfer...
18-09-2014
Med's Request
19-09-2014
Med's Done....
06-10-2014
Passport Req..
12-12-2014
Tehzeeb said:
Hi all,
thanks
Please tell the name of consultancy...
So that everyone should be aware about those cheater in India and we do not recommend our friends and family members in future...

Why this people are playing with someone's dream....

so flower

Jul 21, 2014
Dear friends,
I need your urgent help.
My application was delivered on 30th July, but my CC has not been charged yet Sad
This is while even applicants who sent their applications after me have been charged and many of them have received their PER and AOR.
Also, I have not received any updates or emails from CIO informing me of approval or rejection of my application.Is there any body who has the same experience or does anybody have any information about this issue?

I am almost sure that my application met all eligibility criteria as my colleagues with whom I completed the application under the same NOC and at the same time have received their PER.
Could this be because I used a friend's Credit Card details in the fee payment form?
what are the reasons for not charging a Credit card 130 days after the application is received?

your soonest reply would be appreciated.

Noc 5126, I sent an email one months ago ,still no answer, I tried to call them but always itbis on an automatic operator which asks for file number :(

capr13

Apr 23, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
so flower said:
Dear friends,
I need your urgent help.
This is while even applicants who sent their applications after me have been charged and many of them have received their PER and AOR.

your soonest reply would be appreciated.

Noc 5126, I sent an email one months ago ,still no answer, I tried to call them but always itbis on an automatic operator which asks for file number :(
Send another mail again to CIO sydney .. we cant predict the reason as they act lil random at times so sit back and be patient ... if you are sure u filled all the information right and send the work exp CC details along with ur friends name in fee forms it should not be an issue .. the delay might also be that they are working on HOT nocs first and then coming to you which is again a guess from my side. .... the truth is i am trying to console and convince you so that you wait for some more time .. cause what i believe is its not OVER UNTIL ITS REALLY OVER cheer up send out email and follow up .. check your email ask your friend whether he received any update any rejected transaction message or something .. call CIC find out the same over phone etc etc

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.