Apr. 18, 2016 Decision Made: May 26, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
May 23, 2016 Pick-up Mail.....: May 30, 2016
LANDED..........
10-Jul-2016
tosin79 said:
God is God, He is no man (3ce)
He has done it again!!!
Eyin le seyi, Eyin le seyi ooo...(You are the ONE who did this)
Ayeraye olorun iyanu (Everlasting Father, Wonderful God)
Eyin le seyi o eee... (You are the ONE who did this)

To God be all the glory, Visas and COPRs received for my family on May 23, 2016.
I am grateful to God who has brought us to a successful completion of this journey which started way back in 2008. Here we are, after two TRV refusals in 2008 and 2010, and FSW 2011 application which disappeared into "thin air" and remains untraceable till date despite the use of a Canadian based consultant. TRV was eventually issued in 2013 and again in 2015 as well as Student visa (issued to spouse) in 2015. All existing valid Canadian visas were cancelled upon the issuance of the Immigrant visa.
I take this opportunity to appreciate the amazing support and wonderful contributions of everyone on this platform, particularly Pipis Husband and Neyobash. With the information and help available on this forum, the use of a consultant was totally unnecessary for me. To everyone awaiting positive updates from AVO, it will soon be your turn to celebrate IJMN, Amen.
WOOOW.... since 2008?? OMG.... This is awesome, splendid... Let somebody shout "Halleluyah................."
Tosin, thanks for not giving up. I can imagine your joy right now, how does it feel? Unexplainable... Your faith has worked wonders for you. This is a miracle. Those of us who applied without stress should be greatly thankful to the Almighty God.

Oti she o, Baba ti she o (He has done it, my Father has done it) 2x, Owun to ba mi le run, Baba ti she o (What caused me great fear, my Father has done it)

Oh Lord, prove again and again that you are the Almighty in our lives today! More testimonies pleeeeeaaaaaaaaseeeee

tosin79

Apr 10, 2014
bebisco said:
WOOOW.... since 2008?? OMG.... This is awesome, splendid... Let somebody shout "Halleluyah................."
Tosin, thanks for not giving up. I can imagine your joy right now, how does it feel? Unexplainable... Your faith has worked wonders for you. This is a miracle. Those of us who applied without stress should be greatly thankful to the Almighty God.

Oti she o, Baba ti she o (He has done it, my Father has done it) 2x, Owun to ba mi le run, Baba ti she o (What caused me great fear, my Father has done it)

Oh Lord, prove again and again that you are the Almighty in our lives today! More testimonies pleeeeeaaaaaaaaseeeee
@ Bebisco, thanks for rejoicing with my family.

Ed_b_good

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
08-09-2014
Med's Request
04-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-02-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2015
LANDED..........
29-07-2015
Congratulations to tosin79, your perseverance had paid off, wishing you success as you kick start phase 2 of your Canadian journey.

tosin79 said:
He has done it again!!!

To God be all the glory, Visas and COPRs received for my family on May 23, 2016.
I am grateful to God who has brought us to a successful completion of this journey which started way back in 2008. Here we are, after two TRV refusals in 2008 and 2010, and FSW 2011 application which disappeared into "thin air" and remains untraceable till date despite the use of a Canadian based consultant. TRV was eventually issued in 2013 and again in 2015 as well as Student visa (issued to spouse) in 2015. All existing valid Canadian visas were cancelled upon the issuance of the Immigrant visa.
I take this opportunity to appreciate the amazing support and wonderful contributions of everyone on this platform, particularly Pipis Husband and Neyobash. With the information and help available on this forum, the use of a consultant was totally unnecessary for me. To everyone awaiting positive updates from AVO, it will soon be your turn to celebrate IJMN, Amen.

pace

Star Member
Jul 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-12-2014
File Transfer...
23-02-2015
Med's Request
24-08-2015
Med's Done....
31-08-2015
Passport Req..
21-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
19-04-2016
LANDED..........
Congrats.

All the best in the new phase.

tosin79 said:
He has done it again!!!

Gentlecanadian

Nov 18, 2015
tosin79 said:
He has done it again!!!

Congratulations.I rejoice with your family

Ghledhow

Star Member
Apr 2, 2016
Good morning my e family,

To God be the glory my family and I arrived Vancouver safely. Flight was smooth and the officials were very friendly. For those waiting for news from AVO, your blessing is coming sooner than you think IJN!

Please landed seniors, I just checked my status on CIC website and it's still on decision made. When does it change to completed? As I got in since 23rd.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
tosin79 said:
He has done it again!!!

Congrats dear tosin79, what a journey! But as always with our God, it ends in praises :)

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Ghledhow said:

To God be the glory my family and I arrived Vancouver safely. Flight was smooth and the officials were very friendly. For those waiting for news from AVO, your blessing is coming sooner than you think IJN!

Please landed seniors, I just checked my status on CIC website and it's still on decision made. When does it change to completed? As I got in since 23rd.
Congrats on your safe arrival, welcome. Status change will be effected within the next 60 days but it's irrelevant once you have landed. All the best ahead.

kaycanny

Mar 12, 2016
tosin79 said:
He has done it again!!!

henstboy

Apr 5, 2015
Waooo Ghledhow, congratulations and to God be the glory for your safe landing ! could you please share your landing experience also how is Vancouver? Am strongly also considering landing in Vancouver on the completion of my process.
We will appreciate reading your experience as a landed senior like others did.

Thank you, e family member.

cheers and wish you all the best in the Maple country.

Nameless_Canada

Star Member
Dec 10, 2014
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-03-2015
Med's Request
Soon
Med's Done....
Soon
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Elders in the house, i greet ooooo.

Please what could be holding our MR? AVO please conform and comply.

Easyjay

Star Member
Mar 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-16-2014
Nomination.....
10-23-2014
AOR Received.
11-18-2015
IELTS Request
INCLUDED FROM INCEPTION
File Transfer...
01-28-2015
Med's Request
07-30-2015
Med's Done....
08-10-2015
Interview........
NIL
Passport Req..
03-04-2016, PP sent 16-03-16 requested for clarification on account statement 30-03-16
VISA ISSUED...
04-05-2016
LANDED..........
JULY 2016
Tosin and Ghledhow CONGRATUUULAAAAATIIIIIIONS!!!!!!!!!!

bebisco

Star Member
Sep 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 8, 2014
Doc's Request.
Feb. 6, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
May 28, 2015
Med's Request
Aug. 21, 2015
Med's Done....
Aug. 26, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Apr. 18, 2016 Decision Made: May 26, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
May 23, 2016 Pick-up Mail.....: May 30, 2016
LANDED..........
10-Jul-2016
Ghledhow said:

Congratulations bro... God has done it again, He is not a man to lie.

Mabertia

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2014
Med's Done....
07-09-2015
Passport Req..
21-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2016
LANDED..........
29-07-2016
Congratulations Ghledhow, may you find peace and favour in Canada. Does it really matter when it changes from "Decision Made" to "Landed"? Remember it took them ages to update from "In process" to "Decision Made". Just go about your lawful business.

Ghledhow said: