Sent with App
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16 - 05- 2016
LANDED..........
JUNE 26, 2016
Canada ds year said:
Congratulations Aby4444. That's a powerful testimony. All the best ahead.
Thank you Canada ds year

Aby444

Oct 10, 2014
Abuja
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16 - 05- 2016
LANDED..........
JUNE 26, 2016
Lighton said:
Congrats Abby444! May His name alone be praised. What an inspiring testimony!
Thank you Linton

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
bebisco said:
Elder PH, thanks for this landing info. we will take note. but senior bros, you have not yet answered my question o! WHAT DID YOU PACK IN 10 BOXES? AND YOU SENT SOME ITEMS VIA CARGO, WHAT KIND OF ITEMS DID YOU SEND? Please share some ideas.
I came prepared and I've replied your PM :)

Ed_b_good

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
08-09-2014
Med's Request
04-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-02-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2015
LANDED..........
29-07-2015
Congratulations 7G, start leading phase 2 already ☺☺

7G said:
Hello House,

Happy to announce the arrival of our pick-up mail at 11:50 hrs this morning, May 23, 2016.
Online status changed to "Decision Made" last Friday, May 20, 2016.
Thanks to all for the best wishes.
I hope everyone waiting for one update or the other, do get theirs soonest.

Special thanks also to Neyobash for the assistance towards the pick-up.

Last week was quite an interesting one as my brother and family whom I introduced to the Express Entry and NSPNP last year, were asked to submit their passports for visas processing.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
immigrant2b said:
Hello forum members and seniors can any one explain about the requirment of CIC atleast hour per week for fsw2014 work experience?

Full Time

30 hours/week for 12 months = 1 year full time (1,560 hours)

Part time

15 hours/week for 24 months = 1 year full time (1,560 hours)
OR
30 hours/week for 12 months at more than one job = 1 year full time (1,560 hours)

You must show that you did the duties set out in the lead statement of the occupational description in the NOC, including all the essential duties and most of the main duties listed.

If you cannot show that your work experience meets the description in the NOC, you are not eligible under this program.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who.asp

immigrant2b

Oct 29, 2014
GENTLEANDREW said:
Full Time

30 hours/week for 12 months = 1 year full time (1,560 hours)

Part time

15 hours/week for 24 months = 1 year full time (1,560 hours)
OR
30 hours/week for 12 months at more than one job = 1 year full time (1,560 hours)

You must show that you did the duties set out in the lead statement of the occupational description in the NOC, including all the essential duties and most of the main duties listed.

If you cannot show that your work experience meets the description in the NOC, you are not eligible under this program.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who.asp
Thanks for the information but this is the requirment for the current system i.e express entry .I guess the requirments were different for 2014 federal skilled immigration program

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
immigrant2b said:
Thanks for the information but this is the requirment for the current system i.e express entry .I guess the requirments were different for 2014 federal skilled immigration program

I am not sure that they ever changed it. It is still the same. The only thing that changed is the name of the program and the process of selection. Every thing remains the same aside settlement funds that tends to increase on a yearly basis.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
immigrant2b said:
The information remains the same, the figures provided by GentleAndrew are in order for both current EE and the old FSW.

TENMEN

Nov 11, 2014
Pipis Husband said:
Hi all, glad to see people are keeping their spirits up. Never allow circumstances to dictate how you will enjoy life cos the life is already short ;)

I found this on another thread and thought to share with you all awaiting movement to the next level. Give it a try and share your status but no negativity 8)

Check your application status in more detail (not GCMS):

Did you know that you can see real time progress of your application by registering at myCIC? Once you register your GCKey account and link your application to that account of yours, it will show your application details like this:

Where is the Application? Details
Application/profile status <Current Status>
Review of eligibility <Current Status>
Review of medical results <Current Status>
Review of submitted documents <Current Status>
Scheduling an interview <Current Status>
A background check is needed <Current Status>
Final decision <Current Status>

For GCKey Sign Up, go to the following link and Continue to GCKey: www [dot] cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/mycic.asp

Once you have completed your registration, login and proceed to "Link application to this account". Follow the instructions to Link your application to your account, you will need your IELTS Test ID #, in addition to other details, to complete this process.
All the express entry applicants are able to view their application like this by default. Now the paper based applications can be linked to myCIC as well.

Hope this helps, all the best :)
Hello
I need to know what the IELTS test number is, I used my international passport as means of ID, is this the test ID or is it the candidate number they used to allocate seats on the test date? I also did a renewal of my international passport. So which one should be used to link account?

Thanks for your response

nerylanmi

Nov 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
[color=red]2132[/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=purple]04-09-2014[/color]
Doc's Request.
[color=green] 02-03-2016[/color] 5669, POF, 5401 &amp; PCC
Nomination.....
[color=green] 10-12-2014[/color]
AOR Received.
[color=brown] 5-1-2015[/color]
Med's Request
[color=cyan][b]30-06-2015[/b][/color]
Med's Done....
[color=blue][b]14-08-2015[/b][/color]
TENMEN said:
Hello
I need to know what the IELTS test number is, I used my international passport as means of ID, is this the test ID or is it the candidate number they used to allocate seats on the test date? I also did a renewal of my international passport. So which one should be used to link account?

Thanks for your response
The Number to use is "Test Report Form Number" @ the bottom of ur IELTS Report Form

bebisco

Star Member
Sep 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 8, 2014
Doc's Request.
Feb. 6, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
May 28, 2015
Med's Request
Aug. 21, 2015
Med's Done....
Aug. 26, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Apr. 18, 2016 Decision Made: May 26, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
May 23, 2016 Pick-up Mail.....: May 30, 2016
LANDED..........
10-Jul-2016
Hi everyone, a very good morning to you! Great things will happen this week as MR, PPR, PUMs keeps rolling in. Please share your joy here to encourage others that AVO is working. Shalom.

naGod

Jan 22, 2015
Nigeria
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-11-2014
Doc's Request.
15-02-2018
Nomination.....
DD charge 22-01-2015, PER:15-04-2015
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Done....
upfront 12-05-2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
12-04-2018
good morning house, quite some time, I try linking my application with the mycic template, but response was no messages found on my status, with the following proviso that information may not be corrected which have double check many times using my various applications information, or that i should wait for the next 24 hrs may be there is link up issue, other information gathered from the template was subsequent correspondence will be through the mycic account, seniors i want your urgent clarification and information on this, thank you.

tosin79

Apr 10, 2014
God is God, He is no man (3ce)
He has done it again!!!
Eyin le seyi, Eyin le seyi ooo...(You are the ONE who did this)
Ayeraye olorun iyanu (Everlasting Father, Wonderful God)
Eyin le seyi o eee... (You are the ONE who did this)

To God be all the glory, Visas and COPRs received for my family on May 23, 2016.
I am grateful to God who has brought us to a successful completion of this journey which started way back in 2008. Here we are, after two TRV refusals in 2008 and 2010, and FSW 2011 application which disappeared into "thin air" and remains untraceable till date despite the use of a Canadian based consultant. TRV was eventually issued in 2013 and again in 2015 as well as Student visa (issued to spouse) in 2015. All existing valid Canadian visas were cancelled upon the issuance of the Immigrant visa.
I take this opportunity to appreciate the amazing support and wonderful contributions of everyone on this platform, particularly Pipis Husband and Neyobash. With the information and help available on this forum, the use of a consultant was totally unnecessary for me. To everyone awaiting positive updates from AVO, it will soon be your turn to celebrate IJMN, Amen.

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
naGod said:
good morning house, quite some time, I try linking my application with the mycic template, but response was no messages found on my status, with the following proviso that information may not be corrected which have double check many times using my various applications information, or that i should wait for the next 24 hrs may be there is link up issue, other information gathered from the template was subsequent correspondence will be through the mycic account, seniors i want your urgent clarification and information on this, thank you.
In addition to your issue, I can't login the next time I try to, I get "the username and password are incorrect".