+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 applicants from Nigeria - Let's network

nellypretty1

Aug 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,
I am FSWP 2014 applicant and submitted my application on 29 Dec 2014.
I got an email from AVO today and reads :
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:

Ø Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate Nigeria and UK

Ø Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature Updated. Make sure you answer truthfully to all questions. Indicate your past history since you reached the age of 18 (despite what the form states). Specify what kind of work(s) you are doing and have been doing since then. Do not use acronyms. Make sure you do not leave any gap in time. Indicate all addresses since you reached the age of 18. Make sure you do not leave any gap in time. You must declare if you have been refused any visa or immigration applications in the past from any country. Failure to comply may result in a refusal of your application

Ø Additional Family Info IMM5406: A separate and newly completed Additional Family Information form (IMM5406) bearing original signatures Updated

Ø Bank statements

*** To avoid delays, please submit all requested documents at the same time ***

Please note:

All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable.

You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information so that we may continue processing your application. Please note this will be the ONLY opportunity we will provide for you to submit additional evidence. Your application will be assessed in 30 days and the final decision will be based on the evidence on file at that time. If you choose not to respond with additional information, a decision will be made based on the information on file, which may result in the refusal of your application. Please quote your application number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the Canadian High Commission for Ghana in Accra at the address indicated below.

Please note that submission in person will not be accepted.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Regards,

Immigration Section

Immigration Program | Programme d'immigration (MV)

High Commission of Canada | Haut commissariat du Canada

P.O. Box 1639

42 Independence Ave., Accra, Ghana

Phone | Tél.: +233 (030) 2211521Fax | Téléc: +233 (030) 2211524

HOW DO I START ANSWERING THEM? I do not even know where to download forms and my fund is less due current exchange rate?

EN

FR

EN

FR

EN

FR

Tosode

Star Member
Oct 23, 2012
Root
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03 Jan 16
Nomination.....
19 July 16
AOR Received.
17 Nov 16
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
upfront 15 Aug 17
Med's Done....
passed + ADR 21 Aug 17
Hello,
It is well. Is this the first ADR you got since submission of your application in december 2014?

I will advise you to get all the documents download, filled and ready for sending within 2 weeks.

As per the UK pcc, u can apply for fast track and get it down here within a week.

My concern is the bank statement. They didnt specify the statement they want whether is pof statement or salary account statement. If it were to be me i will try and send the two, to avoid them asking or demanding for unnecessarily ADR.

It is well.........

Gcume1

Feb 1, 2018
Hello,
It is well. Is this the first ADR you got since submission of your application in december 2014?

I will advise you to get all the documents download, filled and ready for sending within 2 weeks.

As per the UK pcc, u can apply for fast track and get it down here within a week.

My concern is the bank statement. They didnt specify the statement they want whether is pof statement or salary account statement. If it were to be me i will try and send the two, to avoid them asking or demanding for unnecessarily ADR.

It is well.........
Hello
This is the first.
Since Jan 2015 till date I have been doing my postgraduate study in Uk and I resigned my post before I left. My study here is funded by family and the statement of account I sent in with my application was my work account. I can replicate it with the same dates and show proof that am a student since then.
Can I increase my bank account to the recent required a

nellypretty1

Aug 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,
I cannot find form IM5669;A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) AND Additional Family Info IMM5406: A separate and newly completed Additional Family Information form (IMM5406) bearing original signatures Updated. Please, can someone send me a link to above documents?
many thanks

Tosode

Star Member
Oct 23, 2012
Root
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03 Jan 16
Nomination.....
19 July 16
AOR Received.
17 Nov 16
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
upfront 15 Aug 17
Med's Done....
passed + ADR 21 Aug 17
Hello Nellypretty, i am trying to send u the link but its not working. I will advise you to go to cic website and type federal forms in the search space.

Tosode

Star Member
Oct 23, 2012
Root
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03 Jan 16
Nomination.....
19 July 16
AOR Received.
17 Nov 16
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
upfront 15 Aug 17
Med's Done....
passed + ADR 21 Aug 17
Hello Gcume1,
Can I increase my bank account to the recent required? Yes

Try and send a new statement of account with ur pof and remember to include letter of explanation with the documents.

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Reactions: Cherry-blossom

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,
I am FSWP 2014 applicant and submitted my application on 29 Dec 2014.
I got an email from AVO today and reads :
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:

Ø Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate Nigeria and UK

Ø Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature Updated. Make sure you answer truthfully to all questions. Indicate your past history since you reached the age of 18 (despite what the form states). Specify what kind of work(s) you are doing and have been doing since then. Do not use acronyms. Make sure you do not leave any gap in time. Indicate all addresses since you reached the age of 18. Make sure you do not leave any gap in time. You must declare if you have been refused any visa or immigration applications in the past from any country. Failure to comply may result in a refusal of your application

Ø Additional Family Info IMM5406: A separate and newly completed Additional Family Information form (IMM5406) bearing original signatures Updated

Ø Bank statements

*** To avoid delays, please submit all requested documents at the same time ***

Please note:

All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable.

You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information so that we may continue processing your application. Please note this will be the ONLY opportunity we will provide for you to submit additional evidence. Your application will be assessed in 30 days and the final decision will be based on the evidence on file at that time. If you choose not to respond with additional information, a decision will be made based on the information on file, which may result in the refusal of your application. Please quote your application number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the Canadian High Commission for Ghana in Accra at the address indicated below.

Please note that submission in person will not be accepted.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Regards,

Immigration Section

Immigration Program | Programme d'immigration (MV)

High Commission of Canada | Haut commissariat du Canada

P.O. Box 1639

42 Independence Ave., Accra, Ghana

Phone | Tél.: +233 (030) 2211521Fax | Téléc: +233 (030) 2211524

HOW DO I START ANSWERING THEM? I do not even know where to
download forms and my fund is less due current exchange rate?
With regards to the “Bank statements”, as Tosode already alluded to, we can only guess why they made that request; since you don’t have your GCMS notes. As Tosode suggested, provide information that will cover both salary deposits and POF.

YOU MUST ABSOLUTELY MAKE SURE YOUR FUNDS ARE UPDATED TO THE CURRENT EXCHANGE RATE.

Reactions: nellypretty1

Anointed

Apr 1, 2015
Hello Nellypretty1,

In all, be sure that the information in the forms are consistent with what you filled in the earlier ones you filed. You may need to call up copies of the earlier ones you filled.

On the proof of funds, You can submit updated copies of the earlier one you submitted. However, if you have moved the money to another account, you will have to submit statements of the updated new account where the money now resides. Like others have said, you will have to attach a letter explaining the funds in the account.

On the Police clearance from the UK, if you are sure you may not meet the deadline for the submission, you should write to Accra now, requesting for extension of time to enable you meet up with the request.

Wish you all the best,

Kind regards.

blacky

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-11-2014
Doc's Request.
03-08-15 comp.reg. docs & salary acc stmt
Nomination.....
03-02-15
AOR Received.
03-03-15
IELTS Request
sent with Apps
File Transfer...
16-7-16 bank statement verification
Med's Request
23-02-17
Med's Done....
06-03-17
Interview........
2-5-17 RPRF+Pcc+pof+updated forms
Passport Req..
7-08-17
VISA ISSUED...
21-8-17
LANDED..........
october 2017
Congratulations to all those who recently got PPR...its ending in praise for us all.

beforecanada2014

Star Member
Nov 13, 2014
Visa Office......
accra
LANDED..........
15th Dec 2016
Congrats to those with recent upates. So glad the last badge of 2014 is being attended to by AVO.
I need help folks. I wd want a recommendation for PCC in Nigeria, preferably Lagos. It's for my wife whom I applied for spousal sponsorship. She is in Enugu and I want sth that would be concluded in a day and fast. I need contact please
Help and treat as urgent. Thanks folks

Anointed

Apr 1, 2015
Hello Beforecanada2014,

I just sent you a contact at Force CID Alagbon Ikoyi Lagos. Check your inbox.

Kind regards.

Degreatman

Nov 2, 2017
Good morning All,

I received a pre-arrival services mail from Cic. I am a Dec. 2014 applicant. Has anyone else received this email? Please what does it imply?

Thanks for speedy response.

Anointed

Apr 1, 2015
Hello Degreatman,

Please can you upload it? I didn't receive it though i have concluded my process and would like to know what it's about.

Kind regards..