+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pdhillon said:
Can we Do UpFront Medical Exam ??

I went through this link :

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/medical/medexams-perm.asp

and in they said only certain Family class category can use up fornt medical exam ... but I have seen couple of FSW applicants who already got up fornt medical even before there VO requested.

Can someone please put light on this.
It's possible, but why do you need that?

Jigyasu

Star Member
Nov 28, 2014
Any 12-13 Aug applicant got PER or CIC is still at 11th Aug? I am a 13 Aug applicant eagerly awaiting for their mail.
Regards,
Jigyasu

mjoshi10

Jul 2, 2014
Ludhiana , Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 July 2014
Nomination.....
16th Nov 2014 (PER)
AOR Received.
NDVO do not send AOR
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Hopefully already transferred
Med's Request
30th jan 2015
Med's Done....
10th feb 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
10 Apr 2015
LANDED..........
21st June 2015
change address option in ECAS

Change address option in Ecas

After going through the discussion above I also want to share that there is change address option in my ecas as well
i applied from inside Canada while I was on a visitor visa
now I am back and I opted for NDVO
can anybody comment on my situation as to why there is change address option and is my VO
NDVO or somewhere else.
I am confused

___

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
Visa Office......
FSW:HK/CEC:Ottawa
NOC Code......
FSW:2133/CEC:2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2014.7.16/2014.10.16
AOR Received.
2014.11.27/2015.02.17
File Transfer...
2014.12.17/Withdrawn
Med's Request
2015/03/26/Withdrawn
Med's Done....
2015/03/30/Withdrawn
Passport Req..
2015.5.12/Withdrawn
VISA ISSUED...
2015.5.21/Withdrawn
LANDED..........
2015.7.15/Withdrawn
Diplomatru said:
Hi,
Yes, your VO is Ottawa.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/change-address.asp
Hi Diplomatru,
I did see those lines in my ECAS, i just thought it was a general description for everyone who can access ECAS.
it never occurred to me that they may consider me as an inland applicant.
crap.
As i'm moving out of Canada soon(i'm assigned here to Canada by our global enterprise for a temporary period of time, i'm obliged to return to my home country), what if they call for an interview, how am i gonna come back for it? and most importantly, if Ottawa processes my case, how are they gonna verify all my documents, maybe they will "outsource" it to HongKong visa office to do it? which i assume will take much more time.
And Ottawa office doesn't send AOR to the applicant, so if in 2/3 weeks time i don't receive AOR, it means it has been confirmed that it's Ottawa?

vkay

Aug 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Diplomatru said:
Actually, I think we should concentrate on FSW here.
I agree, please go to new thread for express entry discussion.. this for FSW2014 and let us know its updates here.. thanks!

socc3rguy

Oct 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2014
Nomination.....
19-09-2014
Med's Request
17-11-2014
Med's Done....
27-11-2014
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
Just a few words for the applicants who have stayed in other countries for more then 6 months...

== Please start your procedure to get PCC from other countries after around 30 days of PER.

== This I am advising because for many countries PCC issuance is bit on hactic side and very uncertain in period.

== Recently, my friend had applied for Aus PCC and at the end of time, they asked for further documents which
resulted in further extension of time.

So, it is wise to apply for foreign PCCs after 30 days of PER so that till you get ur MRs and PCC request, you are mostly ready with your documents.

Sep 18, 2014
namaste said:
As has been pointed out earlier, it seems that CIC will also add a minimum criterion for being considered eligible to be in the express entry pool. This might prevent people with no experience from applying. But, you are correct in that foreign work experience will matter very little in this system. And as for what is high enough, I don't know the answer. It will likely always depend on the pool of applicants at any given time.
you are possibly right. but the the table that just published shows something else

I guess someone with high school diploma with IELTS 1 out of 9, 80 years old and wihtout any experience can become eligible with this ssystem for a very low activity in demand NOC!

I guess that maybe for people without any work experience, they will ask for a related degree . Does it make sense?!

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pdhillon said:
I think that might speed up my processing .... ???
Not really, but it's your call:

Courtecy of pssreddy25©
Upfront Medical:
Friends, one can undergo medical examination for CIC even before CIC requests.
If incase one waits until CIC requests for Medical requests, Case officer generates IME and send those documents individual. Using that IME, you can go to any CIC recognized physician and get your medicals done.
Link to find panel of physicians: http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx
If one wants to go for upfront medicals examination even before CIC requests (It may reduce processing time by avoiding MR request).
CIC recognized hospitals are capable to generate UMI for persons who wish to go for upfront medicals. They upload medical reports in the e-Med system.
Applicants need to send the scanned copy / photo copy of UMI number documents (Given by hospital at the time of medical tests) to their respective VO offices. Don't forget to include all your details to identify your file.
Once VO receives the medical reports, they will include the MR reports into your file.
Upfront medicals also shall be done for every dependent included in the application.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: change address option in ECAS

mjoshi10 said:
Change address option in Ecas

After going through the discussion above I also want to share that there is change address option in my ecas as well
i applied from inside Canada while I was on a visitor visa
now I am back and I opted for NDVO
can anybody comment on my situation as to why there is change address option and is my VO
NDVO or somewhere else.
I am confused
Your VO is Ottawa.

jassi34

Jan 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2014
Nomination.....
04-12-2014
File Transfer...
26-02-2015
Med's Request
20-03-2015
Med's Done....
11-04-2015
Interview........
WAVE OFF
Passport Req..
26-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-06-2015
LANDED..........
WAITING
Jigyasu said:
Any 12-13 Aug applicant got PER or CIC is still at 11th Aug? I am a 13 Aug applicant eagerly awaiting for their mail.
Regards,
Jigyasu
same here jigyasu. me also 13th AUGUST 2232 APPLICANT.lets hope for the best and pray for each other.

AnithaC

Star Member
Apr 9, 2014
namaste said:
NDVO gives 45 days for PCC and MR submission. I really doubt that your embassy will hold your passport for 6 weeks. They must have an option to send you your passport back after initial submission with PCC application. What if you have to travel in between? It seems excessive. Ask them if that option is available.
[/quote

1 week to 6 weeks is the processing time my colleagues have seen for pcc done through embassy here in canada. When my husband did PCC in India, he only showed his original passport, he was not asked to submit it. Once the process was over i think they called him to get his PCC, they also stamped one of his passport page with PCC info and gave it back.

My colleagues here have submitted their passports for PCC . It is worth a try though to request my passport released. Thanks for your inputs n suggestions. +1 to you.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
___ said:
Hi Diplomatru,
I did see those lines in my ECAS, i just thought it was a general description for everyone who can access ECAS.
it never occurred to me that they may consider me as an inland applicant.
crap.
As i'm moving out of Canada soon(i'm assigned here to Canada by our global enterprise for a temporary period of time, i'm obliged to return to my home country), what if they call for an interview, how am i gonna come back for it? and most importantly, if Ottawa processes my case, how are they gonna verify all my documents, maybe they will "outsource" it to HongKong visa office to do it? which i assume will take much more time.
And Ottawa office doesn't send AOR to the applicant, so if in 2/3 weeks time i don't receive AOR, it means it has been confirmed that it's Ottawa?
When you change your address you are legally binded to inform CPC about your new contact information. At this point they might or might not initiate File Transfer to your Regional Processing Centre (HKVO), it depends on the stage of your app really. Verification is not done by VO, they employ a third party contractor anyway. Lastly, Ottawa doesn't do interviews at all - if they require it, they route the file to another VO (New York for most North American applicants).

PS> You don't need any confirmation really. It's 100% sure if your ECAS let's you change address.

mjoshi10

Jul 2, 2014
Ludhiana , Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 July 2014
Nomination.....
16th Nov 2014 (PER)
AOR Received.
NDVO do not send AOR
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Hopefully already transferred
Med's Request
30th jan 2015
Med's Done....
10th feb 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
10 Apr 2015
LANDED..........
21st June 2015
Re: change address option in ECAS

Diplomatru said:
Your VO is Ottawa.

Dear
if my VO is ottowa will I have to send my PCC and documents to them?
And how they r going to check my documents or background?
Comments are highly appriciated.
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.