+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

byn2013

Apr 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
Century said:
Please resubmit again and save the edit link.

If it is not too inconvenient,

1. please give your input through http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Entry;

2. After successful entry into the form, you will be redirected to a page. Please click on the "Edit your response"

3. Now you will redirected to another page, where you will find all your current entry in a from. For change or add entry in future either bookmark the page or copy and save the address from the address bar.

After you give entry, there will be double entry for you. Old entry will be removed by admin.

Thanks and regards.
Thank you. I did it. Please delete the old one.

whips

Star Member
Nov 17, 2013
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2014
Nomination.....
04-10-2014
Med's Request
27-10-2014
Med's Done....
07-11-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
25-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2014
LANDED..........
01-03-2015
athrenta said:
I am the principal applicant but the bank accounts were named after my husband. Do you think its ok?
Account can be in your name, joint with your spouse or in your spouse's name. That's the only exception, otherwise account can't be joint or in anyone else's name.

obaied

Dec 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
whips said:
Account can be in your name, joint with your spouse or in your spouse's name. That's the only exception, otherwise account can't be joint or in anyone else's name.
note: in that case, spouse should be accompany with the PA. very very important

sansanlaosu

Star Member
May 4, 2014
atharabbas said:
[size=10pt]ERROR WHEN OPENING ANY FORM[/size]

This document contained certain rights to enable special features in Adobe Reader. The document has been changed since it was created and these rights are no longer valid. Please contact the author for the original version of this document

I was filling the forms and suddenly started getting above error. Now, I am unable to edit any of the form in PDF. I am using latest Adobe Reader 11 version.

I checked on Google but couldn't any reliable solution.

Can some please help.
Hey
It happened to me while filling in the background forms.
It's hateful. I had to open a fresh blank file and start all over again if I found an error and tried to correct.
However I did open it with an older version of Acrobat reader, it seems fine to edit after saving the file.
Try this way see if it works.
Otherwise re-do the file again and again like what was I doing, but it's free though.
Good Luck!

dhiraj_raut

May 5, 2014
neel-here said:
As far as I understand, the Affidavit is provided by Parent (s).. and the person who provides the Affidavit needs to sign in front of Notary Public (technically).

If you are going to get it done from Canada, means you are going to provide a Affidavit of birth yourself ? (I'm not sure what will be matter of your Affidavit and whether Self Affidavit will be accepted by CIO.. pls check with others on the forum before proceeding).
Affidavit should be done by parents. You will get the format of you Google. Basically it says something like "I'm the father and this is the only child born to me on this date."

sthsudip

Star Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Have anybody DD charged?
Does it take DO to charge slower then CC?

dhiraj_raut

May 5, 2014
abhishek2629 said:
►APP @ CIO◄ │ CC CHARGED │ PER │ AOR │ MED │ PASS │ COPR │ LANDED │
Please tell me the full form for all the above. Thanks
App@CIO - Application reached Centralized Intake Office (Sydney Nova Scotia)
CC Charged - Credit Card Charged
PER - Positive Evaluation Report from CIO
AOR - Acknowledgement of Receipt from your Visa Office (India or whatever is local office)
MED - Medical Request
PASS - Passport Request
COPR - Confirmation of Permanent Residence
LANDED - Landed in Canada (Became Landed Immigrant)

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
Himalayan Tiger said:
Yup !! CC is charged earlier than DD. it may take about 10 Days for DD charge.
DD charge?? Its already been taken out from your account. What kind of charges are you talking about? or you means transferring funds to Receiver General.

sakhiya.gautam

May 27, 2014
Can anybody give me contact details of WES..? I could not find it on their web and i need to clarify certain things with them before sending the packet.

In case they dont give official E-mail address, how do we follow-up after sending the application..? Is it all left to the online portal as the only mean of communication..?

sss1 said:
Bro, the same thing is happening to my documents. Mu univ sent the degree and marksheets duly attested and form filled but the status is showing now as marksheets "Not Acceptable submitted according to requirements". Did ou just ask them to have a relook at documents or anything else also because first time around they gave me a generic reply that please refer to the link for country specific requirements.
Quote from: katoch_sunny on May 21, 2014, 10:38:31 pm
Decision on ECA finally Done!!

My status was "Not Received" for University Issued Marksheets on 16th May

Status changed to "Not Acceptable" on 19th May

Then I had written a long email to them and requested them to have a look at my docs one more time

Status changed to "ACCEPTED" on 21st May.

These people are burdened with applications from all around the world and I think there is a mess around there, so have patience and if you have sent your documents in the right manner then noone can stop you from getting the ECA Report.

Bro, the same thing is happening to my documents. Mu univ sent the degree and marksheets duly attested and form filled but the status is showing now as marksheets "Not Acceptable submitted according to requirements". Did ou just ask them to have a relook at documents or anything else also because first time around they gave me a generic reply that please refer to the link for country specific requirements.

sunnypandu

Star Member
Jun 23, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone can some one kindly answer to the following query,
Last year I applied for 2147(computer engineer and dada communication analyst) but due to cap got filled my application dint go through... Just now I checked where in 2172 (Database analysts and data administrators) are much similar, will that be ok to apply now or is it too late to apply.

Kindly reply me

Regards
Sunny

sriramkb

Apr 6, 2014
Toronto,Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC, Missisagua
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 12-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with File
Med's Request
03-11-2014
Med's Done....
06-11-2014
Passport Req..
12-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2014
LANDED..........
23-07-2015
sakhiya.gautam said:
Can anybody give me contact details of WES..? I could not find it on their web and i need to clarify certain things with them before sending the packet.

In case they dont give official E-mail address, how do we follow-up after sending the application..? Is it all left to the online portal as the only mean of communication..?

Quote from: katoch_sunny on May 21, 2014, 10:38:31 pm
Decision on ECA finally Done!!

My status was "Not Received" for University Issued Marksheets on 16th May

Status changed to "Not Acceptable" on 19th May

Then I had written a long email to them and requested them to have a look at my docs one more time

Status changed to "ACCEPTED" on 21st May.

These people are burdened with applications from all around the world and I think there is a mess around there, so have patience and if you have sent your documents in the right manner then noone can stop you from getting the ECA Report.

You can contact WES on the help page. Click on the below link and on the top right go to Help.
http://wes.org/ca/fswp/index.asp

Type in you query and submit it. WES might take some time to get back to you due to the heavy load of applications they currently have for FSW. There is a phone number as well which I am not able to find it now. They will keep you on hold for 45 mins to an hour if you call them.

obaied

Dec 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunnypandu said:
Hello everyone can some one kindly answer to the following query,
Last year I applied for 2147(computer engineer and dada communication analyst) but due to cap got filled my application dint go through... Just now I checked where in 2172 (Database analysts and data administrators) are much similar, will that be ok to apply now or is it too late to apply.

Kindly reply me

Regards
Sunny
dont think the cap now just start collecting ur all documents and send ur application ASAP

Cheers ;D ;D ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.