+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gsw

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2014
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 01-10-2014
File Transfer...
2nd line on 13th April, 2015
Med's Request
18th April, 2015
Med's Done....
Medical received 14th July , 2015
Passport Req..
12th August, 2015
LANDED..........
Landing: 11th January, 2016. Vancouver
ggmunpl said:
Nops but knew thru my cnsult....
Hi can you please share timeline of that person , who got physical verification :)

Calgary14

Star Member
Nov 15, 2014
Dubai
Visa Office......
Ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LittleOwl said:
I don't know the truth but I am a realistic person, and it is my personal view that yes, currently all VOs must be undergoing some kind of preparations and training for EE, and I am extremely sure we will be second priority applicants. I read that "higher quality applicants" thing in CIC site, and I was extremely appalled by it. Maybe they will assess us as per EE standards — unofficially of course? And EE applicants were promised less than 6 months processing — OF COURSE we will be constantly pushed back in line.

Well, immigration is not a right, it's a privilege, so we must just humbly wait and hope for the best.
thanks for the reply little owl.. lets hope for the best and wish that EE gets a delayed launch.

gurpreetsb7

Oct 17, 2014
Canada
LANDED..........
Bigbang2014 said:
HI,

I got per email on 8th Nov. But no MR has received yet. So should I send inquiry email to NDVO or wait for few days?
No bro ,, wait ,, there are many members from Oct who received per but waiting for MR ,, I got per mail on 21 and waiting MR ,, so wait

pandu123

Jun 24, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-2014
Nomination.....
18-11-2014
File Transfer...
28-01-2015
Med's Request
03-02-2015
Med's Done....
05-02-2015 3rd Line Update: 14-02-2015
Passport Req..
13-03-2015 DM: 17-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2015
LANDED..........
28-06-2015
NT_MAPLE said:
Lots of people, including me, are speculating why NDVO is not sending the PPR. Since there are hardly handful cases to deduce any pattern all of this seems like a random process. From what Diplomatru had posted a while ago, the local VO, after your meds is done, outsources the security checks through a third party (was it called IPA?) ... I am sure that the results obtained from this agency would take differing time for different cases depending on number of dependents, number of countries visited over the past 10 years (outside US would require more time to complete the check, possibly the most time taken for security checks for people who have visited and worked in middle eastern countries...just guessing).

As long as there is no "directive" given to NDVO to clear backlogs, I think that we will never see a "flood" or "rain" of PPR we all expect. Instead we will see a few cases intermittently get PPR from NDVO.

I hope I am really wrong !!!!

Cheers!
You are right. Thats what happens. Its common sense that NDVO wont process applications randomly. Security clearance might be one reason, but again there might be many other reasons for the delay

AGARG

Nov 22, 2014
Hyderabad, india
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO (Warsaw)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2014
Nomination.....
15-12-2014 - CC charged
AOR Received.
17-01-2015 - PER
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
24-02-2015
Med's Request
09-05-2015
Med's Done....
15-05-2015
Interview........
waived(hopefully)
Hi Aneel,

My CC charged today for NOC 2172 only and I am 2nd oct applicant.

I also had the below documents, so i believe these should work.

If you want to connect me, please contact me on +91-9989783260

Regards
Abhinav

aneel said:
Hi All,

After reading some of the comments in dis forum which says few applications retured due to insufficent evidences, i am bit nervous now as my experience had following details

1. Tenure
2. Designation
3. Number of hours
4. Roles n responsibilities
5. Salary
6. All the above on companies letter head

Will this be sufficient as i have not attached any other document like salary slips etc?
Can anyone confirm this?
Thanks

ggmunpl

Nov 18, 2014
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2014
AOR Received.
24-8-2014
File Transfer...
09-10-2014
Med's Request
yet to recieve
Med's Done....
yet to recieve
Interview........
yet to recieve
Passport Req..
yet to recieve
VISA ISSUED...
yet to recieve
LANDED..........
yet to land
Gsw said:
Hi can you please share timeline of that person , who got physical verification :)
Sept 10 secnd line update
Noc dun no....

LittleOwl

May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kyiv, UA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2014
Nomination.....
31-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
26-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-04-2015
Passport Req..
30-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-05-2015
LANDED..........
16-09-2015
duanestorey said:
There are a lot of hidden taxes in the states, such as FICA, which can be as much as 6% of your gross. None of that factors in health care too, which is free (or almost free) for most Canadians, and often amounts to $4000-$5000 per year per person in the United States.
What do you mean by "free"? From what I've read, you have to buy medical insurance in Canada and pay several hundreds a month. Maybe it's just being deducted from your salary so you don't notice? Good medicine cannot be free

zaheer32us

May 25, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Landed
God give them strength !!! this is really sad :(

sk1984indian said:
May god bless those families with strength to come out of a disaster.

My heart goes out to those parents and families. We will pray for you

TTBN

Star Member
Aug 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Oct-2014
Nomination.....
PER 17-Dec-2014, DD cashed.......: 12-Dec-2014
AOR Received.
02-Feb-2015
Med's Request
01-Apr-2015
Passport Req..
25-Aug-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-Sept-2015
Hi everyone,

I just got my UCI number from the call center. The lady was so nice, even sending me an email with instruction to check my status. Is it good news? I have been so worried as the only person on the SS from my country with the same NOC was rejected due to job duty related issue though his letter looked perfect.

FYI: my application date is Oct 16, DD mode and NOC 4011.

Thank you all for this wonderful forum!

duanestorey

Star Member
Jun 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2014
Doc's Request.
CC 23-11-2014
Nomination.....
PER 23-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent w/ application
Med's Request
01-22-2015
Med's Done....
01-28-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-02-2015
Jaxon911 said:

Western Canada may not have problems with smoke but drug is a real problem in BC, especially Vancouver. You're talking quiet a bit about SMALL businesses, which isn't fair comparison because not everyone wants to work for SMALL businesses. One may wish to work REAL big businesses. Healthcare is a problem everywhere in the world, even in USA you'd not find it great unless you pay hefty sum for the same. Which you can do even in Canada, as one can get private healthcare on top of public one by paying for discounted insurance (because it doesn't cover basic services which are covered by public health cover).

Can't comment on everything above but one should know that no country is easy to migrate, may be USA is relatively better option in terms of career prospects but US isn't easy to get into in the first place.

Most of 1st generation immigrants I know here in the UK keeps saying crap about UK for years, and still they're not returning home. Most of them don't have skills or qualifications to find a good job here. Age is an important factor. It's easy to migrate and adapt to new conditions in 20's or early 30's, after that it's difficult. To find a good job locally, one has to localize and adapt to local customs, otherwise everyone will keep getting impression that you're still an outsider living here because you don't have any other option.

Imagine you're a Canadian, would you like third-world foreigner to come over and force their culture and customs on you or at least you'd expect them to adapt to local culture and customs? That's why CIC specifically awards more points for those in 20s because they are far more likely to adapt.

I talk a lot about small businesses (which is tyipically any business that makes less than $500,000 a year in *profit* - so they could make millions of dollars, but it's only the profit we are talking about) because that is what you will encounter most in Canada:

"Small businesses make up 98.2 percent of employer businesses, medium-sized businesses make up 1.6 percent of employer businesses and large businesses make up 0.1 percent of employer businesses"

So you are most likely to work for a small business owner. And that business owner was likely a person like you or me that took substantial risk to start their company. If they hire someone and that person doesn't work out, they will likely still have the employee for 3 months at least, which means they just wasted $20,000 on their salary. That's why I think interviewees really have to be aware that they need to prove to their employer that they can do a good job.

British Columbia has more of a mental health crisis than a drug crisis. Years ago they shut down one of the largest mental health facilities in Western Canada. As such, many of those people were forced to go live on the streets. Since they couldn't afford medicinal drugs to assist with their problems, they resorted to illicit drugs.

The drug you will encounter most in British Columbia is Marijuana. Without getting into a debate about it, many states are already legalizing it. If anything it's an annoyance, but it's not a huge issue. The second drug that you will encounter is crystal meth (if you've seen Breaking Bad you know what it is).

Most of this drug activity is in an area of about 2 or 3 small blocks in Vancouver - this area is known as the lower east side. Vancouver has a safe injection site in the area (where users can go and inject drugs in a safe area) as a test to see if these people are better served by being slowly helped rather than locked away. But outside of that you wouldn't really know it, and most of Vancouver is beautiful and relatively drug free. Every city has its problem areas. I've been to Vancouver many times, and it's a beautiful city.

gurpreetsb7

Oct 17, 2014
Canada
LANDED..........
pandu123 said:
Please find below details provided by formuties

Quote from: Diplomatru on December 11, 2014, 03:04:34 am
First line is displayed after Data Entry, the step following Cost recovery at CIO. This is when an electronic file is created in GCMS. PER, AOR and file transfer don't trigger a CAS update.

Second line appears when the assigned IPA opens file in GCMS and begins processing it by initiating document verification and criminality check. Upon completion he/she sends MR.

Third line appears when medical results are received and approved by CIC. Then IPA launches security check.

Fourth line appears upon completion of security checks and final determination of admissability and eligibility by IPA. As a result an applicant generally receives PPR
Quote from: cjg1987 on December 01, 2014, 02:17:43 am

Background & Security Checks

Note: Our Background Check comprises of 2 parts:
1. The Standard Documentation Checks,
2. The Security & Criminality Checks.

Standard Documentation Checks:
Our background check is done at the CHC stage. It commences the moment our file gets the 1st BFD by the VO. An indicator of which is the e-CAS that shows "In Progress". All docs been checked & our NOC being tallied against the MI, if the VO finds our case 'eligible' for Canadian PR, the file becomes 'Accepted'; and then it goes for standard background checks, viz. Exp, Quals, Adaptability, Qualitative Considerations etc.

The process involves many things. If our case file is well presented and the enclosures vouch the quality-quantity, adequate POF docs etc., there might not be a requirement of 'actually' calling the employers, references etc. The VOs have a way with that, they are experienced enough to ascertain the logical disposition of our case. But, if there are any concerns of his/her, s/he is likely to ask for additional docs, do further scrutiny vide any means [calling, visiting etc.] & might ask for an Interview.

-Culmination: When 'fully' satisfied, we get the 'Medical Request'.
-Timeframe: Can be anything around 3-8* months, for the 'fast track' system (Avg. 4-5 months).
-eCAS: Continues to Show 'In Process'.

Security & Criminality Checks:
A part of the b/ground checks is the 'Security Check'. It commences after our med results are submitted to the CHC. This is a major activity -mainly concerning our 'safe inclusion' into the Canadian Soil; vis-a-vis, Political, Socio-Econmical, Anti-Social disposition, perceived Threat to Canada's integrity etc. This gets us the SDEC, CDEC & SECCRIM.

This is a serious & time-consuming stage, involving many agencies, including CSIS, Interpol, NASC, Database Checking & touch-base with Local Police. Many things are considered here... the No. of countries visited, Applicant coming from 'certain' countries, ex-Servicemen [including Law Enforcement services], Prolonged stay in a country w/out sufficient docs to prove cause, frequent traveling to certain nations, your *Name (?), Inter-Religion/Nationality Marriages etc.

If everything is simple & straight, the file soon gets into the 'final review' stage. If there are any 'red flags', our case goes into a 'spin'. Then our file might go to the local Police/CID agencies; the outcome/timeframe of which is beyond the control of CIC. And thereby the timeframe can be anything [sometimes beyond 1yr]. But, usually this stage should be over by 5 months max. However, a point to be noted is that we can also be called for an Interview [at this stage], due to this reason.

Thanks for sharing this information ,, really helpful in understanding checking process.

ABCD EFGH

Mar 3, 2012
TTBN said:
Hi everyone,

I just got my UCI number from the call center. The lady was so nice, even sending me an email with instruction to check my status. Is it good news? I have been so worried as the only person on the SS from my country with the same NOC was rejected due to job duty related issue though his letter looked perfect.

FYI: my application date is Oct 16, DD mode and NOC 4011.

Thank you all for this wonderful forum!
Hi. Good. Please tell me what you are getting when checking your ECAS ? Is there anything displayed? Please advise. Thanks

duanestorey

Star Member
Jun 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2014
Doc's Request.
CC 23-11-2014
Nomination.....
PER 23-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent w/ application
Med's Request
01-22-2015
Med's Done....
01-28-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-02-2015
LittleOwl said:
What do you mean by "free"? From what I've read, you have to buy medical insurance in Canada and pay several hundreds a month. Maybe it's just being deducted from your salary so you don't notice? Good medicine cannot be free
It depends on the province. In Ontario it's part of your provincial taxes, so you don't even notice it. Yes, by 'free' I meant you don't explicitly pay for it in most provinces, but or course it comes out of taxes.

In British Columbia you will pay for medical as a percentage of your income:

"Effective January 1, 2015, monthly rates are $72.00 for one person, $130.50 for a family of two and $144.00 for a family of three or more. From January 1, 2014, to December 31, 2014 monthly rates are $69.25 for one person, $125.50 for a family of two and $138.50 for a family of three or more."

But the less of an income you make, the less they charge you.

pandu123

Jun 24, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-2014
Nomination.....
18-11-2014
File Transfer...
28-01-2015
Med's Request
03-02-2015
Med's Done....
05-02-2015 3rd Line Update: 14-02-2015
Passport Req..
13-03-2015 DM: 17-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2015
LANDED..........
28-06-2015
abhi0661 said:
Hi

Mine case is the same.

You need to pay in INR.

We paid Rs. 53400/- DD as told by the agent.

No fee for 1 year old child.

You can use the same photo if it is latest.

Hope the answer will help you.

Regards
Thanks and +1 for you

Status
Not open for further replies.