N/A
Passport Req..
XX--07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
XX--08-2017
LANDED..........
28-09-2017
labiz001 said:
To the glory of Almighty God, me and my family landed in Toronto at about 3:30pm on Wednesday 10th August, 2016 via Emirates Airline. We pass through customs and immigrations in about 35minutes as there are few people on queue. No POF was asked, only question at customs was what we have in our bags and how much money we have on us. We then proceed to Check-in our luggages to the connecting flight (WestJet) to Edmonton.

We arrived Edmonton International Airport at about 9:20pm. My friend who has come to receive us as landed from Fort mcmurray some minutes before us and already waiting for us at the arrivals. We picked our checked in luggages and find out 2 bags are missing. Till today WestJet is yet to identify the whereabout of those bags. We then left for another friends house as we are worn out and hungry ( Foods served on Emirates Airline are not edible, only survived with the little bread include everytime as if they knew).

The Following morning, we went to Service Canada, Health Registry,Scotia Bank to open account and also got on the Wind Network. My friend has sent a broadcast to all his friends in the morning that a new naija family are in town and whatever they have to ease settling down should be communicated, and by evening, responses have started coming in. Alas!!! Someone has donated a car. We picked all needed stuffs the following day and moved them to the apartment they have helped us secure since August 1st. Also went on shopping to stock the house.We finally moved into our apartment on saturday and have been in relaxation mode since.

Job hunting starts today.

Canada is a really nice place to be. I pray all awaiting updates receives and speedy completion of process insha Allah.

It will end in praises.
Big Congratulations!

Teetoo

Jan 4, 2013
labiz001 said:
To the glory of Almighty God, me and my family landed in Toronto at about 3:30pm on Wednesday 10th August, 2016 via Emirates Airline. We pass through customs and immigrations in about 35minutes as there are few people on queue. No POF was asked, only question at customs was what we have in our bags and how much money we have on us. We then proceed to Check-in our luggages to the connecting flight (WestJet) to Edmonton.

We arrived Edmonton International Airport at about 9:20pm. My friend who has come to receive us as landed from Fort mcmurray some minutes before us and already waiting for us at the arrivals. We picked our checked in luggages and find out 2 bags are missing. Till today WestJet is yet to identify the whereabout of those bags. We then left for another friends house as we are worn out and hungry ( Foods served on Emirates Airline are not edible, only survived with the little bread include everytime as if they knew).

The Following morning, we went to Service Canada, Health Registry,Scotia Bank to open account and also got on the Wind Network. My friend has sent a broadcast to all his friends in the morning that a new naija family are in town and whatever they have to ease settling down should be communicated, and by evening, responses have started coming in. Alas!!! Someone has donated a car. We picked all needed stuffs the following day and moved them to the apartment they have helped us secure since August 1st. Also went on shopping to stock the house.We finally moved into our apartment on saturday and have been in relaxation mode since.

Canada is a really nice place to be. I pray all awaiting updates receives and speedy completion of process insha Allah.

It will end in praises.
BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU.

blacky

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-11-2014
Doc's Request.
03-08-15 comp.reg. docs & salary acc stmt
Nomination.....
03-02-15
AOR Received.
03-03-15
IELTS Request
sent with Apps
File Transfer...
16-7-16 bank statement verification
Med's Request
23-02-17
Med's Done....
06-03-17
Interview........
2-5-17 RPRF+Pcc+pof+updated forms
Passport Req..
7-08-17
VISA ISSUED...
21-8-17
LANDED..........
october 2017
I opened my mailbox and saw ACCRA.IMMIGRATION, I started jumping only for me to open and discover its acknowledgment of receipt of address change request i sent 12th August.
Oh my MR...

Congratulations labiz001 on ur smooth landing.

OlaOyo

Jul 22, 2016
labiz001 said:

It will end in praises.
Aaamin Ya' Allah, best wishes!

OlaOyo

Jul 22, 2016
blacky said:
I opened my mailbox and saw ACCRA.IMMIGRATION, I started jumping only for me to open and discover its acknowledgment of receipt of address change request i sent 12th August.
Oh my MR...

Congratulations labiz001 on ur smooth landing.
Thats a good indicator of a coming MR............It's well.

adaghogho

Star Member
Jan 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2014
Doc's Request.
09-09-2015
Nomination.....
14-02-2015
File Transfer...
14-02-2015
Med's Request
21-09-2015
Med's Done....
24-09-2015
Passport Req..
30-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2016
LANDED..........
September 2016
labiz001 said:

It will end in praises.
Congratulations on the safe landing... I rejoice with your family.. I just believe your missing bags will be found and returned to you in one piece.
It also gladdens my heart reading of how Nigerians in your city were willing to help even in the shortest of notice. If only our motherland could be this supportive,

There is ALWAYS a better way with God

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
blacky said:
Could this be the week we have been waiting for?
...MRs,RPRFs...
Congrats Blacky. Your are almost there.

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
labiz001 said:

It will end in praises.
Congratulation on your successful landing, enjoy your new home. it has finally ended in praise. :) :) :)

Ed_b_good

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
08-09-2014
Med's Request
04-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-02-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2015
LANDED..........
29-07-2015
Congratulations labiz001, wishing you success as you settle in your new country.

labiz001 said:

It will end in praises.

bolaopemire

Aug 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2014
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
Med's Request
21-07-2015
Med's Done....
13-08-2015
Passport Req..
10-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-2016
LANDED..........
08-06-2016
labiz001 said:

It will end in praises.
I love your arrangements especially relaxation mood. You need it to face the job hunting. Congratulations on your smooth landing

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
labiz001 said:

It will end in praises.
All the best ahead to you and your family. Congratulations on your safe arrival, welcome :)

Flosure

Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
25/11/2014
AOR Received.
25/11/2014
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
12/06/2015 and 28/10/2015
Med's Done....
05/11/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30/03/2016
VISA ISSUED...
13/04/2016
LANDED..........
04/08/2016
Easyjay said:
This is superbly comprehensive, Flosure with this you have just blown your cover U can no longer deny that U re a professional journalist. Congratulations WELCOME TO CANADA!
Easyjay. Laughs. Thanks for the wonderful comments. I just did my best. And thanks to God for the great opportunity.

Hope to touch base with you as soon as we are all well settled.

Regards.

labiz001

Star Member
Apr 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2014
Doc's Request.
25-08-2015 (salary acct,pof & employment letter)
Nomination.....
29-01-2015
IELTS Request
submitted with app
Med's Request
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
08-09-2015
Interview........
NO WAY
Passport Req..
11-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-03-2016
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
Thank you all for the comments

ibadanchap

Apr 19, 2016
labiz001 said:

It will end in praises.
Welcome to Canada and wishing you divine favour in your job hunting IJN

seunmsl7

Star Member
Jun 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1st Dec 2014
Doc's Request.
3rd June 2015 Request for new born Addition
Nomination.....
3rd Feb 2015
AOR Received.
24th Feb 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Applicatiom
File Transfer...
19 th Feb 2015
Med's Request
14th Sept 2015
Med's Done....
29th Sept 2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
29/3/2016
VISA ISSUED...
13/04/2016
LANDED..........
9th Sept 2016
labiz001 said:

It will end in praises.

Congratulations labiz001 Go into the land and be fruitful...