Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
TENMEN said:
Hi all,

We relocated to Calgary and have since settled in. Been busy adjusting to life with a new 3 weeks old baby as wifey just delivered. For naija I be pro when it comes to driving as I don dey drive for years. In fact, my wife calls me a GPS. No place for Lag wey I no Know. But for Canada, I failed computer driving test like 3 times and road test like 4 times before finally passing and getting my class 5 drivers license LOL.
Canadians have really done well for themselves as they have put so much in place in terms of infrastructure to support their life style and economy. I really don't know how but so many things in the public sector of the society works. So for all those still waiting for one form of update or another, the place make sense sha, so just keep doing what you do and keep the faith. A billion thanks to Pipi's HB for creating this forum and still keeping in touch in spite of the demands of time in this new environment. Many thanks too to Neyobash for ensuring our correspondence easily gets to and from Accra VO. It will be good if we keep a forum for all those who just landed so we can further build on the progress we have made and also learn from landed seniors who arrive before us. I see a lot of collabo with the Chinese and Philipinos and wish we could have some strong association too for naija professionals. A billion thanks to you all for your support and all who responded to my questions. Thanks once again!!!! :) :)
Wow, so you already have a Canadian in your household? Truly, it is not by who lands first but who 'lands' in the correct country ;D

Congrats on the birth of your baby and your passing the driving test. Your journey in this country is off to a flying start and I will always be around to lend a hand where I can. Please extend my regards to your dear wife, I wish you all the best :)

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Nnam said:
Hello Blacky & PH,
I sent you a PM. Please respond. Thank you.
Hi, I responded and don't worry at all as my able oga, blacky will be in touch very soon :)

blacky

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-11-2014
Doc's Request.
03-08-15 comp.reg. docs & salary acc stmt
Nomination.....
03-02-15
AOR Received.
03-03-15
IELTS Request
sent with Apps
File Transfer...
16-7-16 bank statement verification
Med's Request
23-02-17
Med's Done....
06-03-17
Interview........
2-5-17 RPRF+Pcc+pof+updated forms
Passport Req..
7-08-17
VISA ISSUED...
21-8-17
LANDED..........
october 2017
Hi Nnam,i have sent you pms and mails regarding your worries but yet to respond.
you are not alone at all.pls u can also send me you mobile contact for our whatsapp group so as to keep u updated.

kaycanny

Mar 12, 2016
iphie28 said:
Hi kaycanny....have you ordered your notes since then? If yes and your eligibility is cleared what else was said. I got the same request as you and My notes a while back.
Hi iphie28,I have not ordered my notes. I wanted to at a time, but I was able to check the profile linked with my account which is more detailed than the regular IN PROCESS.

But i have since forgotten the link to the login.

Eesha Bola

Jan 1, 2015
Please

Hello blacky,

You have requested that we send our Email address To your in box. I have done that twice.
Please confirm that you have my email address.

Thank you

Mabertia

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2014
Med's Done....
07-09-2015
Passport Req..
21-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2016
LANDED..........
29-07-2016
@Unibadan, this processing times is for the Citizenship Applications not Permanent Residence Applications. We continue to pray for all PR applicants awaiting updates from AVO. It is well in Jesus' name!!!

Unibadan said:
I am not to sure if CIC still have us in mind. Check this information Check out @CitImmCanada's Tweet: https://twitter.com/CitImmCanada/status/787669751124353025?s=08

Thanks.

iphie28

Star Member
Apr 6, 2016
kaycanny said:
Hi iphie28,I have not ordered my notes. I wanted to at a time, but I was able to check the profile linked with my account which is more detailed than the regular IN PROCESS.

But i have since forgotten the link to the login.
I think you should order ur notes. Very helpful.

However one strange thing about my notes was the last entry was on the 28th of Aug I ordered on the 6th of sept, but 28th is a sunday. Does it mean they work on sundays too or they are just trying to humour me?

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iphie28 said:
I think you should order ur notes. Very helpful.

However one strange thing about my notes was the last entry was on the 28th of Aug I ordered on the 6th of sept, but 28th is a sunday. Does it mean they work on sundays too or they are just trying to humour me?
We have people received ppr during weekends too, maybe system auto update or so, or possible agent working on files weekend

iphie28

Star Member
Apr 6, 2016
Aroms said:
We have people received ppr during weekends too, maybe system auto update or so, or possible agent working on files weekend
Ok thanks Aroms. Whatever it is...they need to start issuing pprs abeg. I'm a month and 2weeks away from 6months and at this point I honestly think it will be a miracle to hear anything by December really.

This is just too bad....see the way NDVO is dishing out pprs like okro soup. There is God o.

Fehintolaoso

Oct 17, 2016
Good day house, a friend gave me this site to check that it would help me in my processing, well I just started the application sha. Am a registered nurse midwife (diploma) so I got my credentials evaluation by WES Equivalent to three and one year hospital training and study for nursing and midwifery respectively but their remark was that the result isn't comparable to a completed Canadian eduction, so now am kinda confused cos the agent I wanted to work with before said it okay.

Anyone here with similar experience or who can be of help to me.

Thanks

highty

Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-06-214
Doc's Request.
27-10-2015
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
Fehintolaoso said:
Good day house, a friend gave me this site to check that it would help me in my processing, well I just started the application sha. Am a registered nurse midwife (diploma) so I got my credentials evaluation by WES Equivalent to three and one year hospital training and study for nursing and midwifery respectively but their remark was that the result isn't comparable to a completed Canadian eduction, so now am kinda confused cos the agent I wanted to work with before said it okay.

Anyone here with similar experience or who can be of help to me.

Thanks
Hello there,

Check the below thread out for all nursing related enquirers. You will see others with similar questions as yours, I believe you will get an up-to-date information from the thread

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/national-nursing-assessment-centre-nnas-t256901.0.html;msg5494896#msg5494896

adaghogho

Star Member
Jan 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2014
Doc's Request.
09-09-2015
Nomination.....
14-02-2015
File Transfer...
14-02-2015
Med's Request
21-09-2015
Med's Done....
24-09-2015
Passport Req..
30-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2016
LANDED..........
September 2016
tobesky86 said:
Hi All,
For those of us that have landing in Calgary pls let's create a group on whatsapp if we dont have one yet to meet up, share ideas and best practices.

Regards
Brilliant idea.. count me in...
Networking ti take over.

For our fellow comrades still awaiting a good news from AVO/CIC, stay strong and believe. I can't give much, but My knees and prayers can help..

There is ALWAYS a better way with God.

naGod

Jan 22, 2015
Nigeria
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-11-2014
Doc's Request.
15-02-2018
Nomination.....
DD charge 22-01-2015, PER:15-04-2015
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Done....
upfront 12-05-2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
12-04-2018
blacky said:
Sorry@NaGod,it was a mix up,i sent it now.

Pls let me know if you sent in ur email address but didn't get the mail i sent.
This new week is finally our much awaited season.
Blacky i sent you a PM, again see and respond, i received no response earlier. Tnks and Amen to your prayers.