+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 applicants from Nigeria - Let's network

nibus

Dec 18, 2014
Guyman1234 said:
Can u please explain further? What's is supposed to be used for? Is the name not already on d international passport with them? Were u supposed to fill a form with that exact name sequence ?
I organised the pick up from the UK and i was sent a form to fill by my courier.There was no space to include the UCI number in the form,just my name and fedex account number.

I guess the Canadian High Commission usually request for UCI numbers from couriers( this is just an assumption), hence the reason why the courier was sent back the first time.However,i dont seem to have explanations for 'come back tomorrow' afterwards.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nibus said:
Hello House,

How long after one gets a pick up mail will ones passport be ready for pick up? I got a pick up mail on Tuesday, got my courier to pick up the passport on wednesday but some additional information was requested.Courier went back on thursday,was told to come back today.Went today again and was told to come back on Monday.
Is this the normal trend?

An urgent reply will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

W

What was the reason for the recurring visits? Maybe they are not ready to deliver to the courier company or they had too many people on the queue and requested that the courier person comes back. If you have supplied the additional information to your courier, no worries then. You will get your passports endorsed with the visa.

nibus

Dec 18, 2014
GENTLEANDREW said:
Thanks for your response.

If i may ask,when you got your pick up mail,what were the documents you supplied to your courier for the pick up?

What was the reason for the recurring visits? Maybe they are not ready to deliver to the courier company or they had too many people on the queue and requested that you come back. If you have supplied the additional information to your courier, no worries then. You will get your passports endorsed with the visa.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

What I supplied were our names, dates of birth, passport numbers and our application numbers (E000.......). All of these were typed on a single A4 paper. You can include the pick up mail too. That was it!!

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
nibus said:
I organised the pick up from the UK and i was sent a form to fill by my courier.There was no space to include the UCI number in the form,just my name and fedex account number.

I guess the Canadian High Commission usually request for UCI numbers from couriers( this is just an assumption), hence the reason why the courier was sent back the first time.However,i dont seem to have explanations for 'come back tomorrow' afterwards.
nibus said:
Hi Pipis Husband,

I organised the pick up from the UK and i was sent a form to fill by my courier.There was no space to include the UCI number in the form,just my name and fedex account number. You can still squeeze in your UCI on the form near your name with a pen

I guess the Canadian High Commission usually request for UCI numbers from couriers( this is just an assumption), hence the reason why the courier was sent back the first time.However,i dont seem to have explanations for 'come back tomorrow' afterwards. If you include a print out of the pick up email in your package with your passports, the VO is able to trace it. If the VO is not ready to release the passports, the courier will be asked to return later

If i may ask,in your case,was it immediately the courier went to get the pick that it was given?How many days did it take to get your passport? Not always, I got mine back within 2 weeks. For some people, it was up to 3 weeks. All you need is patience as sometimes VO delays to release the passports to the courier company
Patience is all you need, relax. Let me know how it goes.

Mabertia

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2014
Med's Done....
07-09-2015
Passport Req..
21-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2016
LANDED..........
29-07-2016
Hello House, two of my friends not on the forum received PPR between thursday and friday.

The first received hers thursday evening, her details:

NOC: 1112
App Date: March 09, 2015 (express entry)
MR: Dec 2015
PPR: March 17, 2016
Other Requests: Schedule A & Additional Family Information. Nothing else was requested of her. Ironically, she had applied under the FSW14 stream and her application was received in Sept 2014, however, she mistakenly sent a photocopy of her WES and so her application was returned but she never checked her post office box till February 2015. It was at that time she decided to try the express entry scheme. It has now ended in praise!

The Second guy received his yesterday friday around 11.00am Nigerian time, his details:
NOC: 1114
App Date: Nov 24, 2014
MR: Sept 8, 2015
PPR: March 18, 2016
Other Requests: PCC, POF, Schedule A & Additional family info, 2 passport photos for each family member to be sent within 15 regular days.

We dey wait our turn

djdy

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 12, 2014
Med's Request
August 4, 2015
Med's Done....
August 6, 2015
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
29/2/2016 ; resent 16/3/2016
VISA ISSUED...
20/4/2016
Congrats to all house members that received one update or another. May Allah complete the journey and make canada a fulfilled land for us all

""Updated family information: you must advise us of any change in your marital status or family composition. All family members must be listed on your IMM8 application form. Failure to comply may result in a delay in issuance of your visa""

Pls house members which imm8 forms do I have to fill in? There are quite a number of imm8 subsections on the CIC website. I would glad if the necessary links to the form(s) I require are listed.
Awaiting prompt helpful responses pls

Djdy

djdy

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 12, 2014
Med's Request
August 4, 2015
Med's Done....
August 6, 2015
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
20/4/2016
Pls guys. I need information on the required imm8 forms to submit along with my passport for visa issuance. I have already filled imm 0008 generic application form for canada. Do I still need to fill the following ???

- imm0008dep -- additional dependent declaration
- imm 0008schedule3 -- economic classes

Pls house, urgent response are needed so as not to cause unnecessary delays for my visa processing
Thank u

djdy said:
Congrats to all house members that received one update or another. May Allah complete the journey and make canada a fulfilled land for us all

""Updated family information: you must advise us of any change in your marital status or family composition. All family members must be listed on your IMM8 application form. Failure to comply may result in a delay in issuance of your visa""

Pls house members which imm8 forms do I have to fill in? There are quite a number of imm8 subsections on the CIC website. I would glad if the necessary links to the form(s) I require are listed.

Djdy

labiz001

Star Member
Apr 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2014
Doc's Request.
25-08-2015 (salary acct,pof & employment letter)
Nomination.....
29-01-2015
IELTS Request
submitted with app
Med's Request
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
08-09-2015
Interview........
NO WAY
Passport Req..
11-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-03-2016
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
djdy said:

Djdy
Amin, insha Allah. I sent you a PM

labiz001

Star Member
Apr 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2014
Doc's Request.
25-08-2015 (salary acct,pof & employment letter)
Nomination.....
29-01-2015
IELTS Request
submitted with app
Med's Request
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
08-09-2015
Interview........
NO WAY
Passport Req..
11-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-03-2016
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
djdy said:
Pls guys. I need information on the required imm8 forms to submit along with my passport for visa issuance. I have already filled imm 0008 generic application form for canada. Do I still need to fill the following ???

- imm0008dep -- additional dependent declaration
- imm 0008schedule3 -- economic classes

Pls house, urgent response are needed so as not to cause unnecessary delays for my visa processing
Thank u
Correct. It's just the Generic Application Form for canada

tbaba

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER 12/03/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
24-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Interview........
Telephone interview on 25/02/2016
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016
djdy said:

Djdy
it is the generic form that you validate after filling

djdy

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 12, 2014
Med's Request
August 4, 2015
Med's Done....
August 6, 2015
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
20/4/2016
I have filled and validated the generic application form. I just wanted to confirm if the other forms ie economic schedule and additional dependent form are not needed to be submitted since no change in my family status has occurred(applicant and spouse only)
Thank u tbaba for ur response sir

labiz001 said:
Correct. It's just the Generic Application Form for canada

djdy

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 12, 2014
Med's Request
August 4, 2015
Med's Done....
August 6, 2015
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
20/4/2016
@ labiz001 I have replied ur pm. God bless u

djdy said:
I have filled and validated the generic application form. I just wanted to confirm if the other forms ie economic schedule and additional dependent form are not needed to be submitted since no change in my family status has occurred(applicant and spouse only)
Thank u tbaba for ur response sir

ShollyPee

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Nov 2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
Additional Doc Request; POF 13 Aug 2015
File Transfer...
04 Feb 2015
Med's Request
19 August 2015
Med's Done....
31 August 2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
03 March 2016
VISA ISSUED...
16 March 2016
I don't understand Djdy. Is generic application form part of what we are expected to fill again. Is it not the item requested in RED that is suppose to be filled and sent along with Passport. Am confused cos for my family we were only requested to submit RPRF AND ADDITIONAL FAMILY INFORMATION.IMM5406. We were not asked to submit IMM008-Generic application form
Since my family no change am I to submit the form IMM008 again. Pls help.

djdy

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 12, 2014
Med's Request
August 4, 2015
Med's Done....
August 6, 2015
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
20/4/2016
I think we are required to submit different things. As per my case, no rprf was requested since I already paid I guess and no additional family information nor background/declaration form was requested. So I guess it's case by case basis

ShollyPee said:
I don't understand Djdy. Is generic application form part of what we are expected to fill again. Is it not the item requested in RED that is suppose to be filled and sent along with Passport. Am confused cos for my family we were only requested to submit RPRF AND ADDITIONAL FAMILY INFORMATION.IMM5406. We were not asked to submit IMM008-Generic application form
Since my family no change am I to submit the form IMM008 again. Pls help.