Med's Done....
17-02-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2015
LANDED..........
29-07-2015
Congratulations Bukolami it has ended in praise.

Bukolami said:
AVO is working.
We got our PPR too yesterday.

He is a great God; That man we serve!

Ed_b_good

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
08-09-2014
Med's Request
04-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-02-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2015
LANDED..........
29-07-2015
You do not need another passport to travel, since you said your current passport expires May, and you're travelling next month. However if you get there you will need to apply for a new passport and have to travel to the Nigerian embassy at Ottawa for renewal.

something2014 said:
good morning house... please i need to clarify something.. im a bit new here.. got my visa last yr july.. will be leaving next month, my husband is the principal applicant, but the thing now is my nigerian passport will expire in may.. can i still travel with that or i need to do another passport?
if i do another passport will my visa still be valid?
pls urgent reply.. im a bit confused.. thank you all..

Ed_b_good

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
08-09-2014
Med's Request
04-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-02-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2015
LANDED..........
29-07-2015
Congratulations elijahovat, it has ended in praise.

elijahovat said:
please rejoice with me. The long awaited PPR just came in silently just now

Ed_b_good

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
08-09-2014
Med's Request
04-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-02-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2015
LANDED..........
29-07-2015
Congratulations maggiforever.

maggiforever said:
I don get alert. Godwin. Application was received on the 14th August 2014.
Medical was July 7th.
Additional Medical exams July 27th 2015
PPR 26TH FEBRUARY 2016

Ed_b_good

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
08-09-2014
Med's Request
04-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-02-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2015
LANDED..........
29-07-2015
Congratulations esttycan14 and Canadaqueen, it has ended in praise.

esttycan14 said:
Let somebody shout halleluyah!, our PPR dropped at exactly 11:47 a.m. today; join me in praising this awesome God!

Canadaqueen said:
Praise God!I have being a newbie but a silent one just so I dont get stressed from the waiting game but God has done it we got ppr today!!! Am overjoyed .they askedfor updated proof of funds and updated police report.my issue is I dont know if iwill have to apply for the uk police certificate bcos I lived there btw 2008-2011. Or just the nigerian police certificate.advice please.

Timeline
Applied in oct 2013
MR 25th july 2015
MD on 30th july 2015
Ppr 26 feb 2016

Ed_b_good

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
08-09-2014
Med's Request
04-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-02-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2015
LANDED..........
29-07-2015
Congratulations Precious Gold on your PPR, redo your form IMM 5669 in line with their request and send back with your passports. It will end in praise.

Precious Gold said:
Congratulations all and thank you for the messages.
Another COA mail and PPR dropped simultaneously today in my spam box.......(Hope it is well?)

After reading the below several times, the interpretation is beginning to confuse me. Please house, help ooo.

Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signatures for you and your spouse. Make sure you answer truthfully to all questions. Amended Schedule A. Despite what the form indicates, please state your past history since you reached the age of 18. Specify what kind of work(s) you are doing and have been doing since then. Do not use acronyms. Make sure you do not leave any gap in time. Indicate all addresses in home country and other countries (if applicable) since you reached the age of 18. Make sure you do not leave any gap in time. You must declare if you have been refused any visa or immigration applications in the past from any country. Failure to comply may result in a refusal of your application. (Meaning???)

fisobzy01

Star Member
Apr 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-14
Doc's Request.
all documents sent with application
Nomination.....
PER 24-03-15
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
in view
Guyman1234 said:
SOTAJ, Jehivah will surely be with you. It's quite painful, but he sure will comfort you. Congrats on your PPR.
Congrats Sotaj! You can strong man! I wish to b gifted too with ur kind of courage! Go flourish nigga! Go!

flakkypastry

Star Member
Mar 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2014
Nomination.....
12-02-2015
IELTS Request
submitted with Application
Med's Request
17-08-2015
Med's Done....
03-09-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
25-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2016
Dear all,

How do I address the envelope when sending the passports to the visa office . Full details will be appreciated.

nerylanmi

Nov 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
[color=red]2132[/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=purple]04-09-2014[/color]
Doc's Request.
[color=green] 02-03-2016[/color] 5669, POF, 5401 & PCC
Nomination.....
[color=green] 10-12-2014[/color]
AOR Received.
[color=brown] 5-1-2015[/color]
Med's Request
[color=cyan][b]30-06-2015[/b][/color]
Med's Done....
[color=blue][b]14-08-2015[/b][/color]
elijahovat said:
please rejoice with me. The long awaited PPR just came in silently just now
Bukolami said:
AVO is working.
We got our PPR too yesterday.

He is a great God; That man we serve!

maggiforever said:
I don get alert. Godwin. Application was received on the 14th August 2014.
Medical was July 7th.
Additional Medical exams July 27th 2015
PPR 26TH FEBRUARY 2016
esttycan14 said:
Let somebody shout halleluyah!, our PPR dropped at exactly 11:47 a.m. today; join me in praising this awesome God!
SUNBY said:
Hello forum members,
I just received COA mail from ACCRA NOW.no PPR

Canadaqueen said:
Praise God!I have being a newbie but a silent one just so I dont get stressed from the waiting game but God has done it we got ppr today!!! Am overjoyed .they askedfor updated proof of funds and updated police report.my issue is I dont know if iwill have to apply for the uk police certificate bcos I lived there btw 2008-2011. Or just the nigerian police certificate.advice please.

Timeline
Applied in oct 2013
MR 25th july 2015
MD on 30th july 2015
Ppr 26 feb 2016

Pipis Husband said:
Hi all, Bank of Canada Governor, Stephen Poloz, has said repeatedly, the loonie is a casualty of the falling price of oil. He says it could take three years for Canada to work through the economic issues that are currently driving its dollar down.

Please my people, both landed and incoming. Bear in mind that this place is a land of much opportunity with the added benefit of it being a level playing field. So in spite of the economic challenges around, don't be discouraged as it will get better. When I hear of our people returning to Nigeria saying Canada is not worth it, I'm saddened because I can tell they were not patient, not well informed or did not forge a well thought out plan.

Please come with your resolve to succeed and plenty of courage, resilience and stamina. The Asians that are here like Israelites in Egypt of old don't have 2 heads. We can succeed and are succeeding. Reach out to landed people who can pull you up with encouragement and positive direction.

Stay away from people who came to manage, that mindset is a trap. We didn't come here only because of our children, we came because of ourselves too. If I buy ice cream for my kids, I won't forbid to lick it too. Look at my wife Pipi, that girl is enough motivation to go out and be a man and do what needs to be done. She herself, her ambition is to be the Queen of a reigning King. Together, we're a winning combination. No 2 stories or come back tomorrow and that's how it should be.

In all things, think, ask questions, weigh issues intelligently and pray for direction. God gave us the earth to subdue it, not to be champions only in Africa but worldwide.

So pick up your courage, dream of Canada, do your homework and come to Canada. It will be well with you here, God bless you all :)

flakkypastry said:
Dear all,

How do I address the envelope when sending the passports to the visa office . Full details will be appreciated.

Thanks PH for the advice.
Congrats to all recipents of goodness above.
Gentle Ace, I await your testimony and mine this coming week
It will surely end in praise.

Flakky see below as asked, while following the guidelines in the mail THOROUGHLY:

High Commission of Canada | Haut commissariat du Canada
P.O. Box 1639
42 Independence Ave., Accra, Ghana

Phone | Tél.: +233 (030) 2211521
Fax | Téléc: +233 (030) 2211524

djdy

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 12, 2014
Med's Request
August 4, 2015
Med's Done....
August 6, 2015
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
29/2/2016 ; resent 16/3/2016
VISA ISSUED...
20/4/2016
Thanks PH for the words of wisdom. I'm more determined to succeed once I get my Ppr and land in canada. No going back In Shaa Allah. #nevergiveupmentality #forwardthinking

Pipis Husband said:
Hi all, Bank of Canada Governor, Stephen Poloz, has said repeatedly, the loonie is a casualty of the falling price of oil. He says it could take three years for Canada to work through the economic issues that are currently driving its dollar down.

Please my people, both landed and incoming. Bear in mind that this place is a land of much opportunity with the added benefit of it being a level playing field. So in spite of the economic challenges around, don't be discouraged as it will get better. When I hear of our people returning to Nigeria saying Canada is not worth it, I'm saddened because I can tell they were not patient, not well informed or did not forge a well thought out plan.

Please come with your resolve to succeed and plenty of courage, resilience and stamina. The Asians that are here like Israelites in Egypt of old don't have 2 heads. We can succeed and are succeeding. Reach out to landed people who can pull you up with encouragement and positive direction.

Stay away from people who came to manage, that mindset is a trap. We didn't come here only because of our children, we came because of ourselves too. If I buy ice cream for my kids, I won't forbid to lick it too. Look at my wife Pipi, that girl is enough motivation to go out and be a man and do what needs to be done. She herself, her ambition is to be the Queen of a reigning King. Together, we're a winning combination. No 2 stories or come back tomorrow and that's how it should be.

In all things, think, ask questions, weigh issues intelligently and pray for direction. God gave us the earth to subdue it, not to be champions only in Africa but worldwide.

So pick up your courage, dream of Canada, do your homework and come to Canada. It will be well with you here, God bless you all :)

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
something2014 said:
good morning house... please i need to clarify something.. im a bit new here.. got my visa last yr july.. will be leaving next month, my husband is the principal applicant, but the thing now is my nigerian passport will expire in may.. can i still travel with that or i need to do another passport?
if i do another passport will my visa still be valid?
pls urgent reply.. im a bit confused.. thank you all..
Culled from the Canadian POE manual...

"13.18 Valid visas in expired passports
Visa officers will not put a visa in an expired document and will not issue a visa for a period surpassing the expiry date of the passport or travel document. Occasionally, documents containing valid visas are cancelled or replaced. If a valid visa inside an expired document is presented at the POE along with a valid passport or travel document, the visa is considered valid."

NG babe

Jul 21, 2015
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/08/2014
AOR Received.
PER: DEC 15, 2014
Med's Request
25/06/2015
Med's Done....
27/06/2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
4th Jan, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
January
Pipis Husband said:

Thanks Pipi H, very encouraging. In the midst of fears, one must keep pressing on. No time to retreat! God bless you. God will fill our mouths with testimonies.

Precious Gold

Dec 9, 2015
kollins said:
You have no reason to be confused once the instruction is well followed.
Firstly,I will want you to refer to the initial IMM5669 that you filled for your application....there is possibility that you did not follow the instruction very well. Perhaps,you listed your history from 10 years ago and the VISA officer feels S/he needs to know more of what you have been up to since your 18th birthday/year.You may also have used acronyms while filling it then.
Download a new IMM5669 form for yourself and spouse.....
Start your History from age 18 for both of you(NOT 10 years ago)
Do not use acronym(e.g NYSC)....if you use acronym,look for an additional sheet to give the full meaning of the acronym.
Indicate all addresses in relative to years from your 18th birthday till day (for you and spouse)
Don't leave a single gap in your history...account for every single day from your 18th birthday till date.
Enumerate and itemize all the work you have been doing since your 18th birthday TILL DATE (for you and spouse)
If you have been/lived in another country since your 18th birthday...indicate it.
Any previous VISA refusal from any country must be shown.
Remember the form asked you to chose between your history from 18 years or 10 years ago...whichever one is earlier...but in this direct instruction to you,give your history from your 18th birthday...for you and your spouse.
Sign and date it before sending it.
You dont need to worry apart refusal of your application if you follow the new instruction.
All the best.
Cheers

Yes you are right. Listed my history from 10 years ago not 18th birthday.
Thanks a bunch. Will follow through the steps you advised. Appreciate.
It sure will end in praise!

NG babe

Jul 21, 2015
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/08/2014
AOR Received.
PER: DEC 15, 2014