+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cruiser06

Star Member
May 27, 2014
Is it possible to re-apply without getting the rejected file back ?
How did you come to know that your file is rejected when you did not receive the file back? I understand it take about 2 months to get the file back, and In between how can someone re-apply?
gs123 said:
sorry to know it didn't go through fine. Make sure your new letter is complete in all respects including annual salary, no. of hours, duration, positions held and duties for each position help during work experience. Good luck!

abhi228

Champion Member
Oct 10, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-5-2014
Nomination.....
15-8-2014
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp

roop9 said:
Hi all,
Somebody had posted a link where we could check overall caps applied in each category, as of. I am unable to search it here in the forum. Could someone please post the link again.

Thanks in anticipation

VD

Star Member
Jun 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 June 2014
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
17 Nov 2014
Med's Done....
19 Nov 2014
Passport Req..
17 Nov 2014
VISA ISSUED...
9 Jan 2015
LANDED..........
Summer
Any idea whats happening to Singapore VO.... so silent.... whats taking them so long compared to other VO

VD

Star Member
Jun 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 June 2014
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
17 Nov 2014
Med's Done....
19 Nov 2014
Passport Req..
17 Nov 2014
VISA ISSUED...
9 Jan 2015
LANDED..........
Summer
Anyone knows how we could contact CIC via the phone

ricky3296

Star Member
May 8, 2014
Chemical3881 said:
Hello:

I have sent my complete application with the PCC, which was little more than 3 months old (102 DAYS OLD).

I realize it can not be older than 3 months at time of submission. Can this lead to application rejection? Or CIC will ask me to furnish new PCC at later stage?

Please advise.
It wont affect it should not be older than one year. If VO would require in future then they can request you to submit a fresh one if it would be older than one year.

jig nesh

Jan 3, 2012
New York
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-July-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 20th November
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
11th Feb 2015. Medical Received: 19th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Should be in April 2015
LANDED..........
Mostly in June 2015
amanuppal said:
I think status can only be checked after receiving PER, you may recheck with SBI because i guess DD is like a manger's cheque when you make a DD they deduct money from your account and put into the branch managers account and when somebody present that DD they transfer that money to the account of the bearer. So SBI may tell you.
I second that. DDs are traceable. I also used DD and my bank has given me ways to track my DD. SBI looks to be lazy and does not go through trouble it seems.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nskatcv said:
Hello everyone,
You guys seem to be on top of the things. I am just beginning to think about applying for FSWP 2014. Yet to give IELTS, get ECA, and put together rest of the stuff.

So, my first question to all of you is that do I have a chance in terms of beating the cap. I would most likely apply for 4011 University professors and lecturers, or 2132 Mechanical engineers.

From what I checked for last time, as of October 2013, Mechanical Engineer cap was at 219/300. This time the limit being 1000, chances should be brighter (?).

Secondly, if anyone has a weblink that shows statistic of cap-fill for 2013, it would be great.

Regards[/color]
You can apply under either or both. But remember in addition to the cap on individual NOCs which may not be reached for your NOC, there is an overall cap of 25,000, and the business/finance/IT NOCs are almost certain to fill so they may take up 1/3 to 1/2 of the overall cap all by themselves.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cherrydhiman said:
Hello All,

My query is regarding PCC.

Actually 6 month before Me and My family shifted to new home ( permanent address ) as we sold our previous home.

In my previous Home , Me and my family spent more than 12 years.

So Do I need to get the PCC from both houses/addresses ?

Just to add Local Police station is common for both houses.

Please advise here
No you only need them if you move to a separate jurisdiction. You can get one for living in the same place. Check CIC instructions for PCCs from your country.

amanuppal

Star Member
May 20, 2014
jig nesh said:
One more CC charge today from other forum. 2nd May applicant.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fswp-2014-pinoy-aspirants-lets-connect-here-t198983.0.html;msg3176041#msg3176041

I think this charged yesterday......

abhi228

Champion Member
Oct 10, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-5-2014
Nomination.....
15-8-2014
you can call for quick reply by
 Procedure to get CIC agent on phone
 Call at – 0016139444000
 Select 1 for English
 Then 1 for foreign affair
 2 for immigration
 Call is being transferred to CIC
 Then 1 for English
 2 for status
 1 for PR
 When it asks you to enter UCI number just be on hold n let it say it 3 times then the call is automatically transferred to an agent
 Agent will ask information about last name, first name, date of birth, application received date, email id etc.

VD said:
Anyone knows how we could contact CIC via the phone

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anawaraj said:
Child 2.5 yrs don't have citizenship certificate but have passport n minor identity doc. Can I use citizen as His status in country or do I have to select other and write minor? His passport indicates nationality as Nepalese though
If you are in Nepal and he is Nepali, you should choose citizen.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
cruiser06 said:
Is it possible to re-apply without getting the rejected file back ?
How did you come to know that your file is rejected when you did not receive the file back? I understand it take about 2 months to get the file back, and In between how can someone re-apply?
Yes...it's possible.
It will be positive provided you are able to analyze your mistakes beforehand.
I did it before...it was successful.
All the best.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
byn2013 said:
Frankly speaking, no idea. Incomprehensible. For me, i think it is just like a scam.
Why is it a scam? It is perfectly acceptable to apply under two different NOCs, so long as the applicant honestly meets the requirements for both. In the end, only one will be processed and the other file closed.

dhesi

May 24, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2014
IELTS Request
Send with app
Seniors please advice..

dhesi said:
Hi All,

I have few Queries in form "Background Delcaration"-> Education section:-

1.I am from India , so will Primary = 5 , Secondary = 7 , University = 4 (Degree) , Trade School = Empty ...Work Fine?
2.What should i write in "Type of Certificate or diploma" for 10th and 12th standard ...will simply writing "10th/12th Certificate" work?
3.Same is the case with "Field of Study" for 10th ..shall i write science, maths and social studies?
4.Shall i fill some information on this form and remaining on attached sheet like "Name of institute= "university college of enginee" is fine or i leave it blank and type that ->sheet is attached which has the complete information?

Your help be highly appreciated

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.