Med's Done....
10-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-03-2016
LANDED..........
14-07-2016
Thanks much boss!

Ed_b_good said:
Congratulations BabyBal on the conclusion of phase 1 in your Canadian journey. Planning is key and success always awaits those that plan properly. Wishing you successful integration in your new country.

layorh12

Star Member
Dec 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
AOR Received.
09-02-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
13-08-2015
Med's Done....
27-08-2015
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
05-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
19-02-2016
LANDED..........
June 2016
he he he!...big congrats @tbaba...All the best in your news country.

tbaba said:
Alhamdullilahi!!!Got my Visa and COPR this morning. Thanks to all my wonderful e family here, I appreciate you all. And for the rest of us waiting for one update or the other, it will come sooner than you expect. Amen

fresh boy

Mar 3, 2016
warri
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2014
Nomination.....
03-03-2015
technolee said:
Congratulations to you our spreadsheet master, tbaba. May you be favored in your new land. We are expecting your landing gist before May ending!

To other members of the house, the price we pay for keeping silent on issues related to our applications with AVO is bogus.
I was in same shoes as the member whose wife would be putting to bed soon but, I was smart and obedient enough to update AVO on the month my wife is due for delivery. They were even asking me to know if baby is going to be delivered in Nigeria and I shouted NO OOOOOO!
Then, they hastened up with the processing of our visas and COPR thus,not making me to vie for the position of Chairmanship of COPA :p
In all honesty and truth, just update AVO should your situation changes and they will decide as appropriate. I bombarded AVO with so many updates as, marriage, pregnancy, etc. and to every package I send to them, goes with a detailed and well composed/scrutinized cover letter.
Simplebabs landed here in Mid March and the wife is due for this month. Isn't that smart of him?
Be smart, active, and ask questions when in doubt. That has been my Tesla (new car to come without gas) since I landed here.

I wish us all the best.

Thanks Technolee. Its very clear that we all need to speak out fast when we envisage any change coming our way. A very good piece for us the expectant

BabyBal

Aug 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-10-2014
Med's Done....
10-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-03-2016
LANDED..........
14-07-2016
Congratulations aduni!
aduni said:
To God be the glory, passport request mail gotten yesterday. please which studio can i go to for passport photo?
Thank God for journey mercies Popsicle2014, and thanks much for sharing your experience with us... has the weather started to warm up :)
Popsicle2014 said:
Happy Easter Forum Family. My family and I landed in Calgary, Alberta on thursday evening. The landing process was smooth and didn't take more than about 20 minutes. There were no questions about POF. Only about if we were carrying above 10,000 dollars.The only hiccup was having to wait a little for our luggage which in addition to our flight leaving almost an hour late led to missing our connecting flight. The airline however booked us for another flight that evening. Albertans seem quite friendly, a number of people in the airport were quick to offer help and direction even without our asking. I must say that it has been the nicest reception i have received while in the west. We have been doing a lot of sleeping and adjusting to the weather and time zone. The weather was -12 degrees celsius when we arrived at fort mcmurray on thursday night.

Praise God! the dream is now a reality. Looking forward to all our landing updates.

BabyBal

Aug 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-10-2014
Med's Done....
10-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-03-2016
LANDED..........
14-07-2016
Congratulations seunmsl7, Ayan1, and bolaopemire on the positive updates!!!

seunmsl7 said:
GOOD News.. With Great Joy I Announce the Request for Our passport....the mail just came in a moment ago

Am indeed grateful for this house support....Pipis husband, Iya ibeji, Mabertia, Blacky, Ayonumi 05, Neyobasy,

THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION AND DOCUMENTATION WILL BE REQUIRED TO ISSUE YOUR VISA:

Ø Right of Permanent Residence fee for you and your spouse.

Ø Police Certificate from Nigeria for you and your spouse

☐ Updated family information: you must advise us of any change in your marital status or family composition. All family members must be listed on your IMM8 application form. Failure to comply may result in a delay in the issuance of your visa.
☐ PASSPORTS. Check that:
There is an individual passport for each family member accompanying you to Canada. Children must have their own passports.
Each passport is valid for at least 6 months from the time you come for the visa.
Each passport has sufficient free pages (two required for our visa, plus pages for any transit visa)
☐ TWO (2) PHOTOS FOR EACH FAMILY MEMBER: These photographs must be taken with a WHITE BACKGROUND, not be stapled, glued or pinned (you can paperclip or attach them using an envelope). The photographs must be unblemished as they will be used to produce your Permanent Resident Card once you are in Canada.
Photograph specifications can be found at:

www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

We Give God all the Glory!!!!
Ayan1 said:
Like play, like play, the long awaited PPR came in some minutes ago........... followed shortly by the COA mail.

It's been a fantastic experience having friends who look after your welfare even without knowing you or seeing you. You guys mean so much to our family.

Baba God, doing wondrous things since time began. thank you Father!!!

THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION AND DOCUMENTATION WILL BE REQUIRED TO ISSUE YOUR VISA:
Ø Police Certificate from Nigeria for you and your spouse . P lease note that you must ensure that your it is accompanied by original finger prints;

Ø A separate and newly completed Additional Family Information form (IMM5406) bearing original signatures for you and your spouse

Ø Right of Permanent Residence fee for you and your spouse (This has been requested before and paid during medicals)

☐ Updated family information: you must advise us of any change in your marital status or family composition. All family members must be listed on your IMM8 application form. Failure to comply may result in a delay in the issuance of your visa.
☐ PASSPORTS. Check that:
There is an individual passport for each family member accompanying you to Canada. Children must have their own passports.
Each passport is valid for at least 6 months from the time you come for the visa.
Each passport has sufficient free pages (two required for our visa, plus pages for any transit visa)
☐ TWO (2) PHOTOS FOR EACH FAMILY MEMBER: These photographs must be taken with a WHITE BACKGROUND, not be stapled, glued or pinned (you can paperclip or attach them using an envelope). The photographs must be unblemished as they will be used to produce your Permanent Resident Card once you are in Canada.

www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf
bolaopemire said:
Congratulations SEUNMSL7 and all with updates

Good news here too, status on ECAS changed to Decision Made today

All glory to God and thank you to everyone, we have all been a blessing to one another, active or peeping members

:D :D

Sambade

Jul 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/10/2014
Doc's Request.
Sept 1, POF and salary acc
Nomination.....
19/01/2015
Med's Request
04-04-2016
Med's Done....
06-04-2016
Passport Req..
18-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2016
LANDED..........
21-06-2016
hello everybody,Our God is a faithful....emotions are high right now...will put my word appropriately when am more calmer

anyway MR,RPRF,PCC,IMM5406 just landed

BabyBal

Aug 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-10-2014
Med's Done....
10-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-03-2016
LANDED..........
14-07-2016
Congratulations Donmakaveli; you have been well advised on next steps... Good luck!
Donmakaveli said:
Goodnews my good people...Not so active in this forum but i confess its helped me a lot.

I got a PPR email this afternoon. I had already paid RPRF fees and PCC before and attached POF at the beginning of my application so no need for those things. I got legally married in January this year. I need your advice urgently. My plan is to get the visa, then apply for my wife. Do i need to include spouse information on the IMM8 (updated family info) and IMM5406 forms. Please advice. Thanks. Meabwhile, My timeline is;

App filed: 9th Dec 2014
AOR: Feb 25th 2015
Medical request: 24th Sept 2015
Medical received: 30th Sept 2015
FBI PCC received: 28th January 2016
PPR: 29th March 2016

Below is the message;
Ø A separate and newly completed Additional Family Information form (IMM5406) bearing original signatures.

☐ PASSPORTS. Check that:

Lol! ;D
Pipis Husband said:
ASP Emma, 08034091216. When you call, act like you've met before and know him well. Bargain in person like you are his close friend/pally ;D Cheers
Nothing beats patience in this game! And of course attention to detail and honesty :)... Big congratulations Gentle Ace!
Gentle Ace said:
With great humility and a joyful heart i humbly announce the arrival of my PPR at around 3:45pm this afternoon from my agent and shortly followed by COA mail.

A very big thank you to KSA and PIPIS for the support and to every other members of this group not forgetting the whatsapp group too am so grateful to you all.

No pof and pcc but schedule A form and updated family form with 2 passport photos for every member of my family.

Timeline is as follows;
Application filed June 9 2014
PER Dec 2 2014
MR May 4 2015
MD May 11 2015
PPR Mar 29 2015

My case is a case of absolute patience and this is admonishing all waiting for one form of update or the other to please have many many faith and never loose hope on God, He does His things in His own time.

It has indeed end in PRAISE.
Shallom

Christamario

Star Member
Mar 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-2014
AOR Received.
04-02-2015
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
29-09-2015
Interview........
WAIVED IN JESUS NAME
Passport Req..
05-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2016
LANDED..........
Congratulations to Tbaba and Sambade. I hope the MR rain will start now as well

seunmsl7

Star Member
Jun 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1st Dec 2014
Doc's Request.
3rd June 2015 Request for new born Addition
Nomination.....
3rd Feb 2015
AOR Received.
24th Feb 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Applicatiom
File Transfer...
19 th Feb 2015
Med's Request
14th Sept 2015
Med's Done....
29th Sept 2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
29/3/2016
VISA ISSUED...
13/04/2016
LANDED..........
9th Sept 2016
Sambade said:
hello everybody,Our God is a faithful....emotions are high right now...will put my word appropriately when am more calmer

congratulations

layorh12

Star Member
Dec 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
AOR Received.
09-02-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
13-08-2015
Med's Done....
27-08-2015
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
05-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
19-02-2016
LANDED..........
June 2016
@Sambade congrats oooo..... looks like AVO has finally started working on the last batch of FSW 2014 which is soo refreshing....oya sharp sharp ooo lol

Sambade said:

BabyBal

Aug 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-10-2014
Med's Done....
10-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-03-2016
LANDED..........
14-07-2016
Congratulations landed2016 & thorndike4u on your positive updates!!!

landed2016 said:
Hello everyone,

Pickup mail landed today in my mailbox. ;D

Congrats to everyone with a positive update and also to those waiting.
thorndike4u said:
Join me in thanking baba God who never fails His children once he starts a thing.
I am happy to announce that my PPR is here.

BabyBal

Aug 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-10-2014
Med's Done....
10-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-03-2016
LANDED..........
14-07-2016
Congratulations adaghogho, Flosure, & Guyman1234 (even though you only whispered it :))

adaghogho said:
Blessed be God who ALWAYS have a better way of doing things... Our PPR landed 11:11AM today...then COA 11:12AM

Additional family update and two passport was requested.

Timeline:
Applied: 26/11/14
PER: 14/02/15
Added my spouse: 27/04/15
Updated POF: 09/09/15
MR: 21/09/15
PPR: 29/03/16

There is ALWAYS a better way with God.
Flosure said:
Tbaba. You go spend time to dey update the Spreadsheet it. The PPR rain is pouring massively. It is my turn to share goodness of PPR for my family & I by the grace and mercy of God
Guyman1234 said:
After the goodnews from my friend @thorndike.

I jus wan whisper say my pickup mail don land this evening.

BabyBal

Aug 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-10-2014
Med's Done....
10-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-03-2016
LANDED..........
14-07-2016
Ha ha! The tiger don calm down... Crossing the finish line is sweet abi :D; amen o!
Guyman1234 said:
Thanks baba, the journey wasnt easy o. So many theories and conjectures along the line, but I thank God that it is ending well. Guess we all have different ways of dealing with pressure. Hope we all laughat last on this life long journey.
No better time than the Most High's... May we never forget the lesson this process has taught us. Congratulations Sisi mee!
Sisi mee said:
Congratulations to everyone with a positive update. As for those that are still expectant, He who has started a good work will surely complete it. I also want to use this opportunity to Thank God for his faithfulness through this application process and also thank you to everyone that supported and encourage me.
This bible verse kept ringing in my heart as I waited for almost 2 years-He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the human heart; yet no one can fathom what God has done from beginning to end.New International Version

Another version says- [i]It is beautiful how God has done everything at the right time. He has put a sense of eternity in people's minds. Yet, mortals still can't grasp what God is doing from the beginning to the end [of time].[/i]GOD'S WORD® Translation

I thank God again as this application process ended in Praise.
Congratulations Liss!
Liss said:
E don land o! God has answered my prayers o. After my last post, I say make I refresh my mail as usual na so the mail land o! My PPR mail and COA mail landed at 10:50 am and 10;53am respectively.

Praise the Lord with me, people. Flosure, you are next. Kingsley John, get ready!

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Sambade said:

Congrats Sam, this is indeed a loaded update from AVO. All the best ahead.

BabyBal

Aug 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-10-2014
Med's Done....
10-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-03-2016
LANDED..........
14-07-2016
Welcome on board! Better late than never as they say :)...
Bobwagina said:
Hi guys, you are all doing great work here..Wonder why am only discovering this inspiring forum lately. Kudos guys. Its good to be good especially the guy named Pipis Husband or so. always trying to help in any way possible. Welldone!
Ta! no mind them o... Someone thought you needed a bit more excitement so you would have an even more interesting story to tell when you are recounting your experience :D
Liss said:
Make una see me see this AVO people o! As I dey rejoice, dey dance and bless God na so I see another mail enter by email box from Accra saying recall! They tried recalling my PPR mail! Imagine! :mad:

Na so fear come grip me o! :eek: But I bless God that they now sent another mail saying Resending! Imagine my fear! All this within 15 minutes. Anyway, na wetin don sign and deliver.

Timelines as requested:

Application received date - September 30, 2014
PER Date - 9 January 2015
Additional Docs request - September 2, 2015
Medical Request - September 21, 2015
Medical Done - September 29, 2015
PPR Request - March 30, 2016