Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
tobesky86 said:
Hi All,
For those of us that have landing in Calgary pls let's create a group on whatsapp if we dont have one yet to meet up, share ideas and best practices.

Regards
Hi, no need to reinvent the wheel as there's already a global Whatsapp group for those who have landed and those who are coming behind. Those who have landed are there giving guidance to those just coming in for all provinces. The umbrella group also helps with knowledge on Federal issues, all you need to do is join us and learn or lend a hand :)

Flosure

Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
25/11/2014
AOR Received.
25/11/2014
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
12/06/2015 and 28/10/2015
Med's Done....
05/11/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30/03/2016
VISA ISSUED...
13/04/2016
LANDED..........
04/08/2016
Pipis Husband said:
Hi, no need to reinvent the wheel as there's already a global Whatsapp group for those who have landed and those who are coming behind. Those who have landed are there giving guidance to those just coming in for all provinces. The umbrella group also helps with knowledge on Federal issues, all you need to do is join us and learn or lend a hand :)
Hello PH, how can I be added to this global Whatsapp Group?

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Flosure said:
Hello PH, how can I be added to this global Whatsapp Group?
Hi Flosure, send me your Whatsapp cell number in a PM - Private message.

Bookerteee

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24th Dec 2014, Debited on 26 Feb 2015
Doc's Request.
Sent with App
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
PER recieved on 21 March 2015
LANDED..........
By Gods Grace
WITHDRAWING FSW 2014
Hello Great people
Please I need to reconfirm this. I have been waiting for FSW 2014 December till now no MR..that prompted me to go for EE. Right now my province is demanding for me to cancel FSW for them to be able to nominate me. They requested for evidence to show I have cancel it.
1- How do I go about it...sending mail to AVO?
2- If I send mail, will they reply me for me to show them as evidence?
3- The Application fee that I pay for family of four (paid 1,250 during application and did additional New baby for 50)...can I state there that they should use it for my EE by stating the reference numbers I got from PER?
4- Lastly...come to think of it .Am I making the right decisions by cancelling FSW for Provincial Nominations?

Please different views are welcome...Help us pls

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Bookerteee said:
WITHDRAWING FSW 2014
Hello Great people
Please I need to reconfirm this. I have been waiting for FSW 2014 December till now no MR..that prompted me to go for EE. Right now my province is demanding for me to cancel FSW for them to be able to nominate me. They requested for evidence to show I have cancel it.
1- How do I go about it...sending mail to AVO? Yes or a CSE, even both is okay
2- If I send mail, will they reply me for me to show them as evidence? You will get auto response mail. Print both your mail and this auto-response together as your proof, forward to the province concerned.
3- The Application fee that I pay for family of four (paid 1,250 during application and did additional New baby for 50)...can I state there that they should use it for my EE by stating the reference numbers I got from PER? No, you will have to process a refund of that separately and pay the new fee on its own, this is a distinct and separate application you're going for. They don't swap payment like exercise book and biro purchase ;)
4- Lastly...come to think of it .Am I making the right decisions by cancelling FSW for Provincial Nominations? This is entirely up to you as you well know by now that every applicant and their application is treated very differently. You can't measure your journey by how Mr Bello or Miss Fineface's own went. Do what you feel is in your own best interest, take a position and stick to it. Either way, God is able to complete anything He favors.

Hi, my advice is above. All the best.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pipis Husband said:

Again, it should be put into perspective that, once they have started processing, there is no refund. I doubt if there will be refund in this case.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=613&top=4

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bookerteee said:
WITHDRAWING FSW 2014
Hello Great people
1- How do I go about it...sending mail to AVO?
2- If I send mail, will they reply me for me to show them as evidence?
3- The Application fee that I pay for family of four (paid 1,250 during application and did additional New baby for 50)...can I state there that they should use it for my EE by stating the reference numbers I got from PER?
4- Lastly...come to think of it .Am I making the right decisions by cancelling FSW for Provincial Nominations?

Again, it should be put into perspective that, once they have started processing, there is no refund. I doubt if there will be refund in this case.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
GENTLEANDREW said:

You're quite right. I omitted to see he has been issued PER, hence he has crossed point of no return per refund with extensive processing done on his file to date.

Bookerteee

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with App
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
LANDED..........
By Gods Grace
Pipis Husband said:
Thanks so much

Bookerteee

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with App
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
LANDED..........
By Gods Grace
GENTLEANDREW said:

thanks.....that means i will need to forget about the money.. isokay

Bookerteee

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with App
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
LANDED..........
By Gods Grace
Pipis Husband said:
It is really a touch one. I would have preferred FSW since i can land anywhere....but since 2014...not even done Medicals while EE guys are moving fast to Canada all around me.

I really want to get out of this Nija....ASAP. I don`t want to leave certainty for uncertainty.. it is better to leave in New Brunswick than leaving in this Nija where school fees and other payments are killing.

Bookerteee

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with App
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
LANDED..........
By Gods Grace
Bookerteee said:
It is really a touch one. I would have preferred FSW since i can land anywhere....but since 2014...not even done Medicals while EE guys are moving fast to Canada all around me.

I really want to get out of this Nija....ASAP. I don`t want to leave certainty for uncertainty.. it is better to leave in New Brunswick than leaving in this Nija where school fees and other payments are killing.
Pls i need the link for raising CSE