+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

amanuppal

Star Member
May 20, 2014
Max_ash said:
Please advice

I know why my CC was not charged.

My application is returned saying they dont accept SSC marksheet as proof of Birth certificate as mine does not have Date of birth on it.

My problem is I am in Canada now and a citizen of India and its not possible for me to get a birth certificate form India.
Can someone please please suggest me if there is a way I can get an affidavit(in Canada) which would say that I cant attaine a Birth certificate from India?? and would confirm my Name, Date of birth and Parents name.
Apprecaite a reply!!!!!

From where you have you done your 10th because in India everyone has that. Probably you are born before 1989, because someone told me that registration of birth was not mandatory before the year, i am not sure but i think it is so, kindly do some google and try to find out the govt. notification, submit the affidavit from you side and the notification along that, hope you will be fine. I will also try to find out that for you...

CanDoIt

Apr 30, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014 Re-Applied: 20-08-2014
Nomination.....
09-12-2014
AOR Received.
17-02-2015
Med's Request
20-03-2015
Med's Done....
25-03-2015 Third Line: 14-04-2015
Interview........
Waived By God's Grace!
Passport Req..
13-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-05-2015
LANDED..........
Late July or Early August
navneetsibal said:
CC got charged today!!! Yipeee 8) 8) 8)

Details already updated in sheet

All the best everyone!!!!!!​
Congratulations!!

amanuppal

Star Member
May 20, 2014
neel-here said:
I would disagree to that... they check the Application for Completeness etc--> match NOC--> Job duties --> this automatically leads to the Count of points towards Work ex --> subsequently Overall Pass Points. So,

--> if Applicant has less than 67 points his/her file is returned (No CC charged, DD return with package)
--> if Applicant has 67 or more points --> then payment charged (CC/DD both) --> PER --> out of CIO.

So payment charged is 99% surety of PER... No ques of reassessing Total Pass points again after Payment charge (given above flowchart)
have you checked cases rejected after CC/DD charged in 2013 spreadsheet

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
Max_ash said:
Please advice

My application is returned saying they dont accept SSC marksheet as proof of Birth certificate as mine does not have Date of birth on it.

My problem is I am in Canada now and a citizen of India and its not possible for me to get a birth certificate form India.
Can someone please please suggest me if there is a way I can get an affidavit(in Canada) which would say that I cant attaine a Birth certificate from India?? and would confirm my Name, Date of birth and Parents name.

Apprecaite a reply!!!!!
Sorry to hear it but also feel angry. How many times the following has been posted, may be 100 times:

"We do accept Secondary school records that contain the following :

Applicant's Name
Date of Birth
Name of Parent/Parents

If you are not able to provide a Birth certificate with all 3 criteria, we require an affidavit stating all of this information or that a Birth certificate cannot be attained.

So 10th standard school certificate or an affidavit containing applicants name, date of birth and Parent/Parents name should be fine in lieu of a birth certificate. Also you must give reason in a cover letter why you were not able to provide birth certificate and that you are providing 10th standard school certificate / affidavit in lieu of birth certificate."

neel-here said:
Sorry to hear that,

Affidavit needs to be furnished/ signed by either of your parents explaining your birth circumstances.

If your folks in India, ask them to get it done tmrw from Notary Public.. (max. 15 mins task, < 100 bucks), they can Courier it to you tomorrow itself. As sooooon as you receive it send new Application with Explanation Letter for no BC + Affidavit in lieu of it.

cvabugs

Star Member
May 21, 2014
Heloo all ,

I am confused whether to send dependents marks certificates or not . are they mandatory? or only main applicants educational certificates should be fine?

PLEASE clarify on this please

rooney123

Dec 28, 2010
amanuppal said:
have you checked cases rejected after CC/DD charged in 2013 spreadsheet
Days b/w Fee charged and PER is approx 10 days from 2013 fsw.....so PER news might start flowing in by next week.

Also only 6 rejected cases had CC charged....some with job letter and NOC mis match reason...so that could be a secondary review or something assuming CIC matches job letter with NOC before CC charge ?

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&amp;PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
cvabugs said:
Heloo all ,

I am confused whether to send dependents marks certificates or not . are they mandatory? or only main applicants educational certificates should be fine?

PLEASE clarify on this please
Only principal applicant is needed.
Cheers.

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NOoo way... Zero % likelihood. here's why i think so :

-- the person who receives the package is just a messenger level guy.. whereas the person who reviews it is an Officer level guy (may be 5x more qualified than a messenger.. no offences meant to anybody)

-- The VO's day in CIO office : sitting in a cubical... no distraction (may be intercomm/ phone).. only only surrounded by 9" x 12" Packets and Appln papers all over his table, below the chair, under shoes etc etc sometimes pages may be used as tissues ;-)

-- The Messenger's day in CIO office :
9:30am Fedex Truck arrives.. Sir: packets for morning workout .. pls acknowledge !
12:30 pm UPS Mini Van : Starters Packets ... pls sign
1:00 pm DHL Loading Auto : Light Lunch Packets
4:00 pm Aramex/ Purolator Bike : Tee time dip tea packets !

In between some snacks Packets provided by First Flight, Canada Post, TNT etc on their Scooty, bikes etc :p

LOL ! ;D ;D

blindvia said:
is it safe to assume that the person at CIC who received our application from the courier will eventually be the same person to review it for eligibility?

how likely it is to happen?

i just noticed that applicants with CC charged were received either by D. Stapleton or Mike.

solomonwise

Jun 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
neel-here said:
NOoo way... Zero % likelihood. here's why i think so :

-- the person who receives the package is just a messenger level guy.. whereas the person who reviews it is an Officer level guy (may be 5x more qualified than a messenger.. no offences meant to anybody)

-- The VO's day in CIO office : sitting in a cubical... no distraction (may be intercomm/ phone).. only only surrounded by 9" x 12" Packets and Appln papers all over his table, below the chair, under shoes etc etc sometimes pages may be used as tissues ;-)

-- The Messenger's day in CIO office :
9:30am Fedex Truck arrives.. Sir: packets for morning workout .. pls acknowledge !
12:30 pm UPS Mini Van : Starters Packets ... pls sign
1:00 pm DHL Loading Auto : Light Lunch Packets
4:00 pm Aramex/ Purolator Bike : Tee time dip tea packets !

In between some snacks Packets provided by First Flight, Canada Post, TNT etc on their Scooty, bikes etc :p

LOL ! ;D ;D
Funny illustration.....you might be right though.

amanuppal

Star Member
May 20, 2014
rooney123 said:
Days b/w Fee charged and PER is approx 10 days from 2013 fsw.....so PER news might start flowing in by next week.

Also only 6 rejected cases had CC charged....some with job letter and NOC mis match reason...so that could be a secondary review or something assuming CIC matches job letter with NOC before CC charge ?

at the same time there are so many cases where noc mismatch or job letter applications returned without charging that may be a senior gave second thought.....

abstalks

Star Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Max_ash said:
Please advice

Apprecaite a reply!!!!!
Can you try the Indian embassy there ? I am based in Singapore and I needed my birth certificate for something. Though I had it, it did not have my parents name on it. The Indian embassy provided me with a letter stating my relationship with my parents

S7

Jun 10, 2012
Ottawa, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Application sent on 02 MAY 2014 Received at CIO on 08 May 2014 CC Charged on 9 July 2014 PER 19 AUG 2014 RPRF 8 April 2015
Med's Request
09 April 2015
Med's Done....
11 April 2015
Interview........
24 Mrch2015 Abu Dhabi
Passport Req..
1st May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
30 April 2015 - Passport sent - 5th May 2015 - Passport returned 21 May 2015
LANDED..........
Landed 10 Aug 2015
Max_ash said:
Please advice

Apprecaite a reply!!!!!

sorry to hear about this.... how did you know that it was rejected? did they send you the application back?

Max_ash

Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5/3/2014
cancalling said:
So sorry to hear that.. did you already got the package back or email
Got the application back.

Max_ash

Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5/3/2014
neel-here said:
Sorry to hear that,

Affidavit needs to be furnished/ signed by either of your parents explaining your birth circumstances.

If your folks in India, ask them to get it done tmrw from Notary Public.. (max. 15 mins task, < 100 bucks), they can Courier it to you tomorrow itself. As sooooon as you receive it send new Application with Explanation Letter for no BC + Affidavit in lieu of it.

Are you sure it needs to be signed by my parents. I was thinking to get it done here in Canada through a Lawyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.