+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sysanalyst

Star Member
May 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Nomination.....
12-08-2014
Med's Request
21-09-2014
Med's Done....
06-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-02-2015
ashif_eee said:

Fortune and my Medical:

Since it was taking too long to get any email/response from SG after my second line addition (9th Oct 14), I have applied for GCMS report on 18th Nov. I rcvd the report one month later...Since I am moving it took two days to read the email....

[size=13pt]And then what I have seen on the GCMS report ( @ correspondence section ) - They have sent me Medical Request on 20th Oct 14 with below docs:

1. Medical Attachment for me and spouse
2. PCC for BD and FBI report
3. Photo
4. Updated Employment letter from HR dept
5. Right of Permanent Residence Fee

They had given 60 days for all of this formalities.Whole body of the emails is written GCMS report (with all other correspondences like PER/AOR etc.).

So I have already crossed that time frame.

After that I have sent an email to SG referring to this GCMS report's email and informed them that I have not rcvd any email communication from them. They have sent me an email immediately with Medical attachment and instruction. This time they have given me 30 days and mentioned that they will refuse my application otherewise.

So after waiting of 20 months I have finally received Medical request (without receiving any prior doc req from them).

Thanks to all of the forum members........Please receive my sincere gratitude for supporting me through out this painful time... :) . I am really grateful to all of you.

Asking my presence on ur prayer for my upcoming process and career........

[/size]
Congrats Brother Ashif !! All the best for future steps !! !Our prayers are with you !!!

rahulk9

Star Member
Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
smcan2014 said:
UPS went to deliver my package today and below is what UPS have in the tracking information. Any ideas/thoughts what this could mean?

Sydney, NS, Canada 12/24/2014 12:14 P.M. The receiver has requested that we hold this package for a future delivery date / Delivery will be rescheduled.

Anybody experienced this before or today?
Same has happened with me. Checked the operational schedule of UPS. After today, UPS will resume services Dec 29 onwards.

johnson.i2000

Apr 20, 2013
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 May 2014
Nomination.....
PER on Sept 4, 2014
File Transfer...
complete by Gods grace
Med's Request
09 Oct 2014
Med's Done....
01 Nov 2014
Passport Req..
Mar 10, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
April 06, 2015
LANDED..........
July 9, 2015
No you need medicals forms with IMEI number from VO, else your medical tests are not trackable.

andy6835 said:
Once we receive PER, can we go ahead & have medicals done without request & send the visa office PCCs+Medical ?

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Bat001,
Just to clarify, why are you saying "depends on your VO"?, what is the role of VO when application is processed in CPC-Ottawa?
I'm asking I applied from Cairo, and my file should be processed in CPC-Ottawa, but since I received my PER on 18 of August nothing happened! over 4 months now and nothing.... and I don't know even if my file is in Cairo VO or CPC-Ottawa.

Thanks,

bat001 said:
calm down bro, if this is definitely how physically/emotional stressed you are as you sound...then it wont help your health...CPC Ottawa is being slow lately, but that also depends on your VO. Give them time, sending them 3 emails??? they don't usually like it though (0ne enquiry email is enough). be patient and give them till 1st or 2nd week...Your medical could still be waiting for review.

Be at peace :)

moonuk

Nov 15, 2014
Dear friends...

By the grace of Allah Almighty...I have received PER by post today.
It was really hard time wait was killing me..even I lost hope and stopped
Asking questions about PER on this forum.

App reced 20 August
Cc charged: 19 nov
PER date stated. 15 Dec
Noc. 1111

Thanks a lot for all of you being so supportive.feeling great being member of forum..

psp

Dec 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Waiting
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-Dec-2014
Doc's Request.
waiting
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
sent with app
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
na
Interview........
na
Passport Req..
na
VISA ISSUED...
na
LANDED..........
na
hi all, have a question. i have sent application with noc 2172 and the app recieved dt is dec 19th. i am moving from my current adress due to job transfer in feb. what is the right time to notify cic about the change in address.

sk1984indian

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2014
BEDFORD
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30th July 2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charge Date : 8th Nov 2014
Nomination.....
PER Date : 25th Nov
AOR Received.
Processing started on 19th Feb 2015
IELTS Request
Sent along with the application
File Transfer...
30th Dec 2014
Med's Request
14th Mar 2015
Med's Done....
Completed medicals : 20th Mar 2015, Medicals uploaded : 27th Mar 2015, 3rd line update (Medical results received) : 31st Mar 2015
Interview........
Hopefully waived :) :)
Passport Req..
PPR : 4th May 2015, DM : 5th May, Passport Sent : 6th May, Passport Received : 23rd May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th May 2015
LANDED..........
4th September 2015
CPR2012 said:
Happy birthday SK :)
yes indeed your birthday date was a wonderful day for many. +103 and All the best :)
Thanks a lot buddy ;D ;D ;D

byn2013

Apr 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
moonuk said:
Dear friends...

By the grace of Allah Almighty...I have received PER by post today.
It was really hard time wait was killing me..even I lost hope and stopped
Asking questions about PER on this forum.

App reced 20 August
Cc charged: 19 nov
PER date stated. 15 Dec
Noc. 1111

Thanks a lot for all of you being so supportive.feeling great being member of forum..
congratz. its a nice year-end gift :)

jamal12345

May 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest (Bulgaria)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-8-2014
Nomination.....
27-11-2014
Med's Request
3-23-2015
Med's Done....
2-4-15 Med's Rcvd.....: 11-4-15
Passport Req..
19-5-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-5-2015
LANDED..........
16-09-2015
psp said:
hi all, have a question. i have sent application with noc 2172 and the app recieved dt is dec 19th. i am moving from my current adress due to job transfer in feb. what is the right time to notify cic about the change in address.
Pray for charging and PER. 3-4 weeks later notify ur visa office for this change.
Marry Christmas.

famoche

Oct 1, 2014
I sent in my application today hopefully it gets in before 31st
pls what can I be doing before and after my application is received. thanks for your answer.

sk1984indian

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2014
BEDFORD
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30th July 2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
30th Dec 2014
Med's Request
14th Mar 2015
Med's Done....
Completed medicals : 20th Mar 2015, Medicals uploaded : 27th Mar 2015, 3rd line update (Medical results received) : 31st Mar 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
PPR : 4th May 2015, DM : 5th May, Passport Sent : 6th May, Passport Received : 23rd May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th May 2015
LANDED..........
4th September 2015
ashif_eee said:

Fortune and my Medical:

Since it was taking too long to get any email/response from SG after my second line addition (9th Oct 14), I have applied for GCMS report on 18th Nov. I rcvd the report one month later...Since I am moving it took two days to read the email....

[size=13pt]And then what I have seen on the GCMS report ( @ correspondence section ) - They have sent me Medical Request on 20th Oct 14 with below docs:

1. Medical Attachment for me and spouse
2. PCC for BD and FBI report
3. Photo
4. Updated Employment letter from HR dept
5. Right of Permanent Residence Fee

They had given 60 days for all of this formalities.Whole body of the emails is written GCMS report (with all other correspondences like PER/AOR etc.).

So I have already crossed that time frame.

After that I have sent an email to SG referring to this GCMS report's email and informed them that I have not rcvd any email communication from them. They have sent me an email immediately with Medical attachment and instruction. This time they have given me 30 days and mentioned that they will refuse my application otherewise.

So after waiting of 20 months I have finally received Medical request (without receiving any prior doc req from them).

Thanks to all of the forum members........Please receive my sincere gratitude for supporting me through out this painful time... :) . I am really grateful to all of you.

Asking my presence on ur prayer for my upcoming process and career........

[/size]

Congratulations Ashif bhai :) :) :)

Good things happen to good people ;D ;D ;D

byn2013

Apr 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
famoche said:
I sent in my application today hopefully it gets in before 31st
pls what can I be doing before and after my application is received. thanks for your answer.
waiting....lol
if u use CC, make sure that international transaction must not be blocked.
stay healthy :D
good luck.

psp

Dec 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Waiting
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-Dec-2014
Doc's Request.
waiting
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
sent with app
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
na
Interview........
na
Passport Req..
na
VISA ISSUED...
na
LANDED..........
na
jamal12345 said:
Pray for charging and PER. 3-4 weeks later notify ur visa office for this change.
Marry Christmas.
thank you.

sk1984indian

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2014
BEDFORD
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30th July 2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
30th Dec 2014
Med's Request
14th Mar 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
19th May 2015
LANDED..........
4th September 2015
jim004 said:
Hello Guys,

With extreme pleasure and immense respect to this forum I would like to inform that I have received PPR on Dec 23.

My ECAS status was updated to Decision Made on 18th Dec'14 and it took them 4 working days to send me PPR Mail....I was bit tensed till this date.

My NoC is 2133 and VO is NDVO

I am extremely grateful to seniors like Ashifee..(Creator of this forum), Palakpatel, Diplomat,CanoI and many others....

+1 to all of you... I am Newbie so my +1 will not help but my wishes will definitely.

Now comes real part .... struggle in Canada to find place among new society and country...hope everything goes fine....

Once again ...best wishes to all you wonderful people out there... May Santa ....gifts everyone with PER/MR/PPR/Visas and Jobs in canada...

I have updated SS with my timeline....

Regards
Congratulations my friend :) :) :)

canadaFS said:
Happy to share my time lines :

NOC : 2174 (NDVO)
Application sent : Apr 28th 2014
Application Received : May 5th 2014
Fee En-cashed (DD) : June 4th 2014
PER Received : June 13th 2014
Medical Request/PCC/RPRF : Sept 4th 2014
Decision Made E-Case : Dec 19th 2014
PPR Received : Dec 24th 2014

Hope it Helps!!
Congratulations my friend :) :)

aha2174 said:
Hi All,

By the grace of Almighty ALLAH I received my PPR Today at 8:41 AM.. I don't have access to SS so will update it in the evening.. As 25th and 26th is Holiday at NDVO so planning to submit the passports on Monday to VFS in Delhi.

And my details are as below:
NOC - 2171
Application Sent - 3rd May
Received at CIC - 8th May
Received PER - 12th Aug
Sent Fingerprints to FBI for PCC - 23rd Aug
Received at FBI - 26th Aug ( I was expecting that will receive US PCC by end of September)
FBI Changed their system - 7th September
CC charged by FBI on 17th September but they continued to say that it will take 12 or more weeks.
Received MR/RPRF/PCC - 19th September
Medicals Done - 23rd September
Medicals Received (On ECAS) - 1st week of October
Indian PCC Received for Spouse - 1st October (Within 1 hour as current address was same as passport address)
Indian PCC for Myself - Took one more week as my passport was issued in US and Police verification was done at my address. One Police Officer came in person at my address for verification.
Went in Person at NDVO to submit RPRF DD and PCC on 14th October - Security refused it to take and said that send it with courier or come alongwith a courier boy.. Handed it over to FirstFlight courier on 14th Evening.
Delivered on 15th October..
RPRF DD encashed on 22nd October.. And then the waiting time started for the final part..
US PCC sent by FBI on 1st December and delivered at my friend's address in US on 6th December..
Last week Decision Made the most important line got updated.. And Today morning the PPR...

If you guys have noticed above.. US PCC was delivered just 2 weeks ago at my friends address in the USA and I still do not have it with me..

So here is the explanation for that:
I was in US last year till 2nd July 2013 and applied for FSW 2013 but file got returned due to CAP.. I had my FBI PCC issued in June 2013 (20th) and I received that on 26th June..Just one week before leaving US.. This is what I told NDVO after FBI new system introduced for issuing PCC..I asked them that can I utilize my old FBI PCC as I left US within a week of issuance of PCC. And If not then I need extension for the PCC submission date.. And now you can guess what they responded.. The officer seems kind and logical enough and responded that send old PCC (Yes, its more than one year old) with all port of entry and exit to US for myself and spouse..

Thats all.. Sorry for making it a bit long.. Could not stopped to express all these Today..

Thank you all once again for your suggestions..

And Thanks to ALLAH...

Edmondo said:
As Said... things always happen when they are least expected... was expecting this mail on Monday...

Finally got the Diamond Mail....PPR.... ;D ;D ;D ;D

Thanks guys for your support and Guidance...

sarwar_zahan said:
My ecas status says "A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision." on 24 December 2014. Admin please update the spreadsheet.

dream28 said:
Hi Friends..

just received the passport request 45b min bac.
7th May applicant.Decision made 19th Dec

Thanks and good luck to all 8) 8) 8)

Nitinmehta04 said:
Guys happy to say ... Got my passport request from ndvo some time back.
My details are

Noc: 3142
App recd 12th may
Per 19th aug
Procesing started 7th oct
Med request 8th oct
3rd line 21st oct
Rprf encashed 18th nov
decision made 18th dec
Passport request 24th dec
Will update the ss later

karan.mechs said:
via Imgflip Meme Maker

via Imgflip Meme Maker

As I reached office and locked my car in Parking...a sound of receiving email on my phone made my heart pound....

AND YES IT WAS MY PPR REQUEST FROM NDVO....20 MINS BACK.....

WILL UPDATE SS IN SOME TIME...

THANX ALL FOR UR SUPPORT...

KARAN
Congratulations my friend :) :) ;D ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.