Interview........
Nothing as such
Passport Req..
31-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-08-2015
LANDED..........
6th November 2015 (7:10 pm local time)
TENMEN, I pray that you will turn ELEVENMEN very soon.
Do not make any update for now until your wife is around 6Months in my own opinion. You may also choose to update them as PH rightly advised.
I have come to realise that no matter the directions we get on here, our personal decision is paramount.
I bet and do believe that before your wife is 6months, you would have been here by the Grace of God.

Congratulations to you Sambade. Neyobash is next.....

Bbmj

Star Member
Apr 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2014
Nomination.....
02-12-2014
Med's Request
16-06-2015
Med's Done....
18-06-2015
Passport Req..
27-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2015
LANDED..........
29-09-2015
TENMEN said:
Hello House,
This is my situation. My wife is three months pregnant, We have since done our medicals Oct 2015 and are actually awaiting PPR mail. Do I have to inform AVO that she is 3 months pregnant and send addition POF due to my unborn? Just very confused at this stage. Thanks in advance for your support.
Hello TENMEN,

Here is my story, hope it's useful to you and others on this forum.

Once I found out I was 8 weeks pregnant, I informed AVO via CSE. Unfortunately that mail was never delivered and I didn't notice till it was time for medicals which by then I was already about 18 weeks. I was fearful as medicals will reveal pregnancy and AVO might view it as being dishonest. However, I went ahead with medicals and then sent AVO a cover letter informing them of my pregnancy and included the previous mail I sent that was never delivered and also a new POF to cover the new addition.

PPR came at week 30 thereabout. Airlines will no longer fly you after week 32 and some airlines week 34. I was faced with a dilemma here:- do I chance it - send our passports to AVO and pray that they return it quickly before week 34 so I can fly? Or worst case scenario, AVO sends back the passport after week 34 and I'm forced to have the baby here. That would mean having to do medicals for the baby and only God knows how long before AVO will be ready to issue our visas again. I didn't want that.

We decided to put our faith to work. We sent the passports with a strongly worded cover letter informing AVO that I had just barely 4 weeks to travel and how safety of both mother and child were top priority. We didn't beg, we simply just stated our case in a professional manner. We let them know that if they intend issuing us the visas, they need to process it and return our passports before week 33 so as to allow us travel latest week 34. And if not, then they should delay issuance till after the baby is born (Of course we were praying that the later will not be the case) And to the glory of God, our visas were issued 2 days after AVO received it and sent promptly back to us. Baring the weekend plus some national holidays both in Ghana and Nigeria at that time, it took about a week for us to get back our passports. I arrived Canada week 33 and the rest is history.

Bottom line is inform AVO about the pregnancy now. Since you still have a while to go before delivery, I don't think there should be any issue. However, get new POF ready, it might be required.

Ps: I take none of the credit has God remained faithful and honoured our faith during this process.

Regards
Bbmj

TENMEN

Nov 11, 2014
Pipis Husband said:
Based on the situation shared by others on the forum, it is safe to inform AVO now that your wife is currently expecting and you would like to have the baby in Canada once their processing is concluded. (this is just a way to get them to speed their work on your file. It may work, it may not :) )

While awaiting their response, begin to work on increasing your POF (this is just a precaution, if they speed up the issuance of your COPRs there will be no need for extra POF funds). Their response/next communication to you will determine your next move.

All the best.
Many thanks Pipis Husband/technolee/Ed_b_good for your response. they actually contacted me recently asking for my spouse IELTS to be produced in 30 days. I thought only the principal applicant(me) needed to provide the IELTS test result. Anyway I had to register her for the exam as fast as possible, she wrote the test at Ibadan on Saturday and the result will be out on the 2 days before the deadline that AVO gave. To be on the safe side I will continue building up my POF to accommodate 3 persons. Also what is the fastest way to send her IELTS test result since the result will be out 2 days before AVO deadline

CalgaryChic

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Med's Done....
30/07/2015
Congrats Tbaba......you're the man mehn!!

CalgaryChic

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Med's Done....
30/07/2015
Congrats Sambade!! May this be a point of contact for all MR expectants in Jesus name.

bolaopemire

Aug 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2014
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
Med's Request
21-07-2015
Med's Done....
13-08-2015
Passport Req..
10-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-2016
LANDED..........
08-06-2016
tbaba said:
Alhamdullilahi!!!Got my Visa and COPR this morning. Thanks to all my wonderful e family here, I appreciate you all. And for the rest of us waiting for one update or the other, it will come sooner than you expect. Amen
Congratulations

Mabertia

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2014
Med's Done....
07-09-2015
Passport Req..
21-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2016
LANDED..........
29-07-2016
Congratulations Mo Mo and welcome to the public forum.

Mo-Mo said:
Dear All,

I have been a silent follower of this forum and I must say that I have gained immersely from the forum.
Firstly, I will like to thank God for making our FSW journey problem-free. I would also like to thank everyone on the forum for the contribution, advice and support provided on the forum. God bless us all on this Canada journey.

We received our PPR at about 10.00 a.m on March 24, 2016, a day I decided not to check my email until around 11 p.m, unlike how I used to refresh my email every other hour everyday.

Below is our timeline:

Application received: Nov 18, 2014
PER: Feb 9, 2015
MR, UK and Nigeria PCC, RPRF request: August 18,2015
MR Done: September 8, 2015
PPR: Nov 24, 2016
Passports Sent: March 29,2016

I pray the news of joy will continue and go around in the forum.

Cheers

Bookerteee

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24th Dec 2014, Debited on 26 Feb 2015
Doc's Request.
Sent with App
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
PER recieved on 21 March 2015
LANDED..........
By Gods Grace
Christamario said:
Congratulations to Tbaba and Sambade. I hope the MR rain will start now as well
Amen oooo

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
TENMEN said:
Many thanks Pipis Husband/technolee/Ed_b_good for your response. they actually contacted me recently asking for my spouse IELTS to be produced in 30 days. I thought only the principal applicant(me) needed to provide the IELTS test result. Anyway I had to register her for the exam as fast as possible, she wrote the test at Ibadan on Saturday and the result will be out on the 2 days before the deadline that AVO gave. To be on the safe side I will continue building up my POF to accommodate 3 persons. Also what is the fastest way to send her IELTS test result since the result will be out 2 days before AVO deadline
As soon as you get the IELTS result, scan it and send to them by email/CSE which is instant delivery then follow up with courier for the hard copy of the result. That's all, all the best ahead.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Mo-Mo said:
Dear All,

I have been a silent follower of this forum and I must say that I have gained immersely from the forum.
Firstly, I will like to thank God for making our FSW journey problem-free. I would also like to thank everyone on the forum for the contribution, advice and support provided on the forum. God bless us all on this Canada journey.

We received our PPR at about 10.00 a.m on March 24, 2016, a day I decided not to check my email until around 11 p.m, unlike how I used to refresh my email every other hour everyday.

Below is our timeline:

Application received: Nov 18, 2014
PER: Feb 9, 2015
MR, UK and Nigeria PCC, RPRF request: August 18,2015
MR Done: September 8, 2015
PPR: Nov 24, 2016
Passports Sent: March 29,2016

I pray the news of joy will continue and go around in the forum.

Cheers
Welcome aboard Mo-Mo and congrats. All the best as you expect your COPRs and visas.

Bookerteee

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24th Dec 2014, Debited on 26 Feb 2015
Doc's Request.
Sent with App
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
PER recieved on 21 March 2015
LANDED..........
By Gods Grace
CalgaryChic said:
Congrats Sambade!! May this be a point of contact for all MR expectants in Jesus name.
AMEN OOOOOO

Innercircle

Oct 30, 2015
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
Med's Request
Awaiting
crazyluv said:
Congratulations everyone with updates. MR in a bit
Cheers to that!

Canada ds year

Star Member
Jan 8, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 4,2014
Doc's Request.
March 12,2015
Nomination.....
Jan 30,2015
Med's Request
July 28,2015
Med's Done....
Aug 5,2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Feb 19,2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 21,2016
LANDED..........
May 3,2016
Hello everyone,
I received our passports with visas and CPR earlier today.
I am so grateful for all the guidance received on the forum. Thanks Neyobash for the help received for the last lap of the application.

Pls, I will like to ask if visa is required to transit through the US. Anyone with information on this should kindly provide guidance. Thanks everyone

CalgaryChic

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Med's Done....
30/07/2015
Congrats Canadadsyear. It has ended in praise.