+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amaze44 said:
My application rec date was 5th August.. NOC 3142.. I haven't got any email or notification yet.. According to bank my DD is still not encashed.. I am worried as I have no idea about what should I do.. Please help..
Banks often fail at tracing cheque cashing. We have observed that in most cases. At this point you can do nothing but wait and stay strong. Good luck with that!

fanmail

Jun 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2014
Nomination.....
02-12-2014
Med's Request
06-24-2015
Med's Done....
06-29-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2015
Thank God, I thought I didn't make it on the the cap, or my application was incomplete, I was deleting messages on my yahoomail, when I bump on the email from CIC :D

I got my PER email today at 2:32AM

Date submitted: Aug 4, 2014
Date Received: Aug 8, 2014
NOC: 2173
DD charged date as per e-mail: NOV 15, 2014

Thank you all :-* so much
best of luck to everyone :)

updated the SS, but not sure if it was saved

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fanmail said:
Thank God, I thought I didn't make it on the the cap, or my application was incomplete, I was deleting messages on my yahoomail, when I bump on the email from CIC :D

I got my PER email today at 2:32AM

Date submitted: Aug 4, 2014
Date Received: Aug 8, 2014
NOC: 2173
DD charged date as per e-mail: NOV 15, 2014

Thank you all :-* so much
best of luck to everyone :)

updated the SS, but not sure if it was saved
Congrats!
Also kindly update your profile under the avatar. AOR received: 2014-12-01

namaste

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
10-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
___ said:
Not exactly,
in order to be qualified to enter your data into the pool, one needs to meet certain criteria.

You are right. It does seem there would be a minimum criteria for entering into the pool. But the current gazette does not specify that minimum criteria. The links are still showing the current qualification criteria.

AnithaC

Star Member
Apr 9, 2014
Finally got the PER!!!!

App recd:Aug 6, 2014
DD encashed: Nov 13, 2014
PER mail received: Nov 28, 2014

Sorry for the delay in posting, we were busy for our daughter's birthday celebration on 29th. PER did add a special flavor to our celebration though. Updated SS in the morning.

I dunno how many people have asked this question, but how close are we to PR?, how Golden is this PER mail? The process is still getting on my nerves.

Few questions from me please..

1. We have submitted my husband's PCC for India dated May2014, UK dated July 2014 along with application. Received his Germany PCC dated July 2014 after the application, so not submitted. How long are these PCCs valid? Is it better to initiate fresh PCC request for all of them now? Germany took almost 3 months to get back.
2. I haven't initiated my PCC yet (I'm the primary applicant), I'm waiting for my canada work permit extension to be approved which expires on Feb 3rd 2015. My whole family in canada can't risk that either. Expecting the WP approval in next 2 weeks. My colleagues suggested doing PCC after getting that as the Indian embassy here will also ask for visa validity before accepting PCC application.. Any comments?? I'm very confused which one to prioritize now.
3. There's also visa stamping on passport once our WP extn is approved which will hold my passport for 6 weeks, again it is necessary only if I want to go out and come back to canada which I'm not planning to.
4. Once we get PCC request , how much time does CIC give us to submit the same, 60 days? Is there any probability of getting an extension from CIC cutting my situation??

Seniors, newbies, anyone with answers please??

namaste

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
10-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
AnithaC said:
Finally got the PER!!!!

Sorry for the delay in posting, we were busy for our daughter's birthday celebration on 29th. PER did add a special flavor to our celebration though. Updated SS in the morning.

I dunno how many people have asked this question, but how close are we to PR?, how Golden is this PER mail? The process is still getting on my nerves.

1. We have submitted my husband's PCC for India dated May2014, UK dated July 2014 along with application. Received his Germany PCC dated July 2014 after the application, so not submitted. How long are these PCCs valid? Is it better to initiate fresh PCC request for all of them now? Germany took almost 3 months to get back.
2. I haven't initiated my PCC yet (I'm the primary applicant), I'm waiting for my canada work permit extension to be approved which expires on Feb 3rd 2015. My whole family in canada can't risk that either. Expecting the WP approval in next 2 weeks. My colleagues suggested doing PCC after getting that as the Indian embassy here will also ask for visa validity before accepting PCC application.. Any comments?? I'm very confused which one to prioritize now.
3. There's also visa stamping on passport once our WP extn is approved which will hold my passport for 6 weeks, again it is necessary only if I want to go out and come back to canada which I'm not planning to.
4. Once we get PCC request , how much time does CIC give us to submit the same, 60 days? Is there any probability of getting an extension from CIC cutting my situation??

Congratulations for the PER. PCCs are valid for one year, so if your husband's PCCs were obtained recently they don't need to be reissued. As for your PCC, it really depends on how long your embassy is taking to provide PCC. If I were you, I would get this done first when you still have your passport and get it out of the way. This will obviously not work if the embassy asks for visa validity. You need to contact the embassy and get direct information from them if this is really the case. I am assumming your VO is Ottawa. If so, then you will get 60 days to submit everything. Extension is not guaranteed but is possible in certain situations.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AnithaC said:
Finally got the PER!!!!

Congrats! Now that you got PER you are eligible for bridging WP.

AnithaC

Star Member
Apr 9, 2014
namaste said:
Congratulations for the PER. PCCs are valid for one year, so if your husband's PCCs were obtained recently they don't need to be reissued. As for your PCC, it really depends on how long your embassy is taking to provide PCC. If I were you, I would get this done first when you still have your passport and get it out of the way. This will obviously not work if the embassy asks for visa validity. You need to contact the embassy and get direct information from them if this is really the case. I am assumming your VO is Ottawa. If so, then you will get 60 days to submit everything. Extension is not guaranteed but is possible in certain situations.
Thanks namaste for your inputs.. We only landed here in mar2014, so the VO is still India, would this change the time given for submitting my PCC?? I shall call the embassy tomorrow to confirm if they need visa validity. Once I submit my passport for PCC it is held for a maximum of 6 weeks it seems for processing. I feel very uncomfortable to let my passport out of my hands in this situation.. Good help me!!

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AnithaC said:
Thanks namaste for your inputs.. We only landed here in mar2014, so the VO is still India, would this change the time given for submitting my PCC?? I shall call the embassy tomorrow to confirm if they need visa validity. Once I submit my passport for PCC it is held for a maximum of 6 weeks it seems for processing. I feel very uncomfortable to let my passport out of my hands in this situation.. Good help me!!
If you can access ECAS and see change mailing address feature under your contact information, it means that they considered you an inland applicant and your VO is Ottawa. Otherwise it's NDVO.

AnithaC

Star Member
Apr 9, 2014
Diplomatru said:
Congrats! Now that you got PER you are eligible for bridging WP.
OMG!!! I completely forgot that, that's the reason I respect this forum so much. Thanks a tonne for highlighting that diplomataru.. You have no idea what this means to our situation.

namaste

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
10-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
AnithaC said:
NDVO gives 45 days for PCC and MR submission. I really doubt that your embassy will hold your passport for 6 weeks. They must have an option to send you your passport back after initial submission with PCC application. What if you have to travel in between? It seems excessive. Ask them if that option is available.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AnithaC said:
OMG!!! I completely forgot that, that's the reason I respect this forum so much. Thanks a tonne for highlighting that diplomataru.. You have no idea what this means to our situation.
You are welcome AnithaC. And you have +1 from me as well

Sep 18, 2014
namaste said:
You can certainly express your interest to apply without any job experience. But it is almost a guarantee that you will NEVER be invited to apply for PR if you don't have any job experience.
why?!

I have calculated my points.... and without any job experience I already get 445 points!!! isn't that high enough?

I have 8.5 8.5 8.5 8.5 in IElts

I am 28 years old

I have a doctorate degree

My wife has 7.5 Ielts + PHD

I have CLB 8 French

I've almost got all the points in different categories

I don't lack enough points...

Does it mean that hey won't nominate me?

Don't they have to nominate individuals with higher points firsT?

Status
Not open for further replies.