WAIVED IN JESUS NAME
Passport Req..
05-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2016
LANDED..........
smipo said:
Hi Forum Brothers and Sisters,
I Landed at Calgary International On the 29th of February about 13:40 Calgary Time, i flew Klm with a brief transit at Amsterdam, flight to Amsterdam was approx. 6hrs and the flight from Amsterdam to Calgary was 9Hrs approx. Landing formalities was simple and straight forward for me, all international arrivals were on one long queue and when it was my turn to see the immigration officer i submitted my landing card, copr and passports,he asked what my status was and before i could say anything he had already seeing the immigrant visa and he said oh u are landing today and i said yes,he responded Welcome to Canada, he asked if i had luggage arriving later and i said no, he now asked me what was the content of my checked in Luggage and i told him it was just a few clothes and food condiments, i told him that the fish and stockfish and vegetables were all very dry and he said thats ok, he asked if i had the herbal stuff that they boil and drink, i realised he was asking me about Jedi or Agbo and i told him no, he said it was cool i wasnt carrying that, he told me about a family that arrived earlier and were carrying it but that they were lucky they declared it, i cant really remember if he said they were fined or not for that, he directed me to the section where i was to do the landing documentation proper, i guess it was about there break time so i was on queue for about an Hour before it got to my turn as there werent many immigration officials at there desk at that point, it was very simple, i signed on my copr, i was asked if i had any more dependant apart from the ones listed on my copr and i said no, he asked me if i had a Canadian address where my PR would be sent and i said yes, i gave him the addy and he confirmed it will take about 6-8 weeks for my PR card to arrive, we chatted briefly about the cold in canada and my previous country of residence Scotland, and that was my landing formalities concluded, i proceeded to the Luggage section, picked up my luggage and went out to see my Host who was already waiting outside for me in the car as we had communicated via whatsapp while i was doing the landing formalities. No mention was made of POF in my case or about cash that i was carrying.
I pray for all forum members still waiting for one update or the other to be patient and pray for positive answers, i know it can be tough to wait, but in this case its best to keep our minds occupied with something else like sending out cvs to canadian employers and researching about life in canada generally, God will surely see us all through to the promise land in the end.
Congrats on your landing, have a blissful stay in Calgary

egbe

Star Member
Aug 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
PER 17-10-2013
Med's Request
30-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Very Soon
Quick help please. I just got PPR and they are requesting police certificate. The problem is I am not in Nigeria. Can anyone advise how I can get this to be able to beat 15 days ultimatum given. I know from experience, CID Ikoyi requests for finger print and this can be done on paper and sent. But I'm afraid if I do courier to and fro from here I'll not meet the 15 days to submit.
Can they wave this finger print? Please respond ASAP if you have experience. Thanks

Abembem

Star Member
Oct 11, 2014
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2014
AOR Received.
15-01-2015
IELTS Request
sent
Med's Request
10-08-2015
Med's Done....
13-08-2015
Interview........
Olorun o jee..
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11th March 2016 To His Glory
LANDED..........
12th June 2016
egbe said:
Quick help please. I just got PPR and they are requesting police certificate. The problem is I am not in Nigeria. Can anyone advise how I can get this to be able to beat 15 days ultimatum given. I know from experience, CID Ikoyi requests for finger print and this can be done on paper and sent. But I'm afraid if I do courier to and fro from here I'll not meet the 15 days to submit.
Can they wave this finger print? Please respond ASAP if you have experience. Thanks
I will suggest you seek for extention if you cant meet the 15 days deadline and start the PCC process to b on d safe side.

Seniors, over to you oooo.

Ed_b_good

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
08-09-2014
Med's Request
04-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-02-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2015
LANDED..........
29-07-2015
Congratulations smipo on your safe landing. Wishing you successful integration in your new country

smipo said:
I Landed at Calgary International On the 29th of February about 13:40 Calgary Time, i flew Klm with a brief transit at Amsterdam, flight to Amsterdam was approx. 6hrs and the flight from Amsterdam to Calgary was 9Hrs approx. Landing formalities was simple and straight forward for me, all international arrivals were on one long queue and when it was my turn to see the immigration officer i submitted my landing card, copr and passports,he asked what my status was and before i could say anything he had already seeing the immigrant visa and he said oh u are landing today and i said yes,he responded Welcome to Canada, he asked if i had luggage arriving later and i said no, he now asked me what was the content of my checked in Luggage and i told him it was just a few clothes and food condiments, i told him that the fish and stockfish and vegetables were all very dry and he said thats ok, he asked if i had the herbal stuff that they boil and drink, i realised he was asking me about Jedi or Agbo and i told him no, he said it was cool i wasnt carrying that, he told me about a family that arrived earlier and were carrying it but that they were lucky they declared it, i cant really remember if he said they were fined or not for that, he directed me to the section where i was to do the landing documentation proper, i guess it was about there break time so i was on queue for about an Hour before it got to my turn as there werent many immigration officials at there desk at that point, it was very simple, i signed on my copr, i was asked if i had any more dependant apart from the ones listed on my copr and i said no, he asked me if i had a Canadian address where my PR would be sent and i said yes, i gave him the addy and he confirmed it will take about 6-8 weeks for my PR card to arrive, we chatted briefly about the cold in canada and my previous country of residence Scotland, and that was my landing formalities concluded, i proceeded to the Luggage section, picked up my luggage and went out to see my Host who was already waiting outside for me in the car as we had communicated via whatsapp while i was doing the landing formalities. No mention was made of POF in my case or about cash that i was carrying.
I pray for all forum members still waiting for one update or the other to be patient and pray for positive answers, i know it can be tough to wait, but in this case its best to keep our minds occupied with something else like sending out cvs to canadian employers and researching about life in canada generally, God will surely see us all through to the promise land in the end.

Mabertia

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2014
Med's Done....
07-09-2015
Passport Req..
21-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2016
LANDED..........
29-07-2016
Waoo I can see your timeline by the side FSW13? Congratulations egbe

egbe said:

Unibadan

Aug 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Waived
Nomination.....
PER 09-04-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
soon
Med's Done....
soon
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
Dear Seniors.

I can see from the trail of those that recently received PPR that PCC is being requested for which should be available at AVO within 15 days. I am an expectant of MR and i would like to know if it will make sense for me to apply for my UK PCC considering

1. The expiry date of PCC (six months)
2. the 15 days of AVO

Thank you.

Ayobunmi05

Jan 13, 2015
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2014
AOR Received.
24-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
16-07-2015
Med's Done....
23-07-2015
Passport Req..
08-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2016
Unibadan said:
Dear Seniors.

I can see from the trail of those that recently received PPR that PCC is being requested for which should be available at AVO within 15 days. I am an expectant of MR and i would like to know if it will make sense for me to apply for my UK PCC considering

1. The expiry date of PCC (six months)
2. the 15 days of AVO

Thank you.
Unibadan,

You can go ahead and request for the UK PCC if you have lived in the UK for more than 6 months, and also note that the UK PCC has not expiry date as I had to get for my wife after we got our PPR. the link to request is https://www.acro.police.uk/police_certificates.aspx and we got it within 4 working days as we ordered for the premium and it was posted to us directly in Lagos.

it cost about 130 pounds in all with postage to Lagos, but what if you order it and it not not requested? The choice is urs if you want to wait or order now.

Hope this helps

Guyman1234

Dec 5, 2014
Lasgidi
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2014
Doc's Request.
06-07-2015 (salary payments & pof)
Nomination.....
05-01-2015
Med's Request
28-07-2015
Med's Done....
04-08-2015
Interview........
Didn't happen
Passport Req..
29-02-2016 / 11-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-03-2016
LANDED..........
26/07/16
Hi guys, how long does it take AVO to reply mails or CSE ? AV gotten no reply to the Mail I sent since Friday morning.

iamdoingthings

Sep 2, 2015
Abuja, Nigeria
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-12-2014
AOR Received.
PER 20-02-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
20-02-2015
Med's Request
15-09-2015
Med's Done....
28-09-2015 - Additional test Submitted 07-10-2015
Passport Req..
04-03-19
Guyman1234 said:
Hi guys, how long does it take AVO to reply mails or CSE ? AV gotten no reply to the Mail I sent since Friday morning.
I sent both (CSE & Mail) on 27th Feb and I am yet to get a response.

Unibadan

Aug 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Waived
Nomination.....
PER 09-04-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
soon
Med's Done....
soon
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
Ayobunmi05 said:
Unibadan,

You can go ahead and request for the UK PCC if you have lived in the UK for more than 6 months, and also note that the UK PCC has not expiry date as I had to get for my wife after we got our PPR. the link to request is https://www.acro.police.uk/police_certificates.aspx and we got it within 4 working days as we ordered for the premium and it was posted to us directly in Lagos.

it cost about 130 pounds in all with postage to Lagos, but what if you order it and it not not requested? The choice is urs if you want to wait or order now.

Hope this helps
Thank you for your response.

That means the one i did in 2014 which i submitted with my application still valid.

Let me wait for AVO.

Thanks.

SOTAJ

Mar 29, 2013
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-Oct-2014
Nomination.....
15-Jan-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
10-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
24-Jul-2015
Interview........
N/A By His grace
Passport Req..
25-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
18-Mar-2016
LANDED..........
02-May-2016
iamdoingthings said:
I sent both (CSE & Mail) on 27th Feb and I am yet to get a response.
I also sent them a mail on the 25th of Feb, 2016 and got their autoresponse shortly afterwards. No reply since then.

Guyman1234

Dec 5, 2014
Lasgidi
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2014
Doc's Request.
06-07-2015 (salary payments & pof)
Nomination.....
05-01-2015
Med's Request
28-07-2015
Med's Done....
04-08-2015
Interview........
Didn't happen
Passport Req..
29-02-2016 / 11-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-03-2016
LANDED..........
26/07/16
SOTAJ said:
I also sent them a mail on the 25th of Feb, 2016 and got their autoresponse shortly afterwards. No reply since then.
Guess am in a fix here then. What do I do?

bjenike

Star Member
Jun 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
Doc's Request.
1-04-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2014
AOR Received.
04-03-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
08-05-2015
Med's Done....
23-05-2015
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
12-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04/09/2015
LANDED..........
05/02/2016
smipo said:

Congrats!

Tario...34

Star Member
Feb 22, 2015
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/12/2014
File Transfer...
17/03/15
Med's Request
Waiting patiently....
Guyman1234 said:

I can imagine how u must be feeling right now. After all this long long wait. Well, just keep refreshing your mails and pray fervently about this. Most people get their MR forms a day or two after COA. It shall surely end in praise for you. Pls don't be agitated and don't loss hope. It is well with you IJN. Amen

Tario...34

Star Member
Feb 22, 2015
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/12/2014
File Transfer...
17/03/15
Med's Request
Waiting patiently....
Guyman1234 said:

Sorry I meant to say PPR a day or two after COA.