+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sk1984indian

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2014
BEDFORD
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30th July 2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charge Date : 8th Nov 2014
Nomination.....
PER Date : 25th Nov
AOR Received.
Processing started on 19th Feb 2015
IELTS Request
Sent along with the application
File Transfer...
30th Dec 2014
Med's Request
14th Mar 2015
Med's Done....
Completed medicals : 20th Mar 2015, Medicals uploaded : 27th Mar 2015, 3rd line update (Medical results received) : 31st Mar 2015
Interview........
Hopefully waived :) :)
Passport Req..
PPR : 4th May 2015, DM : 5th May, Passport Sent : 6th May, Passport Received : 23rd May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th May 2015
LANDED..........
4th September 2015
ronipatel4u said:
GOOD NEWS FELLAS

JUST GOT [size=10pt]PER[/size]

My Timeline

NOC code: 1111
App. recd date: 02nd September, 2014
DD encash date as per CIC: 23rd November, 2014
DD encash date as per Bank (Bank of Baroda) : 02nd December, 2014
PER: 16th December, 2014

105 days from app recd date.

Will update SS now.
Congratulations my friend 8) 8) 8)

duanestorey

Star Member
Jun 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2014
Doc's Request.
CC 23-11-2014
Nomination.....
PER 23-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent w/ application
Med's Request
01-22-2015
Med's Done....
01-28-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-02-2015
three star said:
1) employers are absolutely racist when it comes to hiring, unless you are too good with your technical skills and they badly need you then only they hire you provided they dont find a local so called western guy. Its good if you have a western name so you atleast get a interview call!!

4) This so called canadian experience to get a job here is all crap. They are just making people do courses here so govt can make money.very few get clerical jobs here even after spending 9000 to 10000 Canadian dollars as college fees to get local certifications. And the salaries are too low for jobs considering 30 percent money gets sukked by government as taxes.

5) Doctors are much better in india when compared to dumb doctors here. the so called free medical care in canada is not very useful reality. health care is all game here.

7) not a place for young kids as this country is so free life that kids will end up only enjoying and nothing serious in life, smoking is so common here among kids and it really makes me feel bad.

I know few of my fellow immigrants who got decent jobs in first two months but the percentage i see is only very very less percentage of people getting jobs what they deserve after spending lots of money for immigration process. ( may be 3 to 5 guys in every 100 immigrants)

9) This country has lot of natural resources, and the economy is surviving just based on those natural resources which this country is gifted with, but in reality jobs market is a mess here and people rarely change jobs here unless they are fired. firing is very very common in jobs here, unless you work with very good indian companies which never fire emplyees.

10) i would say this contry is just like a village next to united states, but the only good this is its very clean here.

11) USA never ill treats qualified professionals, they welcome most skillful people from around the world and give jobs, thats how they became super power. ofcourse in last few years usa is messed up because of bad poplitics fighting wars and wasting all their money.

But here in canada people are so egoistic that they never hire talented people because they are scared of their jobs, government is just making millions of dollars here with this smart immigration advertising and all the crap.

12) can you imagine neuro surgeons driving taxis here and they will remain like that for ever in this country.

13) this place is good for refuges who have no safety in their country. not for well educated indians for sure. I will just take my citizenship here and will run away to usa or back to india for sure.

14) even local canadians hate this job market and they will be dying to cross the usa border for getting jobs in usa as its a huge market with lot of jobs.

Note: ignore all my spelling mitakes as i was busy with other works, but i want to share what i am observing in this country which may help. lastly its not my intention to demotivate anyone but just be very careful when you finally get the so called PR.
1. I disagree with this. I know lots of small business owners in Canada and they are all open minded when it comes to hiring. Most of them are overworked and they would love nothing more than to have someone help with the business. But it's up to you to sell yourself and prove that you can do the job. Every resume an employer gets for a job is likely to have all the experience necessary (at least on paper) for the job - you have to prove during the interview that you are the one who can do it. If you just expect to show up and get a job, you'll need to work harder at it.

4. I am not sure what types of jobs you are looking for, but the only jobs that could potentially care about making money by sending you to courses are government jobs, and I doubt you are applying for those. For the rest of the businesses, they are likely mostly small businesses, and none of them would benefit from you spending money going to school. Put yourself in the employer's shoes - how do they know the experience you listed on your resume is legitimate? For all they know you could have just made it all up. At least with Canadian employers they can pick up the phone and make a few phone calls. You need to show them during the interview you know what you are talking about. It will likely be harder for you to get the job you want in Canada than someone local, but this is obvious - they have a better grasp of the language, the culture, and their experience was all in Canada. You can still get a job, but you may have to work harder to get it.

5. Health care in Canada could use some work, without a doubt. But it's accessible for everyone, unlike countries like the USA>

7. Smoking is unfortunately common amongst adults in eastern Canada, especially around Quebec and Toronto. It's much rarer in the west, such as in Vancouver.

Nobody DESERVES a job just because they did the process or they showed up. Small business owners take risk when they hire someone, and the expectation is that they can do the job and help make the company a profit. If you can't do that, or can't prove you can do that during the interview, then you won't get hired.

8. This country has lot of natural resources, and the economy is surviving just based on those natural resources which this country is gifted with, but in reality jobs market is a mess here and people rarely change jobs here unless they are fired. firing is very very common in jobs here, unless you work with very good indian companies which never fire emplyees.

Firing is only common in Canada if an employee fails to do the job they were hired for. In many companies, you will get three written warnings before being fired, which allows you to have a chance to improve. But the reality is if you consistently underperform you will likely get fired from your job.

9) Canada has the 11th largest GDP in the world - if that constitutes a village to you in terms of a job market, then so be it.

11. I know lots of companies in Canada that have hired immigrants. I am sorry you have had a hard time finding a job, but many others succeed.

14. Most Canadians I know would not want to work in the United States for various reasons. Sure you can get a higher paying job there, but you often pay higher taxes, and health care can be $400-$500 per month.

No offence, but have you given any thought to the idea that maybe the problem you are having is with your expectations and attitude? Have you called any of the 6-7 employers that you had interviews with and asked why you didn't get the job? Most of them would probably be honest with you. Maybe there is something about your experience or things you said during the interview that they didn't like? If you call them up, you can get the opportunity to discuss and possible improve for your next interview.

You can also check out the NACC, http://nacc.ca/alternative-career-pathways/acp/, Alternative Career Pathways, which is an organization that helps skilled immigrants get skilled jobs.

Sorry for your experience and frustration. I know you have worked hard to get to Canada and hoped you would immediately get a job. If you contact those employers though perhaps you can get a better understanding of their thought process during the interview and potentially make adjustments for your next ones.

mambo.jumbo.india

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
@ prashanth reddy , vidhi, kashish_v, capok, calgary14,adisu And other people who have received their PER in May/June and early July and have not yet received their MR

My Timeline PER:21st Oct
2nd Line updated on :5th Dec

NO MR YET ...

Guys, since it is a very anxious state to be in, I am planning to start a whtsapp group just to keep in touch with ppl who are in similar situation. If you want to be added into the group, please PM me. That ways, we would remain continuously updated about the ongoing trend tht similar cases are experiencing.

Cheers-Mambo

0911fsw

Dec 15, 2014
asab_ece said:
Bear in mind 27th and 28th are holidays as well. Your app should reach between 29th to 31st Dec. Suggest you to pick a good courier who guarantees delivery before 31st Dec. Its seasonal time and there are occasions when couriers get delayed.
Thank you Guys for the information. U kept my hopes alive

sk1984indian

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2014
BEDFORD
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30th July 2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
30th Dec 2014
Med's Request
14th Mar 2015
Med's Done....
Completed medicals : 20th Mar 2015, Medicals uploaded : 27th Mar 2015, 3rd line update (Medical results received) : 31st Mar 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
PPR : 4th May 2015, DM : 5th May, Passport Sent : 6th May, Passport Received : 23rd May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th May 2015
LANDED..........
4th September 2015
nina.roy said:
Recieved Medical request via email today from NDVO :D
Congrats Nina and all the best :) :) :)

CanOl

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/09/2014 (As per me) ; 20/10/2014 (As per CIC)
Doc's Request.
[b]DD Encashed[/b] : 23/12/2014
Nomination.....
[b]PER[/b] : 20/01/2015
AOR Received.
09/02/2015 (Warsaw)
File Transfer...
[b]2nd Line update[/b] : 13/04/2015
Med's Request
15/04/2015
Med's Done....
[b]Upfront Meds[/b] : 31/03/2015
Passport Req..
23/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
[img width=145 height=100]http://www.fullboon.com/information/024.gif[/img]
LANDED..........
15/09/2015
duanestorey said:
1. I disagree with this. I know lots of small business owners in Canada and they are all open minded when it comes to hiring. Most of them are overworked and they would love nothing more than to have someone help with the business. But it's up to you to sell yourself and prove that you can do the job. Every resume an employer gets for a job is likely to have all the experience necessary (at least on paper) for the job - you have to prove during the interview that you are the one who can do it. If you just expect to show up and get a job, you'll need to work harder at it.

4. I am not sure what types of jobs you are looking for, but the only jobs that could potentially care about making money by sending you to courses are government jobs, and I doubt you are applying for those. For the rest of the businesses, they are likely mostly small businesses, and none of them would benefit from you spending money going to school. Put yourself in the employer's shoes - how do they know the experience you listed on your resume is legitimate? For all they know you could have just made it all up. At least with Canadian employers they can pick up the phone and make a few phone calls. You need to show them during the interview you know what you are talking about. It will likely be harder for you to get the job you want in Canada than someone local, but this is obvious - they have a better grasp of the language, the culture, and their experience was all in Canada. You can still get a job, but you may have to work harder to get it.

5. Health care in Canada could use some work, without a doubt. But it's accessible for everyone, unlike countries like the USA>

7. Smoking is unfortunately common amongst adults in eastern Canada, especially around Quebec and Toronto. It's much rarer in the west, such as in Vancouver.

Nobody DESERVES a job just because they did the process or they showed up. Small business owners take risk when they hire someone, and the expectation is that they can do the job and help make the company a profit. If you can't do that, or can't prove you can do that during the interview, then you won't get hired.

8. This country has lot of natural resources, and the economy is surviving just based on those natural resources which this country is gifted with, but in reality jobs market is a mess here and people rarely change jobs here unless they are fired. firing is very very common in jobs here, unless you work with very good indian companies which never fire emplyees.

Firing is only common in Canada if an employee fails to do the job they were hired for. In many companies, you will get three written warnings before being fired, which allows you to have a chance to improve. But the reality is if you consistently underperform you will likely get fired from your job.

9) Canada has the 11th largest GDP in the world - if that constitutes a village to you in terms of a job market, then so be it.

11. I know lots of companies in Canada that have hired immigrants. I am sorry you have had a hard time finding a job, but many others succeed.

14. Most Canadians I know would not want to work in the United States for various reasons. Sure you can get a higher paying job there, but you often pay higher taxes, and health care can be $400-$500 per month.

No offence, but have you given any thought to the idea that maybe the problem you are having is with your expectations and attitude? Have you called any of the 6-7 employers that you had interviews with and asked why you didn't get the job? Most of them would probably be honest with you. Maybe there is something about your experience or things you said during the interview that they didn't like? If you call them up, you can get the opportunity to discuss and possible improve for your next interview.

You can also check out the NACC, http://nacc.ca/alternative-career-pathways/acp/, Alternative Career Pathways, which is an organization that helps skilled immigrants get skilled jobs.

Sorry for your experience and frustration. I know you have worked hard to get to Canada and hoped you would immediately get a job. If you contact those employers though perhaps you can get a better understanding of their thought process during the interview and potentially make adjustments for your next ones.
Good reply !! Deserves a +1, hence given :)

LittleOwl

May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kyiv, UA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2014
Nomination.....
31-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
26-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-04-2015
Passport Req..
30-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-05-2015
LANDED..........
16-09-2015
nina.roy said:
Recieved Medical request via email today from NDVO :D
Congrats!

sk1984indian

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2014
BEDFORD
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30th July 2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
30th Dec 2014
Med's Request
14th Mar 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
19th May 2015
LANDED..........
4th September 2015
javoo said:
whats your timeline nina ?
This is her App Timeline 8) 8) 8)

App Reached : 5/8/2014
DD encashed : 7/18/2014
PER Date : 8/13/2014
Interview Date : 12/4/2014
Medical Request : 12/16/2014

sk1984indian

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2014
BEDFORD
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30th July 2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
30th Dec 2014
Med's Request
14th Mar 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
19th May 2015
LANDED..........
4th September 2015
alwaysonnet said:
Gsw,

From your message I can understand about Nina's details. Can you share her timeliness?
Nina's app timelines

App Reached : 5/8/2014
DD encashed : 7/18/2014
PER Date : 8/13/2014
Interview Date : 12/4/2014
Medical Request : 12/16/2014

Mz. Johnson

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.

maratgohar

Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 17-03-2015
AOR Received.
23-04-2015
Hi all,

Please update for NOC 0111

Derin

Sep 23, 2014
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 12-12-2014
AOR Received.
AOR: 30-12-2014
Med's Request
10 Jan 2015
Med's Done....
13 Jan 2015
NSharawat21 said:
[size=10pt]Guys please pray for school children in Peshawar Army school ..may god give strength to the families to bear such tragedy .. I am an Indian and feeling the heat of pain ..I will keep all those families in my prayer may be our small prayer will give some hope to the families . [/size]
When I saw your post, checked the news and saw the horror.
I feel pain and I can't and don't want to imagine what those families are going through.
There are literally monsters in the world without a gram of humanity. And those soulless man suits are more active in our our part of the world. On my behalf, I want to immigrate to Canada to because I want my kids to grow up there. Career, luxury, money are not important unless you know that your kids are safe.

Gsw

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2014
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 01-10-2014
File Transfer...
2nd line on 13th April, 2015
Med's Request
18th April, 2015
Med's Done....
Medical received 14th July , 2015
Passport Req..
12th August, 2015
LANDED..........
Landing: 11th January, 2016. Vancouver
alwaysonnet said:
Gsw,

From your message I can understand about Nina's details. Can you share her timeliness?
I don't remember exactly

But I guess early May applicant n interview was on 4th dec

I guess Nina will confirm

:)

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
duanestorey said:

Higher taxes in US? :eek: :eek:

aneel

Star Member
Jul 20, 2014
IELTS Request
Sent along with package
Hi All,

After reading some of the comments in dis forum which says few applications retured due to insufficent evidences, i am bit nervous now as my experience had following details

1. Tenure
2. Designation
3. Number of hours
4. Roles n responsibilities
5. Salary
6. All the above on companies letter head

Will this be sufficient as i have not attached any other document like salary slips etc?
Can anyone confirm this?
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.