+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 applicants from Nigeria - Let's network

iphie28

Star Member
Apr 6, 2016
Pipis Husband said:
Receipt of ITA proves you have enough points. No need to do any more BODMAS or new ECA. All the evaluation bodies use the same criteria so your result from them won't change. Go ahead with your application which I know will end in success. Congrats :)
Ok. Thanks for ur answers. Pls did you see my last post? I claimed 135 points but someone is of d opinion I should hv claimed 120 instead :-[

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
iphie28 said:
Ok. Thanks for ur answers. Pls did you see my last post? I claimed 135 points but someone is of d opinion I should hv claimed 120 instead :-[
In plain English, it matters not what what you claimed ;) What matters is what they (CIC / IRCC) calculate as per your application and the ITA proves to you and anyone else that you had enough points. ITA is not issued based on what 'you claimed' but on what they calculated and if you meet the standard.

Please go ahead and live your life in forward gear :)

iphie28

Star Member
Apr 6, 2016
Pipis Husband said:
In plain English, it matters not what what you claimed ;) What matters is what they (CIC / IRCC) calculate as per your application and the ITA proves to you and anyone else that you had enough points. ITA is not issued based on what 'you claimed' but on what they calculated and if you meet the standard.

Please go ahead and live your life in forward gear :)
Okay thanks...just that some pple get rejected for caiming wrong ECA points..after filing the eectronic application.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iphie28 said:
Okay thanks...just that some pple get rejected for caiming wrong ECA points..after filing the eectronic application.

I quite understand what you are saying. Have you crossed checked your ECA and the corresponding point? Did you declare the same ECA report provided by WES or the organization that you used on your EE profile? If they both contradict, there will be issues after the final submission because they will still review everything after sending it to ACCRA; it is where it will go after your final submission. So, correlate to see if there are no imbalance. If there are, they will raise a flag later and likely you will receive a correspondence from them. ITA is not ULTIMATE. You get the ULTIMATE after your final submission.

The only advantage that can stand for you with the current situation is if the ECA report does not affect the first review; to check if you meet the Federal Skilled Worker status. I mean to say here that may be you declared for some thing high when it is meant to be low. If it does not, then you are still safe and your nomination by a province is very intact because you would have obtained additional 600 points. But if you have declared a wrong ECA to score more than 67 points before you get to the pool to be scored over 1200 points, then there will be concern.

iyogunmat

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2014
IELTS Request
sent with file
Med's Request
31-08-2015
Med's Done....
03-09-2015
Interview........
By God's grace not applicable
Passport Req..
5th may 2016
VISA ISSUED...
27 may 2016
To the glory of the almighty God. The one who sleeps not and looketh upon his children. I humbly announce my ppr to this wonderful and supportive house with a grateful heart. Special thanks to everyone and in particular Pipis Husband, ksa, ma ig, kayb and all too numerous to mention. God will bless us all and we shall all achieve our canada dreams.

It has ended in praise.

bebisco

Star Member
Sep 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 8, 2014
Doc's Request.
Feb. 6, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
May 28, 2015
Med's Request
Aug. 21, 2015
Med's Done....
Aug. 26, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Apr. 18, 2016 Decision Made: May 26, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
May 23, 2016 Pick-up Mail.....: May 30, 2016
LANDED..........
10-Jul-2016
iyogunmat said:
To the glory of the almighty God. The one who sleeps not and looketh upon his children. I humbly announce my ppr to this wonderful and supportive house with a grateful heart. Special thanks to everyone and in particular Pipis Husband, ksa, ma ig, kayb and all too numerous to mention. God will bless us all and we shall all achieve our canada dreams.

It has ended in praise.
Walllaaaaa, let the celebrations begin! And the Praises keep going up. I have been refreshing my page looking for celebrants. Beloved we rejoice with you. Who's next in the house? Elder Pipis Husband one bottle of wine is coming your waaaaaayyyy. Next celebrant please share the news..............

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
iyogunmat said:

It has ended in praise.
Congrats, God be praised. very happy for you

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
GENTLEANDREW said:
I quite understand what you are saying. Have you crossed checked your ECA and the corresponding point? Did you declare the same ECA report provided by WES or the organization that you used on your EE profile? If they both contradict, there will be issues after the final submission because they will still review everything after sending it to ACCRA; it is where it will go after your final submission. So, correlate to see if there are no imbalance. If there are, they will raise a flag later and likely you will receive a correspondence from them. ITA is not ULTIMATE. You get the ULTIMATE after your final submission.

The only advantage that can stand for you with the current situation is if the ECA report does not affect the first review; to check if you meet the Federal Skilled Worker status. I mean to say here that may be you declared for some thing high when it is meant to be low. If it does not, then you are still safe and your nomination by a province is very intact because you would have obtained additional 600 points. But if you have declared a wrong ECA to score more than 67 points before you get to the pool to be scored over 1200 points, then there will be concern.
Hi GentleAndrew, sent you a PM on this :)

Sambade

Jul 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/10/2014
Doc's Request.
Sept 1, POF and salary acc
Nomination.....
19/01/2015
Med's Request
04-04-2016
Med's Done....
06-04-2016
Passport Req..
18-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2016
LANDED..........
21-06-2016
iyogunmat said:

It has ended in praise.
Wow!!! Congrats...oya forward march courier company,sharpely

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
bebisco said:
Walllaaaaa, let the celebrations begin! And the Praises keep going up. I have been refreshing my page looking for celebrants. Beloved we rejoice with you. Who's next in the house? Elder Pipis Husband one bottle of wine is coming your waaaaaayyyy. Next celebrant please share the news..............
8) ;D ;)

jjalex

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
Nomination.....
DD cashed on 23-01-2015/ Processing Started 23-01-2015
File Transfer...
10-02-2015
Med's Request
13-08-2015
Med's Done....
18-08-2015
iyogunmat said:

It has ended in praise.

Congratulations @iyogunmat on the arrival of your PPR, I pray that the remaining process will be smooth and Fast IJN.

If I may ask did you receive COA mail before your PPR, if yes when did the mail drop.

Congratulations to every other members with update and we that are still waiting for one positive update or the other PPR, MR and pick up Mails, it will end in praise for us all and stay bless.

teagirl

Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Form 5669, RPRF, PCC, updated PoF; requested in Apr 2016
Med's Request
21-09-2015
Med's Done....
22-09-2015
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
17-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-06-2016
Congrats to the ones with updates.

Please I need to know if I will be allowed to attend the IOM session with a baby as I have an infant.

bebisco

Star Member
Sep 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 8, 2014
Doc's Request.
Feb. 6, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
May 28, 2015
Med's Request
Aug. 21, 2015
Med's Done....
Aug. 26, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
10-Jul-2016
GENTLEANDREW said:
I just responded, PH.
GentleAndrew, wetin Elder dey tell you for backyard? After let us know. :eek:

bebisco

Star Member
Sep 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 8, 2014
Doc's Request.
Feb. 6, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
May 28, 2015
Med's Request
Aug. 21, 2015
Med's Done....
Aug. 26, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
10-Jul-2016
teagirl said:
Congrats to the ones with updates.

Please I need to know if I will be allowed to attend the IOM session with a baby as I have an infant.
You won't be able to concentrate. You will be distracted and you don't want others to be inconvenienced because of you. I will say "make only you waka go". Give baby to a trusted sister or mother to hold for you. Holding baby from 8am to 4pm no go easy for you. Stay well.