all documents sent with application
Nomination.....
PER 24-03-15
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
in view
Here is the tail end of a mail I got from my attorney

........In addition, I wanted to bring to your attention that the processing times for your application category have recently increased to 18 months from the date of the AOR. The AOR for your application was received in March 2015. With this in mind, I have scheduled another status update to be sent in mid-September. No action is required of you at this time.

I hope this was helpful, and please let me know if you have any questions.

Kind Regards

My issue is... the wait is killing!!! ;D ;D ;D

Accraboi

Jan 14, 2016
fisobzy01 said:

........In addition, I wanted to bring to your attention that the processing times for your application category have recently increased to 18 months from the date of the AOR. The AOR for your application was received in March 2015. With this in mind, I have scheduled another status update to be sent in mid-September. No action is required of you at this time.

Kind Regards

Thanks for sharing.

The point is that, that processing time increases every month!

powermike999

Star Member
Jun 5, 2016
Congrats @labiz001. Dont forget to help ur fellow Nigerians too when u have also settled down.If each one can help one, d world will b a beta place.

labiz001 said:
To the glory of Almighty God, me and my family landed in Toronto at about 3:30pm on Wednesday 10th August, 2016 via Emirates Airline. We pass through customs and immigrations in about 35minutes as there are few people on queue. No POF was asked, only question at customs was what we have in our bags and how much money we have on us. We then proceed to Check-in our luggages to the connecting flight (WestJet) to Edmonton.

We arrived Edmonton International Airport at about 9:20pm. My friend who has come to receive us as landed from Fort mcmurray some minutes before us and already waiting for us at the arrivals. We picked our checked in luggages and find out 2 bags are missing. Till today WestJet is yet to identify the whereabout of those bags. We then left for another friends house as we are worn out and hungry ( Foods served on Emirates Airline are not edible, only survived with the little bread include everytime as if they knew).

The Following morning, we went to Service Canada, Health Registry,Scotia Bank to open account and also got on the Wind Network. My friend has sent a broadcast to all his friends in the morning that a new naija family are in town and whatever they have to ease settling down should be communicated, and by evening, responses have started coming in. Alas!!! Someone has donated a car. We picked all needed stuffs the following day and moved them to the apartment they have helped us secure since August 1st. Also went on shopping to stock the house.We finally moved into our apartment on saturday and have been in relaxation mode since.

Job hunting starts today.

Canada is a really nice place to be. I pray all awaiting updates receives and speedy completion of process insha Allah.

It will end in praises.

lahdee

Aug 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/12/2014
Nomination.....
PER: 01/03/2015
Please guys, i'm having difficulties linking my application to mycic account. please any hints on what i may have missed? been trying for a while now. thank you.

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lahdee said:
Please guys, i'm having difficulties linking my application to mycic account. please any hints on what i may have missed? been trying for a while now. thank you.
I am having the same issue. I contacted IRCC on Monday to complain about the technical problems; the turnaround time is 10 business days. Use the web form link below to file the complaint:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

naGod

Jan 22, 2015
Nigeria
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-11-2014
Doc's Request.
15-02-2018
Nomination.....
DD charge 22-01-2015, PER:15-04-2015
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Done....
upfront 12-05-2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
12-04-2018
Hello all am having issues too with linking my application to mycic account telling me format of my application no and uci no does not match with the category i selected, and have try writing together as well as putting hyphen after the first 4 digits, even using name and dob was telling me no messages available and the view application and profile column is not highlighted for me to access the check status and message portion, any information ll be highly appreciated, seniors please over to you. Thanks

DeeBruv

Aug 27, 2014
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Doc's Request.
WES FSW Platform update 12-12-2014
Nomination.....
17-12-2014
AOR Received.
17-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
29th June 2016
Med's Done....
06-07-2015, Updated forms req and RPRF 17-07-2015, Medicals Received 20-05-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-06-2016 Pick Up Mail 20-06-2016 ECAS Updated to DECISION MADE 23-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-06-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
labiz001 said:
To the glory of Almighty God, me and my family landed in Toronto at about 3:30pm on Wednesday 10th August, 2016 via Emirates Airline. We pass through customs and immigrations in about 35minutes as there are few people on queue. No POF was asked, only question at customs was what we have in our bags and how much money we have on us. We then proceed to Check-in our luggages to the connecting flight (WestJet) to Edmonton.

We arrived Edmonton International Airport at about 9:20pm. My friend who has come to receive us as landed from Fort mcmurray some minutes before us and already waiting for us at the arrivals. We picked our checked in luggages and find out 2 bags are missing. Till today WestJet is yet to identify the whereabout of those bags. We then left for another friends house as we are worn out and hungry ( Foods served on Emirates Airline are not edible, only survived with the little bread include everytime as if they knew).

The Following morning, we went to Service Canada, Health Registry,Scotia Bank to open account and also got on the Wind Network. My friend has sent a broadcast to all his friends in the morning that a new naija family are in town and whatever they have to ease settling down should be communicated, and by evening, responses have started coming in. Alas!!! Someone has donated a car. We picked all needed stuffs the following day and moved them to the apartment they have helped us secure since August 1st. Also went on shopping to stock the house.We finally moved into our apartment on saturday and have been in relaxation mode since.

Job hunting starts today.

Canada is a really nice place to be. I pray all awaiting updates receives and speedy completion of process insha Allah.

It will end in praises.

Congrats labiz001. Welcome to Canada!

Bookerteee

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24th Dec 2014, Debited on 26 Feb 2015
Doc's Request.
Sent with App
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
PER recieved on 21 March 2015
LANDED..........
By Gods Grace
fisobzy01 said:

Kind Regards

Am having d feelings that they will soon call us for medicals

Nameless_Canada

Star Member
Dec 10, 2014
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-03-2015
Med's Request
Soon
Med's Done....
Soon
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Bookerteee said:
Am having d feelings that they will soon call us for medicals
I got exact same feeling...........started detoxification already and gym sessions too. MR must be passed. ;D :p :-* :'(

blacky

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-11-2014
Doc's Request.
03-08-15 comp.reg. docs & salary acc stmt
Nomination.....
03-02-15
AOR Received.
03-03-15
IELTS Request
sent with Apps
File Transfer...
16-7-16 bank statement verification
Med's Request
23-02-17
Med's Done....
06-03-17
Interview........
2-5-17 RPRF+Pcc+pof+updated forms
Passport Req..
7-08-17
VISA ISSUED...
21-8-17
LANDED..........
october 2017
I dey feel una my people,we must testify o.This is undeniably our season to celebrate and be congratulated.
Get ready for 4-5weeks period(MR - COPR,VISA).

henstboy

Apr 5, 2015
Waiting patiently for this period ooo, believe the waiting period is not as long as the previous ones, and our joy will know no bounds for its ending in praise.

Anointed

Apr 1, 2015
The wait is serious. Had a request for POF in June and no update since then. Medicals will expire end of September.

Pipis Husband, please i sent you a PM; will appreciate your kind response.

Eesha Bola

Jan 1, 2015
Hello house mates.

I am a December 29th Applicant and i only have first and second update .i.e ''Application received'' and ''your application in progress''

I have not heard any thing since then and this wait is killing.

I just want to know if i am not the only one in this situation.

any December 29th applicant with updates should please let us know.

May God let us all rejoice at the end of this long journey.

It will surely end in praises for all of us.

amin.

Major

Star Member
May 12, 2015
Nigeria
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-10-2014
Nomination.....
11-01-2015
AOR Received.
11/01/2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
unknown
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
blacky said:
I dey feel una my people,we must testify o.This is undeniably our season to celebrate and be congratulated.
Get ready for 4-5weeks period(MR - COPR,VISA).
Amen o.

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Eesha Bola said:
Hello house mates.

I am a December 29th Applicant and i only have first and second update .i.e ''Application received'' and ''your application in progress''

I have not heard any thing since then and this wait is killing.

I just want to know if i am not the only one in this situation.

any December 29th applicant with updates should please let us know.

May God let us all rejoice at the end of this long journey.

It will surely end in praises for all of us.

amin.
The King, Neyo...