WAIVED BY GOD'S GRACE
Passport Req..
X-JUNE-2016 BY GOD'S GRACE
VISA ISSUED...
SOONEST
LANDED..........
SOONEST
Abim said:
I appreciate all the congratulatory messages and advices I got on my questions. My prayer for all who are expectant is that 'ire akari' and God will go ahead of us like He went ahead of Father Abraham to the strange land.
Congrats Abim. MR candidates are highly expectant toooooo ooooo. God is always on the throne and we will continue to celebrate good news.

bolaopemire

Aug 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2014
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
Med's Request
21-07-2015
Med's Done....
13-08-2015
Passport Req..
10-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-2016
LANDED..........
08-06-2016
Canadaqueen said:
Praise God!I have being a newbie but a silent one just so I dont get stressed from the waiting game but God has done it we got ppr today!!! Am overjoyed .they askedfor updated proof of funds and updated police report.my issue is I dont know if iwill have to apply for the uk police certificate bcos I lived there btw 2008-2011. Or just the nigerian police certificate.advice please.

Timeline
Applied in oct 2013
MR 25th july 2015
MD on 30th july 2015
Ppr 26 feb 2016
Congratulations Queen, welcome to the family. Can you please share why your application lasted from 2013 till now. Maybe one or two people can learn and also how whatever obstacles were overcome

Precious Gold

Dec 9, 2015
Congratulations all and thank you for the messages.
Another COA mail and PPR dropped simultaneously today in my spam box.......(Hope it is well?)

After reading the below several times, the interpretation is beginning to confuse me. Please house, help ooo.

Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signatures for you and your spouse. Make sure you answer truthfully to all questions. Amended Schedule A. Despite what the form indicates, please state your past history since you reached the age of 18. Specify what kind of work(s) you are doing and have been doing since then. Do not use acronyms. Make sure you do not leave any gap in time. Indicate all addresses in home country and other countries (if applicable) since you reached the age of 18. Make sure you do not leave any gap in time. You must declare if you have been refused any visa or immigration applications in the past from any country. Failure to comply may result in a refusal of your application. (Meaning???)

rozorin

Jul 3, 2015
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 October 2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
12 January 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
2nd March 2016
Med's Done....
15th March 2016
Interview........
Never
Passport Req..
5th April 2016
VISA ISSUED...
13th May 2016
LANDED..........
September 2016
Congrats to all the PPR recipients.

I am an October 1st applicant. Got married and included my spouse in my application. I am currently awaiting MR. Today, I got my COA mail. I know they haven't started giving out MR requests. So I am hoping I will receive mine by Monday or Tuesday by His grace

Gentle Ace

Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9/06/2014
Doc's Request.
18/11/2014
Nomination.....
03/12/2014
File Transfer...
02/12/2014
Med's Request
04/05/2015
Med's Done....
11/05/2015
Passport Req..
29/03/2016
VISA ISSUED...
12/04/2016
LANDED..........
May 2016
Good evening my people,

Congrats to all PPR recipients today even as i expect mine come monday next week IJN.
AVO abeg make una no forget May, June MR dates applicants make e for no lost ohh, my sisi mee next week is our week keep the champagne cooling.

Y'all have a sporting weekend at-least the games will keep my mind off AVO through the weekend. :D ;D

Major

Star Member
May 12, 2015
Nigeria
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-10-2014
Nomination.....
11-01-2015
AOR Received.
11/01/2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
unknown
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
rozorin said:
Congrats to all the PPR recipients.

I am an October 1st applicant. Got married and included my spouse in my application. I am currently awaiting MR. Today, I got my COA mail. I know they haven't started giving out MR requests. So I am hoping I will receive mine by Monday or Tuesday by His grace
Hopefully o.
We dae wait them.
What's your NOC and your immigration officer (if you know).

Thanks.

Bbmj

Star Member
Apr 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2014
Nomination.....
02-12-2014
Med's Request
16-06-2015
Med's Done....
18-06-2015
Passport Req..
27-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2015
LANDED..........
29-09-2015
Congratulations to everyone who has received PPR - Funky O, SOTAJ, Abim, precious Gold, Folakenaz, St. Kelz, flakkypastry, bukolami, Elijahovat, maggieforever, esttycan14, canadaqueen. May the name of the Lord be praised forever

Major

Star Member
May 12, 2015
Nigeria
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-10-2014
Nomination.....
11-01-2015
AOR Received.
11/01/2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
unknown
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
God I don get 4 stars for this group without MR.

God please let AVO remember us.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Precious Gold said:
Congratulations all and thank you for the messages.
Another COA mail and PPR dropped simultaneously today in my spam box.......(Hope it is well?)

After reading the below several times, the interpretation is beginning to confuse me. Please house, help ooo.

Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signatures for you and your spouse. Make sure you answer truthfully to all questions. Amended Schedule A. Despite what the form indicates, please state your past history since you reached the age of 18. Specify what kind of work(s) you are doing and have been doing since then. Do not use acronyms. Make sure you do not leave any gap in time. Indicate all addresses in home country and other countries (if applicable) since you reached the age of 18. Make sure you do not leave any gap in time. You must declare if you have been refused any visa or immigration applications in the past from any country. Failure to comply may result in a refusal of your application. (Meaning???)
You have no reason to be confused once the instruction is well followed.
Firstly,I will want you to refer to the initial IMM5669 that you filled for your application....there is possibility that you did not follow the instruction very well. Perhaps,you listed your history from 10 years ago and the VISA officer feels S/he needs to know more of what you have been up to since your 18th birthday/year.You may also have used acronyms while filling it then.
Download a new IMM5669 form for yourself and spouse.....
Start your History from age 18 for both of you(NOT 10 years ago)
Do not use acronym(e.g NYSC)....if you use acronym,look for an additional sheet to give the full meaning of the acronym.
Indicate all addresses in relative to years from your 18th birthday till day (for you and spouse)
Don't leave a single gap in your history...account for every single day from your 18th birthday till date.
Enumerate and itemize all the work you have been doing since your 18th birthday TILL DATE (for you and spouse)
If you have been/lived in another country since your 18th birthday...indicate it.
Any previous VISA refusal from any country must be shown.
Remember the form asked you to chose between your history from 18 years or 10 years ago...whichever one is earlier...but in this direct instruction to you,give your history from your 18th birthday...for you and your spouse.
Sign and date it before sending it.
You dont need to worry apart refusal of your application if you follow the new instruction.
All the best.
Cheers

Mid_Prince

May 8, 2015
Canadaqueen said:
Praise God!I have being a newbie but a silent one just so I dont get stressed from the waiting game but God has done it we got ppr today!!! Am overjoyed .they askedfor updated proof of funds and updated police report.my issue is I dont know if iwill have to apply for the uk police certificate bcos I lived there btw 2008-2011. Or just the nigerian police certificate.advice please.

Timeline
Applied in oct 2013
MR 25th july 2015
MD on 30th july 2015
Ppr 26 feb 2016
Dear Canadaqueen,
Congratulations on the arrival of your PPR.
You can apply for your UK PCC online, it's faster.
Here is the link. https://www.acro.police.uk/Police_Certificates_Online.aspx
You can also do express and have it delivered here in Lagos, it's just going to cost you money( you know how UK matter can be)

All the best

blacky

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-11-2014
Doc's Request.
03-08-15 comp.reg. docs & salary acc stmt
Nomination.....
03-02-15
AOR Received.
03-03-15
IELTS Request
sent with Apps
File Transfer...
16-7-16 bank statement verification
Med's Request
23-02-17
Med's Done....
06-03-17
Interview........
2-5-17 RPRF+Pcc+pof+updated forms
Passport Req..
7-08-17
VISA ISSUED...
21-8-17
LANDED..........
october 2017
COA mail for someone awaiting MR, i dey see light for the tunnel
MAJOR i see you,we dey your back o.NEXT week is going to be our turn.
Happy weekend people.

elijahovat

Star Member
Apr 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-14
Doc's Request.
19-06-15
Med's Request
16-07-15
Med's Done....
21-07-15
Passport Req..
26-02-16
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-16
Mabertia said:
St. Kelz, IMM8 is the Generic Application Form for Canada: Here's the link......www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM0008ENU_2D.pdf
Open the link, download, Right click and save as, save it somewhere on your system. Then go to the saved location and open it from there.
please house, I have downloaded d IMM8 generic form but it is not opening. it is showing some error message ie 'please wait. .. If this message is not eventually replace. ...' were is the problem coming from? what can I do to resolve it?

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Hi all, Bank of Canada Governor, Stephen Poloz, has said repeatedly, the loonie is a casualty of the falling price of oil. He says it could take three years for Canada to work through the economic issues that are currently driving its dollar down.

Please my people, both landed and incoming. Bear in mind that this place is a land of much opportunity with the added benefit of it being a level playing field. So in spite of the economic challenges around, don't be discouraged as it will get better. When I hear of our people returning to Nigeria saying Canada is not worth it, I'm saddened because I can tell they were not patient, not well informed or did not forge a well thought out plan.

Please come with your resolve to succeed and plenty of courage, resilience and stamina. The Asians that are here like Israelites in Egypt of old don't have 2 heads. We can succeed and are succeeding. Reach out to landed people who can pull you up with encouragement and positive direction.

Stay away from people who came to manage, that mindset is a trap. We didn't come here only because of our children, we came because of ourselves too. If I buy ice cream for my kids, I won't forbid to lick it too. Look at my wife Pipi, that girl is enough motivation to go out and be a man and do what needs to be done. She herself, her ambition is to be the Queen of a reigning King. Together, we're a winning combination. No 2 stories or come back tomorrow and that's how it should be.

In all things, think, ask questions, weigh issues intelligently and pray for direction. God gave us the earth to subdue it, not to be champions only in Africa but worldwide.

So pick up your courage, dream of Canada, do your homework and come to Canada. It will be well with you here, God bless you all :)

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
elijahovat said:
please house, I have downloaded d IMM8 generic form but it is not opening. it is showing some error message ie 'please wait. .. If this message is not eventually replace. ...' were is the problem coming from? what can I do to resolve it?
Use another PDF reader to access it like Nitro, Sumatra, Foxit. Don't rely only on Adobe reader :)

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
elijahovat said:
Pipis Husband said:
Use another PDF reader to access it like Nitro, Sumatra, Foxit. Don't rely only on Adobe reader :)
Better still (in addition)..or preferably before using other versions of PDF reader,Try to pick the option of saving it on another destination.
Try saving it on your "desktop" or "My documents" after which you go to the location to open it with your default pdf reader.
Cheers