Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Nomination.....
11-03-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
BabyBal said:
A little over 3 months and 30 thread pages later, I can only imagine the levels of frustration being experienced by those waiting for one update or the other... Was really hoping I would be reading about Boss Neyobash's story about receiving his COPR, but then we can only propose, ultimately He disposes. It shall all be well; as tough as it may be to remain patient, prayerful, persistent (per PH's suggestion to maintain communication) and positive, these 4 Ps are really the only tools available to those in the situation as there is no guarantee that switching to the EE track would be any faster / easier. The good news is definitely on its way, and when the time comes, this period of anxiety will be quickly forgotten #Amen.

Will have to come back with our updates (it won't take another 3 months :) ); just had to leave these words of encouragement.

What I will quickly put out there for those in the final stages of putting together their departure / settlement plans is this: should you decide to procure temporary medical insurance pending when provincial insurance kicks in, it will be much better for you to purchase from a Canadian provider - this will likely greatly minimise the back and forth if and when it is time to claim a refund.
Thank you babybal

Nameless_Canada

Star Member
Dec 10, 2014
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-03-2015
Med's Request
Soon
Med's Done....
Soon
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Wait on God defined............. :D :D :D

powermike999

Star Member
Jun 5, 2016
To God b d glory for our seniors who landed recently. May d Lord remember some of us who are still looking for provincial nomination before ITA. I tap into d miracles of d saints who landed ahead. Shalom

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
powermike999 said:
To God b d glory for our seniors who landed recently. May d Lord remember some of us who are still looking for provincial nomination before ITA. I tap into d miracles of d saints who landed ahead. Shalom
Your expectations shall not be cut off sir, God is more than able and He is faithful to complete what He began. Your testimony is on the way :)

Delaprix

Aug 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-12-2014
File Transfer...
26-02-2015
Med's Request
22-09-2015
Med's Done....
01-10-2015
Passport Req..
13-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-04-2016
LANDED..........
August 2016
BabyBal said:
A little over 3 months and 30 thread pages later, I can only imagine the levels of frustration being experienced by those waiting for one update or the other... Was really hoping I would be reading about Boss Neyobash's story about receiving his COPR, but then we can only propose, ultimately He disposes. It shall all be well; as tough as it may be to remain patient, prayerful, persistent (per PH's suggestion to maintain communication) and positive, these 4 Ps are really the only tools available to those in the situation as there is no guarantee that switching to the EE track would be any faster / easier. The good news is definitely on its way, and when the time comes, this period of anxiety will be quickly forgotten #Amen.

Will have to come back with our updates (it won't take another 3 months :) ); just had to leave these words of encouragement.

What I will quickly put out there for those in the final stages of putting together their departure / settlement plans is this: should you decide to procure temporary medical insurance pending when provincial insurance kicks in, it will be much better for you to purchase from a Canadian provider - this will likely greatly minimise the back and forth if and when it is time to claim a refund.

I echo all of BabyBal's words and look forward to rejoicing with our folks awaiting updates.

Nameless_Canada

Star Member
Dec 10, 2014
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-03-2015
Med's Request
Soon
Med's Done....
Soon
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Default response from AVO...............

Dear Sir/ Madam,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Please be advised that your application is currently in queue for review. No further action is required by you at this time.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Best regards,

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Nameless_Canada said:
Default response from AVO...............

Dear Sir/ Madam,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Please be advised that your application is currently in queue for review. No further action is required by you at this time.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Best regards,
That's the same response a few others are receiving. We are patiently waiting and hopeful that there will be positive conclusion all around :)

powermike999

Star Member
Jun 5, 2016
My dear seniors,pls help wt this little enquiries of mine as usual. I have an EE profile and i am very careful that at any point i do not get a setback.

My questions are as below;

1- I have 3 years and 6 months(2007-2011) experience in banking as credit and marketing officer -NOC-6235 (1 year of NYSC) but the bank was aciquired during d Sanusi CBN era. I do not have any payslips but i have my offer letter as a corper and when i was retained(None mentioned that i worked for 40 hours). How can i claim d experience for this considering that the bank was acquired & d new bank is not willing to give a reference letter(My former branch manager works with the new bank).

2-I have worked in the last 6 years in 2 global FMCGs majorly as sales manager. I have gotten reference letters from both HRs but in a format totally different from what CIC requires(All my pleas that they use CIC format fell on deaf ears). Can the line managers i workd with in both organisations write reference letters on plain sheet with their business cards attached as both company wont allow using their letterheads.

3-I had a break of about 3 months while changing my last 2 jobs dat i refered to. Can i claim both as more than 3 years experience in 1 NOC (1st company-2 years &10 months, my current employer-2 years and 3 months ) as CIC says it must be 3 years of continuous experience in 1 job.

4-My last question; My title in my current place of work is listed by CIC under NOC 0601 but what i do are clearly d responsibilities of 0621.Also on the job bank once i enter my current title it automatically list me under 0601 but on my EE profile i listed it under 0621, i hope i am right by doing this.

Please i need ur help on d above questions.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
powermike999 said:
My dear seniors,pls help wt this little enquiries of mine as usual. I have an EE profile and i am very careful that at any point i do not get a setback.

1- I have 3 years and 6 months(2007-2011) experience in banking as credit and marketing officer -NOC-6235 (1 year of NYSC) but the bank was aciquired during d Sanusi CBN era. I do not have any payslips but i have my offer letter as a corper and when i was retained(None mentioned that i worked for 40 hours). How can i claim d experience for this considering that the bank was acquired & d new bank is not willing to give a reference letter(My former branch manager works with the new bank). Get the reference letter from your former manager on plain paper

2-I have worked in the last 6 years in 2 global FMCGs majorly as sales manager. I have gotten reference letters from both HRs but in a format totally different from what CIC requires(All my pleas that they use CIC format fell on deaf ears). Can the line managers i workd with in both organisations write reference letters on plain sheet with their business cards attached as both company wont allow using their letterheads. Yes, you line managers can reference you

3-I had a break of about 3 months while changing my last 2 jobs dat i refered to. Can i claim both as more than 3 years experience in 1 NOC (1st company-2 years &10 months, my current employer-2 years and 3 months ) as CIC says it must be 3 years of continuous experience in 1 job. If the work experience is in the same NOC, it will count

4-My last question; My title in my current place of work is listed by CIC under NOC 0601 but what i do are clearly d responsibilities of 0621.Also on the job bank once i enter my current title it automatically list me under 0601 but on my EE profile i listed it under 0621, i hope i am right by doing this. The title in your home country for your job does not matter as they are different from one organization to another, one country to another. What matters is the job description as outlined for the NOC in the classification so you have to align with that

Hi, see above.

Ebube

Star Member
Mar 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2014
Nomination.....
02-03-2015
Med's Request
24-09-2015
Med's Done....
02-10-2015
Passport Req..
15-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2016
LANDED..........
01-09-2016
Hi,

I just thought to share my experience with you on the issue of the reference letter format that your organization is issuing.
As in your case, my organization issued me a letter in their standard format but fortunately had some of the relevant job descriptions. I then got my former supervisor to also issue me a reference letter on a plain paper with his business card attached. I sent both with my application and they were accepted.

powermike999 said:

1- I have 3 years and 6 months(2007-2011) experience in banking as credit and marketing officer -NOC-6235 (1 year of NYSC) but the bank was aciquired during d Sanusi CBN era. I do not have any payslips but i have my offer letter as a corper and when i was retained(None mentioned that i worked for 40 hours). How can i claim d experience for this considering that the bank was acquired & d new bank is not willing to give a reference letter(My former branch manager works with the new bank).

2-I have worked in the last 6 years in 2 global FMCGs majorly as sales manager. I have gotten reference letters from both HRs but in a format totally different from what CIC requires(All my pleas that they use CIC format fell on deaf ears). Can the line managers i workd with in both organisations write reference letters on plain sheet with their business cards attached as both company wont allow using their letterheads.

3-I had a break of about 3 months while changing my last 2 jobs dat i refered to. Can i claim both as more than 3 years experience in 1 NOC (1st company-2 years &10 months, my current employer-2 years and 3 months ) as CIC says it must be 3 years of continuous experience in 1 job.

4-My last question; My title in my current place of work is listed by CIC under NOC 0601 but what i do are clearly d responsibilities of 0621.Also on the job bank once i enter my current title it automatically list me under 0601 but on my EE profile i listed it under 0621, i hope i am right by doing this.

blacky

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-11-2014
Doc's Request.
03-08-15 comp.reg. docs & salary acc stmt
Nomination.....
03-02-15
AOR Received.
03-03-15
IELTS Request
sent with Apps
File Transfer...
16-7-16 bank statement verification
Med's Request
23-02-17
Med's Done....
06-03-17
Interview........
2-5-17 RPRF+Pcc+pof+updated forms
Passport Req..
7-08-17
VISA ISSUED...
21-8-17
LANDED..........
october 2017
Its been very quiet here for sometime now,we hope Updates will start rushing in from TOMORROW DECEMBER 1ST 2016.

HAPPY NEW AND LAST MONTH IN 2016.
CONGRATULATIONS MY PEOPLE.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
blacky said:
Its been very quiet here for sometime now,we hope Updates will start rushing in from TOMORROW DECEMBER 1ST 2016.

HAPPY NEW AND LAST MONTH IN 2016.
CONGRATULATIONS MY PEOPLE.
Happy new month of December indeed. You guys will experience the new month before us ;D

Merry Christmas to you all :)

Dimepiece

Aug 17, 2015
Good morning everyone
To all Landed Immigrants

Can anyone assist or help in renting a 2bedroom apartment in Calgary preferably in SE.
Need one as urgent as possible.

Thank you

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Dimepiece said:
Good morning everyone
To all Landed Immigrants

Can anyone assist or help in renting a 2bedroom apartment in Calgary preferably in SE.
Need one as urgent as possible.

Thank you
Hi, people might be busy settling down themselves in Calgary and moving on with their lives. Your best bet is to get your friend or relative based there to check this link and make enquiries on your behalf, http://www.kijiji.ca/b-apartments-condos/calgary/c37l1700199