FSW 2014 applicants from Nigeria - Let's network

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
powermike999 said:
@pipishusband i hail u sir. 1c again thx for dis address but sum1 has a contrary opinion abt it. He said i should rather address it to CIC in Canada since my ex-employers have refused to write it 'To Whom It May Concern'. His reason is bcos it is for express entry which is domiciled in Canada and not Ghana.

Pls has any1 been in dis situation before? How did u go about it. Please help a brethren in need.
I believe that when applying, one no longer have the option of selecting a visa processing office; hence I too would suggest the letter be addressed to CIC.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
powermike999 said:
@pipishusband i hail u sir. 1c again thx for dis address but sum1 has a contrary opinion abt it. He said i should rather address it to CIC in Canada since my ex-employers have refused to write it 'To Whom It May Concern'. His reason is bcos it is for express entry which is domiciled in Canada and not Ghana.

Pls has any1 been in dis situation before? How did u go about it. Please help a brethren in need.
Hi, it does not matter who the letter is addressed to as all the embassies, consulates and CIC Central are seen as one body. That is why an application that you send to AVO for EE processing can be moved to Nairobi VO to complete it and issue you visa. Does it mean that Nairobi won't treat your application because the reference letter inside is addressed to AVO?

By the way, Express Entry is not expressly domiciled in CIC but all permanent residency visa applications are handled by the local visa office covering an applicant's country. Tell the person who gave you a contrary opinion to read this link, http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions/accra.asp

Cheers :)

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Aroms said:
Thanks PH for your response sir,
Remain bless boss.
All glory to God, glad to be of help ;D ;)

samuel.eled

May 5, 2013
Aberdeen
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
1212 DD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014
Doc's Request.
29-06-2015: Updated POF and Salary Account Statement
Nomination.....
18-12-2014
AOR Received.
04-09-2015. Mail to attend COA Session
IELTS Request
07-06-2014
Med's Request
15-07-2015
Med's Done....
16-07-2015
Interview........
Never
Passport Req..
11-09-2015; Delivered 15-09-2015; Decision Made 21-09-2015, Pick Up 23-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-09-2015
LANDED..........
10-10-2015
Congregation to everyone. It's been a while anyways and glad to read about lots of successful and faith focusing experiences. It shall be a success story to everyone by God's grace, Amen.

canadamyplace

Aug 23, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2014
Doc's Request.
sent with application
IELTS Request
sent with application
Still very relevant to those of us awaiting our MR and other updates.
canadamyplace said:
MY VISA, APPEAR BY FIRE!

Praise and worship
Scripture Reading- Psalm 18
Confession- Isaiah 43:19

1. Every power king against my promotion die in Jesus Name.
2. Every witchcraft curse working against my travelling break in Jesus Name.
3. Holy Spirit, disgrace every household enemies waging war against my travelling in the name of Jesus.
4. Every Hindrances to my receiving visa, scatter by fire in Jesus Name.
5. Anything in my life, waging war against my travelling, die in the name of Jesus.
6. Every evil embargo, placed on my travelling, be lifted by fire in Jesus Name.
7. Every satanic checkpoint in the 2nd heavens against my breakthrough, be disbanded by fire in Jesus Name
8. Every power sitting on my travelling, summersault and die in Jesus Name.
9. I withdraw my passport from every evil altar in the name of Jesus.
10. Every satanic bodyguard monitoring my travelling for evil, die in the name of Jesus.
11. I reject every satanic conspiracy against my visa in Jesus Name.
12. Every stronghold at the edge of my breakthrough, die in the name of Jesus.
13. Every failure mechanism designed against my visa, scatter by fire in Jesus Name.
14. Every satanic padlock fashioned against my visa, scatter by fire in Jesus name
15. Windows of heaven open for my visa in Jesus Name.
16. I cancel with the blood of Jesus, every dream of rejection in Jesus Name.
17. I cancel with the blood of Jesus, every dream of hatred in Jesus Name.
18. Holy Ghost inject my blood with the virus of favour in Jesus Name.
19. Annointing for favour, fall on me in Jesus Name.
20. Every failure at the edge of breakthrough, die by fire in Jesus Name.
21. Every curse of rejection, my life is not your landing space in Jesus Name.
22. Every Pharoah from the waters, sitting on my travelling, summersault and die in Jesus Name.
23. You my passport, begin to magnetize your visa in Jesus Name.
24. Every mark of rejection on my passport, be erased by the blood of Jesus.
25. O Lord, grant me favour before the consular officers in Jesus Name.
26. I pursue, I Overtake and I recover everything stolen from my life in the dream, in Jesus Name.
27. Holy ghost fire, promote me in Jesus Name.
28. My visa, manifest by fire in Jesus Name.
29. My visa appear by fire in Jesus Name.
30. Thank the Lord for answered prayers.

canadamyplace

Aug 23, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2014
Doc's Request.
sent with application
IELTS Request
sent with application
Congrats to all with one update or the other. Deebruv it could have only been God. We bless His name.

canadamyplace

Aug 23, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2014
Doc's Request.
sent with application
IELTS Request
sent with application
We need others to join us in these prayers. It must happen for us whether the devil likes it or not.
Nameless_Canada said:
MY VISA APPEAR BY FIRE!

1. Covenants with disappointment, break by the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus
2. Every witchcraft curse working against my traveling oversea, break in the name of Jesus name
3. Holy Spirit, disgrace every household enemies waging war against my traveling abroad in Jesus name
4. Evil voices saying NO to the procurement of my visa, by the voice of the Lord, be silenced now in the name of Jesus
5. Marks of rejection upon my life, be erased by the blood of Jesus
6. Every evil embargo placed on my traveling, be lifted by fire in the name of Jesus
7. Every satanic checkpoint in the second heaven against my breakthrough be dismantled by fire in the name of Jesus
8. Every power sitting on my traveling somersault and die in the name of Jesus
9. I withdraw my passport from every evil altar in the name of Jesus
10. Ever satanic bodyguard monitoring my traveling for evil die in the name of Jesus
11. I reject every satanic conspiracy against my visa in the name of Jesus
12. Every stronghold at the edge of my breakthrough, be dismantled in Jesus name
13. Every failure mechanism designed against my destiny, die by fire in the name of Jesus
14. Every satanic padlock fashioned against my visa scatter by fire in Jesus name
15. Windows of heaven open for my visa in the name of Jesus
16. I cancel with the blood of Jesus, every dream of rejection in the name of Jesus
17. I cancel with the blood of Jesus, every dream of hatred in the name of Jesus
18. Holy ghost inject my blood with the virus of favour in the name of Jesus
19. Anointing for favour, fall on me in the name of Jesus
20. Every failure at the edge of my Visa breakthrough, die in the name of Jesus
21. Every curse of rejection, my life is not your landing space
22. Every Pharaoh from the waters, sitting on my traveling somersault and die
23. You my passport, being to magnetise your Visa in the name of Jesus
24. Every mark of rejection on my passport be ceased by the blood of Jesus
25. O Lord, grant me favour before the Consular Officers in the name of Jesus
26. I pursue, I overtake, and I recover everything stolen from my life in the dream
27. Holy ghost fire, promote me in the name of Jesus
28. My visa manifest by fire in the name of Jesus
29. I am favoured by God, I am favoured by heaven, I am favoured by men by fire in the name of Jesus
30. Begin to give God Praise

blacky

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-11-2014
Doc's Request.
03-08-15 comp.reg. docs & salary acc stmt
Nomination.....
03-02-15
AOR Received.
03-03-15
IELTS Request
sent with Apps
File Transfer...
16-7-16 bank statement verification
Med's Request
23-02-17
Med's Done....
06-03-17
Interview........
2-5-17 RPRF+Pcc+pof+updated forms
Passport Req..
7-08-17
VISA ISSUED...
21-8-17
LANDED..........
october 2017
Could this be the week we have been waiting for?
...MRs,RPRFs...

Nameless_Canada

Star Member
Dec 10, 2014
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-03-2015
Med's Request
Soon
Med's Done....
Soon
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
blacky said:
Could this be the week we have been waiting for?
...MRs,RPRFs...

Good morning my people,

I got the email below from “donotreply” on 12th August.

Your application has been updated. Please sign in to your account and check your application status and messages for more information. This message is intended for the following e-mail address: @gmail.com. If this message is not for you, please delete it.

I checked my account I couldn’t see the said update

Is there anyone else that is awaiting MR that received similar email?

PS: I recently added my son to my application and I already received confirmation email that he has been added.

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nameless_Canada said:
Good morning my people,

Your application has been updated. Please sign in to your account and check your application status and messages for more information. This message is intended for the following e-mail address: @gmail.com. If this message is not for you, please delete it.

PS: I recently added my son to my application and I already received confirmation email that he has been added.
Probably as a result of adding your son; but hey, as blacky alluded to, maybe this is the week...

Teetoo

Jan 4, 2013
Nameless_Canada said:
Good morning my people,

Yes i got same mail on 5th of August and i did not see any update too. Let us keep hopes alive. God will surely perfect what concerns us IJN.

blacky

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-11-2014
Doc's Request.
03-08-15 comp.reg. docs & salary acc stmt
Nomination.....
03-02-15
AOR Received.
03-03-15
IELTS Request
sent with Apps
File Transfer...
16-7-16 bank statement verification
Med's Request
23-02-17
Med's Done....
06-03-17
Interview........
2-5-17 RPRF+Pcc+pof+updated forms
Passport Req..
7-08-17
VISA ISSUED...
21-8-17
LANDED..........
october 2017
I got same updated mail a day after my statement was verified(16th july),nothing new on mycic acc.I raised a cse to that effect and dey responded saying my application status has changed but it does not mean a new message sent to my.
Fingers still crossed o

labiz001

Star Member
Apr 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2014
Doc's Request.
25-08-2015 (salary acct,pof & employment letter)
Nomination.....
29-01-2015
IELTS Request
submitted with app
Med's Request
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
08-09-2015
Interview........
NO WAY
Passport Req..
11-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-03-2016
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
To the glory of Almighty God, me and my family landed in Toronto at about 3:30pm on Wednesday 10th August, 2016 via Emirates Airline. We pass through customs and immigrations in about 35minutes as there are few people on queue. No POF was asked, only question at customs was what we have in our bags and how much money we have on us. We then proceed to Check-in our luggages to the connecting flight (WestJet) to Edmonton.

We arrived Edmonton International Airport at about 9:20pm. My friend who has come to receive us as landed from Fort mcmurray some minutes before us and already waiting for us at the arrivals. We picked our checked in luggages and find out 2 bags are missing. Till today WestJet is yet to identify the whereabout of those bags. We then left for another friends house as we are worn out and hungry ( Foods served on Emirates Airline are not edible, only survived with the little bread include everytime as if they knew).

The Following morning, we went to Service Canada, Health Registry,Scotia Bank to open account and also got on the Wind Network. My friend has sent a broadcast to all his friends in the morning that a new naija family are in town and whatever they have to ease settling down should be communicated, and by evening, responses have started coming in. Alas!!! Someone has donated a car. We picked all needed stuffs the following day and moved them to the apartment they have helped us secure since August 1st. Also went on shopping to stock the house.We finally moved into our apartment on saturday and have been in relaxation mode since.

Job hunting starts today.

Canada is a really nice place to be. I pray all awaiting updates receives and speedy completion of process insha Allah.

It will end in praises.

Nameless_Canada

Star Member
Dec 10, 2014
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-03-2015
Med's Request
Soon
Med's Done....
Soon
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
labiz001 said:
To the glory of Almighty God, me and my family landed in Toronto at about 3:30pm on Wednesday 10th August, 2016 via Emirates Airline. We pass through customs and immigrations in about 35minutes as there are few people on queue. No POF was asked, only question at customs was what we have in our bags and how much money we have on us. We then proceed to Check-in our luggages to the connecting flight (WestJet) to Edmonton.

We arrived Edmonton International Airport at about 9:20pm. My friend who has come to receive us as landed from Fort mcmurray some minutes before us and already waiting for us at the arrivals. We picked our checked in luggages and find out 2 bags are missing. Till today WestJet is yet to identify the whereabout of those bags. We then left for another friends house as we are worn out and hungry ( Foods served on Emirates Airline are not edible, only survived with the little bread include everytime as if they knew).

The Following morning, we went to Service Canada, Health Registry,Scotia Bank to open account and also got on the Wind Network. My friend has sent a broadcast to all his friends in the morning that a new naija family are in town and whatever they have to ease settling down should be communicated, and by evening, responses have started coming in. Alas!!! Someone has donated a car. We picked all needed stuffs the following day and moved them to the apartment they have helped us secure since August 1st. Also went on shopping to stock the house.We finally moved into our apartment on saturday and have been in relaxation mode since.

Job hunting starts today.

Canada is a really nice place to be. I pray all awaiting updates receives and speedy completion of process insha Allah.

It will end in praises.
Congratulations labiz001 on your landing, God will continue to favour you and plant your feet in your new country.

MzWillz

Jun 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2014
Doc's Request.
POF 08-08-2015
Nomination.....
06-02-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
23-08-2015
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Congrats on your landing. May God order your steps to a fruitful stay in Canada.

labiz001 said: