+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 applicants from Nigeria - Let's network

SNM

Dec 5, 2014
Inspiring stories!
All the best to all those who are patiently waiting!

I have a friend who is landing in Ottawa but has 6 hrs wait in Toronto,Could she visit friends in Toronto or must she stay within the precincts of the airport?

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
SNM said:
Inspiring stories!

I have a friend who is landing in Ottawa but has 6 hrs wait in Toronto,Could she visit friends in Toronto or must she stay within the precincts of the airport?
Her landing formalities will be done in Toronto, that's where she becomes a PR. From that point she's free to go anywhere she wants but will need to be mindful of time as the airport is on the edge of Mississauga and some distance from a lot of neighbourhoods.

Sambade

Jul 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/10/2014
Doc's Request.
Sept 1, POF and salary acc
Nomination.....
19/01/2015
Med's Request
04-04-2016
Med's Done....
06-04-2016
Passport Req..
18-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2016
LANDED..........
21-06-2016
DeeBruv said:
My Lovely Family.
I am so sorry to have been away for soooo long.
I congratulate the progressions made so far.
Our landing was very smooth. We entered Canada through the Vancouver International Airport on the 4th of July and became Permanent Residents. (Myself and My Wife).
Our case was God's work in manifestation. God shamed all the demon-possessed staff of IOM. They were shocked to the marrow because they never thought we could pull through.
The trauma started on July 10 2015 when AVO requested for another test for my spouse. She did the sputum test and there was no TB. The Oncologist was a very wicked woman. She wrote a report to AVO that my wife should be investigated for Metastatic Lung Disease. She did not tell us the content of the letter because of the intended havoc. AVO Medical office asked us to carry out Pap Smear test, Breast procedure, abdominal procedures and they were puncturing my wife's body to bring out tissues at every procedure. Then we had spent over half a million! I had almost given up on the immigration stuff but was more concerned about my wife's health. we were referred by IOM to Lakeshore Cancer Center in Lagos for all those Cancer tests. We discovered no Cancer. The Professor of Oncology with the Rosewll Park New York did an open lung Procedure that cost us another 500k. I told them that my wife was not feeling any sickness or symptoms. What led to all these tests was the Accra Medical Request. They insisted on carrying out the test. The results came and there was no cancer. The Professor refused and said he was not satisfied. They had to take her tissue block for further investigation and 2nd opinion at the New York Rosewell Park Cancer Hospital and that took another long time. Results came...No Cancer. IOM had no choice but to send the result after 10 months!!!!!! AVO called me about a month to our medical expiry and enquired if we could land before 8th of July which was our medical expiry. The Visa Officer issued the visas Immediately. God showed Himself to those Medical Practitioners that He is God!. The trauma was so much because my wife started feeling weak because of the evil reports of the so-called doctors. it took a psychological toll on her and we started thinking that perhaps she had cancer. I read all the medical books on cancer that i almost became a Professor in Oncology. Please pray against every manipulation at the medical stage. Those evil nurses and doctors are everywhere. They don't see good things and they exploit you because of your determination. Bind them before every visit. For those who are yet to recieve MR it will come soon. Just do your personal complete test before it comes so that you can fix any error before AVO's MR. Its important!!! Otherwise you may be delayed and God forbid them wasting your time. God saw us through...Its Him alll the wayyyyyy. PH, My Snail (Technolee) and all my friends who have been constantly following me up inbox wise...I love you all...Chat soon!!!!!!!
Congratulations ...thank God for victory, welcome to Canada

Sambade

Jul 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/10/2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
19/01/2015
Med's Request
04-04-2016
Med's Done....
06-04-2016
Passport Req..
18-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2016
LANDED..........
21-06-2016
SNM said:
Inspiring stories!

are you sure she will have the strength to visit anybody after the long hours and possibly all her bags, i thinks its better the friends come to the airport for her...my opinion anyway...she can visit anywhere she wants to

Sambade

Jul 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/10/2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
19/01/2015
Med's Request
04-04-2016
Med's Done....
06-04-2016
Passport Req..
18-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2016
LANDED..........
21-06-2016
BabyBal said:
Ok - thank you very much. Do you remember how long the embassy turnaround was from when you mailed your license to them to when you received the letter of authenticity?
Hello BabyBal, yes just like Ibadanchap already said, i sent my license to Ottawa and i have done G1 but i will do G in a couple of weeks ... on turnaround i was told 4 weeks but i got the letter back in 10 days from Ottawa

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DeeBruv said:
My Lovely Family.
Our landing was very smooth. We entered Canada through the Vancouver International Airport on the 4th of July and became Permanent Residents. (Myself and My Wife).
Congrats DeeBruv, it has finally ended in praise, God fought for you.

ibadanchap

Apr 19, 2016
DeeBruv said:
My Lovely Family.
Our case was God's work in manifestation. God shamed all the demon-possessed staff of IOM. They were shocked to the marrow because they never thought we could pull through.
The trauma started on July 10 2015 when AVO requested for another test for my spouse. She did the sputum test and there was no TB. The Oncologist was a very wicked woman. She wrote a report to AVO that my wife should be investigated for Metastatic Lung Disease. She did not tell us the content of the letter because of the intended havoc. AVO Medical office asked us to carry out Pap Smear test, Breast procedure, abdominal procedures and they were puncturing my wife's body to bring out tissues at every procedure. Then we had spent over half a million! I had almost given up on the immigration stuff but was more concerned about my wife's health. we were referred by IOM to Lakeshore Cancer Center in Lagos for all those Cancer tests. We discovered no Cancer. The Professor of Oncology with the Rosewll Park New York did an open lung Procedure that cost us another 500k. I told them that my wife was not feeling any sickness or symptoms. What led to all these tests was the Accra Medical Request. They insisted on carrying out the test. The results came and there was no cancer. The Professor refused and said he was not satisfied. They had to take her tissue block for further investigation and 2nd opinion at the New York Rosewell Park Cancer Hospital and that took another long time. Results came...No Cancer. IOM had no choice but to send the result after 10 months!!!!!! AVO called me about a month to our medical expiry and enquired if we could land before 8th of July which was our medical expiry. The Visa Officer issued the visas Immediately. God showed Himself to those Medical Practitioners that He is God!. The trauma was so much because my wife started feeling weak because of the evil reports of the so-called doctors. it took a psychological toll on her and we started thinking that perhaps she had cancer. I read all the medical books on cancer that i almost became a Professor in Oncology. Please pray against every manipulation at the medical stage. Those evil nurses and doctors are everywhere. They don't see good things and they exploit you because of your determination. Bind them before every visit. For those who are yet to recieve MR it will come soon. Just do your personal complete test before it comes so that you can fix any error before AVO's MR. Its important!!! Otherwise you may be delayed and God forbid them wasting your time. God saw us through...Its Him alll the wayyyyyy. PH, My Snail (Technolee) and all my friends who have been constantly following me up inbox wise...I love you all...Chat soon!!!!!!!
A truly truly inspiring story. Congrats on your landing and victory over the enemy. It has ended in praise

powermike999

Star Member
Jun 5, 2016
Hello Great people,

I'm so happy to discover so many testimonies here. Pls i need help concerning my reference letter. My previous employer refused to write it 'To Whom It May Concern' instead they are asking for a specific address.

Has any1 experienced this before? Who can we address the letter to. PLEASE HELP MY GOOD PEOPLE.

Thanks

Abembem

Star Member
Oct 11, 2014
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2014
AOR Received.
15-01-2015
IELTS Request
sent
Med's Request
10-08-2015
Med's Done....
13-08-2015
Interview........
Olorun o jee..
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11th March 2016 To His Glory
LANDED..........
12th June 2016
DeeBruv said:
My Lovely Family.
Oopeee o!! Finally, It is well and God be praised. It will always end in praise, just trust in God. Welcome Boss

Abembem

Star Member
Oct 11, 2014
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2014
AOR Received.
15-01-2015
IELTS Request
sent
Med's Request
10-08-2015
Med's Done....
13-08-2015
Interview........
Olorun o jee..
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11th March 2016 To His Glory
LANDED..........
12th June 2016
Congrats all, Easyjay, Babygirl, Flosure, Debruv and all with positive updates and news. May God bless and favour us all....Praise all thru... :) :) :) :)

Nameless_Canada

Star Member
Dec 10, 2014
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-03-2015
Med's Request
Soon
Med's Done....
Soon
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
DeeBruv said:
My Lovely Family.
MY VISA APPEAR BY FIRE!

1. Covenants with disappointment, break by the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus
2. Every witchcraft curse working against my traveling oversea, break in the name of Jesus name
3. Holy Spirit, disgrace every household enemies waging war against my traveling abroad in Jesus name
4. Evil voices saying NO to the procurement of my visa, by the voice of the Lord, be silenced now in the name of Jesus
5. Marks of rejection upon my life, be erased by the blood of Jesus
6. Every evil embargo placed on my traveling, be lifted by fire in the name of Jesus
7. Every satanic checkpoint in the second heaven against my breakthrough be dismantled by fire in the name of Jesus
8. Every power sitting on my traveling somersault and die in the name of Jesus
9. I withdraw my passport from every evil altar in the name of Jesus
10. Ever satanic bodyguard monitoring my traveling for evil die in the name of Jesus
11. I reject every satanic conspiracy against my visa in the name of Jesus
12. Every stronghold at the edge of my breakthrough, be dismantled in Jesus name
13. Every failure mechanism designed against my destiny, die by fire in the name of Jesus
14. Every satanic padlock fashioned against my visa scatter by fire in Jesus name
15. Windows of heaven open for my visa in the name of Jesus
16. I cancel with the blood of Jesus, every dream of rejection in the name of Jesus
17. I cancel with the blood of Jesus, every dream of hatred in the name of Jesus
18. Holy ghost inject my blood with the virus of favour in the name of Jesus
19. Anointing for favour, fall on me in the name of Jesus
20. Every failure at the edge of my Visa breakthrough, die in the name of Jesus
21. Every curse of rejection, my life is not your landing space
22. Every Pharaoh from the waters, sitting on my traveling somersault and die
23. You my passport, being to magnetise your Visa in the name of Jesus
24. Every mark of rejection on my passport be ceased by the blood of Jesus
25. O Lord, grant me favour before the Consular Officers in the name of Jesus
26. I pursue, I overtake, and I recover everything stolen from my life in the dream
27. Holy ghost fire, promote me in the name of Jesus
28. My visa manifest by fire in the name of Jesus
29. I am favoured by God, I am favoured by heaven, I am favoured by men by fire in the name of Jesus
30. Begin to give God Praise

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nameless_Canada said:
MY VISA APPEAR BY FIRE!

1. Covenants with disappointment, break by the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus
2. Every witchcraft curse working against my traveling oversea, break in the name of Jesus name
3. Holy Spirit, disgrace every household enemies waging war against my traveling abroad in Jesus name
4. Evil voices saying NO to the procurement of my visa, by the voice of the Lord, be silenced now in the name of Jesus
5. Marks of rejection upon my life, be erased by the blood of Jesus
6. Every evil embargo placed on my traveling, be lifted by fire in the name of Jesus
7. Every satanic checkpoint in the second heaven against my breakthrough be dismantled by fire in the name of Jesus
8. Every power sitting on my traveling somersault and die in the name of Jesus
9. I withdraw my passport from every evil altar in the name of Jesus
10. Ever satanic bodyguard monitoring my traveling for evil die in the name of Jesus
11. I reject every satanic conspiracy against my visa in the name of Jesus
12. Every stronghold at the edge of my breakthrough, be dismantled in Jesus name
13. Every failure mechanism designed against my destiny, die by fire in the name of Jesus
14. Every satanic padlock fashioned against my visa scatter by fire in Jesus name
15. Windows of heaven open for my visa in the name of Jesus
16. I cancel with the blood of Jesus, every dream of rejection in the name of Jesus
17. I cancel with the blood of Jesus, every dream of hatred in the name of Jesus
18. Holy ghost inject my blood with the virus of favour in the name of Jesus
19. Anointing for favour, fall on me in the name of Jesus
20. Every failure at the edge of my Visa breakthrough, die in the name of Jesus
21. Every curse of rejection, my life is not your landing space
22. Every Pharaoh from the waters, sitting on my traveling somersault and die
23. You my passport, being to magnetise your Visa in the name of Jesus
24. Every mark of rejection on my passport be ceased by the blood of Jesus
25. O Lord, grant me favour before the Consular Officers in the name of Jesus
26. I pursue, I overtake, and I recover everything stolen from my life in the dream
27. Holy ghost fire, promote me in the name of Jesus
28. My visa manifest by fire in the name of Jesus
29. I am favoured by God, I am favoured by heaven, I am favoured by men by fire in the name of Jesus
30. Begin to give God Praise
Amen for these powerful prayers points.
It will surely end in praise.

dewasco

Jun 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
19-09-2014
Nomination.....
06-01-2015
Med's Done....
12-07-2015
Passport Req..
04-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2016
LANDED..........
July
Welcome Flosure to your land of fluorishing. A great guy indeed. From ibadan to lagos to Canada,our stories keeps getting better.......

Flosure said:
My Landing Story.

This journey started in 2009 with a number of failed attempts. i decided to give it a final shot in 2014 and that final shot has finally landed me and my family in Canada.

We left Lagos on 3rd August @ exactly 11.30pm aboard British Airways enroute London to Calgary.

We landed at Heathrow AIrport at around 6.00am at the Terminal 5 which I learnt was recently built. The terminal is very beautiful as compared to MMIA.

The wait at Heathrow airport was indeed a long one but who cares because we have the final destination in our minds. My children had fun in London. We did a bit of shopping at the airport. There is a children corner with couches that are very good for sleeping. We all slept for hours.

The announcement for the final journey to Calgary was made and we found our way to the gate where we are to board to Calgary. London to Calgary was 8 hours & 45 minutes. The journey was indeed very smooth void of any turbulence. My 11 month baby slept throughout and didn't wake up until we stood up from our seats after landing.

We landed at YYC at about 8.45pm on 4th August which was 5th August in NIgeria.

We had a little delay because one of our baggages did not arrive from London. A complaint was logged with BA customer service officer. And it was confirmed that our baggage will come the next day. I completed the necessary papers and was told the baggage would be delivered to the address I provided. And true to their word, the baggage was delivered to our residential apartment.

The CBSA officials were all cooperative and we did not have any delay at all. They didn't ask for POF. We did not even have up to $10,000 talk less of declaring excess.

COPRs collected and stamped while our own copies handed back to us. And we were welcomed as Canadian Permanent Residents.

FEMOL and my brother-inlaw were both on hand to receive us at the airport.

So far we have collected our Social Insurance Numbers, opened bank accounts, registered for Medical Insurance, etc.

The next phase is house, appointment for our children schools, etc.

The settling down is in phases but everything is in progress.

Canada is indeed beautiful..... You ask yourself if this is another life or what. If not for anything, it worths all the penny for our children and coming generations.

Even though, I consulted the services of an agent. I can categorically say that I have benefited immensely from this family. My appreciation goes to everyone and I mean it everyone because I have gained from everyone. But permit me to mention and give a resounding appreciation to Pipis Husband (the man that started this forum, you have been a blessing and God will continually bless you all the days of your life). Other people that have also impacted me massively include Kollins, Oga Collins, FEMOL, Obinja, Mkbaba, Preferred, Sisi Mee, Rozorin, Liss, Kuskus (the man that gave me link to PCC contact), Ayobami, Ed_b_good, Ibadanchap, Neyobash (gave us discounts for our PPR and pickup, God bless you). And all

Pipis Husband, you have watered many with your suggestions, advices, encouragement; and God will surely water all that concerns you in Jesus name.

I pray that the hand of God Almighty will move on behalf of everyone expecting from AVO in Jesus name.

I am not signing off finally. I am surely part of this family.

God bless you all.

bolaopemire

Aug 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2014
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
Med's Request
21-07-2015
Med's Done....
13-08-2015
Passport Req..
10-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-2016
LANDED..........
08-06-2016
Congratulations Deebruv, praise to the Lord who made this way for you. Welcome to Canada

neyobash14

Dec 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Nomination.....
11-03-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
DeeBruv said:
My Lovely Family.
d devil is a liar jare...
congrats again bro.