+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liliiiiii

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2014
Doc's Request.
Cap reached
ksa0510 said:
The current situation on charging and PER issuance
On CC:The earliest CC charging finally down to 62 days.Applicants waiting period gradually coming
down and will be down to the usual 30 days very soon.
On CC:Late charging could be up to 90 days now based on 1.Card declining.2.Failure in network.
Attempt on charging will be carried out 3 times and by the last attempt if problem persists,application
will be returned.
On DD:The encashment is subject to prompt processing among the parties involved in the transaction.
For application received on the same date with CC or DD mode of payment,payments are being effected at the same time.
For example:
Application received on the 9th July.
CC CHARGED:28 OCT with applicant getting alert via SMS/Email instantly or within 24 hrs.
DD ENCASHED:28 OCT with applicant waiting period for such encashment for 7-10 days but
now it is 10-20 days due to the current operational changes at CIC.
On PER:pER notification via email within 4-7 days as at November but the current scenario
now for PER issuance is 2-4 weeks after payment deduction.

Thanks a lot!!! That was very useful. +1

ektaahm

Jul 8, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03rd Nov 15
Nomination.....
03rd Dec 15
AOR Received.
21st Jan 16
IELTS Request
Submitted with file
Med's Request
Submitted with file
Med's Done....
23rd Jan 16
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
20th July 16
VISA ISSUED...
02nd Aug 16
LANDED..........
End of September
No one has my doubt's answer?

ksa0510

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2014
IELTS Request
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
09-07-2014
Med's Request
18-05-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
yoga2306 said:
Thanks Buddy for this info...
My Case -

As per bank, DD en cashed on 27-11-2014..
still waiting for PER

ECAS showing "in progress"
Congratulations.
Your formal PER mail is on the way.
Good luck

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maverick-14 said:
I guess if the status is updated before receiving PER then it means file is completed and now CIC is working on eligibility. The status remains same even when the file is sent to VO. After sometime, VO acknowledges the application and a new update is shown.
Seniors correct me if i am wrong.
First line is displayed after Data Entry, the step following Cost recovery at CIO. This is when an electronic file is created in GCMS. PER, AOR and file transfer don't trigger a CAS update.

Second line appears when the assigned IPA opens file in GCMS and begins processing it by initiating document verification and criminality check. Upon completion he/she sends MR.

Third line appears when medical results are received and approved by CIC. Then IPA launches security check.

Fourth line appears upon completion of security checks and final determination of admissability and eligibility by IPA. As a result an applicant generally receives PPR.

er.sanjeev1

Oct 11, 2014
Dear friends,
Can i show LIC policies for proof of funds ?
I have two LIC polices one in my name and another of my wife. Both polices are single premium and it is written in terms of polices that 'This policy can be surrendered at any time for cash. Minimum guaranteed surrender value allowable will be 90% of single premium.'

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ssbv said:
Dear PP, Diplomatru and CAnol and other members ! How good to have your UCI number, just was thinking. People in the forum calling CIC desperately to have UCI number. Will calling them and getting UCI number will change the status of my or any other application. I am 19th Sep DD applicant and still waiting or encashment and PER subsequently. Should I call them to get it?
It's not a big think really. I was able to log in CAS few hours before I received PER. If you think it's worth the trouble, try to get your UCI out of the CIC agents.

maverick-14

Jul 12, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Diplomatru said:
First line is displayed after Data Entry, the step following Cost recovery at CIO. This is when an electronic file is created in GCMS. PER, AOR and file transfer don't trigger a CAS update.

Second line appears when the assigned IPA opens file in GCMS and begins processing it by initiating document verification and criminality check. Upon completion he/she sends MR.

Third line appears when medical results are received and approved by CIC. Then IPA launches security check.

Fourth line appears upon completion of security checks and final determination of admissability and eligibility by IPA. As a result an applicant generally receives PPR.
Diplomatru, i am seriously suspecting that you are actually program officer at CIC ;D. Secretly helping the confused Canadian PR aspirants, undercover 8)

moamana82

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
Visa Office......
cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02_09_2014
IELTS Request
sent with file
Ok after per you should wait for AOR right?
how long does it take to get your AOR
then your 2 nd line means starting of processing
how long will this processing take
then they will ask for MR and PCC
and when you send them these they will update to the 3rd line
then send you PPR and ask for passport
how long does it take now to do these steps? And please correct me if any step is not mentioned

ssbv

Nov 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Warsaw VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Not so far
Nomination.....
PER: 06-01-2015
AOR Received.
02-02-2015 from Warsaw VO
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Hopefully soon
Med's Request
In Prayers
Med's Done....
In Prayers
Interview........
Wish to be waived
Passport Req..
In Prayers
VISA ISSUED...
05-2015
LANDED..........
06-2015
er.sanjeev1 said:
Dear friends,
Can i show LIC policies for proof of funds ?
I have two LIC polices one in my name and another of my wife. Both polices are single premium and it is written in terms of polices that 'This policy can be surrendered at any time for cash. Minimum guaranteed surrender value allowable will be 90% of single premium.'
If it so then in my opinion you can. Just highlight the portion where it is written that it can be surrendered anytime for cash. Also, proof of fund should be insured/premium one not the matured value amount.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maverick-14 said:
Diplomatru, i am seriously suspecting that you are actually program officer at CIC ;D. Secretly helping the confused Canadian PR aspirants undercover 8)
maverick-14,
I appreciate your high commendation :) +1

abou.mariam

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2014
Doc's Request.
13-02-2015 Bio Pages+Updated Forum
Nomination.....
9-11-2014
File Transfer...
3-2-2015 Second Line
Med's Request
23-03-2015
Mechlion said:
Thanks for info.
Isn't NER comes through Email?
If you haven't received PER, then no NER is sent they only send the package back.

dkd2014

Nov 11, 2014
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats on your PER.
Same NOC here.
and +1 to balance those minuses :D

nerylanmi said:
[shadow=red,left] JUST GOT MY PER
*SO EXCITED NOW. I JUST NOTICED A LOSER HAS GIVEN MY -3 :-\
*ANYWAYS JUST SO YOU KNOW. I CARE LESS ABOUT THIS MINUESS YOU HAVE TO OFFER :p :p LOL
*LOSER YOU CAN'T STOP ME FROM KEEPING UP ON THIS FORUM SO GROW UP WHOEVER YOU ARE!!
*SS UPDATED GUYS - DETAILS ON LEFT (SELF EXPLANATORY)
* :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
*EXPECTED TIME FOR AOR FROM ACCRA VO WOULD BE APPRECIATED AND MEDICALS TIMING PLS.
*CHEERS

Status
Not open for further replies.